Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. (597 Views)

Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Isoko Traditional Marriage Bride Price List - Grooms Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
90% of brides marry grooms not because of true love, but due to the following reasons I will list below. This is the reason you find them dancing joyfully, smiling and feeling overly excited.

I will be quoting some nairalanders, analysing their comments to buttress my points.
Carefully read with me y'all aspiring patriarchs.

Meanwhile, focus on the bolded part of the quoted.

Enybliss:
grinwhy won't they be happy? Someone who will shoulder your responsibility for the rest of your life?

Secondly the biological clock made marriage one of the most important thing in the life of a lady, its no easy feat to get married especially if you weren't forced into it by pregnancy or imminent menopause

Thirdly husbands are scarece, and if you don't get married till you're forty, theres a way society sees you
...meaning you're meant to slave for her needs. We all know how many broke, lazy and jobless women get married every Saturday.
1x2x3:
Bride : My problem is solved he should take responsibility at all times

Groom : Which kind life be this?
Absolutely true. The woman finds a perfect place to rest while the man's suffering just began.
firstolalekan:
Most of those girls that usually jump upandan are either

A retired ASHA dat got lucky with one good maga guy

OR

Old or desperate to marry girls grin

You can never see a young/virgin girls do that.
Quote me anywhere grin
This guy knows the game.

Then finally
Common-sense is not so common. Why will the grooms not be feeling groom(y) when he has spent all his savings to groom the Traditional marriage, Wedding and reception and most times the brides are a few months pregnant, meaning more expenses to groom the first pregnacy and child birth, SMA Gold, Child dedication, then he remembers creche, next preggies etc then Primary School fees.

Grooms feel doomed from the Bachelors Eve till Reception and so on, cos they know, yes they know, that they have been cornered and chained by one kumbis.

Meanwhile the bride is elated, cos her meal ticket for life has been secured. She doesn't have to do anything than nag, ask the man to be more romantic, demand for new phones, new car, new everything and still on still, if the man spend nights and days at work to be able to foot the bills, the woman will still complains;- Hear them: - " You Dont Even Have Time For me!"; "I am your WIFE for Christ's Sake".

Now you know why grooms appear downcast. Their mind dey worry if the ledger balance for account can pay the emergency gbese.
He breaks it down in its entirety.

PARTING SHOTS: You should be greatly worried if your woman dances crazily on your wedding day or feels overly excited.
To me, I believe marriage is not a resting place; at least for the early stages of it. Both men and women will put heads together to prosper the family.

But in a state where a woman feels elated that she's finally found a meal ticket for life, trust that such marriage is doomed for failure.

As for me, the woman I'm with knows who I am. No wasting of money for any elaborate wedding.
Just a lil introduction and minor wedding of maybe 20 guests.

In the future, if she gives me peace of mind, add value and is a good mother to our kids, then she'll be rewarded with a massive wedding anniversary, where she can deservedly dance to her satisfaction.

Other than that, no deal.

To each his own.
Every Saturday, I weep for simple men dishing out their commitment, energy, security, attention, money and dîck cheaply to broke, lazy, valueless women.

It will never be me.
Shine your eyes guys.
These women have it all calculated from the start, and the society will do all in it's power to keep men rooted in everlasting darkness.

Smell the coffee.
Embrace freedom and light.
Say no to been oppressed, fooled and tossed away when these selfish worthless women achieve their desires.

Shalom!!!

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by floss(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by hbk001(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Simple: Assurance. Assurance of being fed, clothed, naccked, cherish and loved properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
hbk001:
Simple: Assurance.
Assurance of being fed, clothed, naccked, cherish and loved properly.
.....and the man gets what in return?
Nothing but deep regrets and sorrow.

Most end up betraying you, make you train kids that are not yours, kill or destabilise the life of the man.
No support when he is down.

All they care for is their selfish interest to be fulfilled, without concerns if the man is alright or not.
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by hbk001(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
.....and the man gets what in return?
Nothing but deep regrets and sorrow.

Most end up betraying you, make you train kids that are not yours, kill or destabilise the life of the man.
No support when he is down.

All they care for is their selfish interest to be fulfilled, without concerns if the man is alright or not.

Bro, na why we suppose dey pray for better wife oooo. Because most ladies out there eh, make I no talk sha
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
hbk001:

Bro, na why we suppose dey pray for better wife oooo. Because most ladies out there eh, make I no talk sha
Prayer won't solve shit.

Be on the look out.
Don't waste your resources on leeches.
Avoid lazy broke entitled ungrateful women.
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by toujurs: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Do you envy them? You can try bobrisky way. If e tyre you
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by westlius(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
That bride price tin no easy
My indian colleague was suprised I wasnt marry
I told him here bride price and occasion cost more, he laffed and said if am in indian a woman would pay my bride price
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms. by HltSong: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
See wetin person achieve today.
U no even wash your private part before you come type this thing.

Na why I like islam. We love women and we marry more than one wife and take good care of them. Make Una continue to make noise. cheesy

Allah is the greatest.

(1) (Reply)

Please Bring Back My Beloved Thebadpolitician / Guys, What Will You Do??? / Between Jumia,jiji And Konga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.