Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Naughty Boy Looking For A Naughty Girl (come In) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Naughty Boy Looking For A Naughty Girl (come In) 18+ (585 Views)

A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House / One Of The Many Ways To Have Sex With A Girl. (come And Learn) / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Naughty Boy Looking For A Naughty Girl (come In) 18+ by ejirobigdick(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hi I’m a naughty boy very naughty in bed, in words and with my fingers and mouth I want to commit so many sexual pleasures with that wonderful lady reading this, your body explore it, make her feel like a real woman, from her head to her pussy, I’m not a shy guy I want to make you cum out that stress I’m very attentive, caring and loving and most of all cool headed I live in my own apartment in Ota Ogun State why not you give me a call or chat me up on 08160796095 and that pussy of yours will be in paradise. I can make all your sexual desires come through yes I said it.
Re: A Naughty Boy Looking For A Naughty Girl (come In) 18+ by Haakeem(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ritualist.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2022 Doyin Cries For Cyph / The Most Savage Reply Given To A Lady Asking For “free” Money / Help! My New Phone Is Now Faulty!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.