Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) (7115 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by GoodIsGod: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you sane at all? undecided

It is obvious in your replies to people's post that you need mental sanity check.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Watch Tower robot.

The day people should take you guys serious as christians is when you start using your God given brains to understand the Bible. Not being under the influence of remote from New York.
I'm not sure he/she is a Watchtower society folk. He/she may just be a critic & the type that likes to start a fight

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by GoodIsGod: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you high or something? undecided

You need mental evaluation grin

JW are not the only true worshippers of the true God. Jehovah.

Get that into your remote controlled skull.

Watchtower robot

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
SUDAY SERVICE IN THE SUPREME TEMPLE BETHEL
Sunday morning the hall was filled with the fathers children in their different seat according to their titles/position in the church. Different colours of soutane filled the hall. Again, there was a conflict inside the temple of God. The security man & a member were ready to fight & the member wanted 2 go home until others gathered around to settle the dispute. The member finally entered & sat beside me. He instantly joined in praising the father & dancing. Even though i went with my BM 2 service dat morning,i later realized she didnt attend the service but she never told me d reason (there must have been a quarel). conflict/quarel betwn members was an everyday thing inside the supreme temple. But the principal topic of preaching was always love. OOO (Rowland) preached on Sunday wearing red soutane. His sermon was puntuated by music frm the choristers from time to time...... Thank you father (knocks head 3 times and go out)... I'LL BE BACK SHORTLY

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Courz: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You need mental evaluation grin

JW are not the only true worshippers of the true God. Jehovah.

Get that into your remote controlled skull.

Watchtower robot

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Chai! Your replies have made me laugh so hard! Una no go kill person for this forum!

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by CaptMarvel(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Knocking head 3times! Are you ok at all! Or what is the symbolic meaning of knocking your head?
Templee333:
SUDAY SERVICE IN THE SUPREME TEMPLE BETHEL
Sunday morning the hall was filled with the fathers children in their different seat according to their titles/position in the church. Different colours of soutane filled the hall. Again, there was a conflict inside the temple of God. The security man & a member were ready to fight & the member wanted 2 go home until others gathered around to settle the dispute. The member finally entered & sat beside me. He instantly joined in praising the father & dancing. Even though i went with my BM 2 service dat morning,i later realized she didnt attend the service but she never told me d reason (there must have been a quarel). conflict/quarel betwn members was an everyday thing inside the supreme temple. But the principal topic of preaching was always love. OOO (Rowland) preached on Sunday wearing red soutane. His sermon was puntuated by music frm the choristers from time to time...... Thank you father (knocks head 3 times and go out)... I'LL BE BACK SHORTLY
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 1:52am On Aug 02, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Knocking head 3times! Are you ok at all! Or what is the symbolic meaning of knocking your head?
hey Mr man! Kindly get out of this thread! I dont welcome coconut water heads anymore
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2022
VISITING THE GARDEN
There's a place they call garden (of eden),its located at the back of the hall. A little tentlike structure is erected & decorated. There's a tray & inside it are folded pieces of papers. When they announce that its time to visit the garden of eden,a music is played & people will walk in line to the garden and drop money inside the tray. They'd then pick anyone of the folded papers & go back to their seat. When they open the paper there's a written message in it. The message is said to be "spiritual". Whatever u see there is a message to u from the holy spirit.I visited the garden ones & my message was "THE LORD IS WITH U". I so much loved the idea of God being with me, so i got to chew & swallow the whole piece of paper! My BM showed me her own & ask me to read 4 her & her message was "UR WEALTH IS IN THE MANGER,APPRECIATE THE MANGER WITH PERFUMES". more is coming...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:14am On Aug 02, 2022
THE INSIDE OF A BROTHERHOOD BETHEL.
Bethels may be built in different styles & structures,but the inside of every bethel likely has the following:
an alter with a throne. The throne is actually a wooden chair with the words "ooo,the sole spiritual head of the universe" clearly carved out in it. A fence is built around the throne with an entrance secured with padlock & keys. The preacher often stands there to preach. There's a pillow in front of the throne alter covered with a towel & an open bible is placed on it. Above the throne is the picture of OOO and his son (some bethels don't have the son's-Rowland- picture). Between these two pictures u'll see "grin LORD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE,LET ALL THE EARTH BE SILENCE...". In front of the throne is another alter (tithe box). There r seats for those who wear turban (a rank in the brotherhood system) just after the tithe box. Then the BMs and Choristers seats are in either side of the throne. There's usually a holy water & anointing oil in front of the alter...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2022
...in the back of the bethel is another table with a lamp. That table could serve as the garden in small bethels. Shoes aren't permited inside the bethel. There are no musical instruments,though they may use microphone on some occasions. Members are expected to wear white inside the bethel.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:33am On Aug 02, 2022
More stories coming later in the day...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:39am On Aug 02, 2022
DharmieDhrey:
OP, thanks for the insight.. Ever since I learnt about them, I have always had this negative feeling about them.. They do not represent christianity in any way, whatsoever.. Imagine one claiming his kingdom is here on earth, that is miles away from the foundation upon which christiandom was established.
Thanks 4 following
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by DharmieDhrey(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Never argue with a Jehovah's witness. They have been remotely configured yo believe they are the only ones who is serving the true God.
No church. I repeat no church has God at the center of their beliefs. That is what the Watchtower taught them.

