Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death (75201 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Besty27: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karlovich:
sad
na your papa go see more bad news

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Ara21(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is this the new trend Boyfriend killing girlfriend or girlfriend killing her boyfriend. Please learn to control your temper.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Cypress042(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wettoid123:

safe recovery to the nigga ìn hell or heaven are u sure u read it
I did man, maybe the headline was modified.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Ghanaian Slay Queen has been arrested for stabbing her boyfriend who just returned from Canada to death, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Lady Was Identified as Safina claimed that her action was driven by self-defence. She also insists that the deceased, Frank, tried to rape her but she fought back, leading to multiple stabbings and death.

A Video of her arriving Adenta Court Complex with some police officers has surfaced after news of her arrest went Viral.

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/omgvoice/videos/1046606792657363/

Source: BLOG

Multiple stabs can't be self defence.

She is lying.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Ara21(f): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Angrygoat:
Shut up liar.how can your boyfriend rape u. Is he a stranger,is it today you are getting naked in front of hom

She is just using that as a cover story, she never talk truth.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by boxypane(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Tinubu's drugs has found its way to Ghana, spits
I'm not a fan of the APC or Tinubu, but I think we should mind what we do online. Let's be guided.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by IbileIfe: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karlovich:
Apparently you are RE-TAR-DED.
Any dummy can hide behind a moniker and insult the best State Governor in the political history of Nigeria and Lagos became the 5th biggest economy in Africa.
If every drug Lord or trafficker or money laundering Lord like Obithief who became a state governor in the South East achieved one third of what Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu achieved, millions of Igbos and others would not be flocking to Lagos to live and work in the safest state in Nigeria that has produced 7 of the 10 Unicorns in Africa.
Under Peter Obi as the Governor of Anambra State, his hometown Onitsha became the most polluted city in the world as reported by the World Health Organization (WHO).
If Obithief had used the millions of dollars he made from money laundering to create more jobs in Anambra State, thousands of Igbo boys and girls from the state would not have left for Lagos to hawk puff-puff and groundnuts on the streets and become cheap prostitutes in brothels.

APC made Lagos State so advanced since 1999 that it has become the capital of startups in Africa and safe for doing business that even majority of Igbos prefer to live and work in Lagos and not in their lawless states at the mercy of terrorists and human trafficking gangsters.

PS:
By the way, I have a profile on Angelist.
You can search for that online and know what it is.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Nonexisting: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
This vagina welding specie is now mutating into a very dangerous gender. Kings please be careful around these murderers. Manipulations don't pay them well now as many guys have swallowed redpill so they have now resorted to killing us.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
paulolee:
pure wickedness......multiple stabs and she is claiming self defense?? make I no pick sides yet bt the guy no try
Wetin concern Canadian returnee with such razz looking naija babe??
the first time I returned from just Ghana, I stopped doing street girls, levels gat upgrade na..

No be every time na Naija now.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ara21:
Is this the new trend Boyfriend killing girlfriend or girlfriend killing her boyfriend. Please learn to control your temper.

More like gfs killing bfs trend
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by gaspology(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karlovich:
But na true grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by trunet: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
VaWuLence everywhere
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by zudozz: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Imagine Olosho?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by adolfHitler1934: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
princepeter566:
4 dangerous things to fear on earth.
1 Tinubu
2 Tinubu
3 Tinubu
4 Oluremi Tinubu
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by adolfHitler1934: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Das1mama:
u hear to death, u dey wish quick recovery!!!
Don't mind the Mofo. He doesn't read, just rush to comment before reading.

Please abeg who has seen that BBQGRILLER, the dude have gone underground lately. Is he okay? I strongly believe that young man is suffering from curses from Nairalanders for supporting evil Buhari and his pro max Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Kosy430(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why naa??
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Stevo35: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
That's their own cup of tea I have mine too.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by shegra58: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karlovich:
why do you stop taking your drugs?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Moneyboyz: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
BDSM shít gone wrong.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by sonofElElyon: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
Woman Stabbing their boyfriend is a new trend and it's gone viral sad

Her action was driven by self defense? Imagine cheesy

It's a pity, this line of word alone will swept this case under the carpet forever.

