Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1211676 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ghazali34(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oh okay. So meaning I will be debited on the 4th. Because mine was approved on the 4th of July.

daezy22:
His transaction was approved July 1st

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LuvNLight: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Send a DM so i share her number with you.

Phorlly43:
Please someone should help me with Fanshawe approved agent, I want to process admission with them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Margs(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a few questions to ask. This is my third time trying to do Canada in 5 years. Somehow I have never been able to go through with it. But this really is it - no time to waste anymore.

Female. I am working on a student visa for myself. I am applying to become an esthetician and sent applications to a few colleges in Ontario. Background is in Finance - I have worked for over 15 years. First degree is in Physics and I have ICAN and a few certifications. Almost completed an MBA with a UK Uni (online - not sure I can complete with work and all). I started a skin care product line early this year after studying online for two years (plus a few months). Now have a business set up with about 9 products - CAC, NAFDAC, Trademarks etc. Plan to study to scale business to a spa line. School is for 2 years - business can run without me.

Questions:
1. Is this a viable entry point to Canada? I am female and over 45.
2. I have a son who is 18 plus and in Uni in Nigeria. Can I apply with him? I do not want to disrupt his school - uni in Abuja? How can I do this? Or do I have to apply with him coming to Canada with me?
3. Is it worth it trying this route - age and all.

thanks and look forward to some feedback and help. thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
TOSM:
you tooo much abeg. thanks so much
You're welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Thomsyne,

If individuals outside Canada can not request the notes, will there be such a reason?!

One love!

So what I mean is, individuals in Nigeria can request for these notes using GCMS writers, New Immigration, etc and get it in 30 days ish. If someone in Canada requests for it, will they get it faster than the 30 days timeline? And will they send he request straight to IRCC or how?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tymally: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Tymally,

You can check with Lufthansa, Royal Air Maroc, Qatar Airways, or KLM or you can book through Wakanow.

Best wishes!

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gracedson: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
New thread. cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Find attached
No dm ppl any how here oo
Send mail to any of the agents closer to you.
This was sent to me by a Fanshawe region coordinator.
Any agent you email, will get back to you with their requirement for both the admission and visa application.

Good luck

Phorlly43:
Please someone should help me with Fanshawe approved agent, I want to process admission with them.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pean06: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Amen…mine is here….. the mail will come in now….

LuvNLight:
My PPR will come tomorrow and I will testify to the Glory of God the Creator.

Let me get a Resounding Amen from everyone especially those who are also Expecting PPR.

JESUS IS LORD!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Send me an email
Phorlly43:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Innit2022: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Try Applyboard
Phorlly43:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Hospitality and Tourism Operations Management (THM1G)
Fanshawe College - Toronto
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$12,154.00 CAD

Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma - Tourism and Hotel Management
College of New Caledonia
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Tuition
$10,546.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Hotel, Resort and Restaurant Management (1830)
Centennial College - Progress
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,386.00 CAD

I can help you apply to these schools if you need assistance
femredhead:
Guru in the house,kindly help me out. I'm asking for a sister though have searched severally but I didn't get an answer.

---- What further study course can an HND (Lower Credit) in hotel and catering do?

---- Please help with a cheap university or college that offer PGD hotel and Hospitality or related and lucrative course that is in line with her previous study.

----- Name of college that offer the course without requesting for IELTS.

Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olasilas95: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
I applied May 21st ...no update yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pepper247(f): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Ketima post=115260063]

Hello ActivatedDreams,

I like your name though. Lol

Now know it that land isn't just enough home ties. If you think showing millions plots of land as only home ties, you're getting wrong. For your hometie, you need to show how family, financially, economically, socially you're tied or established in your home country. All this is for them to see that you have what you will likely come back for after studies. Even though they know likely you won't.

But when you're acquiring land, have it written in your POF section of your SOP that due to the drastic drop in value of naira, you deemed it necessary to INVEST in real estate/ land so as to establish your money rather than leaving it idle in your bank account. Then do evaluation of such properties if you can. But where you can't, you can do affidavit of fact, which will state you're the owner and quote current price of the land. But when doing this, ensure you have atleast a year tuition ( if you haven't paid) and living expenses showing in your account. IRCC too like available and easily accessible fund(s)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tymally:

Please what airline do I use if I am coming to Halifax. Also, how I I navigate my movement from Abuja, Nigeria

What school are you going to?? Is it MSVU?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tymally: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Treasure134:

What school are you going to?? Is it MSVU?

