Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother (41567 Views)

Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by GreyLaw(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2022
KosiGee:

“I made a choice on my own, from my own experiences, from my history with Chris,” he said. “Jada had nothing to do with it. I’m sorry, babe. I want to say sorry to my kids and my family for the heat that I brought on all of us.”

Jada has nothing to do with it??

Will Smith was misled by his wife. His action was triggered by Jada’s reaction to Chris Rock’s joke.

Will Smith is a liar. If I was Chris, I wouldn’t be reaching out to him. Somethings are forgivable. A brother trying to hurt and embarrass another brother because of Pvssy isn’t pardonable.

You have no idea what you are saying. Everything under the sun is forgivable! That woman you are referring to is his wife. Even you making noise on social media, in real life if someone taunts or malign your life you will go berserk.

It's only poorly educated folk who would come online to read random opinions like what you just wrote up there! Whether Smith did it for himself or his wife, what he did was wrong and condemnation and most presenters would slap him back with real force, however he has apologised.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Kajaard: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Minjim:

I guess you've never have to work under pressure?

How does this your statement relate? How does working under pressure make someone to make hasty stupid decisions that they now regret later and start apologising? Is that your definition of working under pressure? What kind of corporate environment do you work? You definitely cannot work for me if you constantly make stupid silly hasty decisions under the guise of working under pressure.

You think men like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos got to where they are today by making silly hasty decisions or they took calculated risks? Comprehension bro. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Slimwhyt(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2022
After how many decades? SIMPle man.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Jomonix: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
He sounded unstable and depressed throughout the video .

Will Smith is like one of those people that keeps giving and giving no matter what you ask of them. Now that's not a bad thing except you are married to someone like Jada who is a taker. such people will take and take until your well is dried up and you have nothing else to give.
Will Smith throughout this video looked like someone whose well is dried up totally..

He seems detached , emotionally exhausted and unstable. Some people said what he did was good by slapping chris rock , he was standing up for his wife , really ? Was she standing up for him when she dragged him out on live national TV and told him about cheating on him repeatedly with kids ?

Will Smith's life is a lesson to all wise men, becareful who you marry.. becareful whom you go on one knee and propose to. Be very careful.

Will Smith looks like one of those men whom we will wake up one day and hear that he shot his wife and kids to death one morning.

It's sad how marrying the wrong wife can change your trajectory. The saddest thing is, he was happily married to a decent woman and had a son with her who is normal until he met Jada and cheated on his wife

Super comment. The wrong wife can change your trajectory in life. Only strong men can pull through nevertheless.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Realtalk20: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Jomonix:

Super comment. The wrong wife can change your trajectory in life. Only strong men can pull through nevertheless.

Indeed my dear . It is rare to see even strong men survive such . That is why even religious books admonish us men to becareful when choosing a wife . beautiful face and sexy body are the worst criteria to use.

Look at will Smith , he was married to a fine woman who gave him a beautiful son who today is a successful young man but he met Jada a sexy black womanw honwore revealing dresses and he cheated on his wife divorced his wife and married Jada...
Today we know the story . The children Jada had given him are weird strange and outlandish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Maforgreats(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
How many times will he apologize?

All these hungry starved bloggers.

Anyways

Death to all simps.

Please what does a SIMP mean?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by freddie009(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
One of my guys said the slap was actually a stunt

Nah it isn't. Did you see what that slap cost him. The lady he did it for is no longer with him.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by africandollar: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Will Smith! I forgive you and I am sure Chris too forgives you. It's actually true when they say that time heals the pain. You are only human, it could have happened to anyone of us being controlled by these manipulative bitches. cry

PS: I have actually refused to watch 'King George' till now because of that slap! angry

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Ebymyk(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
He sounded unstable and depressed throughout the video .

Will Smith is like one of those people that keeps giving and giving no matter what you ask of them. Now that's not a bad thing except you are married to someone like Jada who is a taker. such people will take and take until your well is dried up and you have nothing else to give.
Will Smith throughout this video looked like someone whose well is dried up totally..

He seems detached , emotionally exhausted and unstable. Some people said what he did was good by slapping chris rock , he was standing up for his wife , really ? Was she standing up for him when she dragged him out on live national TV and told him about cheating on him repeatedly with kids ?

Will Smith's life is a lesson to all wise men, becareful who you marry.. becareful whom you go on one knee and propose to. Be very careful.

Will Smith looks like one of those men whom we will wake up one day and hear that he shot his wife and kids to death one morning.

