Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! (8509 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Why The Galaxy S23 Ultra Is NOT Worth Buying / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
1x2x3:

It's between 540K to 620K depending on storage size. You can hola the number on my signature.

You sell phones? I'm skeptical of nl peeps, I'd rather physically go to a Samsung store.

4 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by 1x2x3: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You sell phones? I'm skeptical of nl peeps, I'd rather physically go to a Samsung store.

LOL you guys underestimate this platform. Are you aware most big dealers you see in Computer Village are here? Even Samsung agents are all here grin so automatically we are all NL peeps. You can get the phone from Samsung or Slot anyways, you can add just 100k-200K to the price I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Efeboyi: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
somenody:
me watching y'all Argue with my Nokia 2

Hahaha...
Me I just dey observe with my itel grin grin
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
1x2x3:

LOL you guys underestimate this platform. Are you aware most big dealers you see in Computer Village are here? Even Samsung agents are all here grin so automatically we are all NL peeps. You can get the phone from Samsung or Slot anyways, you can add just 100k-200K to the price I mentioned.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
uncleck:

I've been using different Samsung A series but they don't tickle my fancy at all. But it's well.

You no longer feel obsessed as before because you have satisfied your curiosity. Imagine the feeling before and after se.x?
Used to be a fan of A series. The design was almost same as flagships before they gave out the franchise, just like j series were then, just to target a segment of the population
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Danmboss(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

It shows you don’t know about phone
Mr know about phone why not educate me
Or na processor you want take enter am.
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by oracle009(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bigfish121:
How much did you get your Samsung watch?
Am using a Samsung s20 plus though.

The watch4 came with the s22ultra. I think it was one of the perks of pre-order.

But my watch 2 was $140 from ebay

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by oracle009(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
uncleck:

I've been using different Samsung A series but they don't tickle my fancy at all. But it's well.

You no longer feel obsessed as before because you have satisfied your curiosity. Imagine the feeling before and after se.x?

cheesy grin But for sex, sometimes you would wanna cum over and over o

I once used A20. Any other series outside S and Notes doesn't tickle fancy at all

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by oracle009(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
tellsblinks:

Levels!!!

Amen o. I remain loyal chairman grin
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by falcon01: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
aronski:
hahaha!
Me that always go to amazon and add the phone to my cart as if I get money to but am.
now na S22 Ultra dey top but no much difference from S21 Ultra sha.
eyya! I swapped my 21 ultra for 22 ultra 2 months. When you finally get it, I'm very sure it's worth your obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by aronski(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
falcon01:
eyya! I swapped my 21 ultra for 22 ultra 2 months. When you finally get it, I'm very sure it's worth your obsession.

ah boss!
with d price range of both even if ah fit buy Note 10+ (SD version) for my self ah go happy well well
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Eyanbahose: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
uncleck:
Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra is my dream phone. If I lay my hand on it I don't mind using it for ten years. I'm so obsessed with the phone that whenever I visit any online store, it is the first thing I search even though I cannot afford it. I nearly bought a copy of the phone on Alibaba last week even though I know it's not the original.

Please how can I overcome this obsession?
you'll afford it, don't worry. Start with TECNO Camon 19 to use that get prepared for bigger things
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eyanbahose:
you'll afford it, don't worry. Start with TECNO Camon 19 to use that get prepared for bigger things
Affliction shall not rise again

4 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2022
What's the best price one can get a mint Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 256gb right now?
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Unbiased1: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Greatdand007:

If you see iPhone 13 pro max you will hate that Samsung

Not possible oo. The curved display of Samsung phones gives you that beautiful pop up feel that you will just feel like marrying the phone. When you look at the phone when it is on, you get the sensation that the texts and pictures are about to pop out of the screen and it's graphics are more crips and much sharper than that of the iPhone. Place the both phones together and turn on their screens to see what I am talking about. I have seen both the S21 and S22 and I prefer to carry them around to show off than the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by dayveed1(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

True, the s22 is a powerhouse no doubt, but the device has some defection. Slow to charge, heavy and lags behind most flagship devices!
Same s22 or a different device? Have you even handled this phone at all?
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Greatdand007(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Unbiased1:

