Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? (10943 Views)

"If Jesus Is God, Then Who Did He Pray To?" / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" / Quran 33:56 Allah Prays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2022
BrokenEggShell:

I am not a Muslim. A quick cursory glance at my profile will reveal as much.
Moreover, I have already specified that I do not care where you get your information, so my answer to your rhetorical question would obviously be "no".
Finally, your last paragraph reads like a conspiracy theory. To my knowledge, both sides have, regrettably, had a long and rich history of engaging in shitslinging fights over petty details and ritual practices. For one more antiquated example on the side of Christianity: "Lex Mahumet pseudoprophete, a Latin translation of the Qur'an by Rpbert of Ketton in 1110 AD. Even the title alone should be enough to tell you about how fairly and favorably the religion was portrayed. Anyways, my initial statement was that "...in my experience, Christians are especially annoying when they are trying to "debunk" Islam". I latter added to that statement by stating that Christians have a lot of anti-Muslim content on YouTube as an example.

This is a very strange response. I said that I have no way of confirming any ornate details you tell me about yourself, because we are on the internet. You respond by providing me with even more details about yourself. Not to discredit you, but my point is that this is all irrelevant to me because, again, I have no way of actually confirming it. If this was a less "academic" discussion I would be able to ignore this point and believe you anyway just to be nice, but, since this is an academic discussion, I cannot do that.

I'm not a Muslim.

Actually, it is not that uncommon for a speaker of a language to know relatively little academically about the grammar of said language. As an example, the average American cannot tell you what a relative clause is in a sentence, even though English makes frequent use of them. It's certainly not something that I would expect anybody walking on the road to know about, because it's linguistic jargon.

Well, what resources DO you know about? I stated that the etymology is uncertain because the claims that I've seen on its etymology are either outlandish or uncertain; that is, there is no satisfactory proof. Explain specifically what your problem is with this statement.

Unfortunately, almost everything is wrong here.

Not all Modern European Languages are from Latin. The Uralic languages like Finnish, Sami, and Hungarian are not actually from Latin at all. English is not from Latin, either: It is actually a Germanic language, alongside German, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish, etc. Greek is not from Latin - indeed, it was written even before Latin was, so that wouldn't make any sense (you even brought up Greek so I'm surprised you even made such a statement). Albanian is not from Latin either. These are all European languages, all modern, all currently spoken.

The Romans never majorly spoke Greek. Greek was the language of education so rich, educated people spoke and wrote in Greek - the same way that people of all tongues wrote predominantly in Latin in the medieval period. If the Romans majorly spoke Greek as you propose, there would be a lot more Greek daughter languages than there are Roman languages, but that is not the case.

Modern Hebrew is not a derivative of Aramaic. Hebrew as we know it was basically a dead language by the time Jesus was alive, so he spoke Aramaic, but they still spoke Biblical Hebrew liturgically - in their recitations and prayers. Modern Hebrew was made when many Hebrew groups in diaspora eventually settled into Israel and all agreed to use Hebrew as the lingua franca. Aramaic is RELATED to Hebrew, but Hebrew does not come from it, in the same way that Spanish and French are related but Spanish does not come from French. This does not require any knowledge in linguistics to know, just historical knowledge.

Arabic did not "come up" in the third or fifth century, it just wasn't recorded until then. The next thing I will hear you say now is that Yoruba did not exist until the white men came to Africa.
You have said enough. To this point of Taqiyya, I bow to you.
You came to the point of disowning your own faith because you just cannot prove a religious point. I thank you for your time. Since you are no longer a muslim, I guess my mission is accomplished.

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by haekymbahd(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Con mucho gusto, senor!

Here below are authentic definitions of Salah and Dua according to Muslim scholars in the attachment. Kindly read and get some education.

Regarding your point about the dual resonance of salah, the only question here now is, who decides what it is since the quran boasts of preservation? You, as a Muslim are now defending the Quran that should have been defending you.

What you are doing right now is intellectually tearing the quran then deciding which context fits your narrative. Who is the one deciding which word fits this narrative? The answer you get when you insist on what it should be is obvious. IT MEANS THAT IT IS NO LONGER THE WORD OF ALLAH. It becomes your words. You decide what should be and how it should be. You are now the new allah.

Cos, if I swap allah and the angels in that very verse with Ismail or Fayaz, you will automatically insist that that very verb should not stand as blessing but as prayer.

