Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) (7117 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Also,since JWs also hope to have a kingdom on earth rule 4ever in a world where all will be Jws,& claim to b christians but not part of christendom,a special 144000 class, & like 2 quote Rev.21:4 a lot, then they are similar 2 the BCS in some ways,tho, not all
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Elijayy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm following o
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Elijayy:
I'm following o
alright sir. Continue following
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Courz: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Templee333:
Also,since JWs also hope to have a kingdom on earth rule 4ever in a world where all will be Jws,& claim to b christians but not part of christendom,a special 144000 class, & like 2 quote Rev.21:4 a lot, then they are similar 2 the BCS in some ways,tho, not all

Ah Yes. Not all. But there are major similarities between the Two Cults. Wow. Even 144,000 doctrine. Hmm. grin
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
MY 2ND VISIT TO AMBO
4 some reasns i dnt say here,I couldnt go back 2 Ambo the next Saturday as i was supposed 2. It was more than a month b4 i went back.N1000 was all i had 4 my transport frm IK to Calabar.I didnt worry abt the return journey.I was the type who never worried abt what would happen nxt.I always believed that what will be will be.So I set out 2 meet "Leader Obu". I had 2 go & find out why he'd been hunting my drms,had 2 ask him what he wanted from me. Since the father claimed 2 b all knowing,he knew i was coming 2 see him,he knew evrything.The father will be so happy 2 see me respond 2 his invitation. All these went on inside my head as i journeyed to Ambo. When i reached the gate,not the main gate,but a kind of "backyard gate", i met the security man, greeted him. I proceeded 2 tell him that i'd come 2 see the father. He silently look at me for a while,then he asked,where are u from? I told him. But i sensed trachery in his eyes & voice when he answered: "u cant see the father 2day"...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by DSC7: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Hmmmm kiss...

Make i just dey follow up lipsrsealed..
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Elijayy(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Omo I'm loving this story o
Try dey give us more updates nah abeg

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by 40fy: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2022

**Keep it comin', man!!

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
"Come back on Monday",continued d security man.I knew he was playing some tricks,so i turned 2 the next street that leads to the main gate.D gate was widely open & d security men didnt care who got in or out. I went in there & when i got close to the inner temple entrance i met a female security agent & ask if i could see the father.Her facial expresion changed & she asked "which bethel r u from & where is ur baptismal card?",
I replied: "do i use baptismal card 2 see the father?". She became more aggresive & threw abusive words on me.Just then,a woman with 2 kids came out from a nearby room & approched the scene.She's a woman that i knew many months back in another church.I didn't knw she was a BCS member until then.She called me by name,"Mike!"(not my real name),
i replied, "ah! auntie,where u a brotherhood?
she said yes...
Meanwhile,the security woman was waiting impatiently,then she cut in, "Oya move,follow me", she commanded & started walking 2 d security post at the gate,i went after her...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by wolesmile(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Templee333, continue o...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
INTEROGATION AT THE GATE
We reached d security post & the "auntie" was following us closely just to plead with them that i wasn't a criminal. I was so sincere with d BCS & respected dem until this moment.I was then totally convinced that they were a whole bunch of hypocrites so i didnt had 2 take dem serious anymore.There were 2 security men @ the post & one was my tribe-man.After asking who i was & where i came frm he switched 2 our dialect.The other evil woman was interupting d discusion with abusive comments. I asked d security men 2 tell her 2 leave & it provoked her even more. Then d "auntie" steped in & asked 2 b allowed 2 say sometin.
"this guy isn't a criminal", said the auntie, "i had knwn him b4,we met sometimes back in a church...after somedays he vanished into the thin air & nobody saw him again,but he is quite harmless". When d auntie finished speaking the man asked me if all she said were true & i said yes.Then he asked me the name & location of d church & i told him...TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
PROCEDURES OF SEEING THE FATHER
Unlike the evil woman,d security man calmly explained dat "u can't just wake up one day & say dat u want 2 see God,there r some procedures u need to follow", then i asked what were the procedures & d woman interupted, "go back, u can't see the father". D man ignored her & continued dat "u have 2 go back 2 ur bethel 'cos the father had appointed people 2 take care of ur needs there,u have to get ur baptism card,u have 2 get a soutane..." i asked him: if i dont have a soutane should i go & steal it in order 2 see the father? d woman balked in: "u r a thief & u come here 2 steal soutane,go back". After all the bla bla bla, i was told 2 go back cause i can't see the father right now. So i went out & the auntie came with me. We sat outside the temple 2 gist each other on how things had been going on,the auntie was pregnant even tho d two kids with her were still "tah tah". I knew she was going 2ru hardship but i didnt pity her,my own palava just dey start...MORE STORIES LATER
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
LikeAking:
I hope u nogo write anything bad about them. My guy no wia good, if u dey judge by dia members.

