Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? (10425 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2007
How truth! I am sure, you would go places. You surely walk your creed.
Hear Baltasar Gracian:
KNOW HOW TO BE ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN. A DISCEET SCHOLAR AMONG SCHOLARS, A SAINT AMONG SAINTS. THAT IS THE ART OF WINNING OVER EVERYONE, FOR LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. TAKE NOTE OF TEMPARAMENTS AND ADAPT YOURSELF TO THAT OF EACH PERSON YOU MEET- FOLLOW THE LEAD OF THE SERIOUS AND JOVIAL IN TURN, CHANGING YOUR MOOD DISCREETLY!"

Babeelove,
you don't have to say it in words that you agreed with yemiton. You are conccuring with her. Recreating yourself is a good tactics. But when you meet your like, there is bound to be a conflict, No matter how many times you recreate yourself, your originality remains with you. You can't change the blood flowing in your veins.
hope iice would read this and understand why I keep beaming my mirror on her. She'd got to accept that she is master in the art. Artfully dodging the reality.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2007
Like I said---I may accept any theory under the sun or moon---no point in arguing----especially if it does not change anything!.  I believe in my creed!!!  Whether I fall oh-or pick something oh---not ma bizz!!!!  Let someone else worry about that!  No wahala!!! wink Are you tired of using ya mirror to judge grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2007
I am making my judgements. I am offduty today so I had shock absorber here with me in case someone would shock me to the marrow. My personal conclusion is not for public consumption. You are true to your creed. Baltasar Gracian quote is meant for iice. To let her know we are not blind.

She can't deny that she is the focus of that quote. Once a while, I may just have to reply with a quote, a parable. Anything without being obvious.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2007
You are always a proff!!!  Will be looking forward to your "jugdement"!!!! grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by yazid(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2007
BABEELOVE:

You are always a proff!!! Will be looking forward to your "jugdement"!!!! grin
Sorry to intrude but When?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2007
Now!!! grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2007
Yazid,
you are not making any intrusion. The door was not locked. Did you know? Can you or anyone please help me solve a puzzle?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by mishoo(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2007
olanajim:

Yazid,
you are not making any intrusion. The door was not locked. Did you know? Can you or anyone please help me solve a puzzle?
Have been following this thread since yesterday but didnt want to intrude. This is an invitation to join in, so in i come.

Olanajim the analyst CUM psychologist, can see you are deft with your mirror. So when people say their creed, do you pass judgement Or you are just here to unravel the mistery of iice?? Or just the Grand Moderator on his Majestic Throne and with a hammer

Pray, which
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2007
You state your creed, your doctrine whatever. And then look for someone to take up. People may lie about their creedo but you can spot the lie(s). Just don't abuse them, they would turn the table. It is a way of knowing if you can stand by your creed, your personal ethics. It is good for you in many ways.

You know who you really are. Many of us are just armophous. You would know the application of 3-way mirror. Use it any where you go. You would also learn from others. Through their jibes and sarcasm, they are telling you the bitter truth.

It is not about iice, I just choose to focus my mirror on her. Someone between the two of us will give up when the fuel run out.

You can challenge anybody. If you don't have value, or you ethic is defective, don't enter. Otherwise, the door is for all.

I am not a psychologist. I just I am just ME. Since you have entered, state your creed, and let see your resolve if challenged.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2007
I am just moderating. Watching. Gazing at my mirror. Iice is my mum.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by mishoo(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2007
My Creed: I love everything Good God
Hate the Bad/Evil. Can survive in the middle though !!
Do hate the extremes !! (Why should i die before my time??)
Always holding a two Edged sword, but scarcely USE it.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by yimiton(f): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2007
Babeelove!!, I look out for you whenever I come on line, not for as much as what you say but how you say them. But today, I give up. All these your Machiavellian philosophies and colonial English are too much for me. You can trust the mirrors Olanajim is holding on to, they're facing you directoly now as you can see and you can be sure they aren't shattering anytime too soon, so tread with care! cheesy wink smiley
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Yemiton,

Never surrender (completely) to intimidation of any magnitude unless you know you are thoroughly beaten. If you do so, you give a thief another chance to steal you blank. He would always return, knowing that you have no resistance. Even if you must surrender to a tyrant, do so galantly.

