Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine (36649 Views)

Igbos Should Produce Buhari’s Successor - Lagos Catholic Archbishop / SPECIAL REPORT: Lagos Ramshackle School Where Hoodlums Defecate In Classrooms / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Amoo89: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Believeintruth:

sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be wise than to open your mouth and clear all doubt. some churches/denominations and Mosques offered he premises to be used as PVC registration centres to speed up registration. please do some investigation before making any rash judgement.

Mention those churches and mosques with proofs and we should all condemn such acts political settings should be separated from place of worships

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
WETIN THEM SNATCH AM FOR? DONT THEY KNOW IT IS USELESS TO THEM,IT IS JUST TRANSMITTING BOX.
THE REAL DATA IS AT THE SERVER HEAD QUARTERS IN AMERICA. angry
INDEED ILLITERACY IS A BIG PANDEMIC IN AFRICA SLUM AREAS. undecided
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by saintrow1: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Believeintruth:

Continue with what You are doing and I assure you, that trouble you are trying to fuel will consume you. you don't need to talk too much. Just continue your arrest will be all over nairaland soon.

You and Your fathers arrest will be all over CNN soon.
You fraudster, bloody terrorist. Bloody anti yoruba piss of shit. It is people like you that are planning and encouraging attacks on yoruba people. You want to give yoruba people wotowoto and you except not to get one aswell. Werey

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Believeintruth: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
saintrow1:

You and Your fathers arrest will be all over CNN soon.
You fraudster, bloody terrorist. Bloody anti yoruba piss of shit. It is people like you that are planning and encouraging attacks on yoruba people. You want to give yoruba people wotowoto and you except not to get one aswell. Werey

I am just advising you. if you continue this stupid venture you will come to ruin. I have nothing to gain planning attacks on a fellow human being because he is from a different tribe. Oga you are a psychopath from what I see and you need serious help.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by olamilekan1715(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cantonese:

It takes a slave to know one. Without doubt from your words, you are from a bloodline of slaves. That makes you a slave and with that flow, down to your generations after you. Certainly you are among the rungs of the earth, if you understand that English.

Hopefully you keep on wallowing in your self induced poverty arising from your wrong choice of thieving looters.
verily i say unto u go into d world and be a ipob slave.. i'm richer than ur gen. (NFA)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon / Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) / Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.