Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine (36650 Views)

Igbos Should Produce Buhari’s Successor - Lagos Catholic Archbishop / SPECIAL REPORT: Lagos Ramshackle School Where Hoodlums Defecate In Classrooms / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chamber10(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Why is CAN of worms more active in politics more than political parties.

CAN of worms have been disgraced. They want to register only Christians and defrenchised the Muslims

Liar...Last I checked, INEC does not discriminate Christian or Muslim during PVC registration irrespective of where the registration is done.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by emonis88: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu on the beat, we told u people that, that man is not the best choice for Nigeria, like the prophet in d wilderness shouting, u people did not hear when u were warned about Buhari, now d prophet is shouting again, will Nigerians listen? Another calamity is about to befall Nigeria if another old man is put in d hot seat.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by proprince(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
For doing this, tinubu will be hated the more

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by olamilekan1715(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Cantonese:

No problem.

You be poor church rat. Always hungry and smelling. Have you been served your agbado and kpaki plus drinking water today?
lol agbado wey ur papa go still eat..na waything kanu they eat be that..slavery son of a slavery family IPOB maybe na Obi tu lie send the terriorist
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Softmirror: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:
What is a PVC Registration machine doing in a church? ...Is the Church now an INEC office?

I can't even imagine the headlines if a PVC registration machine is found in a mosque

I am not supporting the invading thugs ..but the Church too has some blame.

IF NA FOR CENTRAL MOSQUE DEM DEY DO INEC REGISTRATION. THE LIKES OF ALSUDAN, TOKS2008, MALORY, MADAMVENSSA, ISHILOVE, PENGUIN2,KPONKEDENGE, VASEL1, CANTONESE, TOTILOPUSSYLICK, WILL SAY WHAT EXACTLY?

HAHAHAHA......WITH MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET THEY ARE ALREADY SHOUTING AND SH!TING IN THEIR PANTS. IS THE CHURCH NOW INEC OFFICE? THE WAY CHRISTIANS ARE GOING ABOUT THIS ELECTION SHA.....
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chamber10(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
HilcomTech:
Why did Peter the Pandora criminal hide INEC machines in a Catholic church na

CriminalPeter Peter Obi is too desperate to become president and is ready to use all crooked ways to get there, but he will surely be disgraced.

Paid APC thug spotted

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by kponkedenge(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chithauri:
go and vote in onitsha. We will not allow you to desecrate Yoruba land. #yorubaFirst

If you don't want Nigerians to vote anywhere in Nigeria, then divide the country let everybody go his own way.

This is a presidential election and not some SW Governorship election that you can intimidate people from voting.

I'm personally waiting for the election in February and will come and see any hoodlum that will block me from voting.... We die there.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Cantonese: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Why is CAN of worms more active in politics more than political parties.

CAN of worms have been disgraced. They want to register only Christians and defrenchised the Muslims

Nope, there is no disgrace anywhere. Please quickly get some of the worms from CAN. Ensure to get enough to add to your agbado and kpaki. That meal should be enough to wipe off your today's hunger.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by olamilekan1715(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunaj:

Is it not clear that Tinubu is all for himself? I will rather vote an Atiku than vote a Tinubu
if u like vote obi lie na ur p but dnt just get in conclution.u need evidence
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by HeroicMeastro: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7253321/breaking-thugs-invade-church-lagos
What is thiscoward saying?
Is the church supposed to be a PVC registration/collection centre?
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by SONYCITY: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
NA WA O
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by olamilekan1715(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
proprince:
any evidence Be WISE man.. ipob on work
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Onogiede(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chithauri:
no problem.sebi election is next year we will know who own lagos
you such a fool, am sure you are not upto 25yrs yet you busy working for old men who want to end your brighter future thinking you are at peak,..get sense

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by MuscularDick(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
phool Lagos is amalgamation of several ethnic groups, like egun, . like I said go back to your land in ogbomosho. lagos is home for everybody. you're migrant from osun or oyo claiming Lagos, phool.
He is in his state, it is you who should go back to your good for nothing region. We don't want you in Yoruba land.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by saintrow1: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
proprince:

F**k off, why don't you refugees go and register in your piss of shit East. Those guys should have burnt down the church.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Arysexy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu's desperation will finally nail him.

If you are good to everyone, why will you fear about who they will vote?

Your useless party has been causing hardship to people but you are not bothered. You want to force people to vote for you to continue ripping them off.

You and your recruited thugs, don't know is waiting to hit them.

Demola should tell you how far. Fools

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chithauri(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

If you don't want Nigerians to vote anywhere in Nigeria, then divide the country let everybody go his own way.