Religion, etc is for adults only. Men wey understand life...... Na so d journey b, u can try another church and see for ur sef.

Oh na ya church be DAT?

You convert from atheism to olumbaism?
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
SURPRISE!
When d auntie & i walked a few inches away,i saw the priests that actually invited me 2 d feast! He was walking with some young girls (144virgin). When he was abt 2 pass us,i greeted him & looked him eye 2 eye. Then i said, "u called me".
he replied "on phone?"
I said no & started 2 explain,then he recalled, "oh yes! U r the brother i told 2 come and eat feast to avoid madness,but u're stuborn,u didn't come".He looked at his companion & explained, "I'm a prophet of Olumba,called frm d womb,i told him (he was full of pride),yes i told him months ago 2 come and eat feast to avoid madness,he refused & now that he feels d madness has started,he's come 2 disturb the father.He said 2 the auntie,"take him 2 prayer line let them pray 4 him". I was totally shocked & confused,didn't knw what 2 say again.I feltlike telling him "go 2 hell",but the words couldn't come out.I quitely followed d auntie who was spreading d story of how Olumba wants to heal me from madness. What! I had no TP to go back home!...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Pauladex(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wonderful experience.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
...the auntie took me 2 prayer line & asked for the priest in charge, the people there acted carelessly b4 they finally asked us 2 come in the evening. The auntie roamed the street greeting people in white soutane & lamenting her predicament & introducing me to them as someone who came 2 seek deliverance from madness. I really didn't knw what 2 say again,just following her till she finished buying few things in the roadside market & we entered keke 2 her destination.We alighted at a healing home where the auntie stayed. She introduced me 2 those at the healing home as a person who ran 2 Olumba 2 heal him from madness. I still had no words 2 say. I waited 4 d auntie 2 cook & eat.She invited me 4 a meal & i rejected.She told me 2 wait till evening when she could take me 2 prayer line. I sat at a wooden bench & waited calmly until the woman (addressed as Mma Afukang) who owned the healing home decided 2 start another problem...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2022
WHAT OLUMBA SAID ABOUT HEALING HOME
The father explained in his book that he has no place to keep seek people. He said healing in the BCS is an instant process,that is,when a sick person comes you heal him & set him free. Thus, there wasn't any need for healing home. All the healing homes that scattered about in his name were the result of lack of faith. A brotherhood didnt have 2 use any diabolical means 2 do harm 2 anyone,he didnt have 2 prepare concoction or use charms & talisman. He said anything that a "born again" brotherhood did to anyone must come back to him,so he needed to be good & kind 2 everyone at all times.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2022
story continues...the woman called me outside & started interogation.Who r u? Where r u frm? Why r u here? B4 i could answer,she commanded me 2 off my shoes which i obeyed.I said i came 2 see d father. Which father? She inquired with annoyance. Havnt u seen him in the picture,isnt that enough 4 u? U can't see him. I was still calm & smilling.Who is laughing with u here? What business do u have with the father?
then i replied: "it's non of ur business ma".Then he turned 2 the auntie & said, "you, why do u just bring whatever thing u see into my compound". At that point i couldnt bear the insult anymore,so i angrily took my shoes & walk away from her,out of her compound & waited 4 d auntie 2 come out. The woman came out & started talking peacefully. I wasnt interested in her discusion anymore. She told me 2 come inside & wait 4 d auntie. When i walked in she asked if i smoke weed, i ignored her & said nothing. Then she left me & said 2 the auntie,"since u brought him,he's ur load". MORE STORIES
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by BigDick70inch(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Templee333:
story continues...the woman called me outside & started interogation.Who r u? Where r u frm? Why r u here? B4 i could answer,she commanded me 2 off my shoes which i obeyed.I said i came 2 see d father. Which father? She inquired with annoyance. Havnt u seen him in the picture,isnt that enough 4 u? U can't see him. I was still calm & smilling.Who is laughing with u here? What business do u have with the father?
then i replied: "it's non of ur business ma".Then he turned 2 the auntie & said, "you, why do u just bring whatever thing u see into my compound". At that point i couldnt bear the insult anymore,so i angrily took my shoes & walk away from her,out of her compound & waited 4 d auntie 2 come out. The woman came out & started talking peacefully. I wasnt interested in her discusion anymore. She told me 2 come inside & wait 4 d auntie. When i walked in she asked if i smoke weed, i ignored her & said nothing. Then she left me & said 2 the auntie,"since u brought him,he's ur load". MORE STORIES

