Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1236848 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by XtraordinaryGen: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2023
joefit4gur:

Attach and send the eMedical sheet to the emails below: Make sure to insert URGENT: eMedical Sheet (Application Number) in subject. Also add your application number in the message.

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

Thank you.

I don use vex send 2mails to each of the emails🥱
I hope they don't get pissed 🥵
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by miketayo(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Teephour:
Good afternoon all,

I just received my letter of acceptance to Fanshawe college and notice I have to pay my tution deposit within 30 days.

Please I can I put in for Form A and send a mail to thr school requesting for more time, because the flywire rate is high and I can't afford it.

Also , I will like to b added to the Fanshawe college WhatsApp group chat available plss🙏🙏🙏

Please I will also appreciate anyone who have connection with any bank and can help in processing the form A.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I think you should send that mail ASAP, bank processing time is long and frustrating.
If you find a group chat for fanshawe please let me know 🙏🏿
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Guys please,

if one submits a bank statement during visa processing and wants to pull some of the funds into an investment account, is it advisable?

Do I need to send the investment certificate to the visa officer before they realise that part of the funds have been pulled out?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chemicalibk: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
joefit4gur:

Attach and send the eMedical sheet to the emails below: Make sure to insert URGENT: eMedical Sheet (Application Number) in subject. Also add your application number in the message.

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

What about the applications that has passed processing time
Can you share email address to send mails too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
osmoziz:
Hi all, good day ,

I am in a serious dilemma here , I need advise

I have a sponsor who is my direct uncle and I have ties to him which I can explain as he is also a co board member of my family business
the issue now is that he is based in the US and when he sent me his bank statement for the US , I saw that he shaded out the account number on all the pages and I was wondering why , he said it for security reasons.

I don't know if I can still use this , although his name is boldly writing on the bank statement.

Also I know he is working over there but he has refused to send me his proof of income like staff id card and so on, i am even thinking of finding another sponsor to be honest.

Please any advice , would be appreciated.

From all indications, he’s not really interested in standing in for you as a sponsor. If you can get another sponsor, go for that.
Alternatively you can look for study loans.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
ediblesz:
What’s the process of renewing passport in OTTAWA pls? Anyone done it before? What’s the way please?

Heard it’s really rigorous and could take a lot of time.

You can check the website of the Nigerian immigration service; they have instructions on how to renew your passport from abroad- you’ll then choose Ottawa as processing office.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrsglo: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone, currently I hold an MSc in Human Resource Management from a UK university. My question is that will I be accepted for a masters programme in Canada i.e MBA or any MSc Management?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Welsh2np:

Heard it’s really rigorous and could take a lot of time.

You can check the website of the Nigerian immigration service; they have instructions on how to renew your passport from abroad- you’ll then choose Ottawa as processing office.
I have booked a date in May for capturing and hopefully I’ll get the pali within a few days. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
nnamdi346:
Guys please,

if one submits a bank statement during visa processing and wants to pull some of the funds into an investment account, is it advisable?

Do I need to send the investment certificate to the visa officer before they realise that part of the funds have been pulled out?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone, my name is Olugbemi Gbeminiyi Iyabode, I applied for Canada Visa this year In Lagos Nigeria, I did my finger print Feb 16 2023 and they refused my Visa on the 17th this month of April based on my financials. Now I want to reapply but I was told to first apply for GCMS.

Please who can help me on how I can go about it please??

I used Agent as a first timer but now I want to apply myself now. Pls help mehe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
chemicalibk:

What about the applications that has passed processing time
Can you share email address to send mails too

Just raise a webform via the link below:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/clientcontact/en/application

Do like once a day for the first week. If no change, send twice daily.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Olugbemi1:
Hello everyone, my name is Olugbemi Gbeminiyi Iyabode, I applied for Canada Visa this year In Lagos Nigeria, I did my finger print Feb 16 2023 and they refused my Visa on the 17th this month of April based on my financials. Now I want to reapply but I was told to first apply for GCMS.

Visit: g/c/m/s/n/o/t/e/s./c/o/m Usually takes 25-30days. Could be more.
Cost: $25

Download Root by Sudo Africa on Play / Apple Store to get a virtual dollar card to make payment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 3662AA: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
osmoziz:
Hi all, good day ,

I have a sponsor who is my direct uncle and I have ties to him which I can explain as he is also a co board member of my family business
the issue now is that he is based in the US and when he sent me his bank statement for the US , I saw that he shaded out the account number on all the pages and I was wondering why , he said it for security reasons.

I don't know if I can still use this , although his name is boldly writing on the bank statement.

Also I know he is working over there but he has refused to send me his proof of income like staff id card and so on, i am even thinking of finding another sponsor to be honest.

You can’t use this.

Tell him to upload the non-redacted copies himself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 3662AA: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Olugbemi1:

Did you have more than enough? And in whose account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
@Olugbemi1

Don't listen to this . Go to IRCC directly and you can get it through ATIP for $5.
joefit4gur:

Visit: g/c/m/s/n/o/t/e/s./c/o/m Usually takes 25-30days. Could be more.
Cost: $25

Download Root by Sudo Africa on Play / Apple Store to get a virtual dollar card to make payment.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 3662AA: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
joefit4gur:

Just raise a webform via the link below:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/clientcontact/en/application

Do like once a day for the first week. If no change, send twice daily.