Safe recovery to the niggar cool

Read the topic again.. there's "to death"...
"Speedy recovery" isn't possible...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by RIDOO: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
See the kind kobila shoe she put for leg..She fit walk with those heels..Slay queen indeed.The guy too no try at all..R.I.P to the guy in his next life if e hear slay queen he go japa.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Adext4sure(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
May women not be the course to our deaths. (Men) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by GeneralPula: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Evil people too full this gender cry cry cry

For God sake, WHO RAPES A WHÓRE?
Make the relatives of this guy arrange this visible SLÚT.
THEY WILL COMMIT SACRILEGE AND STILL BE FORMING VICTIM!

No peace for the wicked.

I support an eye for an eye.

If I be this guy brother, nothing in this world can stop me from taking vengeance.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, EXCEPT GOD.
You’re a Muslim Igbo right?
Is it true that there are no Igbo Muslim?

Cuz I asked why no Muslim has rule in SE states and their response was all Igbos are Christian. How true is this?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by MartinsGenius: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Ghanaian Slay Queen has been arrested for stabbing her boyfriend who just returned from Canada to death, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Lady Was Identified as Safina claimed that her action was driven by self-defence. She also insists that the deceased, Frank, tried to rape her but she fought back, leading to multiple stabbings and death.

A Video of her arriving Adenta Court Complex with some police officers has surfaced after news of her arrest went Viral.

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/omgvoice/videos/1046606792657363/

Source: BLOG
Guys make una try to get sense abeg stop following all these slay queens oloshoism they are no good and are evil now look at the stupid reason she gave for Killin the man because he tried to rape her what nonsense is this, tried to rape you how after you don chop the guy money , bill am left and right he wan do you call it rape , when he was spending on you no be rape when e enter time to do it's now rape what nonsense men be wise stay away from evil ladies calling themselves slay queen, she should rot in jail and hanged to death
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by marsup: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
And the guy is married with kids. Came for a vacation to visit his family, decided to branch side Chic's house but came out lifeless. What a world!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Das1mama: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Don't mind the Mofo. He doesn't read, just rush to comment before reading.

Please abeg who has seen that BBQGRILLER, the dude have gone underground lately. Is he okay? I strongly believe that young man is suffering from curses from Nairalanders for supporting evil Buhari and his pro max Tinubu.
Lol, probably he has being Grilled by his fellows.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by foleskay(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
I always wonder how ladies usually overpower guys into stabbing them to death. Like u see a girl holding knife and aiming at you,and you stand there looking like a sheep or what. I really don't understand all these stabbing shit.

A girl tried stabhing me in school then,I had to run away when I saw the devil in her face. I later caught her and beat d hell out of her. Guys shud always endeavor to run away when they see any girl aiming knife or weapon at them. No dey think. Say she dey play..she ain't playing shiit
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Lexusgs430: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Marry/date not for beauty, but character..........
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Lexusgs430: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
foleskay:
I always wonder how ladies usually overpower guys into stabbing them to death. Like u see a girl holding knife and aiming at you,and you stand there looking like a sheep or what. I really don't understand all these stabbing shit.

A girl tried stabhing me in school then,I had to run away when I saw the devil in her face. I later caught her and beat d hell out of her. Guys shud always endeavor to run away when they see any girl aiming knife or weapon at them. No dey think. Say she dey play..she ain't playing shiit

If she slits your throat, while asleep....... Then follows up by multiple stabbings............

The more blood that drains out, the weaker you get .........

How do you intend to fight back .......... cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Mayflowa(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
fnep2smooth:
Women are now getting aggressive everyday .
How can you rape this worn out LovePeddler. I started letting human be when one girl threaten to stab me with knife because she see another girl account number on my phone.

Was she your wife??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.