Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me (26212 Views)

Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Miles300: 5:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
But the truth is that atiku can’t work with Wike. An average Hausa Fulani man doesn’t like people that are not coded. Wike talk too much and he has pride. So it going to be difficult to work with him.

You have just sum of the problem, logically Atiku knows he cant work with wike as VP...

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Makowonda: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2022
There are people with inherent leadership qualities that makes them naturally unfit to be tagged as "deputy","vice","second in command" etc.Wike falls in that category of people and Atiku has sensed that already,he's not aspiring to be one out of the two presidents in Aso Villa should he win.Lol!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by richardokubo(m): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Wike move on with your loss at PDP Primaries
Other Presidential candidate in both PDP and APC like Osibanjo, Saraki, Ahamed Lawan, Udom Emmanuel and others have moved on with their losses and not ranting about their loss almost every week.
Wike man up and stop bitching around like a woman who has been served breakfast and move on better days ahead after 2023
I don't understand whether some people reason with their anus as Wike grant any interview after the primaries is it nt PDP and Atiku supporters running to him seeking reconciliation or he as no right to be agrive and angry over what Tambowa and some southern governor did haaa may God help us . When PDP lose in 2015 election were was Atiku now he want to benefit from what some people labour for

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by ImperialYoruba: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike has poor articulation. He should re-enroll in a university program to polish up his public speaking and image.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Mrbenny001: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Atiku might come 4th in this coming election grin
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:

Aside Una online barking .. wetin be the good thing about Obi and his bingos

As my governor for 8 years wetin obi keep as legacy for Ndi anmabra

which of your governor, wetin Una de gain for this propaganda
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by eleko1: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2022
cool nice one Wike . Speak out(Soro soke) Atiku the Cameroonian is a pathetic liar
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike talking nonsense as usual.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by mcgodison2531(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://gazettengr.com/atiku-lied-sent-lamido-aliyu-other-attack-dogs-against-me-wike/
Atiku should go and settle with wike oo hmmm this man will explode on die minutes and it will affect him.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by SecretReporter(f): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:
Wike mouth put a.m. for trouble

If say he’s mouth no loud pass am .. now Na only am dey complain

Others don abandoned a.m.

PDP is winning already

If he like make he work for Apc Labour , south south is in the bag already

Atiku/Okowa 2023
Illusion, Even delta state is now OBIDIENT, PDP might not even have candidate in Delta
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Altruisticboy: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2022
What scares me MOST is that Atiku be a president. He's got affinity and apperty for these kidnappers, these Fulani killers who ran this country into crises. He's been a good friend to their scholar Gummi. He's been making secrete and solidarity sort of meetings with Gummi. His winning would superbly empower these terrorists. Even if he wants to stop them, he wouldn't be able to do it as the agenda is more than they themselves

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Littlefingerjp: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:

You are from where in Anambra??
because I want to give you a legacy close to your place, that you can go and verify..
Where is your place
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by sonofthunder: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:

He saved money na?
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Altruisticboy: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Corto:

Madam Wike should just decamp already we're tired of all the histrionics

APC is waiting for him with arms wide open, agbaiya

So u r a southwesterner, don't worry. The plan Obituary has for you and ur people will soon show in ur face
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by israelp(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:
Wike mouth put a.m. for trouble

If say he’s mouth no loud pass am .. now Na only am dey complain

Others don abandoned a.m.

PDP is winning already

If he like make he work for Apc Labour , south south is in the bag already

Atiku/Okowa 2023
nor b only bag na basket .... Delta is obi-dient know dis and know peace

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Parachoko: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
But the truth is that atiku can’t work with Wike. An average Hausa Fulani man doesn’t like people that are not coded. Wike talk too much and he has pride. So it going to be difficult to work with him.
There is no tribe called Hausa Fulani, so you're wrong.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by sonofElElyon: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://gazettengr.com/atiku-lied-sent-lamido-aliyu-other-attack-dogs-against-me-wike/

Wike has a sense of entitlement and sees himself like a kingmaker of some sort

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by SmartyPants(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

I watched the video. This transcript is not accurate.

So many little words added or subtracted.

ImperialYoruba:
Wike has poor articulation. He should re-enroll in a university program to polish up his public speaking and image.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
you people abusing Wike, I pray you foolishly invest Money kept under your watch to get a platform for people then the same people work against you

I really wish how you will react, someone contested to be the chairman of a shareholder company despite having huge stake to stabilize it when others abandoned it, yet you get him out, he still expected you make him vice chairman yet you pick someone that didn't financially commit himself to the party and want such man to work on electing you as the Chairman? even nemesis won't allow it

had been PO and his LP have not ruined peter obi chances with hates, abuses and insult, I would have conclude the election is between two southerners, that's peter obi and Tinubu and that's what I expect from this evil party that I think igbo will get their presidential flag bearer from, as the case is the election remained in between Atiku and Tinubu...... peter obi supporters are tout and illiterates, may I not have such people as supporters and fans
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by prizeless(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
PDP will lose this election because of this
Ussycool:
When this Wike and Atiku saga will end?

No matter what the differences, they should try resolve it amicable for the sake of their party.

APC is also nursing their wound in peace.
Wike sorry for ya lose.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by shedy03(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Ussycool:
When this Wike and Atiku saga will end?

No matter what the differences, they should try resolve it amicable for the sake of their party.

APC is also nursing their wound in peace.
Wike sorry for ya lose.
APC and PDP should continue till 2023 Na while LP go carry the day.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Odaveboy(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2022
But wait oo,be like wike is still pained ....but to be honest he shouldn't have contested in the first instance .....no amount of river state cash can make him the president....he small when it comes to national politics ....

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by HRMK: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
BY THE TIME I HEAR BOTH SIDES,MY OWN CANDID COMMENTS WILL COME IN!
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by dexitox716: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Gjg

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That Arise Tv interview by HE Atiku was a horribly thought idea and my guess is that Mr Rueben Abati was part of the whole game to present it that HE Atiku and PDP has moved on without HE Wike.

Now it is clear that the interview was more of ad revenue earner for Arise Tv than vote winning strategy for PDP and Atiku.

I keep saying it, the real voters are not online or on the social media, any politician pandering to them is wasting his time and resources. The social media is mostly for idle jesters and the interview is revenue spinner for the media operators. If you are gunning for the presidency and serious about it, the hard work is out there; offline.
Yet you're online and on social media.
Shall we also count you among the idle jesters?
Same Arise TV once gave you an interview to promote your pointless and tasteless book where you ridiculed yourself by claiming to be a billionaire grin grin
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by ibrahimadesewa2: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike was cheated at the PDP presidential primaries therefore he has every right to be aggrieved! Wike was cheated at the PDP presidential primaries therefore he has every right to be aggrieved! ...
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by xtianxtian(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Does Atiku think he can win an election without Wike?

He should check the history of the PDP Wike has never left the party since 1998, but has been going off and on the party, he should respect Wike as a senior leader of the party and do the needful , if he wants to win election.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Globad(f): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That Arise Tv interview by HE Atiku was a horribly thought idea and my guess is that Mr Rueben Abati was part of the whole game to present it that HE Atiku and PDP has moved on without HE Wike.

Now it is clear that the interview was more of ad revenue earner for Arise Tv than vote winning strategy for PDP and Atiku.

I keep saying it, the real voters are not online or on the social media, any politician pandering to them is wasting his time and resources. The social media is mostly for idle jesters and the interview is revenue spinner for the media operators. If you are gunning for the presidency and serious about it, the hard work is out there; offline.

This is nothing but the truth.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by 00FFT00(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:

You are also an Igbo or Igala now?.
Interesting.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Mirriamvic(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:

For your mind now you are human others Bingos grin.
Oya clap for Ya self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC / Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly / Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.