Not possible oo. The curved display of Samsung phones gives you that beautiful pop up feel that you will just feel like marrying the phone. When you look at the phone when it is on, you get the sensation that the texts and pictures are about to pop out of the screen and it's graphics are more crips and much sharper than that of the iPhone. Place the both phones together and turn on their screens to see what I am talking about. I have seen both the S21 and S22 and I prefer to carry them around to show off than the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

It means you don’t know about good phones I am in the biz I know what am saying Samsung produce crap phones
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by ManyThanks: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Those of you buying big phones, please you can do well to drop tips on how to make the money, please. I am also in love with samsung but no cash to buy my favourite A series yet. All ideas, tips and how-tos will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Engrgibbs: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2022
tecnolad:

I respect your decision of picking the Samsung S22 Ultra over the iPhone 13 Pro Max; however, the 13 Pro Max isn't overrated.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, although being Apple's last year flagship device, packs a stronger processor than the Samsung S22 Ultra; let's not even try comparing battery lives of both phones.

Also, there's better speaker quality, better build on the iPhone and face unlock, for me, is way more convenient than using a fingerprint scanner.

If you own more than one Apple device, you enjoy Apple's unmatched ecosystem.

Finally, the iPhone 13 Pro Max video recording beasts the S22 ultra any day.

See it's not overhyped? But I guess everyone has what works best for them.
How can you say the battery on the iPhone 13 is better than that on S22 ultra.. The video quality and Pictures quality on S22 ultra beats that of IPhone 13 pro max hands down... Only the Potrait mode on iPhone 13 pro max is better than that of S22 ultra..
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by tecnolad(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Engrgibbs:
How can you say the battery on the iPhone 13 is better than that on S22 ultra.. The video quality and Pictures quality on S22 ultra beats that of IPhone 13 pro max hands down... Only the Potrait mode on iPhone 13 pro max is better than that of S22 ultra..

Bro, if you're familiar with both phones, you'll know that the iphone 13 Pro Max's battery life is way better.

Iphone wins the video game too. These two aren't news to anyone, bro.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by tecnolad(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
ManyThanks:
Those of you buying big phones, please you can do well to drop tips on how to make the money, please. I am also in love with samsung but no cash to buy my favourite A series yet. All ideas, tips and how-tos will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

What skills do you have?
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Unbiased1: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Greatdand007:

It means you don’t know about good phones I am in the biz I know what am saying Samsung produce crap phones

Crap phones? This is funny oo. Na iPhone con dey produce good phone abi?
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Greatdand007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Unbiased1:

Crap phones? This is funny oo. Na iPhone con dey produce good phone abi?

Yes iPhone produce qaulity phones i will keep saying this anywhere even Samsung knows that iPhone is oga of all phones
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by ManyThanks: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
tecnolad:

What skills do you have?
basic graphics designing skills using corel draw.
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by tecnolad(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
ManyThanks:
basic graphics designing skills using corel draw.

That is good. Are you willing to learn Facebook marketing skills? While you can make money with this skill alone, you could also learn how to design a sales funnel and then market your own products.

Or

You could find an affiliate product and use your acquire Facebook marketing skills to promote such product and earn commission on every sale.
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Unbiased1: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Greatdand007:

Yes iPhone produce qaulity phones i will keep saying this anywhere even Samsung knows that iPhone is oga of all phones

iPhone is only oga in pumping out high Geekbench scores and sending up to 6 years OS and Security updates, other than those, iPhone is never and can never be an OGA over Samsung.

On normal usage, iPhone and other flagship Android devices perform in a similar manner, even Samsung phones open apps at similar speed with the iPhone 13 Pro Max despite the iPhone having a processor that has better performance.

The Samsung S21's screen has better colour accuracy than that of any iPhone ever created and it has a better resolution at 1440p and and much higher pixel density.

The internet speed of the Samsung S21 ultra is higher than that of the iPhone 13 Pro Max, you can confirm that yourself by checking the upload and download speeds of both devices using the same network provider.