Following
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2022
I heard the woman said my problem is marine problem. Just there & then i knew she was a total idiot who claimed 2 kno what she didnt knw. I understood then that these people are fooling themselves around. I just had 2 leave them. But now how do i get back home? The auntie later told me that she's busy & couldn't come with me to prayer line anymore. She gave me directions to go on my own. I had 2 go to prayer line 'cos it would be the only ideal place to spend the night. When i got there it was almost dark. I went in 2 explain myself to them as the one who came in the morning. I was told 2 hang around till morning prayer. I slept there ammong sick people of all sort (most were mad). It was rainy season & the cold was so feeling it...COMING SOON
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2022
MY EXPERIENCE IN PRAYER LINE
Prayer line is knwn as the father's healing home,it is located near the supreme temple.Many sick people (mostly mad) lodge there while waiting 4 their turn 2 be healed by the father. Since i spent 4 nights there, i had a little insight how the arena is. I didnt stay there in daytime,i only went there at nights & left early morning.There's a man they called "daddy",he must have been the priest in charge of the facility. It was just another place of illusion & confusion.Flowers & photo of the wife of Olumba in a table at one corner. Mad people in chains,people with stomach ache, pains,etc, were all crowded in the little building. U can't see a space 2 put ur leg if u wanted 2 stand up at night.There were hungry folks who had no food to eat 4 a whole day & some who enjoyed exotic meals with chicken. Occasional conflict & quarel. You got to watch concert displayed by mad men. The agony & waillings of the sick waiting 4 Olumba's power 2 heal them,4 how long?...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 2:13am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by sorextee(m): 2:43am On Aug 06, 2022
But the last time I heard about obu, heard he died since 2003. And there was rifts amongst his children who to take over. I know Rowland is being addressed as the new OOO. na which one dey torment you for dream? The real OOO or Rowland his son?
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 2:44am On Aug 06, 2022
HOW DO I GET HOME?
Sunday morning i got up & walked into the street without going anywhere in particular until i came 2 one Reedemed Church & decided 2 attain church service there.I was the 1st person in church even b4 the workers arrived. After church service i was given some refreshments as a first timer. It helped to tame my 1-&-a-half day old hungry stomach. I continued my journey until i got to a particular spot where i sat down to rest & think of what 2 do next.The place was opposite Federal Neuro Psychiatic Hospital, Calabar road. Then i saw a sign board besides me that read "Wind of Change temple universe", it has something interesting & my spirit was awaken 2 my new discovery. That's going 2 be the end of my story with BCS. Even tho i went to prayer line 2 sleep d next 3 nights that followed,i had decided that the BCS were unserious clowns & i had to leave them & continue my search 4 God & truth.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:03am On Aug 06, 2022
I STOPPED GOING TO BETHEL
despite repeated drms encounter with BCS & Olumba that continued after i quit going 2 bethel, i didn't give a shit abt them anymore. Once in a dream an old man told me 2 go to BCS no matter how i was treated,dat i needed 2 be patient,but i didnt take drms serious anymore until much later when all BCS & Olumba drms became rare. But my search 4 God didn't begin with BCS,neither did it end there. I have a whole script to write abt my experience with "wind of change temple universe",with "Jehovah's Witnesses organisation",with Eckankar religion & many more. Meanwhile, if u've found this story interesting & wish to hear the rest,say it here. Or if u have questn 2 ask abt my BCS ordeal,point out my lies or whatever comment,now is ur turn. I shall create a new topic 4 d other stories in future.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Fuckjesusandgod: 5:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Following bro, let's know what your experiences are with the other religions. Thanks you.

Templee333:
despite repeated drms encounter with BCS & Olumba that continued after i quit going 2 bethel, i didn't give a shit abt them anymore. Once in a dream an old man told me 2 go to BCS no matter how i was treated,dat i needed 2 be patient,but i didnt take drms serious anymore until much later when all BCS & Olumba drms became rare. But my search 4 God didn't begin with BCS,neither did it end there. I have a whole script to write abt my experience with "wind of change temple universe",with "Jehovah's Witnesses organisation",with Eckankar religion & many more. Meanwhile, if u've found this story interesting & wish to hear the rest,say it here. Or if u have questn 2 ask abt my BCS ordeal,point out my lies or whatever comment,now is ur turn. I shall create a new topic 4 d other stories in future.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by oteneaaron(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Templee333:

You have been on quite a journey bro.

Please share your other experiences.

Cheers
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2022
2Timothy 4:4 smiley
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
2Timothy 4:4 smiley
so u have the truth, right? Please look 4 a nearby transformer & hug!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ask Questions/Doubts About Paganism/ATR's / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? / Religious Forgiveness Or Escape Route?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.