Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) (5559 Views)

Tariff Hike: UNIBEN's Monthly Electrici Bill Rises, Resorts To Load Shedding / Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) by HarlequinLekex: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Anyone that believes in Nigeria is making a great mistake,believe in your self
Re: Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) by Pablesspaul: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2022
This so sad, a government who can not help it citizens
Re: Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) by tradingknowled1: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
when we say , Get a skill, You take it for granted

meanwhile I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. feel free to PM me if interested
Re: Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) by sageb: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
TrendHQ:
Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo

A Nigerian lecturer Christiana Chundung, has opened up on how she ventured into the sale of potatoes in a bid to make ends meet.

The woman who was employed a year ago said she began plying the trade due to the lingering strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

She is a lecturer in the department of development communication, Faculty of Communication and Media Studies, University of Uyo.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent newspaper, Christiana declared her intention to continue selling potatoes for the next five years if that would be her sacrifice for the nation’s educational system to function effectively.

SEE PHOTOS

https://www.trendhq.com.ng/viral-post/lecturer-resorts-to-hawking-potatoes-to-survive-in-uyo/

Echoes of hard times.
Her plan B is Entrepreneurship
Re: Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) by RepoMan007: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Onucs:
E choke!

If dem like, make them no return to class

Government looking for a way to cut expenditure, then fiam, ASUU ventures into strike. Government be like: cut off that salary grin
Corruption is like expenditure too. It is periodically constant.
Re: Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Queensee:

One lecturer wey dey my street. Him pikin don start hookup for survival
how much she dey charge na
it's been long I nack hookup gal
the last one I use anger nack her she faint for my hand police nearly pick me since then o hang boot for nacking.. but konji no want let me be oo
Re: Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

how much she dey charge na
it's been long I nack hookup gal
the last one I use anger nack her she faint for my hand police nearly pick me since then o hang boot for nacking.. but konji no want let me be oo

Na urgent 2k

Hunger dey
Re: Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Queensee:

Na urgent 2k
Hunger dey
na for TDB Abi short time

(1) (2) (Reply)

34 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / Chopbarh Game App Full Review - Is It Scam Or Legit? / Atbu 2017/2018 Aspirant Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.