Life offer us wide ranging options. We must never compromise what we believe unless we have no conviction.

Surrender tactic can be use as a strategem to get back at your conqueror. Use it wisely. If you must surrender, plot a come-back bid but be sure that you are well prepared so as not to fall prey to vicious foe.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by mishoo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
@olanajim, i can see you like singing your praises. Do you need to tell us you are the Best Man in Naija?? You may be a good man but let another commend you and Not yourself. Modesty appreciates that !!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by yimiton(f): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2007
Wise choice of words wise one with the miraculous mirrors! that doesn't mean am forgiving you for murdering my name sha,, I'm YIMITON, not YEMITON.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
Best man in where? Where people like Seun dwell, Debosky, Doyin13, even you! You make me laugh. I don't fall for flattery. Not even in my House.

I understand you have a double edged sword you hardly use. I hope it remain un-used.

Sincerely, that signature is the handiwork of the Site administrators. I didn't even noticed it until somebody asked me to check my profile.

You may aske Seun how he came about the tag. I understand he use his discreetion sometime.

Yimiton,
sorry for the error. I would be amended.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
Best man in where? Where people like Seun dwell, Debosky, Doyin13, even you! You make me laugh. I don't fall for flattery. Not even in my House.

I understand you have a double edged sword you hardly use. I hope it remain un-used.

Sincerely, that signature is the handiwork of the Site administrators. I didn't even noticed it until somebody asked me to check my profile.

You may aske Seun how he came about the tag. I understand he use his discreetion sometime.

Yimiton,
sorry for the error. I would be amended.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by mishoo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
ok !! Now i know !!
No, I dont use it like that because am not easily moved or provoked. Take life easily Serious.
But i like your view of things sha !!
Not too bad !!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
@olanajim   you/your philosophies(not said with sarcasm)

remind me of drionelli

wonders why said person hasnt bumped into this thread

let me try my hand at this,

afterall my granny already did grin

my creed    

hmm,

i believe in karma,bomerangs

so i stir from shit whose rebounds i cant handle

i think jazz(fetish,juju,ogun) exists

i also think its an absolute NO No

for anyone who craves peace of mind.

so i would never dabble into it.

snobbery is aight just dont someone beyond you in social strata

the most Controversial

i believe in love

i sadly also believe more than 80% of people would  never experience it

it takes a moment to fall in love,you should never fight for love

but you fight everyday to keep it ignited

i believe the  concept of gentlemen which was carved from the medieval times

is a  fallacy ,just barbarians acting under the cloak  of aristocracy

so i would rather not be termed a gentleman but a man who respects other people's veiws and wants the same gesture extended to him.(even though i dont adhere to this everytime,but hey i aint perfect wink)

and finally dont hold back your passion let it loose
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by TawaTemi1(f): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
Wao!  though this is my first contribution on this site n av been reading with great excitements d inputs made by various contributors.
I can see the Realists and the Idealists contributions, they r cool.
Yimiton, u aint doing bad!
iice watz up!
Olanajim how u dey?
Others I hail.
Between the main actors here (u know urselves) I can see the struggle for Power, Influence and Authority (though they r interchangeable used - mostly in Politics) but I just want the actors here to av this at the back of their mind that
***Human Beings are imperfect, inherently self -centered and Competitive with anarchical struggle for survival, (Hans Morgenthau)
Take things easy and follow the rules of the Game.
Take kia!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
iice still dey people posts grin grin Una dey try. . .not to mention get time! grin

Tawa-Temi cheesy. . .indeed humans are imperfect

My grandson. . .you are welcome grin

You spoke my mind with regards to drrionelli grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by mishoo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2007
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2007
we come from same genes what do you expect grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2007
Ariblaze, what do we expect? Can you finish what you started?

iice, great to hear you are passionate fellower of Drionelli. Did you really believe in Hans Morgenthau phillosophy of man imperfection and self-centeredness? It is indeed true but saints can be exempted.

Tawa_temi, great quote, you have there. What is your creed?

Olanajim,
hope you hear Hans Morgenthau ? Don't think your mirror can see it all.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2007
Ariblaze, what do we expect? Can you finish what you started?

iice, great to hear you are passionate fellower of Drionelli. Did you really believe in Hans Morgenthau phillosophy of man imperfection and self-centeredness? It is indeed true but saints can be exempted.

