Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House (4189 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / One Of The Many Ways To Have Sex With A Girl. (come And Learn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by ggood: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please help me out, a girl come to visit me in my house on her way coming hoodlums raided the street that night and collected her phone and she is telling me to buy her the phone that am the cause of it, I just met her not up to one week what should I do. She said if she didn't come to visit me she couldn't have lost her phone
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by helinues: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin grin

Probably she saved your name with "new maga 3"

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Taywon: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Diz ur mata tie gele..... As an elder, lets us wait for the ancestors

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Kennyprince: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
ggood:
Please help me out, a girl come to visit me in my house on her way coming hoodlums raided the street that night and collected her phone and she is telling me to buy her the phone that am the cause of it, I just met her not up to one week what should I do. She said if she didn't come to visit me she couldn't have lost her phone
Buy her the phone if you can
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by senatordave1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kennyprince:
Buy her the phone if you can
Where you the one that invited her over?
Secondly,did anything happen between the both of you while she was in your house?
Thirdly,is it only her that was robbed? Please answer
Op ggood,answer this
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by tyup(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
senatordave1:

Secondly,did anything happen between the both of you while she was in your house?

Oga you're asking the wrong person na sad

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by KaideeGee(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
My guy abeg u bin force de girl make she come?
And again, are u sure she was actually robbed or she see say u get money to spend?
And de most important, u don gain wetin u bin de find for her coming?
I rest my case
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by festacman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
If you have the money, just buy another phone for her but do so strictly out of generosity and NEVER out of blackmail.
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
buy it for her; if you want to and she can't afford it. note: if you want to, not forced
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Came
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by ggood: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
They didn't robbed only her, those boys
robbed many people, they Robbed her on her way to my house, but have already entered the promise Land and test the fruit
KaideeGee:
And again, are u sure she was actually robbed or she see say u get money to spend?
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by ggood: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
I invited her she stay around my area

The robbed many people

But have test her promise Land before ,

senatordave1:

Op ggood,answer this
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by ggood: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
She is like forcing me ,
Lostz:
buy it for her; if you want to and she can't afford it.
note: if you want to, not forced
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by ggood: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
She is forcing me to buy her the phone that am the cause
festacman:
If you have the money, just buy another phone for her but do so strictly out of generosity and NEVER out of blackmail.
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by ggood: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
No
helinues:
grin grin

Probably she saved your name with "new maga 3"
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
ggood:
She is like forcing me ,
tell her you won't buy it...if you feel she is forcing you.

first check if she can afford it.
if she is broke and cannot afford a new one, just buy for her to end the drama.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by jawalis(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
You be MUMU.
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by fredopareto(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Go to radio lagos..wen u get dere..dey will announce it for you..maybe u can get solution..

1 Like

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why most she visit you at night for the first time?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by karkinase(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
ggood:
They didn't robbed only her, those boys
robbed many people, they Robbed her on her way to my house, but have already entered the promise Land and test the fruit
Lolgrin you a mumu boy..

1 Like

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Brunicekid(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmmnnn... Naa you steal the girl phone nii

She doesn't have any right to threaten you to buy her phone... She can only REQUEST/PLEAD...

If you like and can afford it, you can.

It's your choice.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by senatordave1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
ggood:
I invited her she stay around my area

The robbed many people

But have test her promise Land before ,

Then,if you can buy her a new phone depending on your pocket and how you rate her
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by senatordave1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
KaideeGee:
I rest my case

Its also possible that she wasnt robbed but want to use that robbery excuse to get a new phone or obtain money from the guy.its possible that op while testing her fruit may not have spent on her to her satisfaction and she's devising any means to get something as compensation
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
ggood:
LOL this is what I call collateral damage.
Hope it's not iPhone she wants you to buy for her oo?
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
ggood:
She is right

Buy her a new phone
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by konkonbilo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Taywon:
Diz ur mata tie gele.....
As an elder, lets us wait for the ancestors
lol, as an ancestors the gods must speak to us first.. We dey here de wait

1 Like

Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
lol
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Boxer007(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
ggood:

Just Tell her you are gay & am your boyfriend sir. She will run away
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House by Emagha(m): 3:02am On Mar 23, 2020
shey if she didn't come to your house she won't have been involved in that robbery so you self think am, if you have the money buy her a phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me What So Special About Dating A Kwara State Girls / Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now / Video: Tanzanian Prostitute Caught On Camera In Cheap Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.