Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin (3941 Views)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Divay22(f): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm, Na so.

Virgin but in the Bedroom tonight, you will see her twisting, bending and stylishly asking for Wheel barrow, doggy, Cowgirl and other sex styles!

What kind of a Virgin is dis
End time virgin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Vinnie2000(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
iRepNaija1:
OP, I don't get it. Are you a virgin? Your post makes it seem like you're entitled to one and I'm not really sure why. Don't demand something that you yourself cannot provide.

Bros, Virginity is a thing for ladies to keep and NEVER for Guys!

The more Pussies a Guy fvcks, the more his worth and respect increase!

While the more Diccks a lady fvcks, the LESS her worth and honor as a woman!

Even in Animal kingdom, a Randy Male dog who Bleep indiscriminately, still retains his respect.

But a Bitch who gets fuccked by all the neighbourhood dogs is spat at and Hated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebubeson:
I started communicating with this lady. From my conversations, she is a good girl. She goes to a very good church. I mean a bible-believing church. We have started chatting and calling already, but while we were gisting via chat, she said she has had sex. I continued gisting with her in a calm way, but I do feel "funny". We are ripe for marriage, but when I think of that sex part, I feel "funny". I can marry a non-virgin. Infact a lady I wanted to marry before was not a virgin and I did not feel bad at all. I even wanted to meet my church head (reverend) as regards marriage with her but she said I should wait.. I cherished her.

Please how can I stop to feel 'funny" for this lady? Guys how do you move past this and enjoy with love.

I am not better than her, she came from a bible-believing home, but please advise me.
If u wan marry her, marry her. If na Virgin u dey find, u go grow Moses. Virginity is the Hardest thing any lady can keep.

1 Like

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
siofra:

They are.
I'm at the wedding of one right now and I'm one.

1 Like

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
SHE CAN'T BE GOOD IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN!
This is like saying " he's good but he's a demon"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u wan marry her, marry her. If na Virgin u dey find, u go grow Moses. Virginity is the Hardest thing any lady can keep.
Better find the rear ones if you want your marriage to last. The harder the better.
If you marry a non virgin, you're sure to raise children who are not yours!
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebubeson:
I started communicating with this lady. From my conversations, she is a good girl. She goes to a very good church. I mean a bible-believing church. We have started chatting and calling already, but while we were gisting via chat, she said she has had sex. I continued gisting with her in a calm way, but I do feel "funny". We are ripe for marriage, but when I think of that sex part, I feel "funny". I can marry a non-virgin. Infact a lady I wanted to marry before was not a virgin and I did not feel bad at all. I even wanted to meet my church head (reverend) as regards marriage with her but she said I should wait.. I cherished her.

Please how can I stop to feel 'funny" for this lady? Guys how do you move past this and enjoy with love.

I am not better than her, she came from a bible-believing home, but please advise me.
Op, find a virgin and marry. Many may say it doesn't matter. But God cherish it.
She will always compare you to the man who disvirgined her. She will instinctively keep looking for a man who can dig her like the man who disvirgined her(even if his not so good in bed. The first sex always register in their mind as the best sex even if they try to deny it.)
Find a woman who you will be her first and no man will take her or fvck her for you as long as you want to keep her.

1 Like

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Savedday: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by okoroemeka(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Non virgin Nigerian girs are reward for SIMPle and good men.

While,

Virgin Nigerian girls are reward for alphas and bad men.

The reason you see all these oloshos getting married to good men and pastors and you wonder why good girls are not getting married.

The reason good and virgin girls are not getting married is cos bad and alpha guys are not yet or planning to get married, they're still busy smashing every smashables. They don't want to be caged.

Conclusively, know where you belong. Are you a good guy or a bad guy?
you are very funny,what is the possibility of you finding a virgin in a group of girls that just finished secondary school ,zero,even the probability of finding a virgin from ss2-ss3 is very low,most girls start having sex from 15-17 years,you think it is just easy to go out and just pick a virgin like Coca-Cola from a shop,so to get the virgin you want is to go down to jss2-jss3,that is were you can still see virgins if you are depraved enough,moreover virginity is not the true measure of the character of a woman
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by brodalikeme(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebubeson:

Reset your brain. Good character makes a good marriage not the virtues of virginity. If you want a good home look for a girl that is well behaved and fears God but if you want a trophy that you were some girls first, then you should continue waiting for your virgin.

