Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) (7113 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please if u are a brotherhood reading this,stay around till the end of the story...
This is something that happened in 2019,when I was realy realy searching for truth & God. I had some dreams abt Brotherhood(BCS) of the Cross & Star & decided to check it out.I entered the bethel in our community & ask 4 d priest.The members played some tricks 1st but finally called her out.She welcomed me & was very friendly. She started telling visions of how a female spirit is following me into the bethel & charged the spirit to go out. She told me that I had to baptize into BCS and experience the powers of OOO. I didnt go home that day,I slept at the bethel & she told me so many things. That very night they had an ongoing program,fasting 4 some days,all members gathered & shared feast,I partook! Yes i ate the rice,banana,groundnuts,sugar cane & biscuit...THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING OF THE STORY,I'LL CONTINUE LATER

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please no insulting comment. Just follow thru till the end of my story & see if u can learn a thing or two. I'd like any brotherhood who reads this to point out if anything i say abt brotherhood is a lie

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Ochemicals: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by emetisuccess(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
� on bru
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Legendforte: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kwon2nu
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by threesome2: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ok
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by thorpido(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okay
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by illicit(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Just like that
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
CONT
I Went home d following morning 2 explain 2 my family members why I didnt sleep in d house dat. Since i was knwn to be a religious fanatic,nobody worry abt that,though they laugh at me & seriously told me dat if i had partook in their feast i'd become a witch. Days later i went back to meet the BM (Blessed Mother-a title for the female preacher at the bethel). She was so happy to see me & told me she wanted to come 2 our house & check why i didn't come back d next day. She told me many things abt OOO & the BCS. I was impressed! The woman indeed had pshysic ability & was genuine & frndly,4 she told me stufs abt my life that were accurate. She offered me 2 books written by OOO (LOVE,LAW OF THE NEW AGE & GO MAKE DISCIPLES...) & ask me 2 call my parent 4 her. I read them from cover to cover b4 i went 2 bed dat night & was so curious 2 knw more abt this mysterious man called OOO. I was convinced that his teachings were nothing but pure truth...MORE IS COMING

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
illicit:
Just like that
i'm not the fearful type so didnt believe the feast could do any harm.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Templee333:

i'm not the fearful type so didnt believe the feast could do any harm.

What if they poisoned u and tell u that u are sick or possessed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
The BM said my coming 2 BCS wasnt just ordinary,but a call from the Father OOO to become one of his priest.She said i had a higher calling & will be very useful to the Father. She asked my mom if i would be allowed to baptize in BCS & my mom said its my choice.4 me,i was ready 2 be a brotherhood once i can varify the divinity of the Father.Then I asked the BM where the father is,4 i've heard he's past away.She said the father is alive and active & that the story of his death is a rumor. So when I saw 2 photos in the bethel i asked her who the fair man (Rowland) was & she said he's the same person with OOO the father. I was somewhat confused & she said its a mystery of the spirit & diverted the answr to "it's the father that called u, he'll reveal himself to u". After sometimes I took a break & didnt visit her 4 sometimes,but that's not the end...MORE IS COMING

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
illicit:

What if they poisoned u and tell u that u are sick or possessed
i never consider that

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Up next in my story is my baptism & dreams encounter with OOO. I'm busy now but will come back soon.Just stay on

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
I BELIEVED OOO TEACHINGS ON BAPTISM
The 2 books i read explained two types of baptism-the water baptism & d holy ghost baptism.It further explained that once u baptize in brotherhood u r free from sickness,pain,death,all types of suffering. It futher says that baptized brotherhood dont take drugs or administer drugs to others,that the holy spirit heals all sickness,that u don't need a medical doctor. Being asmathic,i was so impressed that once i baptize my sickness will go. Oh yes,it further says a baptize brotherhood cant b harmed by a bullet or knife. Olumba himself quoted bible verses to support his teachings. I was so curious to knw more abt the old man who,by now,has started coming to my dreams 2 tell me abt love & brotherhood
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
MY BAPTISM
I went back to the BM
& told her I want to baptize and she obliged. She told me to fast 4 one day & confess my sins & i did. Arrangement was made 4 me to go & baptize in a river d next day. But i had a severe asthma attack that day & my inhaler had finished, i went 4 drugs & injection but to no avail. I didnt sleep dat night cause the attack was so severe.But i had hope that the next day was my baptism & evrything was going to end. I woke up that fateful morning, prepared & went to the bethel. Arrangement were made. After long prayers & confession,we set out to the river 4 baptism,cross 2 villages b4 we arrived at the river. I was so eager to experience the power of the holy spirit in the water as we approach.The BM dressed in her white soutane with annointing oil in her hand.She walked barefoot but i had my shoes on. We were 4 in the crew-the BM,an elder in the bethel,my elder brother & I. As we approached the river...MORE IS COMING LATER