It's sad how marrying the wrong wife can change your trajectory. The saddest thing is, he was happily married to a decent woman and had a son with her who is normal until he met Jada and cheated on his wife
wise words...thanks...
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by pikabi6792: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
Hdh

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Hangulsaram: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Bridget95:
He couldn't have tried that with a white man
Ofcourse he will pay with all his life earnings.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Ckonnet: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2022
driand:
Real men don't make hasty decisions

And when they make decisions

THEY NEVER REGRET

Not real men rather men m,if this person is still the business of making hasty decisions then he is still a boy.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by blaise26abj(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Wife that sleeps around should be left to defend herself .

He is made to somehow think that is his fault and he now has to defend the wife for revealing she cheated on him .
Man that should have laughed his life out at the joke - of a wife
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by FiremanX: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2022
U are forgiven Will,,, don't ever do that again
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Melodydoctor: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

The dry memes aren't working bro... give up!
That you are talking about it is the game plan. I'm happy hearing your feedbacks grin

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by VULCAN(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2022
And since you are so sure, pray tell us what was the aim of the stunt?

I would love to know why smith chose to destroy his career and make Rock an even bigger star than he was already.

It will take smith years to recover from this and in some people's eyes in Hollywood they will never have anything to do with him again

AlphaAlex:
Watch the video properly you will see it was a stunt just watch it again and again you will notice several things

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by CasNova(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Will should try to be less emotional.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by wiloy2k8(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Apology accepted. Go and sin no more.

Unto say na u be chris
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by lomprico(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
One of my guys said the slap was actually a stunt

To what end? Will, his wife m Chris are all popular and made, they are not upcoming stars, they are already super stars. So what's the stunt for?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by olumide884: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2022
baba calm down... u need to control your anger issuebaba calm down... u need to control your anger issue...
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
God bless you immensely for this. The bolded part is one of the reasons why I detest guys that accommodates too much females, you see this one you talk to her, you see that one you greet her and many more indicipline they tag being nice. If Smith has not been too accommodating to all females he met, Jada wudnt have manipulated her ways to make him love her.
Once I see a guy is a type that is too accommodating especially to female counterparts, mehhnn it's a serious red flag for me!. A guy must be able to control so many things, you see this one you laugh at her, you see that one you greet her.. etc thereby making the girls fully aware of you, they begin to fall for them and the next thing, female manipulation starts.
Men like that are to be avoided by all means!!. Whereas if it's a female behaving like this, they tag her flirt, promiscuous etc.. but if it's a man, it's not a big deal.. radarada misinterpreted into being nice! Oshisco
a male is behind this account
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2022
chukwugoziegi:
Jada has done nothing but suck life out of this man. Gave him kids who no even rate am.

Imagine their daughter (Willow) writing Tu-pac, wishing he could come back to make her mother happy.

Your pikin dey write your wife ex-boyfriend. Tufia!
heard one his son, the eldest is a junkie
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2022
omoyankee3:
Jada Pinkett don turn man finish
she's still sexy
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by JustforMen: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2022
chase4:

https://www.9jahomeland.com/will-smith-addresses-chris-rock-oscars-slap-says-hes-deeply-remorseful/

His fvcking husband told him to apologise.
He is a fvcking SIMP.. THE GODFATHER OF ALL SIMPS GLOBALLY!
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2022
VULCAN:
And since you are so sure, pray tell us what was the aim of the stunt?

I would love to know why smith chose to destroy his career and make Rock an even bigger star than he was already.

It will take smith years to recover from this and in some people's eyes in Hollywood they will never have anything to do with him again

shut up and go and watch the video and analyse it for yourself . My problem with Africans they will never want to find out truth for themselves. You just swallow anything you see or hear hook line and sinker ... I say again shut the Fûck up go to YouTube watch the video over and over again analyse it and make your judgment

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Fmghewzy(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Bridget95:
He couldn't have tried that with a white man

Will is a stupid simp,he would slap anyone just to satisfy his wife.

And wtf do you he wouldn't try it with a white man?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by SQLmastar(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2022
COMPAQ:

Serena ke?
Yea, Serena Williams. Ain't she decent enough?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Xiaohei(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:
This simpPLE man again cheesy

We know Will is soft. Cut him some slack, he needs to deal with his issues. I’m glad he’s reached out to Chris and his family.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by PerfectStranger(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Xiaohei:

We know Will is soft. Cut him some slack, he needs to deal with his issues. I’m glad he’s reached out to Chris and his family.
Men were not created to be soft. That’s a feminine thingy. He should take his L and man tf up.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by HellraiZA: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:
This simpPLE man again cheesy

Men were not created to be soft. That’s a feminine thingy. Wills should take his L, keep his apology and man tf up.

There's nothing feminine about apologising for your wrongs.Your definition of what a man is supposed be is the one modern society doesn't need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo) / Davido And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.