Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (56435 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Malory: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Durabest:
ahahahaha 50% you said,na for your mama one room you stay do the caculations,and if you go by that INEC and the president if they chose to play you out base on religious arrangement what do you think can safe you?you can't do shit once you try rubbish you will chose the way you know will be easy.....
Bro are you really a southerner and a Christian?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria youths are Obident... get Nigeria right and no tribe will want to leave the country ..
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by TotalRunter: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Now I am Fulani! Before you start ranting against Fulanis just remember Obi's VP candidate is Fulani.
One thing about bigots they are so confused.

Ahmed is a highly refined one like Sanusi Lamido. You are a crude one foolishly disguising as a southern christian.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by blackboy2star(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Has campaign finished Let's wait and see.
And for your information, he has been visiting churches before declaring for Presidency...
Shebi BAT Dan take his own to traditionalist � Atiku to almajiri...
I'm just sorry for this country cos the whole contest should have been Amaechi vs Osinbajo vs Obi vs Fashola vs Wike... Not old recycling bin

RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches. He has made his campaign religious based.

How will he win the trust of his Muslim voters? That is a wrong approach in my opinion. But my opinion is for me alone. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by nameo: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
HRMK:
SIMPLY AN IGBOS CONNECTION!IGBOS SUPPORTING AN IGBOMAN LIKE THEMSELVES!ENENCHE AND WIFE ARE IGBOS!

Eneche is a northerner, Bro

Just wanted to point that out

And this is even beyond Eneche or Dunamis

Bye
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ncoolsome(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

You can gauge the mood of the people when election is yet to take place.
Let's have an historic events to this first before making this assertion.

The question is,
Can Obi win the election based on Christian votes alone??....

I have been following ur comments,if Obi was aiming at just christian votes then he won't be having a muslim vice...

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ShitStain(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches. He has made his campaign religious based.

How will he win the trust of his Muslim voters? That is a wrong approach in my opinion. But my opinion is for me alone. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

So as a Christian, he shouldn't worship his God in a church again because he's contesting for the presidency?
Let tinibu and atiku also desist from going to masalachi every Friday.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Perocom(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

He has a balance in his running mate, Dr. Ahmed, a Muslim, he will take care of the Muslim communities.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Pacyrus(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Omoh ehhhh. This kind of love is something else.

God wants to show himself to Nigerians . He wants to put naysayers to shame .
He is going to make the impossible possible.

He will use Peter Obi to rewrite the political history of this country

Amen ooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by MatrixCircle: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Massive support without giving shishi grin cheesy grin
Bible says wisdom is the principal thing, sell your gold and buy it.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IMASTEX: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

There is a reason he picked a Muslim vice from the north who should be busy mobilizing and assuring north Muslims.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by forMom(f): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Give it a rest....how many of these pentecostal pastors reckon with catholics as a real Christians to begin with.
Lol what sort of foolish divisiveness are you trying to conjure up in the Christian body bro?
This comment showed you're not a Christian bro grin

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by kellyzaf(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

Op so a Christian presidential aspirant can not go to church again? Na waohh for this ur mindset.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Eddy017: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
You have a very good point, I have notice this for a while now
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by countryman13: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Omoh ehhhh. This kind of love is something else.

God wants to show himself to Nigerians . He wants to put naysayers to shame .
He is going to make the impossible possible.

He will use Peter Obi to rewrite the political history of this country
Amen.
D wickedness in high places especially wt d APC led government is too.
As many that believed n still expecting that the hardship and insecurity in Naija should continue, God Almighty on his throne will remove before their time, amen
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

Let Àgbàdo also start touring mosques, naa.

In fact, he and Gumi can go canvass for votes from bandits.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Ylink4sure: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thank you for your observations! He is doing massive damage to his campaign.

RaptObserver:

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by harizonal123(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

Even Buhari visited T.B Joshua' church back then on a Sunday service and I watched it live and direct so why are u painned
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Atarakpa: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
forMom:
Like for Peter Obi, share for tinubu grin
you just want disgrace tinubu for here abi..... Let go to m.c olumo house and do same.......
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Omoslim26: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
obyrich:
Please keep your vote. Was Okowa and the presidential candidate of ADC not spotted at the installation of the new CAN president?