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Following
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Beegrace: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Following
Templee333:
MY BAPTISM
I went back to the BM
& told her I want to baptize and she obliged. She told me to fast 4 one day & confess my sins & i did. Arrangement was made 4 me to go & baptize in a river d next day. But i had a severe asthma attack that day & my inhaler had finished, i went 4 drugs & injection but to no avail. I didnt sleep dat night cause the attack was so severe.But i had hope that the next day was my baptism & evrything was going to end. I woke up that fateful morning, prepared & went to the bethel. Arrangement were made. After long prayers & confession,we set out to the river 4 baptism,cross 2 villages b4 we arrived at the river. I was so eager to experience the power of the holy spirit in the water as we approach.The BM dressed in her white soutane with annointing oil in her hand.She walked barefoot but i had my shoes on. We were 4 in the crew-the BM,an elder in the bethel,my elder brother & I. As we approached the river...MORE IS COMING LATER
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by CaptMarvel(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Continue
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
...Some farmers were watching us when we arrived at the river.Breathing was very difficult at this time due to asthma & d long treking but i endured. She entered the water 1st & ask us to wait.She prayed & annointed d water chanting OOO ev'ry now & then,recited some psalms.I was asked to UnCloth & stepped into the water.Then more prayers & chanting OOO-P-O-W-E-R. She told me to close my nostrils with my fingers as she dipped me inside the water once(the father),then more chanting and 2nd deeping(the son),more chanting & d 3rd deeping(holy ghost). Could u imagine what happened then?...MORE TO COME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
...nothing extraordinary happened apart frm d fact that breathing became so difficult & i was so so so disappointed. I sensed disappointment in the BM too. I knew she was genuine and actually wanted to help me,but it didnt work. No holy spirit,no healing,nothing. She came up with more explanation why i should stay in the brotherhood & sugested some herbs dat could be used 4 my treatment. We came back 2 d bethel & 4 more prayers & finally she told me i had to pay a certain ammount of money to obtain baptismal card. I went back home disappointed. I didn't feel like going back to the bethel anymore. Olumba had failed me! But that's not the end of the story, just the beggining...STORY CONTINUE
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
MY DREAM ENCOUNTER WITH OOO
By now the old man had started showing up in my dreams.Evrytime i sleep he was there talking abt love. I never knew him in real life,he was always in my dreams. He dressed in red & other times white. He kept telling me to be a brotherhood. Then one day the elder that went with me to the river baptism came to the house & ask me why i've not been coming to bethel. He told me how capable Olumba is to help any who come to him. But his word didn't move me at all, it was the dreams dat did it. I was a brotherhood in the drm world. Finally i decided to go & meet this man that has been hunting my drms. I went back to the bethel after some months & d BM was happy 2 see me again. Then i told her to take me to the father & she agreed. She was to attend a program at the HQ around July & was prepared to follow her to Ambo...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
MY FIRST VISIT TO AMBO
preparations were made & the bm asked d church to contribute 4 my transport & they happily did. We traveled to Ambo (BCS HQ). The journey was smooth tho we arrived late evening & I had my 1st perception of how "God's" temple could look like. It wasn't as impresive as i thought. Reality was very different from what Olumba preached in His book. It was then i noticed they greet each other with the expression "peace". But there was no peace there, infact, i witnessed the first violence conflict dat evening while we were waiting in line to collect food. Brothers were abusing and calling names & insult each other in d line. One woman (a BM) was sitting and crying in the floor.Her reason was that her daughter was leaving brotherhood! That night my perception abt brotherhood changed. I started sensing the hypocrisy of it all. It didnt seem like the house of "God" at all! Could this be Olumba's Supreme temple?...WILL CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by LikeAking: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
I hope u nogo write anything bad about them. My guy no wia good, if u dey judge by dia members.

Religion, etc is for adults only. Men wey understand life....Na so d journey b, u can try another church and see for ur sef.

Naso life b.

As long as Naija Don enta anything.. expect anything.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
LikeAking:
I hope u nogo write anything bad about them. My guy no wia good, if u dey judge by dia members.

Religion, etc is for adults only. Men wey understand life...... Na so d journey b, u can try another church and see for ur sef.

my intention isn't writing something bad abt them,but i have to tell my experience both negative & positive

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2022
My future post shall include:
One week at Ambo,
144000 virgins of Olumba,
A Voice from the supreme temple,
my 2nd visit to Ambo.
My experience in Prayer Line,
Encounter with an ex-brotherhood,
Why I Stoped going to Bethels...and many more. If u r a brotherhood reading this,u r free to tell me if i've lied against OOO & his teachings in anyway. I'd also like to hear from ex-brotherhood why they deconverted. For ev'ryone reading, how does my story sound so far. Does it sound like a made up fiction? More stories are coming...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Courz: 1:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
My future post shall include:
One week at Ambo,
144000 virgins of Olumba,
A Voice from the supreme temple,
my 2nd visit to Ambo.
My experience in Prayer Line,
Encounter with an ex-brotherhood,
Why I Stoped going to Bethels...and many more. If u r a brotherhood reading this,u r free to tell me if i've lied against OOO & his teachings in anyway. I'd also like to hear from ex-brotherhood why they deconverted. For ev'ryone reading, how does my story sound so far. Does it sound like a made up fiction? More stories are coming...

Please continue. You are on the right track. No one can do you harm as long as you've got God almighty and Jesus close to you. That was how I was threatened by Mad MaxInDHouse simply because I exposed the curtain behind Watchtower. Once someone begins to threaten you simply because you are relating experiences and exposing Falsehood, just know that you are on the right track, all what you're saying is true and that they have many things to hide. I hope OOO members will not come threatening you same way JW Mad MaxInDHouse did to me. I am also looking forward to your JW experience too. So fire on! All Cults masquerading as Christians must be exposed!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Samfloxin(m): 2:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Which season are we in now?
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
The BM said my coming 2 BCS wasnt just ordinary,but a call from the Father OOO to become one of his priest.She said i had a higher calling & will be very useful to the Father. She asked my mom if i would be allowed to baptize in BCS & my mom said its my choice.4 me,i was ready 2 be a brotherhood once i can varify the divinity of the Father.
Why was your mom's consent necessary for this? undecided
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why was your mom's consent necessary for this? undecided
may be that the BM didn't want 2 get into trouble with family members coming 2 accuse her of initiating their child into witchcraft. U knw people dnt like it when their family member wants to have anytin doing with BCS & the BM was a stranger in the community

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Praying In Street Of PARIS After Mosque Was Shut Down Last Month / ***Is Christianity Becoming Too Superstitious And Beggarly Or What??*** / Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.