Arguing with them is a waste of time.

I had the feeling too, I was just not quick to realize that.. They have been subjected to indoctrination at a very stage of their lives, so they strongly believe other Christians are inferior to them.. What's even worse is they are plagued with the "know all syndrome", which gives them a false sense of being seasoned biblically..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by GoodIsGod: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
DharmieDhrey:

I had the feeling too, I was just not quick to realize that.. They have been subjected to indoctrination at a very stage of their lives, so they strongly believe other Christians are inferior to them.. What's even worse is they are plagued with the "know all syndrome", which gives them a false sense of being seasoned biblically..

These people are made to believe they can't receive any revelation by themselves. The watchtower teaches them the holy spirit doesn't speak to christians anymore. They can't discover bible truth themselves. But the same holy spirit who can't speak to them speaks to the guys at Watchtower telling them manners of beliefs. One of which is that Jesus Christ is the same person as Angel Michael. Which is passed across to them through Awake and Watchtower magazines.

They are mostly taught all these doctrines from when they are so little so, by the time they are adults, they have all manner of bible verses to argue on bible issues.

Once you have made your point to a JW leave them to their beliefs. They will never accept yours.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by DharmieDhrey(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2022
GoodIsGod:

These people are made to believe they can't receive any revelation by themselves. The watchtower teaches them the holy spirit doesn't speak to christians anymore. They can't discover bible truth themselves. But the same holy spirit who can't speak to them speaks to the guys at Watchtower telling them manners of beliefs. One of which is that Jesus Christ is the same person as Angel Michael. Which is passed across to them through Awake and Watchtower magazines.

They are mostly taught all these doctrines from when they are so little so, by the time they are adults, they have all manner of bible verses to argue on bible issues.

Once you have made your point to a JW leave them to their beliefs. They will never accept yours.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the Holy Spirit is an impersonal force of God and not a distinct person.. This implies they don't even believe in the trinity, the bible showed that the Holy Spirit has a personality in several scriptures, he is a distinct person as opposed to their beliefs..

Asides that, they have been taught to shun and ostrasize those who abandon their beliefs, that says enough.. What then happens to the mandate of salvation grin... This is also why they have limited contact with non-JWs...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by CaptMarvel(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Templee333:

hey Mr man! Kindly get out of this thread! I dont welcome coconut water heads anymore
lolz! you should realise you're the coconut water head here that keeps knocking his head in and out of the thread!
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
ONE WEEK IN AMBO
My whole week at Ambo was disappointing. I was expecting the supreme temple of Olumba to be a solemn arena,filled with holiness & awesomeness of the supernatural leader. But it was fill of conflict,delusion,choas,murmuring. The whole week was a program meant for the priests,but many of them were denied entry 'cos they didn't pay their N6k, & they were murmuring & complaining abt the injustice in the Father's Kingdom. There was an apartment outside the HQ that my BM & I lodge. Only BCS Members live in the whole compound.Each of them had one thing or the other to murmur & complained abt the BCS. Topics 4 gossip were: how they have spoilt BCS, Injustice in the Kingdom, Spiritual attacks in Bethels etc. But they trusted that OOO will come to their rescue. I was already fed up & wanted to go back home.I didnt want to ever come back there. But something else made me re-visit the HQ more than a month after...KEEP READING
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 5:39am On Aug 03, 2022
A VOICE FROM THE TEMPLE
It was Saturday evening while the priest conference was going on. I stood outside the hall. There were some priest outside that were denied entry 'cos they didnt pay their fee. There were many other people beside the hall,complaining abt injustice, when a fair,bearded priest (Christ Ambasador) approched me. He gave me a handshake & ask if i'm from igbo,I said no.I told him I'm from Akwa Ibom.He introduced himseft as a missionary who's served Olumba in the UK,US etc. He called the other 2 priest to come & witness what he wanted 2 say. He said there's serious spiritual attack at the temple when a revelation came abt me. He futher said a feast was prepared & His Holiness sent him to call me in the morning to come & dine with him,but when he came i'd left the temple (that,indeed,was true). He asked me for my phn number but i had no phone. He told me that i should come to the temple next saturday. I was told to remove my shoes,go inside the hall & pay my tithe. I obeyed.When i returned...
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2022
When i returned from the hall he'd left.I didnt see him again till we left. So i had to start thinking of how to go to Ambo again in response to the Father's invitation. But b4 we left,i saw other things i'd like to relate here...LATER
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2022
WHAT IS MINISTRATION?
Olumba said the Solution to a member's proplem lies on 3 things. You have to confess ur sins & pay ur tithe(1),prepare a feast & share with members(2) go on ministration(3). I asked my BM what ministration is & she said it means to move from one bethel to another,paying tithe and confessing ur sins & helping the priest at the station(bethel) with some domestic chores.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2022
VISIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
OOO himself frowns at visions in the brotherhood. He scolded those who see visions of ghosts & demons & said he never teach them such. He recomended no assignment to brotherhood except feasting. But my BM commited her 1st offence right from the very 1st day he saw a spirit following me to the bethel. Also,members of BCS are knwn to practice weird things like pouring libations,invoking marine spirits,ceremonial sacrifice,ancestor worship,insence & candles burning,etc. How contrasting!
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Mystery9(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Wow.... I am seriously waiting for the concluding parts.. Just Know that ooo is not Christianity. Jesus be praised.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2022
MY MINISTRATION JOURNEY
We were to go back home on Tuesday. But my BM woke me b4 dawn & commanded "hurry! put on ur clothes & follow me". I followed her outside the compound & into the street. I didn't knw our mission until much later when she revealed that the father commanded her repeatedly in her dream to take me on ministration. The 1st place was prayer line (I will write abt prayer line later).We went in,pray,confess our sins,pay tithe & went out to another bethel & repeated the same thing. The 3rd place we entered was another long story...STAY AROUND,I'M COMING SOON
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2022
PLEASE WHERE IS DOCTOR DEAN?
we were still roaming the street that morning when my BM approached a stranger & asked
"Pls where's Dr Dean?"
she directed us and we got there. I looked up the sign board & it reads: DR. DEAN HEALING HOME.
We went in & it was morning prayer. There were sick people who had come to seek solution from OOO. Some were mentally ill. Others were priest who work at Dr Dean. There were others who came 4 the morning prayers & some visioners/prophets. My BM was a prophetes also. We went inside the room, Knocked head, confess our sins,paid our tithe,contributed for kerosine. There was a woman who administered holy water to us & pray,she declared that the father has healed us of all our sicknesses & all our problems were over.THANK U FATHER!...more is coming
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2022
A MESSENGER @ DOCTOR DEAN HEALING HOME
The lady was a messeger sent by the father from the headquaters to tell Dr Dean that there's a problem in the healing home. She said some of the workers there are agent of darkness who came to hinder the father's Angels,4 the father indeed sent many powerful & competent angels to aid at the healing home,bt problem is from the workers. She instructed them to fast 4 a whole day in order 4 the father to purify & empower them 4 more work. She warned them to be careful of a man (a worker) who use diabolic means to block the angels sent to the healing home by ooo. She ended her message by declaring peace of the father to all present, picked up her bag & walked away. The workers resumed picked up from there and started singing,praying & preaching until the father's spirit swept on a prophetes who stood up to prophecy. "let thanks & praise...be given to the sole spiritual head of the universe",she resumed... MORE IS COMING
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
...As you'd expect,i was the target of all the visioners.I can't narate all the messages that came to me 2ru these visioners & some assignments were prescribed for me,including numerous feasts.My BM was instructed 2 take me to ministration on 7 different bethels,also,she was to take some water frm the Bethel at 8Eton str. for some assignment i didnt bother to listen. One revealed that the father had healed me...bla bla bla.I was instructed to get a soutane & worship with BCS once i return home. After all the visions,prophecies,instructions & all,we went back to our lodge & prepared 4 our return journey. While we were packing,my BM asked if i will remember all the instructions i was given. I said yes. But, really i was tired of the whole drama. I wanted 2 go home as soon as possible. I wouldn't have gone 2 Ambo a 2nd time if not 4 one thing...MORE STORIES SOON
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
The return journey wasn't so smooth. It was rainy season & the road (Odukpani to Uyo) wasn't vehicle friendly at all. Congestions here & there plus the broken road, and a truck broke down & blocked the road. As if all the gods had unleashed their anger on us,our bus broke down along Ekemkpon/Okoyong road & we spent hours. When we finally got to Uyo,it was too late to find a vehicle to our destination. My BM took me to a nearby bethel & we passed the night there. The next day we continued our journey back home.All my family members,relatives,aquiantaces didnt like the idea of my joining BCS. My ordeal could have ended there if not 4 my burning desire to respond 2 d invitation of dining with His Holiness O.O.Obu. Imagine such an opportunity! But it was more than a month later b4 i went back 2 Ambo...COMING LATER
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Mystery9(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:
The return journey wasn't so smooth. It was rainy season & the road (Odukpani to Uyo) wasn't vehicle friendly at all. Congestions here & there plus the broken road, and a truck broke down & blocked the road. As if all the gods had unleashed their anger on us,our bus broke down along Ekemkpon/Okoyong road & we spent hours. When we finally got to Uyo,it was too late to find a vehicle to our destination. My BM took me to a nearby bethel & we passed the night there. The next day we continued our journey back home.All my family members,relatives,aquiantaces didnt like the idea of my joining BCS. My ordeal could have ended there if not 4 my burning desire to respond 2 d invitation of dining with His Holiness O.O.Obu. Imagine such an opportunity! But it was more than a month later b4 i went back 2 Ambo...COMING LATER
I am still following. I love studying false religion.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mystery9:

