Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look (71615 Views)

Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by Sestor1313(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Artificial thing is always confusing. She will soon get another one after this. What an obsession!.
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by Mitsurugi(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Plastic people undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by PStacks(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Ugly
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by EndWeakerection: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Ugly
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by adecz: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Who cares❓❓❓☹️☹️☹️
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by ironheart(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2022
After making lots of girl go through it. They are removing it.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by VEHINTOLAR: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Ugly fool !
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by ghostwritter(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
...still looks like princess FIONA
grin I swear u no fit make heaven
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Fake life.
Husband depends on Senior brother.
Wife depends on Senior sister.

They are both lucky but the man is really tryiny to be seeing his wife doing all these body enhancement stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by rajiedreez: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by boxypane(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
You no good.
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by bmdmix15: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
kowema:

So you think she goes to Linda's house every morning for palliatives?..
Linda likely have her a head start but that may have just been it....
Besides what's wrong if families support each other ?
u just went round.

U say she doesn't collect then end with whats wrong with collecting.

Plain n smile if not for her sister, she get?
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by melody91: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
kowema:

u dey mind dose broke bittered bad belle embarassed
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by melody91: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
bmdmix15:
u just went round.

U say she doesn't collect then end with whats wrong with collecting.

Plain n smile if not for her sister, she get?
na person say make u no get sister wey get? undecided undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by bmdmix15: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
melody91:
na person say make u no get sister wey get? undecided undecided
i dey complain? Read well and stop typing like am illiterate

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by deebrownneymar: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Laura Ikeji is the most insecure and fakest person I’ve ever seen. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by anthonyuncle(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2022
these ikejis are kardashians wannabes

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by sonofElElyon: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Her pikin no still fine

Mummy plastic Gene can't change her ugly dna

Leave the innocent child out of it you agbaya
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by CondemnBattery(f): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Vawulence comrade I cite you oooo. grin
Truthisunique2:
Her pikin no still fine

Mummy plastic Gene can't change her ugly dna
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by jrusky(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Miracood2:

You mean Princess Agbado and cassava..?

But bro why are you these dumb so Laura now your sudden family and you became her sudden advocate?

What has agbado bullshit got to do with this? Why are you in opposite direction to common sense this way?

If the guy trolls you now the next you will say is Yoruba hate igbo and by the way how did you even know the guy belong to agbado bullshit you are moronically refering to?

Your cry go plenty by 2023 and let me state it clearly again and again obi will never rule Nigeria come 2023 if you like take pvc or card reader or voting machine to Enenche church or idaboski church obi will never rule Nigeria come 2023.

Mind you I'm a core unrepentant pdp bro and no apology for that because I'm not a betrayer like you and your fuc-king obi. If I can Atkulated with same atiku/obi in 2019 nothing stops me from atikulating with atiku/okowa in 2022 bro I don't betray for peanuts or on bullshit tribal and religion sentiment.
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by Treadway: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2022
For as long as I can remember, seeing this geh pics has always been grossly underwhelming, this despite her many cosmetic experiments. Linda still fine pass am die, after every every.
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by Bahamas95(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2022
She's still ugly, surgery can't help me.

Nothing like natural beauty, if you like apply full container of Mary Kay on your face an ugly woman would still be ugly to me......Linda without makeup is still prettier than this attention seeker.
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by daisyyyy: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by pcagbaji(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2022
I didn't see any difference here
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by etrouble: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Miracood2:

You mean Princess Agbado and cassava..?

No, he meant Princes Flat head, drugs trafficking and baby factory
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by PrinceMajestic: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Princess Fiona is beautiful except in orc form of shrek
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UANUQ-HLDPk

Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler and Botox Check out her new look

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgkKwiHqDUc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How does this concern us now?
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by wisdom042(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2022
For me I can’t differentiate between the filler cheek and the non filler cheek. Same face no difference
Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by IbileIfe: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2022

Re: Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2022
kowema:

and what is wrong in saying the obvious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins / Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.