Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,099 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption (27738 Views)

Foreign Refiners Woo Marketers With Credit Facilities / Hiring Tompolo,others To Secure Oil Facilities Is An Insult To Nigerians -Dakolo / Tinubu Lack Integrity That's Why Buhari Stay Away From His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by goggle48: 6:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Pls.am not here for joke,this shows no plan for the country so make we go dey borrow money nd no jobs.i pray our vote counts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by Godstiger(m): 6:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Well that sounds ironic
Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by Advocate500: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2022
A corrupt man is advising government on the causes of corruption? Does Tinubu lack access to credit facilities? Why is he corrupt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by F117nighthawk: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2022
When people like you have stolen and looted all the money in the system, where will the credit facility come from, you alone collect 10% with alpha beta monthly from Lagos state, do u know what that money will do if put in ajegunle, makoko, or any other poor community in Lagos to develop the slum and create jobs,

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by iJhoe(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2022
donbrowser:

Did you watch the video?

I wouldn't comment if I hadn't seen the video
Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by iJhoe(m): 6:11am On Jul 30, 2022
seguno2:

Indeed.
Does his own pensions not dwarf that of civil servants?
What of his Alpha Beta tax collection
looting scheme that deprives Lagosians of government services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance?
How many thousands of workers are employed yearly in Lagos since 1999 and paid a comparable total package with public office holders

That's the part of institutionalized corruption I'm talking about

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by Tobloc(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2022
With a good structure in place for the repayment of the credits, this idea would fly.

Also, big men evade tax payment almost everywhere in the world. If they can be made to pay what they should, especially in Nigeria, then government can generate more income than it is generating now.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by donbrowser(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2022
iJhoe:

I wouldn't comment if I hadn't seen the video

Obviously you did not.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by djseanjohn77: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2022
phoneport:
Somebody should tell this man to keep Q A Y E T... Credit Facility my foot.

When you have never experienced or enjoyed one.....Since I left Naija, I have access to credit facilities, i could get the latest brand new car within my means, I could buy any gadget I so desire....and does not have to have sleepless nights because of any debt. But your myopic brain and blind support for Obituary will not make you reason well.

Many are debtors today because they hustle and get loan to finance school fees, feeding, parties, businesses with higher risk etc

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by Bombolistic: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2022
He's going to start creating loan institutions to earn more money be that. Business man as usual
Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by connection77: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria already heading to a failed state where anarchy and highly expensive corruption will be at play however, the fact still remain that broaden the gap between the rich and the poor will reduce level of hardship and pains cause by inappropriate and unrealistic policies in the system. This is where services of all past CBN Governors are needed including highly rated world economist to salvage the situation less become uncontrollable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by iJhoe(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2022
donbrowser:

Obviously you did not.

What's your point man?
Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by advanceDNA: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Kobicove:
Nigerians have a culture of not wanting to repay debts...this is one of the reasons why access to credit is highly restricted in this country undecided

No standard paying jobs regulated by government to help loan repayment...

Who will give credit to someone earning 10k permonth...?? How will some earning 20k per month be willing to pay 10k out of his money to service a credit...

They think oyinbo that enforce standard minimum wage accross all sectors doesnt know what its doing.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by effort1: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2022
No, failure to punish corrupt bastardds like Tinubu is that cause of corruption.
Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by effort1: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2022
lexy2014:

How does availability of credit facilities nip corruption in the bud?

What is the cause of corruption in Nigeria?

Tinubu's brain is in recession. He has lost it. Failure to punish corrupt politicians is the major factor fueling corruption in Nigeria and Tinubu is one of those corrupt persons.
Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by trudpo: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2022
This is pure Accounting with flavour of Economics in solving Corruption.

For every debit entry in one account, there must be an equal and corresponding credit entry in another account. This is the general rule of double entry book keeping.

The final part are the 5 C's of credit - Character, Capacity, Capital, Collateral and Condition.

You need not have collateral but as a borrower, if you have Character, you have all others. Attitude is everything.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by effort1: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2022
LordGuru1:
That's very true.

Lolz. How's that true?

Even if Tinubu call your mum a prostitute, you will still say it is true. Anything Tinubu says is true to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by effort1: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
This man really sabi economics.
If not for his age/health concern to me, non of the presidential aspirants is close to him in capacity and deliverables.

No one thought of this as deterrent to corruption even in the past. This is a classical case of thinking outside the box by BAT.

Failure to punish corrupt politicians like Tinubu is the cause of corruption. Tinubu's agbado economics is dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by Rilwayne001: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Countries like USA live heavily on a good credit system.