This is a presidential election and not some SW Governorship election that you can intimidate people from voting.

I'm personally waiting for the election in February and will come and see any hoodlum that will block me from voting.... We die there.
a s in I can't wait for the election. E go tight! Enough ass to smoke. I like dat 4 of my neighbors quietly relocated thier families to the village this past few months. The crystal ball is there... Use it fam.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by HilcomTech(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chamber10:

Liar...Last I checked, INEC does not discriminate Christian or Muslim during PVC registration irrespective of where the registration is done.

HYPOCRISY is your NAME. Your type would have been screaming blue murder if the INEC machines were found in a mosque.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by okeysoninv: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
MuscularDick:
He is in his state, it is you who should go back to your good for nothing region. We don't want you in Yoruba land.
egun is not yoruba.ilaje is not Yoruba. go back to ur ogbomosho enclave . Lagos is a home for all

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by MuscularDick(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Onogiede:
you such a fool, am sure you are not upto 25yrs yet you busy working for old men who want to end your brighter future thinking you are at peak,..get sense
You children of hate and perdition will not cease to amaze me. Una Obituary people.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by seunaj: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
olamilekan1715:
if u like vote obi lie na ur p but dnt just get in conclution.u need evidence
I don't believe in Obi. Atiku is clear on state policing and many other agendas that appeal to my intellect. Tinubu is a BASTARD! Olórîburúkú ọmọ àlè játijàti
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by sweetjohn(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
I thought they said Peter Obi is only on social media... I thought they said Christians vote does not mean any thing to Tinubu. Why are they attacking PO and the church
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by MuscularDick(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
egun is not yoruba.ilaje is not Yoruba. go back to ur ogbomosho enclave . Lagos is a home for all
If truly Lagos is your home, go and retrieve that PVC registration machine. Let us use it to test something.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by egunna(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:
What is a PVC Registration machine doing in a church? ...Is the Church now an INEC office?

I can't even imagine the headlines if a PVC registration machine is found in a mosque

the foolish woman is even confidently saying it was in the church.if dey pick her up now for public incitement,na to call in,UK,us,eu,ECOWAS and others.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by okeysoninv: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
MuscularDick:
If truly Lagos is your home, go and retrieve that PVC registration machine. Let us use it to test something.
if they born u well enter alaba and shout Igbo go back to your home. let's check something
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by seunayantokun(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
BATified2023:
thats where we find ourselves my brother,I believe d Muslims are gradually getting d message

When did a Catholic Church turn to a pvc registration center?
If it can b in the church meaning some people will also have it in their homes but since they all want to attack tinubu we must keep quiet

INEC uses where there is a space e.g. school premises, church premises, mosque premises, etc. You need to know how they operate in Nigeria. It is not a new thing.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by NyamiriSlayer(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunaj:

Is it not clear that Tinubu is all for himself? I will rather vote an Atiku than vote a Tinubu
who cares abt your inconsequential vote, go vote your atiku now dindinrin..... This unknow thing dey feel funky

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Sleekfingers: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
go back to ogbomosho, Lagos is no man's land.

Lagos is not a no man's land. I am a full fledged lagosian. Go to lagos island, badagry, epe, ikorodu, ibeju, and say lagos is a no man's, if dem no go design your flat skull with bottles

Na this kinda statement dey infuriate we lagosians.... .if care is not taken, we go put y'all ati oun rin wa, for una place.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by OBTMOS(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

There is a mosque here in Wuse that registers only Muslim. My girlfriend who went for registration was ask to leave because she isn’t a Muslim and was told that it was strictly for Muslims.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Truthisunique2: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

And you know that PVC Registration is ongoing in the Mosques how? smiley

The Church was caught in the act.

Catch the mosque too in the act or shut up

clown I have seen mosque doing PVC registration

I guy opened a thread here saying the same thing
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Coldfeets: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dvdpity:
Tinubu is out to destroy nigeria. What is wrong with some Nigerian youths. Are they not tired of suffering?

They must be so comfortable with the little weed money that the Chicago Drug Lord is giving them.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by okeysoninv: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Lagos is no man's land. I am a full fledged lagosian. Go to lagos island, badagry, epe, ikorodu, ibeju, and say lagos is a no man's, if dem no go design your flat skull with bottles

Na this kinda statement dey infuriate we lagosians.... .if care is not taken, we go put your ati oun rin wa, for una place.
m*umu talk,. come inside alaba or alaba rago tell igbos or hausa to leave Lagos for una. let use una design places. stupid talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon / Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday