Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche (27412 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Roozzaay(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2022
azikiweironsi:
All na wash!!!! GEJ did more than this even visited Obas and what have you but what happened he failed. The same religion gimmick is now playing again. But when are we Nigerians going to learn ?
This man chose a Fulani man has his running mate whereas you all shouting Fulani brought us to where we are, calling people Fulani slaves. But because of hatred to the clown in Aso Rock we are blind and been carried away with religion sentiment. Personally, I'm yet to see the best candidate so far. In as much they are all using either religion or ethnicity as a bait to win my vote. None has really come out how they intend to solve the myriad problems we're in now.
Who all this Muslim -Christian, Muslim -Muslim, help. Nonsense.
Please don't quote me. It is my opinion. Say yours and leave matters for Mathias.
Shikena it's democracy.

I'm in sifia pain, no credible candidate in this coming election.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Zetty177x: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Roozzaay:
Obi is taking us back to pre-election days of 2015 cry cry
The same path PGEJ threaded but failed. This serial liar is way more desperate than baba "Emi lokan" and Mr. "Unifier"
May Obi never happen to Nigeria.

It's ur agbado that will never happen to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Goodnigga: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. We are in that GEJ era 2015 pulpit campaign like the Pharisees all over again.
They will lose in 2023 the same way they lost in 2015 and 2019.

Nothing built on falsehood can stand.
Jonathan lost because most Nigerians needed change Christians and non christians and we thought Buhari will be a positive change but now we need a revival for all Nigerians, so don't compare now & then
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Tareq1105: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Whatever it will take to make all of Dunamis church members world wide to be obidient is a welcome development cool.

That's the pretence and deceits Obi is known for. A Catholic man who doesn't like Pentecostal has suddenly become regular visitors at Canaanland 2 weeks ago and now Dunamis. To the best of my knowledge, Canaanland has been in Lagos since 1999 but it's just 2 weeks ago Obi realized it. Same goes for Dunamis Church. Me and my household refused to be deceived. The devil that I know is better than the angel that doesn't have capacity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Goodnigga: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2022
CheedyJ:
Elections for this country are won mostly in d north where they are already probably registering 'underage' voters...i fear for this country sha...
story, and why didn't Buhari win then from the previous three attempts?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Goodnigga: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

That's the pretence and deceits Obi is known for. A Catholic man who doesn't like Pentecostal has suddenly become regular visitors at Canaanland 2 weeks ago and now Dunamis. To the best of my knowledge, Canaanland has been in Lagos since 1999 but it's just 2 weeks ago Obi realized it. Same goes for Dunamis Church. Me and my household refused to be deceived. The devil that I know is better than the angel that doesn't have capacity.
hmm, was he not visiting The Covenant place of Pastor Poju Oyemade. Say what you know
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Lastmessenger2: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. We are in that GEJ era 2015 pulpit campaign like the Pharisees all over again.

it will only take the highest level of with craft for this thing to win obi. They never even born that witch. So relax my brother. Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria in his life time. Probably he will be the president of dead Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Lastmessenger2: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

cry me a river. Obi is your next president. deal with it

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Lastmessenger2: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2022
sayso:
But this act will divide us more. Hope the other candidates using the Mosque will not attract outright condemnation? PO is a devout Catholic, stay there first and let Christians do the needfull.
obi is your next president. Deal with it and stop �
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Allisgud: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2022
If tinubu goes to mosque, crowd hailing him,u will see it in their like they want him to drop something,but for obi u will see that real love
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by toluxa1(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2022
paramakina202:

Post video I will like to watch how the fellowship reacted when Peter Obi was introduced to worshipers.

It was Electric. Hope you've seen the video
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by sayso: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

And Catholics are Muslims, right?

A Christian is free to worship with any denomination of his choice. I do that myself.

The last time I checked, Peter Obi is not contesting to become the Pope of the Catholic Church. He is vying to lead both Christians and Muslims in Nigeria.