You don’t need to have money before you build a house or drive a good car. All you need is a job and a good credit score, and there’s available credit system for you that gives you these house on mortgage payment, give you car to pay on credit and pay installmentally from your salary and infact, most tertiary institutions in the USA are on credit for the students.

So on this, he’s right.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by CR777: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Old video
Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by effort1: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Hmm... Love him or hate him, but what you can't take from him is the fact that bobo chigaco is intelligent. Damn you Jagaban!

How? There's access to credit facility. As of today, I can get up to one million naira from loan companies if I want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by ufotunang: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2022
It's bad goverance, bad and hard economy... a bad and harsh economy where there is poverty ,hunger ,hardship, unemployment, high costs of food stuffs, inflation, high costs of living ...makes people to be desperate for money to survive the hard and harsh economy...and when people are desperate for money it will lead many people to be corrupt and go into corrupt practices into to survive the hard economy ....and for those rich men and politcians that are corrupt it's selfishness, greediness, living a flamboyant and luxurious expensive lifestyle above their income and salary and acquiring materialistic things makes them to be corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by Davidganna10: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2022
djseanjohn77:

When you have never experienced or enjoyed one.....Since I left Naija, I have access to credit facilities, i could get the latest brand new car within my means, I could buy any gadget I so desire....and does not have to have sleepless nights because of any debt. But your myopic brain and blind support for Obituary will not make you reason well.

Many are debtors today because they hustle and get loan to finance school fees, feeding, parties, businesses with higher risk etc
This is because you're gainfully employed, you can't compare the employment rate with developed country you recide with Nigeria. Currently, most countries like Canada and the USA has million job vacancies with no one to fill in. Can you compare that with Nigeria?

It is in this same platform we see people come asking for a way to default on their loan payments from loan sharks, how can this work in a society where the Citenzen have phobia for paying back loans?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by McCoy662(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Tobloc:
With a good structure in place for the repayment of the credits, this idea would fly.

Also, big men evade tax payment almost everywhere in the world. If they can be made to pay what they should, especially in Nigeria, then government can generate more income than it is generating now.
It's not about generating more income; the problem is, will it not be looted?
The money that was recovered by efcc was not accounted for since Buhari started this charades of fighting corruption. Tinubu and CO's are the ones that have been milking the government dry. Nothing to show for the tax we are paying. That's why people are trying by all means to avoid paying tax because it's just like making more money available for the looters to loot.
Let them block all the looters and they can even have more than enough money to spend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by thisisit: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2022
This Tinubu hypothesis is WRONG.

APC ga TRADER MONI credit to millions of traders yet there is corruption.

Accountant General have unfettered Access to credit, yet he stole N174 billion without punishment.

BULLION VAN IN BOURDILON NO PUNISHMENT.

FALSIFICATION OF AGE AND FALSE ASSETS DECLARED, NO PUNISHMENT.

BABACHIR LAWAL THE GRASS CUTTER IS WALKING FREE.

IKOYIGATE, OSOBANJO MADE IT INCONCLUSIVE.

ABSENCE OF PUNISHMENT IS THE MAJOR REASON FOR CORRUPTION AND NOT ACCESS OR LACK OF ACCESS.

THEcredit worthyhe account gen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by effort1: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2022
donbrowser:

Read you won't, watch video, you won't. Hatred has blinded you.

Oga, credit facility isn't the solution. Punishing corrupt politicians like Tinubu decisively is the solution to end corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by tuzle(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Solving Nigeria problem is very obvious, if the government can work on electricity at least if we can have 18hrs of uninterrupted power supply everyday, they create more manufacturing based industry. There are so many things that we can start manufacturing in Nigeria that will provide employment and make us more reliant on our own product than importing. Another thing is that we have lots of lands that are not being utilized, create manufacturing based industries here and make them function. But all this will be useless if we still have high rate of insecurity in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by clothingonline(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Truth
I studied Economics
The reason develop country is better is I can collect credit for everything we struggled to get in Nigeria a car a house if we all allowed to pay in bit everyone will live a comfortable life

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by tempest01(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Is it lack of credit that made looting of Lagos state an agenda?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by Tejuri(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Look at all the insults this man is getting for making an intelligent point. SMH. This goes to prove lots of people are not very objective and do not even deserve good leaders. Even if you hate the man, you can’t appreciate when he says something sensible too? What a pity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by membranus: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2022
So says Mr. Corruption personified himself.

God will judge you all, and that very soon.
Re: Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption by blackmantis: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Borrowing without a means of paying back is a Formula for enslavement.

Ask Nigeria.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Atiku And The 7 Governors Did Not Know. / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.