Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun (13229 Views)

Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm / Olanipekun Disowns Lawyer Over ‘Attempt To Hijack Brief’ From Ajumogobia’s Firm / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by GoooodHardDick: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Better get ready to relocate to South Sudan along with the remaining IPIG terrorists after the election. You will go back to calling Nigeria zoo after Peter Obi - - tuary fails to win a single State.

E pain am.

Currently South Sudan is even better than Nigeria at the moment. Ogbeni what does Edo State has to do with ipob? If you have a problem with the Igbos then discuss and settle with them and stop displaying your stupidity everywhere!

We Edo indigenes have since decided to be OBIDIENT come 2023! The choice is yours, either join us now while you can or continue playing tribal politics and suffer the consequences later
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Wipper7000: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
If shame still dey let you say "vote apc 2023" 

Na Acid Dem suppose use melt that brain of yours

However, Tinubu urchins know that Obi is your next president

You can relocate to Pakistan after the election

You are pathetic. Are they talking about APC OR PDP in these article. you people cant talk anything aside election or APC. thats why you are stagnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by IbadeHQ: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chief Wole Olanipekun cannot completely absorb himself and his firm from this debacle. They all do it. I mean hijackings of briefs from each other. They induced Judges and get favourable judgement which is what played out here.

2 Likes

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by GoooodHardDick: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wipper7000:
You are pathetic. Are they talking about APC OR PDP in these article. you people cant talk anything aside election or APC. thats why you are stagnant

The most important thing right now is to get your PVC and let's get Nigeria working again by voting massively for peter Obi. Vote labour party vote peter Obi
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Ashirioluwa: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Professd23r:
Vxvd

Stop deceiving yourself………….You will not be here advertising if winning is guaranteed
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Jemex003: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

E pain am.

Currently South Sudan is even better than Nigeria at the moment. Ogbeni what does Edo State has to do with ipob? If you have a problem with the Igbos then discuss and settle with them and stop displaying your stupidity everywhere!

We Edo indigenes have since decided to be OBIDIENT come 2023! The choice is yours, either join us now while you can or continue playing tribal politics and suffer the consequences later

Then move your family go there if you’re tired of our precious Nigeria. Awon omo ale

1 Like

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

E pain am.

Rubbish trash. Peter Obi - -t uary will not win a single State, he'll be lucky to win a single Local govt.
South Sudan better than Nigeria? grin Village hippos with ZERO IQ like you that have never left your villages just post rubbish trash online.
Better get it into your skull, Bola Hamed Tinubu is your next President. Get ready to live with that or relocate to South Sudan or the Congo. It's your choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by chuksanambra: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rechargeam247:

There you have it wink

Go and hawk your 20 Naira data and move your pauperised self out of my mentions.
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by GoooodHardDick: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jemex003:

Then move your family go there if you’re tired of our precious Nigeria. Awon omo ale

Peter Obi is your next president come 2023!

If e pain you too much you're absolutely free to drink sniper and die peacefully
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by jidxin(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Besides you, I am struggling to see one sensible comment ..but if it's big brother or Buhari... they will come out in full force.

My two cents is this is overkill; the young lady, her father and Wole Olanipekun have been embarrassed enough which should serve as enough punishment. Why Akpata is hellbent on dragging this thing make me believe some sort of personal vendetta....I may be wrong but they all seem like a bunch of hypocrites to me.
even what he said wasn't sensible

1 Like

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Rechargeam247(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:

Go and hawk your 20 Naira data and move your pauperised self out of my mentions.
Lol, we aren't the cause of your frustration sir and you quoted us first remember?

Anyways, we have data plans for big men like you. You can check out our price list on our website wink
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by GoooodHardDick: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Rubbish trash. Peter Obi - -t uary will not win a single State, he'll be lucky to win a single Local govt.
South Sudan better than Nigeria? grin Village hippos with ZERO IQ like you that have never left your villages just post rubbish trash online.
Better get it into your skull, Bola Hamed Tinubu is your next President. Get ready to live with that or relocate to South Sudan or the Congo. It's your choice.

I have decided not to argue with Tinubu urchins again. Their level of illiteracy baffles me a lot.

Edo State has since decided to be OBIDIENT, And Obi is your next president come 2023! If e pain you too much relocate enter Pakistan
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Blaqputin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
New007:
What were you guys expecting before? Lawless lawyers in a lawless country. Garbage in garbage out.

Pls explain
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Asour: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
jidxin:
did you really understand what you read

Why not.

Even if I followed the case passively, I still grabbed the meat of it.

Quite sad that Nigerians can sustain lengthy reads that isn't titillating.

Essentially Oguntade's daughter who works in Whole Olanipekun's law firm wrote a letter to Saipem trying to snatch them as a client from Ajumogobia's firm — a practice that's again the rules of legal/accounting practice. (I.e. You don't aggressively advertise let alone try to steal a client).

And these men (Wole & Oguntade) are big wigs in the legal circuit & BOB (Body of Benchers).
Having breached such a rule, Akpata (as NBA president) is of the view that the men be excluded from top ranking legal committees they participate in.