Can you see the volatility in Islam? That is exactly why it is far away from honesty and transparency.
No, the problem is not the Quran or Arabic but English language due to its lack of accurate equivalent word for Salah.

In Arabic Duha and Salat are different words entirely which different meanings. An Arabic speaker is expected to know the difference between the 2. It becomes quite complex for an English speaker who has little/no knowledge of Arabic?

Salah literally means getting close.
and there is no English equivalent word for Salah that is why it sharing meanings with other words in English language

Muslims get closer to Allah by praying and keeping commandment of Allah.

ALLAH gets closer to Muslims through his blessings, support..

That is why when Salah is used for Allah, Angels, human it takes different meanings and the problem is caused due to lack of an accurate equivalent word for Salah in English..

they arrive

ستفسدين كل شيء لو تواجدتِ هنا عندما يصلون
But if you will ruin everything find when they arrive here

عندما يصلون هنا لن يكون هناك فرصة
Once they arrive here, there'll be no chance

arriving

نحن عندنا سيّاح يصلون يوم الجمعة.
We've got tourists arriving on Friday.

pray
انهم يصلون فقدان الايمان يتحول الى يأس
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

لا استطيعُ الانتظار لرؤيتهم يصلون ويمشون حولي بحرية
I can't stand to see them pray and walking around so free.

It could mean prayer, blessing, praise, support depending on context e.t.c

In your own world you may decide to see it as meaning prayer alone because of your job (Anti-islamist) but don't expect Muslims to see it that way.

If Salah is used as prayer in the Quran it is because it fits in the context but inaccurate since there is no English equivalent word for it.
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by Truvelisback(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Let us first look at the false english translation of the verse 33:56:

Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect [1]

And then look at the arabic version of the quran:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

The action words above are ‘yusallun’ and ‘sallu’. They both come from the exact same root word – salah. Ask any muslim what salah means, and they will answer ‘pray’. So, the verse actually say ‘Allah and his angels pray on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Pray on him and ask for peace for him’.

So, here we clearly see, that Allah actually prays on Muhammad! Not sending blessings on him, as the false translation wants us to believe. And the exact same action is done by the Angels. And on top of that, every muslim is commanded to do the same action! So, here we have Muhammad receiving the prayers from Allah, the Angels and every muslim. This shows us that Muhammad is the one receiving the worship of his false God.

If Allah was the true God, why would he pray for Muhammad? No true God would ever pray.
Who exactly is Allah praying to? Is he praying to himself?
If Allah was the true God, wouldn’t it be enough that Allah prayed for Muhammed? Why do do Allah need the Angels and the believers pray on him too?
Since Muhammed is the one receiving all these prayers, this shows us that Allah is but a toy in the hands of Muhammad.
If Allah and the Angels and the followers of islam are praying to Muhammad, are they not committing shirk (taking partners with Allah)?

Allah actually practise salat type prayer just like how muslims pray salat for allah.The difference is Allah prays for the prophet only.Its not the duah type prayer. Allah in this verse actually worshipped Mohammad by any type of salat just like how Muslims worship allah by salat Arab People 1400 yesrs ago didn’t have guts to challange quran.Mohammad probably brainwashed them to just believe it.No wonder why he had to come up with a command that apostates should be Executed.Muslim apologists succeeded to corrupt the quran.But why they still believe in islam knowing that quran has contradiction?Well its ignorance.Their belief that quran can’t be wrong this biase ignorant belief made them translate it to “send blessing” from “prayer”.lets say it should not translate to prayer,How do they exactly know that it should translate to send blessings?it can mean any other different thing like sending peace,sending sending sawab etc.Anyway,The most logical explaination is this verse says allah prays for the prophet but not dua type prayer.its a type of worshipping prayer.
TenQ, is that u?
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by TenQ: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
TenQ, is that u?
No it isn't TenQ!

Sixfiguresmart is One of those who God has privileged to be enlightened in the deceptions of Islam and its Allah AND the grace to articulately share the knowledge with others so that both Muslims and Christians will learn and be guided by the TRUTH. More grace of Christ to him.

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by Truvelisback(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
TenQ:

No it isn't TenQ!

