Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother (41563 Views)

Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by TopeQs: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

You really don't think too deeply about things do you ?

Of course I do, I just don't bother myself with paid pretenders (actors and celebrities).
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by ponishah: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2022
driand:
Real men don't make hasty decisions

And when they make decisions

THEY NEVER REGRET
Bonus data is the reason for this comment
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by vincijr(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Saying sorry truly is one of the best statement that helps matters move on

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Danmboss(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2022
This is why I don't fight for women cause.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Realtalk20: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2022
TopeQs:

Of course I do, I just don't bother myself with paid pretenders (actors and celebrities).

I see undecided
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Advocate500: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Smith i feel your pain,everyone makes mistakes the reason we regret most of our actions is when those we were trying to impress turned around and make us look stupid, move on man ,weather Chris rock forgives or not at this point is immaterial, after all he draws the first blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Bobloco: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2022
grin
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Joeyfizzo: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
One of my guys said the slap was actually a stunt
no wonder his d!ck growth is stunted.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Adakintroy: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Pursuite of happiness *wil" would have represent a better him. Hancock or those other trash you did got into you maybe". You no tough guy. You a good guy.

Nice you came to ur sense in time. Carry on. You good.

Same with r.Kelly. "turn back the hand of time" r.Kelly would not have been in jail. Cigar stripper, make it rain , r.Kelly on the other hand... This things are no fictions after all. They emerge from a place or end up occupying a niche in the spirit or psych of men.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Antoeni(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Mumu Man

Abeg Guys Chose who you fight for if she is Worth it
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by victorazy(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2022
5iine:
Wait wait....so na now e dey apologize

Did you even listen to the video?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by pargelenis(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Jada de control puppet man like Putin does to his zombies.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Mad boy, you don't go around slapping a grown man, you can get beat up for that fool.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2022
He knew that act will downsize his career

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Karleb(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Finished man.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Successfulben: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2022
The slap was actually a STUNT says a fellow simp.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by ufotunang: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2022
It's good as he slapped the man....the man was indirectly insulting, yabbing and making jest of will Smith wife in that public show and the audience were laughing about it...will Smith wife feeled ashamed and not happy about it at that particular moment..so next time Chris rock will be careful the way he talks and joke about a person in public....its a lesson for him to learn....they are some jokes that are too expensive..so he must be careful how he jokes so that the joke does not hurt the person you are joking about ..even if you are a comedian.... there is a limit to the way you joke not to extreme to the extent of hurting the person

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Richy4(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2022
He apologized because there was a backlash based on what he did...

Assuming a lot of people backed him up, he won't have... Even the wife he was saving the honour distanced herself from it...

The way Chris handled that was commendable till tomorrow... A lot of black guys or even whites would have forgotten where they were and slapped him back on that very stage...

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by akanbiaa(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2022
He should just let go of the matter, for the more he tries to explain the more he will complicate it, like his answer to the statement that did Jada rolling of eyes after the joke by the Chris made him stand up and slapped Chris which he answered NO, he is not being honest here, he also laughed at the joke and when he saw the way Jada reacted then he changed his mood and became aggressive. So he should just let the matter lie and should master how to control his reaction reflexes.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Anuoluwa12345(f): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2022
God bless you immensely for this. The bolded part is one of the reasons why I detest guys that accommodates too much females, you see this one you talk to her, you see that one you greet her and many more indicipline they tag being nice. If Smith has not been too accommodating to all females he met, Jada wudnt have manipulated her ways to make him love her.
Once I see a guy is a type that is too accommodating especially to female counterparts, mehhnn it's a serious red flag for me!. A guy must be able to control so many things, you see this one you laugh at her, you see that one you greet her.. etc thereby making the girls fully aware of you, they begin to fall for them and the next thing, female manipulation starts.
Men like that are to be avoided by all means!!. Whereas if it's a female behaving like this, they tag her flirt, promiscuous etc.. but if it's a man, it's not a big deal.. radarada misinterpreted into being nice! Oshisco
Realtalk20:
He sounded unstable and depressed throughout the video .

Will Smith is like one of those people that keeps giving and giving no matter what you ask of them. Now that's not a bad thing except you are married to someone like Jada who is a taker. such people will take and take until your well is dried up and you have nothing else to give.
Will Smith throughout this video looked like someone whose well is dried up totally..

He seems detached , emotionally exhausted and unstable. Some people said what he did was good by slapping chris rock , he was standing up for his wife , really ? Was she standing up for him when she dragged him out on live national TV and told him about cheating on him repeatedly with kids ?

Will Smith's life is a lesson to all wise men, becareful who you marry.. becareful whom you go on one knee and propose to. Be very careful.

Will Smith looks like one of those men whom we will wake up one day and hear that he shot his wife and kids to death one morning.

It's sad how marrying the wrong wife can change your trajectory. The saddest thing is, he was happily married to a decent woman and had a son with her who is normal until he met Jada and cheated on his wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by staadiaam: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Fadafada231(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Simple man, I feel for Smith. Jada really reduced him. See fine man simpimg to that woman

And that Jada is not even attractive, I wonder what he found in her

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Samskid310(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Ah he still said sorry babe
What a SIMPle man

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Elsueno: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2022
undecided

This simp of a man, slapping his own bros due to a babe that cheated on him with her son's friend.

Will Smith is the lord of all Sims. playing tough guy in movies is a way to boost his diminishing low self esteem.

At least he try and apologized, I think Chris already forgave him a while back out of pity self grin

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by chukwugoziegi: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Jada has done nothing but suck life out of this man. Gave him kids who no even rate am.

Imagine their daughter (Willow) writing Tu-pac, wishing he could come back to make her mother happy.

Your pikin dey write your wife ex-boyfriend. Tufia!

5 Likes

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by chukwugoziegi: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Elsueno:
undecided

This simp of a man, slapping his own bros due to a babe that cheated on him with her son's friend.

Will Smith is the lord of all Sims. playing tough guy in movies is a way to boost his diminishing low self esteem.

At least he try and apologized, I think Chris already forgave him a while back out of pity self grin

He said he's reached out to Chris but that one said he doesn't want to have a discussion yet.

Everyone in the industry knows Will is the B***h in that relationship.

A video of the couple once surfaced on the internet where Jada was filming Will on IG live her phone. He said he didn't want it and she called their therapist on IG live saying "you can see I'm still dealing with this Foolishness."

E shock me!

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
One of my guys said the slap was actually a stunt
Watch the video properly you will see it was a stunt just watch it again and again you will notice several things
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Fake apology man knew his career was in jeopardy
American cancel culture is crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Eriokanmi: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Suffering from the ban I guess. Its not good to be idle. Life can be so tough when you're kept out of what used to keep you busy, famous and happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Davido And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.