Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche (27423 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Lightorder: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. We are in that GEJ era 2015 pulpit campaign like the Pharisees all over again.
They will lose in 2023 the same way they lost in 2015 and 2019.

Nothing built on falsehood can stand.
who be this Falsehood kee you dia! Your candidate is the final definition of falsehood
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by deeva2: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
If the election turns religion line, Tinubu go still win.. Something like this happened in 2015

TINUBU/SHETTIMA 2023

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by VULCAN(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2022
It's almost impossible for you Islamic fundamentalists to not lie in trying to prove a point.

That doctrine of Taqqiya that you were given is a license to deceive.

If you can tender proof here that Peter Obi doesn't like Pentecostals I will wire N10k to your account.

If you cannot just shut up and sit down somewhere and wait till next year and the defeat of your drug lord.

Tareq1105:

That's the pretence and deceits Obi is known for. A Catholic man who doesn't like Pentecostal has suddenly become regular visitors at Canaanland 2 weeks ago and now Dunamis. To the best of my knowledge, Canaanland has been in Lagos since 1999 but it's just 2 weeks ago Obi realized it. Same goes for Dunamis Church. Me and my household refused to be deceived. The devil that I know is better than the angel that doesn't have capacity.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Because it was collective effort and we all wanted change. So, now we want change and it's going to be so come 2023.

FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. We are in that GEJ era 2015 pulpit campaign like the Pharisees all over again.

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by CheedyJ(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Goodnigga:
story, and why didn't Buhari win then from the previous three attempts?
But he later won ,didn't he? I'm seriously praying for a good change of governance come 2023 but those guys up north are my major concern especially the uneducated ones...
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Jking20(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Whatever it will take to make all of Dunamis church members world wide to be obidient is a welcome development cool.

So Dunamis alone now is Christianity...smh

Am a Catholic tho, I know my choice.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Goodnigga: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2022
CheedyJ:

But he later won ,didn't he? I'm seriously praying for a good change of governance come 2023 but those guys up north are my major concern especially the uneducated ones...
yes bro. Prayers will be answered but the North, no matter their numbers or states ,as stipulated by the law only at least 25% of the voter'spopulation in 2/3 of states or 24 states is needed.Buhari later won because the South supported him of course.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by paramakina202: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2022
toluxa1:

It was Electric. Hope you've seen the video

Seen it was awesome as expected.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Duru009(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2022
BetterNija:

Even in days of Jesus, we have rulers of the world and the government who are not Jesus Christ followers or disciples...
Despite Judas desperation and interest in becoming a Govenror if Jesus rules, Jesus never give it a look.
At the end of the day , you're expecting Hausa Muslim to vote for Obi and also Yoruba to vote for Obi ...
This is a thing that can never happen in Nigeria.
The fact can't be erased or tossed by emotional blackmailing...
I repeat Obi can't win any state in..
NE..
NW.
NC
SW..
and he can't Win , Rivers state, Cross Rivers state, Delta State, Edo state...
Go and write this down ..
I will never labour in vain in my life

God loves the impossible......

New beginning for NIGERIA in 2023....
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by paramakina202: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2022
obyrich:
The video is a killer bro. It was hard to control the crowd. They had to ask them to begin waving their torches so as to douse the noise.

Yes o so nice.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by paramakina202: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2022
post=115208032:

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWBuJrxO2Pg

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Image123(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Duru009:

The holy ghost will shock you and your conhorts.......

Kindly leave the Holy Holy Spirit out of your local party politics. Support your candidate without twisting religion and Bible into it. The earth belongs to God and all the inhabitants. There are Christians and muslims voting in every party.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by 366bolutife: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2022
No sir! With the gale of defections up north, APC will lose this time around. Let me not even talk about the effects of the Muslim/Muslim ticket.No sir! With the gale of defections up north, APC will lose this time around. Let me not even talk about the effects of the Muslim/Muslim ticket....
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Almost cry this morning after watching kidnapped people by bandit being tortured by the bandit. I almost cry, very painful.

