Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? (10423 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2007
Ikamefa,

could you still maintain your creed, your devotion to your church if you discover that your miraculous pastor is a member of a cult? We know, alot of pastors are fetish, at least they are exposing themselves in public glare. Read what Rev Okotie said about fellow man of God recently?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2007
iice, do you still have heart to adopt more grandkids?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2007
Sure. . .but am picky about my grandkids grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2007
Can I apply?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2007
Sorry to interupt your sessions your judgeship! This is not a thread you ignore for too long so you do not fall behind.

I am here like you said to "defend' myself as you requested. But I see a certain Miss "Y" has reffered to my mirrors in a somewhat ambiguous fashion! When I look at my mirrors, all I see is gooooooooooooooooood! That is why we are using a 3-way mirror abi? One that faces you, the other that faces your neighbour and the last one that faces what ever you choose to worship.

Some others here believe in reincarnation like I do---so we might be drifting between the spiritual and physical worlds. Like I say--------it is all good. While I am here please take me as the "house" keeper who will ward off all thread thrashers---since I am a bona fide "stupidy" repellant! Please if others do not feel up to the challenge, take no offence---for they have chosen the most noble course of action. You cannot fault them for that! cheesy
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2007
You are not interupting. I hope Miss 'Y' would soon get at you. You are obviously afraid of murdering his name.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2007
You are not interupting. I hope Miss 'Y' would soon get at you. You are obviously afraid of murdering her name.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2007
Are you serious about this reincanation? Obviously, it is restricted to Nairaland. What about juju, ogun and fetish practices, any affiliation?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

You are not interupting. I hope Miss 'Y' would soon get at you. You are obviously afraid of murdering her name.

The word fear does not appear any where in my creed or 3-way mirrors.  YIMITON---I believe is a registerd female.  I will be waiting for her if she shows up. cool Y--is for convenience.

olanajim:

Are you serious about this reincanation? Obviously, it is restricted to Nairaland. What about juju, ogun and fetish practices, any affiliation?

This is Nairaland abi? grin  Use thy judicial mirror. cheesy  To give a hint-anything is possible.  Na me go be their juju! grin C-R-E-D-O! wink
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2007
Is he really omnipotent? Juju would discolour his mirror. Hi, Olanajim et al.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by moondust(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2007
think free
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
@moondust

what does that mean? Be specific.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2007
@moondust

do you know that free thinkers don't enjoy life as much as they love to?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2007
@moondust

do you know that free thinkers don't enjoy life as much as they love to?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by moondust(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2007
dats not true. if restrict urself wit 2 many rules and principles, dat's wen u lose out
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Jaydot12

gawd! How could you be displaying your stupidity and lack of decorum by posting this all over the thread?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2007
Moondust,
How do you reconcile your free thinking creed with someone who has no restriction to his thinking? Don't you see that they are near similar? To operate without definite partern is to open your door for every passing opinions. That is not the trait of a man with value.

Just know this:
"IF YOU LEAVE OPEN YOUR DOOR FOR TOO LONG, A MADMAN WILL GAIN ENTRY"
please rephrase your credo, moondust.

Jaydot12
fatty27, was right though I wouldn't say you are stupid. I'd rather say, you are testing your ability. You really don't have much to convince anyone, if you are not confident of getting market for your shadowy dollars at Business section. In fact, you are only making people avoid you by taking fish to sahara desert. I wish you good luck as you sought for customer. Sugbon sha, ma gbe saara e k'oja mashalashi mo. Awa kii j'ebo.

Fatty27
i am yet to know much about you. I am watching.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2007
Did you know that Karma is not just about the negatives, the evils ? By churning out the positives you can equally benefit from your deed. ACTIONS AND REACTIONS ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.

Your juju creed may provoke the God people, like KObe, yimiton, Babeelove et al. How do you balanced your fetishsm with those on the other side that believe, that fetish people are favourite candidates to hell? yet, they preaches tolerance?
Somehow there is something about these God people, most of them in time of trouble would be ready to consult BABALAWOS in the dead of night. They would wake up and lambast them in the morning! God must be laughing at their conterfeit devotions.

my sir i never in any of my statements implied karma was a negative.

am quite sure , i specifically stated i don't want a bomerang that i can't handle'

so where did the notion negative spring from?

as for the juju thingy,

frankly i don't care for anyone's notions

and for someone who claims to be just interested in 'my creed'

you are definately making a feeble attempt to challenge it

@granma

yeah right you have to be choosy about grankids

you dint tell them

we live like spartans

at birth we are inspected if found wanting

tossed off the bridge grin ref:the movie 300
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2007
Grandson. . .you do me proud grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
its done effortlessly grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2007
I see
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2007
@Babelove,

pls come over. It appear olanajim is missing. After all, you started this together.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by yimiton(f): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2007
@ Babeelove and Olanajim , I'm fully back! and Babeelove doesn't have to be scared of me. Even with all the mirrors, am not an Egun-Egun, so be rest assured I don't go around with wipes. I've been pretty busy and didn't have time to visit you guys.

