Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) (7116 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

may be that the BM didn't want 2 get into trouble with family members coming 2 accuse her of initiating their child into witchcraft. U knw people dnt like it when their family member wants to have anytin doing with BCS & the BM was a stranger in the community
Are you a child? undecided
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Courz: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

may be that the BM didn't want 2 get into trouble with family members coming 2 accuse her of initiating their child into witchcraft. U knw people dnt like it when their family member wants to have anytin doing with BCS & the BM was a stranger in the community

Are you aware that the whole process of baptising you plus the chants that woman was doing was in fact an Initiation ritual? The Father OOO kept appearing to you in your dreams. That's occultism right there. Astral Projection.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
...I finally accepted the fact that the Father is that fair guy who spoke frm the alter,not the old man in my dreams. This guy had the title "His Holiness". He spoke on Wednesday night & i watched him. Then a feast was shared & i noticed something else: many hungry folks came there 2 satify their hunger with the feast. U need to see fighting & pushing such that a good quantitity of the father's feast were poured on the ground.
The program continued 2ru out the night & head knocking,singing & dancing,walking in line with ur two hands huging each other while u slightly bent like crayfish,bowing in front of the tithe box to drop ur offering- were all part of the night. The security men didn't help matters at all,they had to make sure u go on ur kneel when praying! One other guy who preached that night was much like a comedian,telling us ways to catch a witch that wants to enter ur house at night. The H/Q wasn't as spiritual as i thought at 1st...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you a child? undecided
not a child in that sense. I was 23 by then. I lived in my parents' house
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
not a child in that sense. I was 23 by then. I lived in my parents' house
ok undecided
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
144 VIRGINS OF OLUMBA
Thursday was fasting & i was inside the Hall again. By then i'd lost interest because the place wasn't what i expected God's temple to be like. But i won't 4get the 144000 "virgins" i saw that day. Young boys & girls were walking in line & singing-what a sweet melody! They were the 144000 "virgins". I suspected those "virgins" & i was right, 4 i later overheard a member confessing dat most weren't really virgins,they pretended 2 b virgins but secretly have sex with their boyfriends/girlfriends. Thursday was over & Friday nothing extraordinary happened apart from occasional fights and quarels here & there...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Courz:

Are you aware that the whole process of baptising you plus the chants that woman was doing was in fact an Initiation ritual? The Father OOO kept appearing to you in your dreams. That's occultism right there. Astral Projection.
it harmed no one, so there's no problem with it.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kingdom come and world evangelisation.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9lwZ73SZIg

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
144 VIRGINS OF OLUMBA
Thursday was fasting & i was inside the Hall again. By then i'd lost interest because the place wasn't what i expected God's temple to be like. But i won't 4get the 144000 "virgins" i saw that day.
So where there 144, 144000 or 1440, which one? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So where there 144, 144000 or 1440, which one? undecided
the virgins were suposed to be 144000. But i couldn't count them on that occasion.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
the virgins were suposed to be 144000. But i couldn't count them on that occasion.
So, this religion is built around the worship of this OOO and his kingdom on earth or what? undecided
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, this religion is built around the worship of this OOO and his kingdom on earth or what? undecided
they are christians with different belief. The founders mission was to conquer the whole world & make them brotherhood while he rules as king. But the mission has failled & now its abt worshiping Olumba through his son (ROWLAND) who bears his father's name

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
they are christians with different belief. The founders mission was to conquer the whole world & make them brotherhood while he rules as king. But the mission has failled & now its abt worshiping Olumba through his son (ROWLAND) who bears his father's name
Stop right there! There is absolutely nothing Christian of any of what you have said so far. What you described is a belief far away from what Jesus Christ taught and represents. So, understand it for what it is, a religion with absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. undecided

So, you joined religion in order to worship a man with one head just like the one on his neck, why again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop right there! There is absolutely nothing Christian of any of what you have said so far. What you described is a belief far away from what Jesus Christ taught and represents. So, understand it for what it is, a religion with absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. undecided