If u re free in this nation moving around without what is happening in Nigeria happening to u, u need to thank God

Many are going through pain under this evil government very bad

I almost cry tears after watching it

Verya bad
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by obyrich(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Haywhy3579:

So u are the north that is not happy because of Muslim Muslim ticket. U better open ur eyes to reality. U are just giving assumptions as it suit ur interest. U think the north is also happy for ur incoming president who will be going to night vigil up and down. This Peter obi will never go to any of this church when he bcoms the president and also I don’t see any miracle he is going to perform when he bcame president. I wish he became president and after one year all u gaulible will be singing another song that ur massaire has failed u.
Someone that projected Buhari as the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria will never see the 'miracle' Obi will perform if voted into power. Don't worry, just go to the north and tell them Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped and come back here to testify. grin
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by maestroferddi: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The only falsehood I see here is you who have chosen to live in the denial of reality staring you in the face...
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by 8BitGee(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
The next stop: Salvation Ministries, House on the Rock, and Omega Fire Ministries. He also needs to visit other popular churches in the north and Uma Ukpai.

Muslims cannot be tossing presidency among themselves, yet giving us bad leadership. Therefore, Christians in Nigeria deserve to have a taste of Aso Rock with a leader with a strong, visionary leadership dexterity. Nigeria is a secular, egalitarian society for a reason.

Peter Obi is doing his bit.
Dear voter, play your part.
Then let's allow God to perfect everything.

Labour Party is a goal!

Know who your enemies are. It's not about Muslims, trust me poverty knows no religion! As a Muslim, I'm happy to hear about the Peter Obi revolution going on. We all need fair and competent leaders regardless of their tribe or religion.

There's also no gain in excluding Muslims or the people of other religions and other Nigerians from this revolution. Peter Obi is going to be the NIGERIAN president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Anoze4real2022(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
PreacherMan007:
In Obi we trust. Nigeria shall be OBI-diently Yus-ful again In Jesus Name.

You I'll cry more than a baby snake in 2023
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by GreyLaw(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Mr. Ostrich. You are an enemy of Nigeria. Everything Tinubu is falsehood personified. The mosques in the North usually talk of politics, because they are smart. They know you are first a Nigerian before a Christian or Muslim or whatever. Now that Christians are awake to their responsibilities you element's of deceit and injustice want to shut thek up.

Your principal, Tinubu, said the "the spirit of 1993 is upon him (not us)". Yes, I agree with him because he won't be Nigeria's president. He will fail and fail woefully, as he has nothing to offer Nigerians.

People are smart now. They have rejected your wicked politics of embezzlement, killings and corruption. A new Nigeria is about to be born and if you don't like it, go to Somalia or wherever else suits your fancy!
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by GreyLaw(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Duru009:

The holy ghost will shock you and your conhorts.......

Yes, we join hands with the Spirit of the Lord to send those criminal elements back to the cave where they crawlednput from. They are wicked men, clouds without water, causing this nation to bleed everyday. But their time of judgment has come.

Tinubu's ambition is cursed; it will not see the light of day.

He said it is turn, where? We were not there when they made that devilish agreement. And I know for a fact he was referring to whatever evil consortium he is part of. But Nigeria must be liberated from the hands of these wicked, conscienceless men.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by MiracleMe7: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria in coming President. PO is a movement, it will clear in the eyes of the haters after the 2023 election.

Share if Peter Obi will be the next President.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by ofiko123(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Let the will of the lord be done..
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Onuoha1234(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2022
He went to pray with his Structure,Why are you all following Obi who according to you is only on Twitter?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by SU50: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
The next stop: Salvation Ministries, House on the Rock, and Omega Fire Ministries. He also needs to visit other popular churches in the north and Uma Ukpai.

Muslims cannot be tossing presidency among themselves, yet giving us bad leadership. Therefore, Christians in Nigeria deserve to have a taste of Aso Rock with a leader with a strong, visionary leadership dexterity. Nigeria is a secular, egalitarian society for a reason.

Peter Obi is doing his bit.
Dear voter, play your part.
Then let's allow God to perfect everything.

Labour Party is a goal!

A la Gej, Obj?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno / Eze Madumere Releases Statement On Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.