Sixfiguresmart is One of those who God has privileged to be enlightened in the deceptions of Islam and its Allah AND the grace to articulately share the knowledge with others so that both Muslims and Christians will learn and be guided by the TRUTH. More grace of Christ to him.
Alright.
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by TenQ: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
haekymbahd:
No, the problem is not the Quran or Arabic but English language due to its lack of accurate equivalent word for Salah.

In Arabic Duha and Salat are different words entirely which different meanings. An Arabic speaker is expected to know the difference between the 2. It becomes quite complex for an English speaker who has little/no knowledge of Arabic?

and there is no English equivalent word for Salah that is why it sharing meanings with other words in English language

That is why when Salah is used for Allah, Angels, human it takes different meanings and the problem is caused due to lack of an accurate equivalent word for Salah in English..

they arrive

arriving

pray

In your own world you may decide to see it as meaning prayer alone because of your job (Anti-islamist) but don't expect Muslims to see it that way.

If Salah is used as prayer in the Quran it is because it fits in the context but inaccurate since there is no English equivalent word for it.
And there is no nearest English word to Salah!?

The word صلاة is used at least 82 times in the Qur'an: can you please quote just one ayah where صلاة is used or translated as BLESS or BLESSING, PRAISE.

Otherwise, all you are doing is to redefine the word صلاة so that you can feel at ease of the meaning of distressing Arabic words.

So, my friend, just one verse where صلاة is used as bless!

Qur'an 33:56
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا ٥٦

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by haekymbahd(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
TenQ:

And there is no nearest English word to Salah!?

The word صلاة is used at least 82 times in the Qur'an: can you please quote just one ayah where صلاة is used or translated as BLESS or BLESSING, PRAISE.

Otherwise, all you are doing is to redefine the word صلاة so that you can feel at ease of the meaning of distressing Arabic words.

So, my friend, just one verse where صلاة is used as bless!

Qur'an 33:56
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا ٥٦
does this change the fact that it doesn't mean prayer. The Quran was revealed in Arabic and not English.

Prayer was used to represent Salawat because it fits the context of the verse and not that it gave the actual meaning of Salah.

Again show me a verse in the Quran where Salawat is used for Allah and it was translated as prayer

Allah SWT said:

أُولٰٓئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوٰتٌ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ  ۖ وَأُولٰٓئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ
"Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 157)
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
haekymbahd:
Not the Arabic that I know of. At the time Arabic was formed, you might present such an excuse. Your Qurans was said to be written in the 8th century. The standard and most popular quran in circulation is a recitation of Hafs EDITION produced in 1923 which is 99 years ago. Arabic at this point has seen all the caliphates and civilization that had extended from the Arab continent to Europe. You would expect that many words had been fully developed about that time. The only setback to islamic during the time of Uthman was the diacritics, my friend not the vocabulary.
haekymbahd:

haha that is where your logic goes flat. I read and speak Arabic. Your entire argument is absolutely irrelevant in this case. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and seen a million pilgrims. You have no clue that you are hiding behind a transparent curtain. I speak Arabic and the difference is absolutely clear to me haha.

You are only copying and pasting from the net. Take your network away and you cannot defend this thing you call religion.

The words salah all over the islamic world and in all islamic literatures that I have read remains constant.

one point you should take home, though is: Why did you choose those words in English when you just decidedly asserted that there are no words in English to explain it. Isn't that deceit and sophistry? That is what it becomes, my friend. Knowing that you do not have a word, but cherry picking a word that is convenient for you and selling it as a foundational fact to someone else. If I never spoke Arabic or know about Islam, you would have fooled me.

haekymbahd:

You have been deluded to say that. Salah has a definite English word. I have an Arabic dictionary with me here published in 1970. Salah means the same in 1970 as it does now.
haekymbahd:

simply google the meaning of that and what you get is purely Arabic. why do you allow yourself to be deceived?
haekymbahd:

This is false. get real bro, it simply means the same thing. Ask your scholars too.
haekymbahd:

You are the one refuting and changing the meaning. You just can't accept the fact that is why you insist that the translation is wrong. Even Saudi citizens confirm that is it what you argue against.
haekymbahd:

they arrive

arriving

pray

All these are bullcraps. A chain of lies that you have been told. Fact flies.
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by haekymbahd(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Not the Arabic that I know of. At the time Arabic was formed, you might present such an excuse. Your Qurans was said to be written in the 8th century. The standard and most popular quran in circulation is a recitation of Hafs EDITION produced in 1923 which is 99 years ago. Arabic at this point has seen all the caliphates and civilization that had extended from the Arab continent to Europe. You would expect that many words had been fully developed about that time. The only setback to islamic during the time of Uthman was the diacritics, my friend not the vocabulary.
haha that is where your logic goes flat. I read and speak Arabic. Your entire argument is absolutely irrelevant in this case. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and seen a million pilgrims. You have no clue that you are hiding behind a transparent curtain. I speak Arabic and the difference is absolutely clear to me haha.