So, you joined religion in order to worship a man with one head just like the one on his neck, why again? undecided
sorry i'm not a brotherhood, neither am i hear to defend them. I was only explaining what i learnt from them. U can ask them abt their religion if u meet any of them

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
sorry i'm not a brotherhood, neither am i hear to defend them. I was only explaining what i learnt from them. U can ask them abt their religion if u meet any of them
You are no longer of the religion? Continue your story then so we realize where you are going with this... undecided
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2022
I'm not yet halfway into the story,just that typing long epistle in a button phone isn't that easy. I shall update later
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by DSC7: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
I'm not yet halfway into the story,just that typing long epistle in a button phone isn't that easy. I shall update later

Please come and Continue ooo...

I have alot to learn from your encounter with them..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
DSC7:

Please come and Continue ooo...
I have alot to learn from your encounter with them..
i'm around,more update is coming soon. Thanks 4 following
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
A BIG SHOUT OUT to u all there following my story. Just bear with me i'll be updating soon. Btw, how is the story? Does it sound made up? U r free to point out my lies
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

They are as Christian as sango worshippers.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by chieveboy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
A BIG SHOUT OUT to u all there following my story. Just bear with me i'll be updating soon. Btw, how is the story? Does it sound made up? U r free to point out my lies

Just to point out some things you wish you knew:

1A: There is indeed a a whole world (dimension) existing in the water. Call it the water dimension if you like. There are others in the air and we coexist with them and sometimes our world dovetails into these places.

B: Just as how you and I incarnated from other galaxies, dimensions and kingdoms, they too are born here in the Land world. Some of them have been Nollywood actresses and so on. They have the right to live here as you and I.

C: People from there are born psychics, telekinetic etc hence are mostly 'prophets', mediums, babalawos, priestesses etc.

D: Some of the water people who roam the street were not born. Some of them can bi-locate and materialize here in the land world just as how some Land people (you and I) develop the skills to bi-locate into the water world to see things for ourselves and have fun.

E: Most of the time, they do not have your best interest at heart. Just as some of the Land people (humans) can be unarguably more evil than the so-called demons, the water world is home to people yet growing in the scale of love (are evil).

G: Some churches here are established by the water people. They have powers. How they use it is in the fruits... Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

They are as Christian as sango worshippers.
their brand of christianity is different from mainstream christianity. But my aim here isn't to defend any brotherhood or any other religion/church. I'm only relating what i know/understand about them
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
U must be an eckist! (just sugesting) the things u stated above are what a chella would say @chieveboy
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by chieveboy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
U must be an eckist! (just sugesting) the things u stated above are what a chella would say @chieveboy

Yes I am. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
chieveboy:

Yes I am. Thanks
ok. I've just checked. U commented on my post on "the journey of soul" thread.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by chieveboy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

ok. I've just checked. U commented on my post on "the journey of soul" thread.

Yes I did. Those are nuggets from the Science of Eck.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by LikeAking: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Courz:

So, Make I'm dey fear?

If na occultism wetin com happen?

Religion is for mature minds.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
ASKING A STUPID QUESTION
saturday morning was outing. The father send them out & they gladly go out to spread the fame of Olumba in the streets & possiblly win new converts. But as the father finished speaking & they set out, a heavy rain started & spoilt the show.Later that night when I engaged my BM in a discusion about the power of God (Olumba or Rowland), we talked abt the rain & asked: did Olumba made the rainfall just a moment after he sent u people 4 outing? She couldn't come up with a good answer & i laughed. She scolded me 4 asking a stupid question & laughing nonsense...MORE TO COME
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
LikeAking:

So, Make I'm dey fear?
If na occultism wetin com happen?
Religion is for mature minds.
a handshake to u

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by LikeAking: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
smiley
Templee333:

a handshake to u
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!
To all those reading this story, know that i'm not a BCS member neither am i a defender of OOO or any other relgious institution/church. So if u want to attack the brotherhood doctrines,just don't haul ur attack on me,its gona be useless
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Story shall continue 2morow. Check in for more updates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

***Is Christianity Becoming Too Superstitious And Beggarly Or What??*** / Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion / Ask Questions/Doubts About Paganism/ATR's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.