I am still following. I love studying false religion.
thanks 4 following. Anyway, the term "false religion" is like saying "black charcoal" or "hot sun", then one will start looking 4 d opposite & find none

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
WHAT I LEARNED FROM MY 1ST VISIT
My one week stay at the HQ gave me insight into the BCS Kingdom. That week was priests conference,but since the hall was open 4 anyone 2 enter(except Saturday) i could tap into their discusion. It was much of a business training than religious. They argued on how some priest's salary were low,how 2 make money in ur station (bethel),how to manage money,how 2 save money,money money money here & there. Nothing extraordinary or supernatural happened,neither was there peace & love as they profess.Constant conflict & harassment from security men was the order of the day. It was just the same outdated religious tradition of reading fairy tales of healing and miracles of Olumba in the 1950's and thereabout,but none here. The frustrated members pouring their rage on each other lamenting their woes here & there.But u'll hear the same people repeating here and there that the father had end their sorrow,healed all their sicknesses,no more pains,suffering...bla bla bla...KEEP READING
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Templee333(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2022
THE IRONY OF BCS
i couldn't help but notice the contrast between the BCS teachings & their real way of life. 1. They teach love & peace but lack love & peace. 2.They teach Holiness & righteousness but fail in practising it. 3.abstinence from alchohol & drugs is their core teaching bt i'm yet to see a BCS who abstain from these. 4.Modest dressing,no earing,attachment,make up...etc:- but their women na-wao! 5. Vegetarianism:- but they consume more meat than non-members. 6.No fornication:- but i dnt need 2 tell u abt that one. Then the list go on and on.
MOST IMPORTANT, the BCS was to be a kingdom of God but i think its a commercial institution. I once read where OOO said no one should sell his photos but the Father's photos contribute 2 their source of income. Other sources of income include: sales of soutane,magazines & books,baptismal cards,almanac & calendars,etc. Anyway, some members are kind & friendly, I won't deny that. COMING SOON...MY 2ND TRIP TO AMBO.
Re: My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) by Courz: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Wow. Reading your points just mirrors the JWs. Apart from amongst the JWs themselves, their Bethel Headquarters have the same experience according to Ex Bethelites. Also, same use of the word Bethel. It is really amazing to see how all Cults move and sound alike. Same contradictory lifestyle too. cheesy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

***Is Christianity Becoming Too Superstitious And Beggarly Or What??*** / Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion / Ask Questions/Doubts About Paganism/ATR's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.