You are only copying and pasting from the net. Take your network away and you cannot defend this thing you call religion.

The words salah all over the islamic world and in all islamic literatures that I have read remains constant.

one point you should take home, though is: Why did you choose those words in English when you just decidedly asserted that there are no words in English to explain it. Isn't that deceit and sophistry? That is what it becomes, my friend. Knowing that you do not have a word, but cherry picking a word that is convenient for you and selling it as a foundational fact to someone else. If I never spoke Arabic or know about Islam, you would have fooled me.

You have been deluded to say that. Salah has a definite English word. I have an Arabic dictionary with me here published in 1970. Salah means the same in 1970 as it does now.
simply google the meaning of that and what you get is purely Arabic. why do you allow yourself to be deceived?
This is false. get real bro, it simply means the same thing. Ask your scholars too.
You are the one refuting and changing the meaning. You just can't accept the fact that is why you insist that the translation is wrong. Even Saudi citizens confirm that is it what you argue against.
All these are bullcraps. A chain of lies that you have been told. Fact flies.
Allah SWT said:

أُولٰٓئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوٰتٌ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ  ۖ وَأُولٰٓئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ
"Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided."

The Arabic word Salawatun/ S:ala:va:t(un) is not used in the meaning that God himself prays to some one else, but it means blessing or mercy in English which are close approximations to it.

If there is a preposition ‘Ala: then it does not mean “To Pray” or “To Pray to”.

That is the reason that different translators have use the word Blessing or Mercy as the best translation.

Allah SWT said:

هُنَالِكَ دَعَا زَكَرِيَّا رَبَّهُۥ  ۖ قَالَ رَبِّ هَبْ لِى مِنْ لَّدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً  ۖ إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَآءِ
"At that, Zechariah called upon his Lord, saying, My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 38)

Keep deceiving yourself Salah doesn't mean prayer/supplication it is only used because it fits the context.
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

The Arabic word Salawatun/ S:ala:va:t(un) is not used in the meaning that God himself prays to some one else, but it means blessing or mercy in English which are close approximations to it.

If there is a preposition ‘Ala: then it does not mean “To Pray” or “To Pray to”.

That is the reason that different translators have use the word Blessing or Mercy as the best translation.

Allah SWT said:

هُنَالِكَ دَعَا زَكَرِيَّا رَبَّهُۥ  ۖ قَالَ رَبِّ هَبْ لِى مِنْ لَّدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً  ۖ إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَآءِ
"At that, Zechariah called upon his Lord, saying, My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 38)

Keep deceiving yourself Salah doesn't mean prayer/supplication it is only used because it fits the context.
haha let me send you the five pillars of islam to shock your spine haha.

Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by TenQ: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
haekymbahd:
does this change the fact that it doesn't mean prayer. The Quran was revealed in Arabic and not English.

Prayer was used to represent Salawat because it fits the context of the verse and not that it gave the actual meaning of Salah.

Again show me a verse in the Quran where Salawat is used for Allah and it was translated as prayer

Allah SWT said:

The word صلاة is used 82 times in the Qur'an yet you couldn't find just one example where it was translated as blessings (because they ALL mean the same thing PRAY or PRAYER for) instead you went to look for another word صَلَاة which is always used with the notion of Praying for someone (asking for God's blessings upon someone- Prayer).

I asked for other uses of the word صلاة out of the 82 times it was used in the Qur'an (this shouldn't be difficult, should it!?)

When Muhammad sends Salawat upon the believers, what does it mean? Is it not that he PRAYS for blessings upon the Ummah?

When you Muslims invoke Salawat upon Mohammed when his name is mentioned, what are you doing? Are you not PRAYING for him?

