Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother (41565 Views)

Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by lollybee15(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Very wrong topic from a poor writer, he "apologised again" and not "he finally apologised". Stop giving wrong information to the public.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Melodydoctor: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2022
wiloy2k8:

Unto say na u be chris
I am a CHRIStian.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by unmask: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
He sounded unstable and depressed throughout the video .

Will Smith is like one of those people that keeps giving and giving no matter what you ask of them. Now that's not a bad thing except you are married to someone like Jada who is a taker. such people will take and take until your well is dried up and you have nothing else to give.
Will Smith throughout this video looked like someone whose well is dried up totally..

He seems detached , emotionally exhausted and unstable. Some people said what he did was good by slapping chris rock , he was standing up for his wife , really ? Was she standing up for him when she dragged him out on live national TV and told him about cheating on him repeatedly with kids ?

Will Smith's life is a lesson to all wise men, becareful who you marry.. becareful whom you go on one knee and propose to. Be very careful.

Will Smith looks like one of those men whom we will wake up one day and hear that he shot his wife and kids to death one morning.

It's sad how marrying the wrong wife can change your trajectory. The saddest thing is, he was happily married to a decent woman and had a son with her who is normal until he met Jada and cheated on his wife
why are you blaming the wife? He is above 18, he made his bed himself.....

Remember "keep his wife's name outta your f***ing mouth"
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by akinade28(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

Will Smith is like one of those people that keeps giving and giving no matter what you ask of them. Now that's not a bad thing except you are married to someone like Jada who is a taker. such people will take and take until your well is dried up and you have nothing else to give.
Will Smith throughout this video looked like someone whose well is dried up totally..

He seems detached , emotionally exhausted and unstable. Some people said what he did was good by slapping chris rock , he was standing up for his wife , really ? Was she standing up for him when she dragged him out on live national TV and told him about cheating on him repeatedly with kids ?

Will Smith's life is a lesson to all wise men, becareful who you marry.. becareful whom you go on one knee and propose to. Be very careful.

Will Smith looks like one of those men whom we will wake up one day and hear that he shot his wife and kids to death one morning.

It's sad how marrying the wrong wife can change your trajectory. The saddest thing is, he was happily married to a decent woman and had a son with her who is normal until he met Jada and cheated on his wife
Well said
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Why do you say so I am a female by the way.
GraceUnIimitedd:
a male is behind this account
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Why do you say so I am a female by the way.
ok oooo.
drop your number i have a writing job for you.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Danny50: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Men in black.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Minjim: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kajaard:

How does this your statement relate? How does working under pressure make someone to make hasty stupid decisions that they now regret later and start apologising? Is that your definition of working under pressure? What kind of corporate environment do you work? You definitely cannot work for me if you constantly make stupid silly hasty decisions under the guise of working under pressure.

You think men like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos got to where they are today by making silly hasty decisions or they took calculated risks? Comprehension bro. Nuff said.

All those men you mentioned aren't perfect. They make mistakes too.
Elon just made one recently, he realised the hastiness in his decision and withdrew.
Will too is a successful man, and I'm sure he don't get there by having your mindset.
You only get to her their success story, you don't get to hear the number of times they've failed in life.
The secret of success is not letting failures hold you down. To err is human.

You're right, I can't work for you. I can't stand arrogant people.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by 1Sharon(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
faithfull18:
Nigerian men, this is true love.

What is true love?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by etrange: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:
This simpPLE man again cheesy

Men were not created to be soft. That’s a feminine thingy. Wills should take his L, keep his apology and man tf up.

Africans and thier toxic masculinity. It takes a lot of courage to make such a public apology. Everyone messes up once in a while but only a few have the guts to acknowledge it and apologize. There's no point hiding under masculinity.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
You disrespected a man for eternity with just one selfish and stupid act on a global stage and you think making a tiktok video will make everything alright?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by izombie(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Used to love and admire will smith and used to watch all his movies but since that slap incident i couldn't give a rats a55 what happens to the niccur. I haven't even watched the so called king richard and not even bothered about it. Dude really fall my hand.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by faithfull18(f): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
1Sharon:

What is true love?
Sacrificing yourself for others grin
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Realtalk20: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
unmask:
why are you blaming the wife? He is above 18, he made his bed himself.....

Remember "keep his wife's name outta your f***ing mouth"

Do you have reading and comprehension issues ?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by 1Sharon(f): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
faithfull18:

Sacrificing yourself for others grin

Nonsense. Later you'll talk say violence is so bad.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by bejeria101(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Will Smith is nothing but a fool.

When Denzel Washington spoke to him earlier, did he listen?

Who him apology epp? Something you could have avoided. Kpele o voltron
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by meobizy(f): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nobody supported his action. Here we are again. If everyone was on his side he’d carry the associated high into the next four years.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by omoyankee3(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
That one sexy Truly, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

GraceUnIimitedd:
she's still sexy
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Wwwq: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
tongue
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by dickt(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
TopeQs:

He's an actor biko, a world class one. Don't be deceived by what he showed, it's clear his wife probably wanted him to clear her name again that's why he apologized and still said it wasn't her fault. That woman is so controlling, his actions were clear that day, he laughed at the joke and his wife didn't. Immediately after he noticed his wife disapproval, he went on stage to slap Chris. Very stupid thing to do, even Donald Trump was and still the subject of jokes today and he didn't hit/arrest no one when he was president...
You are a wise fellow

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Heimdal(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
This ni**a never ready apologize.

e suppose dey roll for grand for front of den Chris Rock papa house dey cry woto woto

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by ibinaboonline: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Still doesn't make it okay to joke about a woman's illness life that. America has a way of turning things updated down. Victims turned to aggressors. Good turned to bad. Not supporting Will's impromptu action but it was understandable. The worst of all this is that Rock probably doesn't see her was wrong to make that joke because William slapped him and got burned for it.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by wany(f): 4:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

And that is why a mans life is a life of regret. undecided
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by bionictino(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
ok oooo.
drop your number i have a writing job for you.

Can I drop too? I'm interested and I can write.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2022
bionictino:

Can I drop too? I'm interested and I can write.
yeah drop
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by bionictino(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
yeah drop

Thanks.

Zero Eight Zero Six Seven Five Seven Eight Zero Zero Zero
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by KIDfurniture(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
If my wife cheat & I find out… I will go home & pack all of her stuffs out of my house quietly & bid her goodbye forever. A cheating wife can kill
blaise26abj:

He is made to somehow think that is his fault and he now has to defend the wife for revealing she cheated on him .
Man that should have laughed his life out at the joke - of a wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Davido And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.