The Samsung devices with the Snapdragon processor provide similar camera performance and the Samsung 22 Ultra can be considered as a better camera device than the iPhone. It shoots better portraits than the iPhone 13 Pro Max in both daylight and low light conditions, the selfie pictures are sharper than what you get from the iPhone, the Samsung handles exposure better especially in highly bright environment where iPhone has always failed to perform or do you want to compare both phones in a Zoom test? Samsung will destroy iPhone in any zoom test. You can check out comparisons on YouTube to see for yourself. The Samsung S21 and S22 can shoot a clear and visible shot of the moon at night and handle the light coming from the moon perfectly. No iPhone ever created can see the moon clearly. What of low light? The iPhone still struggles to put up a good fight. iPhone only takes better videos than other phones which is a title they are definitely going lose this year. The newly launched Pixel 6a, even when shooting at 1080p, managed to capture the clouds and provide better colour accuracy than the 4k video of the iPhone 13 Pro Max on a sunny day. I would have posted the link to the camera comparison here if only Nairaland's bot would not delete this post.

Lets us talk about build quality. Anybody who says the iPhone has a better build quality than the Samsung is just deceiving himself/herself. The conditions that will destroy the screen of the Samsung will also destroy that of the iPhone. The Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on the Samsung S21 and S22 is comparable to the ceramic back on the iPhone 13 Pro Max. The only reason why the Samsung's front glass tends to have longer cracks when dropped from the same height with the iPhone is because of the stylish curved Amoled screen on the Samsung which means a larger surface area of the screen will make contact with ground when the Samsung is dropped from a reasonable height compared to the flat screen on the iPhone that is fully protected by the iPhone's frame.

Lets talk about RAM management. Due to how iSO is designed to be highly optimised to run with the bionic processor in the iPhone as well as the highly optimised apps that are created for iOS, iPhone devices tend to require less RAM to store as much information as a similar Android device but Android phone companies have fully compensated for that by providing much higher RAM that is why you see Samsung phones coming with up to 12GB RAM and even ASUS coming with 16gb RAM. As we speak, the iPhone 13 Pro Max does not have better RAM management than the Google Pixel 6 Pro talkless of the Samsung S22 Ultra that has a higher RAM than the Pixel.

What of battery charging speed? Android devices, especially those from Xiaomi, Realme and Oppo can charge from 0 to 100% in just 30 mins or less compared to the nonsense we still get from iPhone that takes over 1 hour 30 min to fully charge. I can simply place my earbud on my Android phone and my phone will use reverse wireless charging to recharge my earbud. I can even get up to 15 watts reverse wireless charge with an Android device.

Lets even talk about random things like Screen refresh rate where I get 120hz refresh rate even with some Midrange Android devices like Xiaomi's Redmi devices when iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini still have 60hz. The lightning port that iPhones used to come with are now being rejected across the world as all smartphone companies are expected to use USB type C. Lets say I'm a camera freak, do you think I would pick an iPhone 13 Pro Max of over 1000 dollars when there is a Google Pixel 6a of less than 500 dollars that has similar camera quality despite having a lower hardware? The iPhone 13 Pro Max could not even produce better skin colour than the midrange Google Pixel 6a and you dare say Apple makes better phones than Android companies? Look at the nonsense iPhone SE they have been launching that does not even have night sight technology integrated into its camera app.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by aronski(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Unbiased1:

iPhone is only oga in pumping out high Geekbench scores and sending up to 6 years OS and Security updates, other than those, iPhone is never and can never be an OGA over Samsung.

On normal usage, iPhone and other flagship Android devices perform in a similar manner, even Samsung phones open apps at similar speed with the iPhone 13 Pro Max despite the iPhone having a processor that has better performance.

The Samsung S21's screen has better colour accuracy than that of any iPhone ever created and it has a better resolution at 1440p and and much higher pixel density.

The internet speed of the Samsung S21 ultra is higher than that of the iPhone 13 Pro Max, you can confirm that yourself by checking the upload and download speeds of both devices using the same network provider.

The Samsung devices with the Snapdragon processor provide similar camera performance and the Samsung 22 Ultra can be considered as a better camera device than the iPhone. It shoots better portraits than the iPhone 13 Pro Max in both daylight and low light conditions, the selfie pictures are sharper than what you get from the iPhone, the Samsung handles exposure better especially in highly bright environment where iPhone has always failed to perform or do you want to compare both phones in a Zoom test? Samsung will destroy iPhone in any zoom test. You can check out comparisons on YouTube to see for yourself. The Samsung S21 and S22 can shoot a clear and visible shot of the moon at night and handle the light coming from the moon perfectly. No iPhone ever created can see the moon clearly. What of low light? The iPhone still struggles to put up a good fight. iPhone only takes better videos than other phones which is a title they are definitely going lose this year. The newly launched Pixel 6a, even when shooting at 1080p, managed to capture the clouds and provide better colour accuracy than the 4k video of the iPhone 13 Pro Max on a sunny day. I would have posted the link to the camera comparison here if only Nairaland's bot would not delete this post.