Saint mary's university
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Phorlly43:

Dm if you've not gotten one

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
JustMellow:

My Oga JustMellow; I learned from you and other gurus on this platform and It worked for my application daughter. She is going to second year next month. Thanks for all you do here. God Bless you!

Hello TradeSunMoore,

Very insightful advice.

One love!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Morenikeji25:
thank you so much
You quoted the wrong person but I understand. You're welcome, Morenikeji!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening Guys
I finished my medical degree in 2020 and i want to apply for a masters degree or postgraduate degree in Canada. I am currently undergoing a course in dentistry un Ukraine but due to the war i want to apply to a school in canada. What schools can i apply to with my MBBS and schools that give Mpower loan.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femredhead: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
bullstriker:
Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Hospitality and Tourism Operations Management (THM1G)
Fanshawe College - Toronto
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$12,154.00 CAD

Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma - Tourism and Hotel Management
College of New Caledonia
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Tuition
$10,546.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Hotel, Resort and Restaurant Management (1830)
Centennial College - Progress
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,386.00 CAD

I can help you apply to these schools if you need assistance

Alright,

Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phorlly43: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
apeja2017:
Find attached
No dm ppl any how here oo
Send mail to any of the agents closer to you.
This was sent to me by a Fanshawe region coordinator.
Any agent you email, will get back to you with their requirement for both the admission and visa application.

Good luck

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lawajo: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pls i have a question. My sister was granted admission at Uregina and she wants to go with her husband and son. Is the class of visa for dependent visit or which one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanyaa: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
I expect to get my student visa soonest, but I will like to apply for my girlfriend under the common law, is this still possible? I heard it's late already but don't know how true, do I have to get the ppr first? If yes, can it be applied for when I arrive in canada? or it is something that should have been done before submitting the application. @makano @showyoung @lekiboboe and anyone who could kindly shed light, Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fativivimat:
Hello @miimssss
Please how can I request for my GCMS note submitted application may 30th?
Finally found a same day applicant, I also applied on 19th May, still waiting and hoping for a positive response. You can order for your GCMS note so far you're the primary applicant. But we'll just have to be patient we're already 11 weeks into the processing time. At least some early May Applicants got PPR last week, hopefully we should get ours this week too.

I'm on a journey of faith.

It'll end in praise, Stay Calm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sanyaa:
I expect to get my student visa soonest, but I will like to apply for my girlfriend under the common law, is this still possible? I heard its late already but don't know how true, do I have to get the ppr first? can it be applied for when I arrived canada? or it is something that should have been done before submitting the application. @makano @showyoung @lekiboboe and anyone who could kindly shed light, Thanks

If you have already submitted your study permit application , then you will have to wait until after it has been issued to apply for a SOWP for your common law partner. Below are some of the documents you would need when submitting the application.
A valid passport
A valid study permit (sponsor) and should have 6months or longer validity at the time of application.
Proof of full time student at a designated learning institution.
Proof of college fee receipts.
Proof of financial support.
Proof of ties to home country.
Proof of relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RelaxingEnd: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Profgordons:

Have you checked your portal?

I've been checking it, but it later came today. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Laborah(f): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2022
I shall testify in this thread in Jesus Christ name Amen �� May 18th Applicant

To all PPR hopeful I wish us all success

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samtob4life: 1:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Phorlly43:

Apply via applyboard.com

It's free!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vtino13(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2022
I shall testify in this new thread and in this month of August in Jesus name, Amen

I receive my PPR by faith, thank you father for its done, amen

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Linzo(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Hello friends, please I need urgent answer on this. I m currently making travel estimate for a friend who got admitted in Brandon for Bsc, but I got stocked with the Visa fee.

So my question is HOW MUCH IS CANADA STUDENT VISA FEE FOR SOMEONE APPLYING ONLINE?

Please some should help me with real figure, to pay upon submitting the application online. Thanks on anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.