But the men (highly connected)are pushing back.
They've since denounced Oguntade's daughter as a rogue staff(or so she confessed).
We'll see how this goes.

N.B. I'm not a lawyer. Never will. Fascinating to see that this guy's behind the wigs are fallible humans too.
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Jemex003: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Peter Obi is your next president come 2023!

If e pain you too much you're absolutely free to drink sniper and die peacefully

That’s your own options and let’s keep the sniper till next year to see who will drink it. Cuz I know you can never die peacefully you will die horribly
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by chuksanambra: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rechargeam247:

Lol, we aren't the cause of your frustration sir and you quoted us first remember?

Anyways, we have data plans for big men like you. You can check out our price list on our website wink

You're daft. Using your business account to throw shades.
If I face your moniker, you will be forced to deactivate.

1 Like

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by marv1: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go and check who are the members of the body of benchers.
Olanipekun is their head. Olumide was right. That is the normal moral thing to do. Because Olanipekun can not be judge in a case that involves his law firm.

datola:
This 'Olumide' Akpata man is funny. The lawyer in question is a SAN and should should be made to face the music and not asking Wole Olanipekun to 'rescue' himself as chairman of Body of Benchers.

All these people, once they have small power they will be looking for ways to pull down successful people from the West.

1 Like

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by asobo1: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
datola:
This 'Olumide' Akpata man is funny. The lawyer in question is a SAN and should should be made to face the music and not asking Wole Olanipekun to 'rescue' himself as chairman of Body of Benchers.

All these people, once they have small power they will be looking for ways to pull down successful people from the West.

Read to comprehend. So a SAN is now above the law right? Bringing in ethnic dimension. shocked
You amaze me

Southern Nigeria indeed
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by OlujobaSamuel: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Besides you, I am struggling to see one sensible comment ..but if it's big brother or Buhari... they will come out in full force.

My two cents is this is overkill; the young lady, her father and Wole Olanipekun have been embarrassed enough which should serve as enough punishment. Why Akpata is hellbent on dragging this thing make me believe some sort of personal vendetta....I may be wrong but they all seem like a bunch of hypocrites to me.
I also see the case as an overkill. The father and Wole accepted liability, reached out to the victim, he accepted their apologies, what else we dey expect?
I don't think the partners will fire their daughter from the firm. If there is a punishment define for such acts in the LPA, they should let the girl face it and leave all the noise
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Rechargeam247(f): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:

You're daft. Using your business account to throw shades.
If I face your moniker, you will be forced to deactivate.
Going through your comments here, you seem not capable of making constructive comments without insults.

Well, unconventional methods win all the time, atleast you noticed. That will be all for now until we come your way again, kindly learn how to comment responsibly sir.
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by chuksanambra: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rechargeam247:

Going through your comments here, you seem not capable of making constructive comments without insults.

Well, unconventional methods win all the time, atleast you noticed. That will be all for now until we come your way again, kindly learn how to comment responsibly sir.

You obviously have never run a profitable business in your entire life. I suspect you're a young person without business experience, home training and commonsense.
I wish you what you wish yourself. You will learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

It's my life. Why should whatever I do with it be a bother to you?
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Chief Wole Olanipekun cannot completely absorb himself and his firm from this debacle. They all do it. I mean hijackings of briefs from each other. They induced Judges and get favourable judgement which is what played out here.

You're so sure because you are an insider. And since it's about a Yoruba man, you must be happy.
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by IbadeHQ: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

You're so sure because you are an insider. And since it's about a Yoruba man, you must be happy.

Excuse me, there's nothing to be happy about, I'm a Yoruba man. I knew because I follow the event from the beginning. Most senior lawyer are fond of it. Not a new thing to them.
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by goody234: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
datola:

you do believe in the independence of the disciplinary panel right?...Wole olanipekun should not even be asked if he had any integrity he should recuse himself immediately...
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by etrouble: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Everything about you idiots is aggression and violence. We will show you that we too are against peace. Bring it on, the 1967 to 1970 episode will be a child play
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by etrouble: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Can Akpata disgrace Woke Olanipekun? I doubt if any lawyer or even Supreme Court Judge can do that not to talk of that sick multicolor nitwit called Akpata. Go back and read Wole Olanipekun's CV.
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by MacWin155(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Solicitation of briefs is against ethical conduct in legal practice.

Even though I know a reasonable defence will be brought up, it'll bring into limelight that certain actions have consequences, no matter how important your family member is, within an association.

I hope parties involved are appropriately dealt with.
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by GoooodHardDick: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
etrouble:

Everything about you idiots is aggression and violence. We will show you that we too are against peace. Bring it on, the 1967 to 1970 episode will be a child play

Eyah. I feel your pains son

I'm from Edo State and out vote here goes massively to peter Obi of labour party.

Las las obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iraq after the election
Re: LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun by Walealoba(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Blackestjunior:
LORD have mercy on me
please sir check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" / Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? / November Salaries Of FG Civil Servants Delayed Over ‘technical Glitch’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.