Have you not been seeing Tinubu's pictures taken at the mosques all over the place? What is wrong for a Christian to attend a church program? Did you hear him ask them to vote or clap for him? Is it now a crime to identify with your faith? Did he shut the door against other candidates from paying visits to the same church? Did you hear him campaign their? Did you exoectnhim to visit shrines or night clubs?

He is no longer IPOB candidate. Now he is a Christian candidate. grin.

If you haven't seen that even Muslims are supporting him, then I have nothing to tell you than sit by and watch.

Help me tell Elsudani that I am Muslim but I will never vote for tinubu's desperate emilokan muslim-muslim agenda bcus it doesn't potray equity, fairness, justice as commanded by Allah grin
Him think se him wise grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Odaveboy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Some of you guys are clowns....so the 9m youths are all voting for Obi and no single pdp or apc members are among them..
Una go dey alright Las las.

I taya oooooo....
Apc and Pdp ward executives will vote for peter obi in their various wards ba ?.....make I laugh

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Odaveboy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
noisy45:

From the look of things Atiku may likely step aside and collapse structure for Peter Obi. Obasanjo, Jonathan pressure is on Atiku to step aside as I speak. I'm a PDP man i know what I'm saying that's why atiku is not taking this election seriously.

LMAO..........haa bros
Hmmm hmmm
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Abdogood(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Peter Obi is live at the Dunamis Glory Dome Abuja, as Dr. Pst. Enenche holds Judgemental praise conference for Nigeria.

Dr Becky Eneche introduce him to the congratulations.
You need to see the shout of joy .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=covfZuKDM_0

And someone will now come and say he is only popular online. The joke is on you. The same media the present administration used to get to power is what Peter is using now without paying any one shishi. He go shock una in 2023. Now dollar is 710 i wonder what they use to campaign. By the $1 = 1k.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by LaconicINC: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
This election is a battle for the soul of Nigeria! Peter Obi all the way!
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by EKOSuperior(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson
This comment generated the highest like I have ever seen in nairaland since joining the platform in 2016.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by flamingREED(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

What a clever way to cry!
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by mauchiz: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu hatred for Christians will lead to an end of his political ambition in the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided

He does not hate christians, he is desperate to win election,he can do anything to win,he does not care about the feelings of christians,he is just selfish because of power,that is our leaders for you.
If Yoruba muslims marry christians,which means he doesn't hate christisns.
Tinubu is not a muslim,he wants vote,he is desperate to become the president,he can do anything.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by mauchiz: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu hatred for Christians will lead to an end of his political ambition in the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided

He does not hate christians, he is desperate to win election,he can do anything to win,he does not care about the feelings of christians,he is just selfish because of power,that is our leaders for you.
If Yoruba muslims marry christians,which means he doesn't hate christians.
Tinubu is not a muslim,he wants vote,he is desperate to become the president,he can do anything.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Awhabro16: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Am strong supporter of Peter Obi...I strongly believe you have a point....but let's see if he will visit Mosque as well...too early to judge though.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Ginomel(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time that the hailers was even more than this, they will lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsAyTfYbhOU

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45z3NI6xfU

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

Forget this sponsored shows, real voters won't vote for HE Obi because they believe that this same man never served creditably or helped the people especially the downtroden unlike Asiwaju Tinubu they all agreed has helped a lot of people and did a lot of work while he was Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Not so fast bro. Many Christians were not happy with Good luck Jonathan then. PDP messed up the economy despite the oil wind fall.

Most exposed people rooted for Buhari thinking he would be the messiah before we found ourselves where we are presently.

This case is different. PO is the one desired now so both the Christians,the youths and of course exposed northerners will vote massively for him.

His case is different from GEJ case.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by davies(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
APC Leg is shaking cos they know Nigerians are tired.
If you bore Apc in 2023.. You're on your own.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by comodo: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson
Please that word, "We will teach them a lesson" should not be used at all, I beg you. The last lesson we taught Jonathan, na him we never recover. Pls. Na all of us dey suffer am now. Even the ones wey no vote dey suffer join. May my ancestors forgive me for what I did in 2015. My father warned me of what they passed through as civil servants under him in 1984.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples / Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.