Blame your Tinubu for having no regards for Christians in Nigeria.
Amaa indifferent in this election and IBO by tribe. The deep thought here is, why churches?why not mosque too? Is he not going to be President of the churches and mosque's? This sends a divided message that is already dividing us as a country. You guys are rraly bullies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by ogub(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You know that anything built on falsehood cannot stand, but your party was built and still building on lies, deception and falsehood, you think it will not be uprooted from the root?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Slimwhyt(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Yes o! Go every where. Na you be our nxt Presido

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by yahmohy27: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you, sir
They (ipob) are still dreaming otherwise

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Christistruth00: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Is that not the Church where Osinachi the Gospel Singer was killed almost right under the Pastors Nose ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Haywhy3579: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2022
obyrich:
Don't mind them. God will harden the heart of pharoah until his gets to the red sea. The wisdom of God is for the people who fear him. The North is still not happy with his claim of single-handedly making Buhari president and went ahead to create a division between the Muslims and Christians there just for his selfish ambition.
So u are the north that is not happy because of Muslim Muslim ticket. U better open ur eyes to reality. U are just giving assumptions as it suit ur interest. U think the north is also happy for ur incoming president who will be going to night vigil up and down. This Peter obi will never go to any of this church when he bcoms the president and also I don’t see any miracle he is going to perform when he bcame president. I wish he became president and after one year all u gaulible will be singing another song that ur massaire has failed u.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by allicare: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2022
What's the meaning of this? Yeye dey smell. Politicians that has nothing for masses are the one that exploit religion. Is Obi trying to turn the coming election to Christian versus Muslim? Is he toeing failed Jonathan way of 2015 election? That's too bad of him. I expect him to be talking to all Nigerian, Muslim inclusive. Please say no divisiveness, say no to religion bigot , say no to Obi
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by azikiweironsi(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Zetty177x:

Your comment is neither here nor there. Is ur Buhari doing well? Or has he done well for us? Have you seen where people are eager to change a good leader? Haven't u suffered enough?

I don't know why you should carry my opinion for your head like gala. Read my message very well and point out where I mentioned that Buhari (the bigot, clueless and lifeless) had done well. I don't know when it has become a sin if anybody has a contrary opinion to yours.
I repeat who Muslim-Muslim, Christian-Christian or Christian-Muslim help.
Please park well.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Frank488: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

so what's your point?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Indispensable85(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Lies.

There are never a time Tinubu visiting mosque was tagged as desperation.

Both candidates are of different religions

Tinubu desperation was insulting Christianity in Nigeria by hiring fake bishops to the venue of unveiling his running mate tongue tongue tongue

You're new here I guess
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by princejones(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You lied
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by na2016: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Whatever it will take to make all of Dunamis church members world wide to be obidient is a welcome development cool.

I like Peter Obi but I strongly think, he needs to be careful with getting too close to Christian organisations. This can make him loose a little of the northern votes that he really needs to meet the 25 percent of 2/3 of the states in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by BetterNija: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Duru009:

The holy ghost will shock you and your conhorts.......

New beginning for NIGERIA in 2023....

Even in days of Jesus, we have rulers of the world and the government who are not Jesus Christ followers or disciples...
Despite Judas desperation and interest in becoming a Govenror if Jesus rules, Jesus never give it a look.
At the end of the day , you're expecting Hausa Muslim to vote for Obi and also Yoruba to vote for Obi ...
This is a thing that can never happen in Nigeria.
The fact can't be erased or tossed by emotional blackmailing...
I repeat Obi can't win any state in..
NE..
NW.
NC
SW..
and he can't Win , Rivers state, Cross Rivers state, Delta State, Edo state...
Go and write this down ..
I will never labour in vain in my life
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by tayid76055: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Hdh

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Niklaus398: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

you know why Gej lost? Cause a pastor (Osinbajo) was also on that ticket so the Christians also voted apc enmass.
Right now 80% of Christians in Nigeria will vote Peter Obi.
15% Pdp, and 5 p% apc...
15% Muslims will vote Peter Obi.
45% will vote Pdp.
30% apc
10% Kwakwaso.

So one way or the other.. Obi wins.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Obidient4life2: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Pains grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Realestatevixen: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You lie! Are you not tired of this sickening situation. God forbid that people will see the terrible state of the nation and still be saying rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Realestatevixen: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Abi how has your business been since the inception of this administration. FreeStuffsNG you are the one living in falsehood and denial of your reality.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Realestatevixen: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2022
By the grace of God, this election will be a game changer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews / Shehu Shagari Is Still Alive / Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.