Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

If A Man Gets The Right Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Gets The Right Woman (672 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Man Gets The Right Woman by VictorUSA(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Can you imagine?

If only a man can get the right woman, he will build his home as he deem fits.They say behind every successful man is a woman..Women have wonderful initiative that with them you can unlock your potentials.

The problem in some marrital homes is that the couple are not compatible.Men, open your eyes and search for that missing part of you if you really want satisfaction and fullfilment.

cc: Victor Jalingo

1 Like

Re: If A Man Gets The Right Woman by Kollins11: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2022
There's nothing like "right woman". Every woman has big problem. The day you marry a Nigerian woman is the day your life span reduced drastically by 50%

If as man you don't have money in that marriage, I swear you're gonna see crazy character that your mouth cannot explain from your so called "right woman"

Even if you have money, your so called “right woman“ would still show you pepper. There's nothing like "right woman"

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again *** the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say....... ***

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Gets The Right Woman by Haakeem(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Mtcheew.
Re: If A Man Gets The Right Woman by Stillwhites(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
There's nothing like "right woman". Every woman has big problem. The day you marry a Nigerian woman is the day your life span reduced drastically by 50%

If as man you don't have money in that marriage, I swear you're gonna see crazy character that your mouth cannot explain from your so called "right woman"

Even if you have money, your so called “right woman“ would still show you pepper. There's nothing like "right woman"

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again *** the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say....... ***
So you are telling me that every nigerian woman is bad?
Re: If A Man Gets The Right Woman by aimmoney9: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

If only a man can get the right woman, he will build his home as he deem fits.They say behind every successful man is a woman..Women have wonderful initiative that with them you can unlock your potentials.

The problem in some marrital homes is that the couple are not compatible.Men, open your eyes and search for that missing part of you if you really want satisfaction and fullfilment.

cc: Victor Jalingo
My ribs no dey miss oooo, e complete...... grin grin grin
Re: If A Man Gets The Right Woman by tayo60(f): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

And you are still going to marry that bad woman. Is your mama bad? Are your sisters bad? Bashing women as if you dropped from heaven.
Re: If A Man Gets The Right Woman by Autobot05: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

100% fact
Money or no money
Boss if you cry them go say na tears of joy o

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: If A Man Gets The Right Woman by Obakoolex(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

This is not an insult but probably the fact that your mother was a deadbeat mum and other women in your life like your sisters and aunties are worse doesn't mean all women are bad, please change your orientation about women.
My own mum played a great role in the life of my dad and we the children and that has made me and my brothers asked God for great wife like her and today we're all fulfilling our dreams with the help of our wives. Well you might not understand until you see closely what a great woman entails

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Cheating - An Important Red Pill Truth / Is My Action Proper? / Why Is This So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.