Just so that you see Islamic Taqqiyya again in redefining words:
1. Who has the power to BLESS?
Can Mohammed bless you Muslims or PRAY for Blessings for you Muslims?
2. Who has the power to BLESS?
Can you Muslims Bless Mohammed when you invoke Salawat upon him or PRAY for Blessings upon him?

When I Pray for you, is that not synonymous with invoking God's blessings upon you? Can I truely bless you or invoke God's blessings upon you?

My brother Islamic Taqqiyya is good at twisting words to say what it's not saying in other to protect Allah and his prophet!

You may wish to help me translate the word صَلَوٰتٌ if it means other things than prayers!

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by TenQ: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
AntiChristian:
Same text is being posted by same person with a different moniker!

Nna ehn!

Islamophobia will not make you crazy o!
I believe you are not referring to TenQ?
SMH!
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Nna ehn!

I am not he. Face the fact that has gone wild. Everyone is getting to know the truth about Islam. You all asked us to read it to get the fact.
That is exactly what we are now doing
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
uthlaw:
Even if Jesus wan die for sin,no be for Nigerians sins....werey gbogbo!
This is not the subject matter. We will solve it when we get to that table. When we conclude with who allah prayed to, we can then decide on that
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by BrokenEggShell: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You have said enough. To this point of Taqiyya, I bow to you.
You came to the point of disowning your own faith because you just cannot prove a religious point. I thank you for your time. Since you are no longer a muslim, I guess my mission is accomplished.
grin grin grin
the way people will do just to avoid admitting error... grin grin grin
bye bye oo!! grin grin grin
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
That tin is not God, this is what the god of Muhammad (allah) said in Quran

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by freeborn02: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Nna ehn!

Who is the Arabian idol you are worshiping praying to?
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by freeborn02: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Hibat2020:

Allah(God) pray on Abraham by blessing him and his generation because of his virtue and total faith in his creator. Does that mean he is being worshiped? Do not invite the anger of your creator on you and your generation. Ignorance is like a cancerous womb that eat it's host without him/her knowing.

Allah prays? Who did allah pray to? Does your Arabian idol, allah have another idol it serves?
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by freeborn02: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2023
uthlaw:
Even if Jesus wan die for sin,no be for Nigerians sins....werey gbogbo!

Even your Quran called Jesus the Word and Spirit of God.

Can you separate someone from His Spirit or Word?

If Jesus is Word and Spirit of God according to Quran, then Jesus is God
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by freeborn02: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2023
haekymbahd:
it's actually nice to know that you are aware that Jesus is a false God cos he prayed with tears on his face I wonder who he was praying to maybe himself...

/b]

It's good you are comparing Jesus with allah.

So, who does allah, the Arabian idol, prayed to?
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by freeborn02: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Sixfiguresmart:

out of all the prophets that allah sent, isn't it wild to think that Mohammed alone was his confidant and most adorable choice? No other prophet of allah segregated brown from blacks, keep and sold black slaves or make racial slurs like mohammed.

praying allah must still be praying cos he never changes

Yeah, Mohammed was a racist
Re: If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? by freeborn02: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Sixfiguresmart:
Jesus never taught that he was God. The Bible doe snot carry such a message. Jesus prayed and cried to God because he is not God. On the other hand, allah prayed to mohammed and his angels did the same praying to a man who poops and stools. How do you feel about that?

If Salah can be used as blessing, who decides the use in that verse? Your decision becomes the alteration. haha. In arabic, the most famous word for blessing in بركة baraka. Even in Nigeria, go ask any mild Muslim what baraka is, no one will mistaken blessing for salah.

The word found in the quran is يُصَلُّونَ and if you read Arabic (doubt if you do) you can clearly see that the pronoun used there is the 3rd person PLURAL "yusallun" which means THEY PRAYED.

If you say it is blessing, think: How can allah team up with his angels to bless mohammed? Isn't allah the one who blesses? Did he run out of it?

Regardless, there is no Jupiter in this world that can command that verb to turn to blessing. Just copy those Arabic words and translate on Google and your surprise package will be revealed to you.

Again, باركوا means THEY BLESSED. You cannot fool someone who reads Arabic with your basic understanding of Arabic. إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ according to your Quran asserts that allah PRAYED. Yes or no??

Read John chapter 1:1-2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freethinkers- Do You Ever Feel Lonely? / Your Motive For Paying Tithe / Is Grail Message A Cult Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.