1 Like

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by eniolurunda151: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lolss, meatpie and Fanta..Really, when i hear Guys using N500K upwards for a lady for marriage, i just Smh.because very likely, the Guyman dat enjoyed her P*ssy the most, didn't spend a dime!Lolss, meatpie and Fanta..Really, when i hear Guys using N500K upwards for a lady for marriage, i just Smh.because very likely, the Guyman dat enjoyed her P*ssy the most, didn't spend a dime!...
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by cutecommend: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebubeson:
I started communicating with this lady. From my conversations, she is may be a good girl. She goes to a very good church. I mean a bible-believing church. We have started chatting and calling already, but while we were gisting via chat, she said she has had sex. I continued gisting with her in a calm way, but I do feel "funny". We are ripe for marriage, but when I think of that sex part, I feel "funny". I can marry a non-virgin. Infact a lady I wanted to marry before was not a virgin and I did not feel bad at all. I even wanted to meet my church head (reverend) as regards marriage with her but she said I should wait.. I cherished her.

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by ModCaller: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zonefree:

@bolded.

Love her for who she is undecided
Who the fvck is she? Mary Slessor or Margaret Thatcher?

Why should a sane man love a girl deflowered with just noodles and egg?

No sensible man should be excited spending huge finances on bride price and wedding for a girl deflowered with meat pie and Fanta.

What the fûck

LMAO
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by iRepNaija1: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Bros, Virginity is a thing for ladies to keep and NEVER for Guys!

The more Pussies a Guy fvcks, the more his worth and respect increase!

While the more Diccks a lady fvcks, the LESS her worth and honor as a woman!

Even in Animal kingdom, a Randy Male dog who Bleep indiscriminately, still retains his respect.

But a Bitch who gets fuccked by all the neighbourhood dogs is spat at and Hated!

Shut the hell up. You sound like a damn fool.
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by scottyoloye(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Virgin or no virgin, just make sure she's of good conduct, smart, and humble. Don't joke with the humility part ooo.

As a guy, even if you won't marry a virgin, make sure you deflower one before or after marriage if not, your mission on this earth isn't complete.
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Nyascobar1414: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2022
iRepNaija1:

Shut the hell up. You sound like a damn fool.
silly simp... Why are ladies looking for things they dont have?
They are broke but they are looking for rich and successful men..
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Panda7(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2022
you can move forward if u don't want to marry her
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by monerozi5590: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
No Virgin = No Marriage
Let the person that disvirgined her, marry her.
She felt you were not good enough to keep the goodies for.
She isn't good enough to keep your goodies for.
Hahaha. Fact. You spoke my mind.
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Sammy101111(m): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2022
For me virginity na lesson
Simple
Virgin or no virgin las las na s€x

If she’s Understand ,homely , God fearing and she is easy to interact with and she keeps my surrounding calm and she can handle things with out causing drama

Am in
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by iRepNaija1: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

silly simp... Why are ladies looking for things they dont have?

They are broke but they are looking for rich and successful men..

Why do some men act like they're entitled to everything? Calling me a simp doesn't do anything to me. You just sound like an ignorant fool who can only say these things behind a computer screen. Go talk to your mother about it. Stupid fool.

1 Like

Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by Nyascobar1414: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
iRepNaija1:

Why do some men act like they're entitled to everything? Calling me a simp doesn't do anything to me. You just sound like an ignorant fool who can only say these things behind a computer screen. Go talk to your mother about it. Stupid fool.

Thunder r@pe your papa dead d!ck...
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by HltSong: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Thunder r@pe my papa dead d!ck...

D!CK wey u suck urself. Mumu.
Re: She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin by iRepNaija1: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Thunder r@pe your papa dead d!ck...

You will be broke and wretched for the rest of your miserable life because you're stuck in that backward country. Stupid fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? / Being In Love With My Best Friend (infatuation Or Love).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.