Lets us talk about build quality. Anybody who says the iPhone has a better build quality than the Samsung is just deceiving himself/herself. The conditions that will destroy the screen of the Samsung will also destroy that of the iPhone. The Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on the Samsung S21 and S22 is comparable to the ceramic back on the iPhone 13 Pro Max. The only reason why the Samsung's front glass tends to have longer cracks when dropped from the same height with the iPhone is because of the stylish curved Amoled screen on the Samsung which means a larger surface area of the screen will make contact with ground when the Samsung is dropped from a reasonable height compared to the flat screen on the iPhone that is fully protected by the iPhone's frame.

Lets talk about RAM management. Due to how iSO is designed to be highly optimised to run with the bionic processor in the iPhone as well as the highly optimised apps that are created for iOS, iPhone devices tend to require less RAM to store as much information as a similar Android device but Android phone companies have fully compensated for that by providing much higher RAM that is why you see Samsung phones coming with up to 12GB RAM and even ASUS coming with 16gb RAM. As we speak, the iPhone 13 Pro Max does not have better RAM management than the Google Pixel 6 Pro talkless of the Samsung S22 Ultra that has a higher RAM than the Pixel.

What of battery charging speed? Android devices, especially those from Xiaomi, Realme and Oppo can charge from 0 to 100% in just 30 mins or less compared to the nonsense we still get from iPhone that takes over 1 hour 30 min to fully charge. I can simply place my earbud on my Android phone and my phone will use reverse wireless charging to recharge my earbud. I can even get up to 15 watts reverse wireless charge with an Android device.

Lets even talk about random things like Screen refresh rate where I get 120hz refresh rate even with some Midrange Android devices like Xiaomi's Redmi devices when iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini still have 60hz. The lightning port that iPhones used to come with are now being rejected across the world as all smartphone companies are expected to use USB type C. Lets say I'm a camera freak, do you think I would pick an iPhone 13 Pro Max of over 1000 dollars when there is a Google Pixel 6a of less than 500 dollars that has similar camera quality despite having a lower hardware? The iPhone 13 Pro Max could not even produce better skin colour than the midrange Google Pixel 6a and you dare say Apple makes better phones than Android companies? Look at the nonsense iPhone SE they have been launching that does not even have night sight technology integrated into its camera app.

This thread is about how S21 ultra is making an OP crazy. But all this long epistle chaiii!

the thread don turn Samsung and Iphone war

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Greatdand007(m): 6:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Unbiased1:

Oga you don’t know about phone jare
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Unbiased1: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Greatdand007:

Oga you don’t know about phone jare
lol. I was expecting you to tell me how iPhone is better than Samsung.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Kirchoffs: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2022
tecnolad:

That is good. Are you willing to learn Facebook marketing skills? While you can make money with this skill alone, you could also learn how to design a sales funnel and then market your own products.

Or

You could find an affiliate product and use your acquire Facebook marketing skills to promote such product and earn commission on every sale.

Am willing to learn boss
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by tecnolad(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unbiased1:

You've made some valid points while many points are bias.

Iphones have poor RAM management? I have used the best of Android devices and none of them took me back to the exact point where I left an app running.

I never close any app, and every time I open apps I used in the last day, I am welcomed by the page I was before I minimized the app. How do you define "good ram management"?

Talking about durability, build quality and overall premium feel; kindly mention one Samsung device that has stainless steel used in its build. Even the almighty S22 Ultra rocks an aluminum frame.

You gave an excuse that Samsung phones with curved screen tend to crack faster because of the way they're built to give nice aesthetics to the phone. This would mean that Samsung chose aesthetics over durability, which would be a win for the iphone 13 Pro Max.

About the USB type C, I honestly prefer the lightening port on iphones, because it allows for easy cleaning of your phone's charging port, without the fear of breaking anything. The EU is just trying to curb Apple's monopoly, while ensuring that users can easily use other accessories with their iphones.

Samsung has their wins and Apple has theirs. Let's not say that one device is inferior

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by tecnolad(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Am willing to learn boss

Message me on WhatsApp bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 6000minutes To Call? / My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow / How To Configure Mtn Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.