Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche (27427 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Tribal: 5:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Nice.
I simply clicked on his Profile Signature Link to easily Join.
All Yorubas need to read this before it becomes too late: https://www.nairaland.com/7240227/yoruba-muslims-yoruba-christians-uniting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:22am On Jul 30, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Realtalk20: 5:25am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. We are in that GEJ era 2015 pulpit campaign like the Pharisees all over again.
They will lose in 2023 the same way they lost in 2015 and 2019.

Nothing built on falsehood can stand.

You Tinubu supporters are in safia pains we know grin

Why not type your usual diatribe and leave ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:25am On Jul 30, 2022
We need God for the journey ahead

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by floret23(f): 5:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
His Excellency, Dr. Peter Obi, the labour party presidential candidate, is currently in attendance at the Judgement Praise Night at Dunamis Church Abuja with Dr. Pst. Paul Enenche.

Brethren, pray for Mr. Peter Obi

https://twitter.com/politics_ng_/status/1553128457135087617?t=sRewl3I9R9m0pI8am2_gvQ&s=19
CoronaVirusRelo ElSudani Adblg0610 femicyrus Antichrist Aldol satan666
FreeStuffsNG DevilAdvocate garfield1
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by LocalMan2(m): 5:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Is there no transformer around your place? If you can't live to witness our victory then go and hug one on time.
Politics is everywhere even in your family.. Politics was birthed out of religion if you don't know go and read books.

FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. We are in that GEJ era 2015 pulpit campaign like the Pharisees all over again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by floret23(f): 5:28am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by adefitim(m): 5:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Anything to make him win is welcome by me. Meanwhile if BAT � visit the mosque make una no talk

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by obyrich(m): 5:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Vistra40:

No sir! With the gale of defections up north, APC will lose this time around. Let me not even talk about the effects of the Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Don't mind them. God will harden the heart of pharoah until his gets to the red sea. The wisdom of God is for the people who fear him. The North is still not happy with his claim of single-handedly making Buhari president and went ahead to create a division between the Muslims and Christians there just for his selfish ambition.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by obyrich(m): 5:30am On Jul 30, 2022
paramakina202:

Post video I will like to watch how the fellowship reacted when Peter Obi was introduced to worshipers.
The video is a killer bro. It was hard to control the crowd. They had to ask them to begin waving their torches so as to douse the noise.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by livinbygrace: 5:33am On Jul 30, 2022
All this won’t work and there won’t be any election in 2023.Quote me anywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2022
post=115208032:

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWBuJrxO2Pg
wow wow wow! Bravo! There was light, and there will surely be light again in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Jermat20(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria shall rise again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by mecussey(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Whatever it will take to make all of Dunamis church members world wide to be obidient is a welcome development cool.

Nobody has choice than to obey the laws of gravity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by SmartPolician: 6:01am On Jul 30, 2022
sayso:
But this act will divide us more. Hope the other candidates using the Mosque will not attract outright condemnation? PO is a devout Catholic, stay there first and let Christians do the needfull.

And Catholics are Muslims, right?

A Christian is free to worship with any denomination of his choice. I do that myself.

The last time I checked, Peter Obi is not contesting to become the Pope of the Catholic Church. He is vying to lead both Christians and Muslims in Nigeria.

Blame your Tinubu for having no regards for Christians in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Rexymania(m): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Something is now clear to me. It's actually the christian body that pushed PO andPYO foward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by chrisxxx(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu is sponsoring Obi. A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by azikiweironsi(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2022
All na wash!!!! GEJ did more than this even visited Obas and what have you but what happened he failed. The same religion gimmick is now playing again. But when are we Nigerians going to learn ?
This man chose a Fulani man has his running mate whereas you all shouting Fulani brought us to where we are, calling people Fulani slaves. But because of hatred to the clown in Aso Rock we are blind and been carried away with religion sentiment. Personally, I'm yet to see the best candidate so far. In as much they are all using either religion or ethnicity as a bait to win my vote. None has really come out how they intend to solve the myriad problems we're in now.
Who all this Muslim -Christian, Muslim -Muslim, help. Nonsense.
Please don't quote me. It is my opinion. Say yours and leave matters for Mathias.
Shikena it's democracy.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Bolu004(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2022
I hope the church members have their PVCs sha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Mrford(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2022
post=115208032:

Watch the video

Omo! See pure love.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by bigcee(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by jaytee01(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Unfortunately, Nigerians now know better than to vote for a corrupt , half dead kleptomaniac.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Mitsurugi(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I feel your pain bro. It's the era of renting Bishops too, don't forget. I know it's sad for you that your Tinubu can't muster this kind of crowd's passion without cash.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Antai123(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2022
I was there live, chanting Peter Obi, it was emotional, people were crying for a better Nigeria. God help us

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by ufotunang: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Ekemax:
Hope say Dati dey follow go mosque
to...yes he goes to mosque everyday
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by ufotunang: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Our next president loading

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Flows001(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Last week I asked my 21years old babe about who she will be voting for in 2023 and she told me that she loves Peter Obi but that she doesn't have a PVC.
I was really mad at her and I told her that if she truly loves me, she should ensure she presents her PVC to me as a Christmas gift by December.
Guess what guys?
Babe had to sacrifice two whole days at the INEC office for PVC registration despite the crowd, she eventually did her registration yesterday and sent me a picture of her slip as proof cheesy..
One fresh additional vote in the bag for Obi/Datti. smiley
I'm unapologetically OBIdient!!!
Be Obidient and Yusful!!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Zetty177x: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2022
post=115208032:

Watch the video

Everyone needs to watch this video... tears..it's teary

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Littlefingerjp: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Exactly my brother, God bless you
'Nothing built on falsehood will stand'
Like ur drug lord presented fake bishops,Are the crowds here fake??
Not at all
Let it be done unto Nigeria as you have said

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Roozzaay(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Obi is taking us back to pre-election days of 2015 cry cry
The same path PGEJ threaded but failed. This serial liar is way more desperate than baba "Emi lokan" and Mr. "Unifier"
May Obi never happen to Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by Zetty177x: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2022
azikiweironsi:
All na wash!!!! GEJ did more than this even visited Obas and what have you but what happened he failed. The same religion gimmick is now playing again. But when are we Nigerians going to learn ?
This man chose a Fulani man has his running mate whereas you all shouting Fulani brought us to where we are, calling people Fulani slaves. But because of hatred to the clown in Aso Rock we are blind and been carried away with religion sentiment. Personally, I'm yet to see the best candidate so far. In as much they are all using either religion or ethnicity as a bait to win my vote. None has really come out how they intend to solve the myriad problems we're in now.
Who all this Muslim -Christian, Muslim -Muslim, help. Nonsense.
Please don't quote me. It is my opinion. Say yours and leave matters for Mathias.
Shikena it's democracy.

Your comment is neither here nor there. Is ur Buhari doing well? Or has he done well for us? Have you seen where people are eager to change a good leader? Haven't u suffered enough?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Releases Results Of FCT Elections / Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.