@ Tawa-Temi whaz up! Welcome to the Club, hope you're catching your fun. Be weary of our mirrors and tread lightly as not to shatter them, we're still waiting for your creed.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by mishoo(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2007
@Yimiton, i like your footer but pls you have to signify because if you fall inside SHIT, dont pick anything !!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by yimiton(f): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2007
Where is Babeelove, iice, Olanajim, Sienna and other level headed human beings on this forum. There's a loose animal in this forum that needs to be curtailed quickly before he destroys himself. He calls himself Oracle99 and has two post titled: where are the good girls, the answer and 8 golden rules to a lasting relationship. Please take a look at these posts.
Although, I think this He goat is looking for cheap popularity and enjoying this, he needs to be taught a lesson.
See you guys.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by kanmosyl(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2007
My Creed,

DOING MY THINGS MY OWN WAY AND NOT BASED ON PEOPLE'S PERCEPTION BUT ON THE WORD OF GOD WITH HONESTY AND PRIDE.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2007
yimiton:

Where is Babeelove, iice, Olanajim, Sienna and other level headed human beings on this forum. There's a loose animal in this forum that needs to be curtailed quickly before he destroys himself. He calls himself Oracle99 and has two post titled: where are the good girls, the answer and 8 golden rules to a lasting relationship. Please take a look at these posts.
Although, I think this He goat is looking for cheap popularity and enjoying this, he needs to be taught a lesson.
See you guys.

yimiton:

@ Babeelove and Olanajim , I'm fully back! and Babeelove doesn't have to be scared of me. Even with all the mirrors, am not an Egun-Egun, so be rest assured I don't go around with wipes. I've been pretty busy and didn't have time to visit you guys.

@ Tawa-Temi whaz up! Welcome to the Club, hope you're catching your fun. Be weary of our mirrors and tread lightly as not to shatter them, we're still waiting for your creed.

Like every thing in life---and Nairaland, Water usually seeks its level.  Have no fear Miss "Y".  Welcome back!   Let the band play on! cheesy  This is Nairaland---anything and everything goes!

fatty27:

@Babelove,

please come over. It appear olanajim is missing. After all, you started this together.

I am watchin----you know I am the house keeper of this courthouse!  wink How do you suggest we finish it?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
Ariblaze,
I didn't meant to say you mentioned negative. What I was saying is 'are you aware that karma could be apply to the negatives?' if yes, how do you deal with that, especially in the event of mistake or something that turn out to be negative? Surely, it must produce a result.

When we challenge creed, it wasn't because we didn't read it comprehensively, rather, we want to know how true you are to your conviction and how firm you can be in the face of life challenges. It is an attempt to expose ourselves to the reality. That things don't go the way we often plan. And in such circumstances, a man of sound creed would remained unshakable.

Ariblaze, feel free to pick holes in others if you find any. It is a ok.

Hei, don't call me a 'sir'! I am not yet 100 year old. I am going to consider myself old when I reach a hundred year. Life begins at 100!

Yiminton,
I have read the thread like everyone else. The oracle99 surely has a serious problem with his credo. He was courting attention. He had obviously remained annonymous for sometime, and so want to draw attention to himself at all cost. He is not mad. He is just acting madness.

His last heartbreak, which was obviously a result of his randy nature damaged his reasoning faculty. He lost a lady so dear to him. Finding that the lady had gone for good, and that his effort  failed. He resorted to generalisation. That guy need help, not bashing. The best way to keep him out of circulation is TO IGNORE HIM.

I am expecting him to come here to lament his failure. Just take note: IGNORE HIM TILL HE SHOW SANITY. Let me tell you one thing, that guy is NOT REAL. I am sorry I wasted my energy on such a shadowy fellow.

On my where about, I am alive. Granny asked me to take time off. You know I planned to live longer than her. That is every parents' and grannies' wish. And she is not an exception. I hope iice is reading.

Mishoo, et al,
i feel you.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2007
@olanajim

truer words have being spoken before

but i guess you are aight.

with regards to the sir,issue

everybody is a sir and i beg your pardon a ma too

its a mark of respect not Necessarily associated with age(like in your case)

picking holes in another persons creed is almost Synonymous to challenging the

said person's existence

i think its kinder,advising or re-directing such creeds where lacking

afterall a person's creed is supposed to be protected vehemently

and i doubt anybody is actually qualified to say if another's creed is sound or not,

of course this is my opinion

*************slips back into oblivion ********

P.S we aint related,yeah i saw that(grannie)pheeew i checked the family tree

and everyone was accounted for, sure you got the right Gran? wink
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2007
Kanmosyl
It is wonderful to hear people doing things in their own ways. But sometimes, anytime, they may discover that doing things in their own way is against other people. For instance, you like watching Tuface vids while your Babe like Apala. The two of you can't live together if you both INSIST on DOING THING IN YOUR OWN WAY. What would you do in such instance where the person you love is involved?

Babeelove,
water surely seek its level. Nothing farther from the truth. But Tsunami defiles that logic. There are human Tsunami who constantly aim at the level above them. Sometime violently leaving sorrow behind. I hope we can find a way to tackle them if they are in anyway going to impact negatively on us. Example of such human Tsunami is a guy spreading enemity all over the place on nairaland. Come to think of it, he is obviously seeking his level. To know how sane are people on nairaland. To know if he can get recruits. Should such an animal insist on finding his way, it is war against sanity!

Ariblaze,
you sounded like a man with strong value. I love this. I think you are introducing a new dimension. The 'sir' and 'ma'. It is optional though.

Like I said earlier, nobody is perfect. You may say you have seen it all, only for a smart chap to knock you out of your dreaming state. Why not accept the rule of the game and have fun while learning from others.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by yimiton(f): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2007
Hay Babeelove, that you're always on me doesn't mean I didn't notice or appreciate your intelligence and level headedness. Girl, we need people like this on Nairaland to make it interesting and worth reading. But am still warning you, tread on my parth lightly, otherwise, you'll be responsible for whatever you get from me!
Nice day sha, Enjoy!

@ Olanajim, thanks for the way you handled that lunatic, I appreciate your maturity. Yes, ignoring him is truely the golden rule.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2007
Why not accept the rule of the game and have fun while learning from others

sir,

i just might enjoy this,

but have you learn from any post thus far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika??? / OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.