Tawa_temi, great quote, you have there. What is your creed?

Olanajim,
hope you hear Hans Morgenthau ? Don't think your mirror can see it all.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2007
Ariblaze,
Did you know that Karma is not just about the negatives, the evils ? By churning out the positives you can equally benefit from your deed. ACTIONS AND REACTIONS ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.

Your juju creed may provoke the God people, like KObe, yimiton, Babeelove et al. How do you balanced your fetishsm with those on the other side that believe, that fetish people are favourite candidates to hell? yet, they preaches tolerance?
Somehow there is something about these God people, most of them in time of trouble would be ready to consult BABALAWOS in the dead of night. They would wake up and lambast them in the morning! God must be laughing at their conterfeit devotions.

Tawa_Temi,
the contributors are not struggling for power and whatever you conceived. The truth however is that human race and every living organisms are forever jostling subconciously jostling for power. To deny this fact is a sign of intellectual blindness. Check it out from Romance, male and females constantly compete for power as dictated by Love, sex, gender equality et al; politics need no explaination as that is the most visible field for power struggles; Job/career also offer a perfect atmosphere for power struggle. You stay inactive, docile or subservient to others at the risk of being trampled upon. Poverty, sickness etc are products of man inability to exert his authorities on things that brought them about. Business envinronment is another platform for power struggles. You choose to be passive at the risk of being left behind. Only your creeds and your ability to defend /pursue what you believe can give you a measure of success. The reason why few succeeded in holding others hostage is that multitude of men either have no personal creed(conviction) or they are not committed to it. Despots, perverts, evil men have a field day because the population does not have enough conviction and power to uproot their adversaries.

Fatty27
i agreed with Hans. He was right.

Tawa _Temi,
your creed?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2007
Ariblaze,
Did you know that Karma is not just about the negatives, the evils ? By churning out the positives you can equally benefit from your deed. ACTIONS AND REACTIONS ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.

Your juju creed may provoke the God people, like KObe, yimiton, Babeelove et al. How do you balanced your fetishsm with those on the other side that believe, that fetish people are favourite candidates to hell? yet, they preaches tolerance?
Somehow there is something about these God people, most of them in time of trouble would be ready to consult BABALAWOS in the dead of night. They would wake up and lambast them in the morning! God must be laughing at their conterfeit devotions.

Tawa_Temi,
the contributors are not struggling for power and whatever you conceived. The truth however is that human race and every living organisms are forever jostling subconciously jostling for power. To deny this fact is a sign of intellectual blindness. Check it out from Romance, male and females constantly compete for power as dictated by Love, sex, gender equality et al; politics need no explaination as that is the most visible field for power struggles; Job/career also offer a perfect atmosphere for power struggle. You stay inactive, docile or subservient to others at the risk of being trampled upon. Poverty, sickness etc are products of man inability to exert his authorities on things that brought them about. Business envinronment is another platform for power struggles. You choose to be passive at the risk of being left behind. Only your creeds and your ability to defend /pursue what you believe can give you a measure of success. The reason why few succeeded in holding others hostage is that multitude of men either have no personal creed(conviction) or they are not committed to it. Despots, perverts, evil men have a field day because the population does not have enough conviction and power to uproot their adversaries.

Fatty27

Tawa _Temi,
your creed?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2007
Ariblaze,

Tawa_Temi,

Fatty27

Tawa _Temi,
your creed?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2007
Ariblaze,

Tawa_Temi,

Fatty27

Tawa _Temi,
your creed?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2007
Eventually bits and pieces will come to make a whole grin

fatty27:

passionate follower? El Deep doesn't need them wink

Like i have always said. . .people can be dissapointing cheesy

Gud Gawd! once more? undecided
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2007
Are you saying you can be disappointing iice? Don't le the forum read that. I had just taken you as my mentor. I hope you won't disappoint?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2007
grin grin And i should be bothered by the forum because? undecided

Sorry oh! I no wish be anybody's mentor!. . .Granny loves playing with her grandkids wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture / "If You've Got Big Bums, Flaunt It!" - Ebony Stripper Flashes Nudes! / I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.