This would be spamming

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go to IRCC directly and you can get your GCMS through ATIP for $5.

Let me know if you need further help as you need someone from inside to apply I think. If you cant figure it out yourself, get back to me.

Olugbemi1:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
He can still download it lol. The uncle does not trust him and that is a RED FLAG

3662AA:

You can’t use this.

Tell him to upload the non-redacted copies himself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go on Nigerian embassy consulate , Ottawa website and book appointment/apply.. Then you travel to ottawa for your capture and all..

Same 9ja way.

ediblesz:
What’s the process of renewing passport in OTTAWA pls? Anyone done it before? What’s the way please?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
This person does not trust you and this is a major red flag. They will absolutely refuse you if you submit a statement with blurred detail. It shows your ties to him is not strong enough.

If he agrees, he can apply online for you and upload all himself and SUBMIT.. After submission you will not be able to download the documents he uploaded. Or he should just keep the password and update you as updates come in.

In any case, this your uncle na risk oh

osmoziz:
Hi all, good day ,

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 3662AA: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Shugharland:
Please I need help from anyone that’s experienced, I used an agent to apply for school last year feb and I did biometrics in may 20022 and school was supposed to resume in September and have been calling and asking for when I will go for medical and he started giving stories that Canada immigration as not responded and when I asked him for my login details he refused to hand it over and I had to contact the school and I was told that they didn’t issue the admission letter that was given to me and since then the agent as refused to take my calls and I heated he as ran to UK , I RAISED A WEN FORM CONCERNINGIT AND REQUESTED TO WITHDRAW THE APPLICATION AND I GOT A REPLY THAT I SHOULD USE THE EMAIL I APPIED WITH AND UMAGENT HAS BLOCKED ME , WHAT DO I DO TO GET MY DETAILS BACK

Find another means to contact your agent.

Tell hi you are looking to file a complaint against him through the UK visa office and that you have already secured a police report and will be going for a court order which the visa office requires.

Ask him to grant you access to your initial profile or else both of you will have to be stuck in Nigeria when he is deported.

Go on LinkedIn and see if he has a job, threaten to contact his employers also.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
deejay102:
@Olugbemi1

Don't listen to this . Go to IRCC directly and you can get it through ATIP for $5.

Do ATIP if you want. And use the link I provided if you want. Both work but I cannot say about the duration for ATIP. I personally have used the link I provided twice for my two refusals, and I received notes in exactly 30 days. I have someone who did his via ATIP and the 30 day period don pass, nothing yet.

I don't own the website, and you shouldn't deny people who can afford it a less stressful means to get their notes.

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
3662AA:

This would be spamming

I am basing my response off of other people's experiences / testimonies on this thread. If the processing time has passed especially by more than 2-3 months, raise enough webforms to know what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JoyOluwakunmi: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hello,
I got admission into Conestoga for Sept 2023. I've registered with CIBC bank for GIC purpose and I've been sent instruction for transferring the money to them.
Please, how do I make this transfer because the deadline for this transfer is next week Monday. Also, I don't have a dollar account. Please what do I do?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zane2point4(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
AirmanB:

Lump sums doesn't raise a red flag, what raises red flags are inability to explain the lump sum.

I would advise you explain everything in a letter format, before attaching the statement of account to this letter. Upload the document in web page.
good after bro,i got this info today, what do one do in such situation?

Below is a screenshot of what my agent sent to me,thanks in anticipation of your reply’

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
JoyOluwakunmi:
Hello,
I got admission into Conestoga for Sept 2023. I've registered with CIBC bank for GIC purpose and I've been sent instruction for transferring the money to them.
Please, how do I make this transfer because the deadline for this transfer is next week Monday. Also, I don't have a dollar account. Please what do I do?

Thanks in advance.

If you want it fast, get a dollar account, load $$ from black market. Initiate a wire transfer from your bank to CIBC and pay charges.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zane2point4:
good after bro,i got this info today, what do one do in such situation?

Below is a screenshot of what my agent sent to me,thanks in anticipation of your reply’

What course did you study in Nigeria?
What work have you been doing in Nigeria?
What course did you apply for?
Is there career progression?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Apologies. thanks for sharing. I have used ATIP a couple times and I get it within the 30 day time frame too.

joefit4gur:

Do ATIP if you want. And use the link I provided if you want. Both work but I cannot say about the duration for ATIP. I personally have used the link I provided twice for my two refusals, and I received notes in exactly 30 days. I have someone who did his via ATIP and the 30 day period don pass, nothing yet.

I don't own the website, and you shouldn't deny people who can afford it a less stressful means to get their notes.

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Get a dollar card but if you are PRESSED for time, I offer this service for a fee. I will make the transfer or walk to CIBC(with LIVE Video Proof , before people come and call me names lol ) and do it for you.

Also you can get a new admission letter. It will carry new payment dates.

JoyOluwakunmi:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
If you did biometrics at VFS then you should have either an application number and/or UCI number.. If you do, I advise you request a GCMS note with the info, then you will know for sure if he applied and whatever reasons was for your refusal. Hopefully you have not been banned.

Then you can open a new IRCC account with a new GCKEY to reapply by yourself.

Note : The GCMS note is very important so you will know if you have been refused because you will be asked in all your subsequent applications and you dont want to lie unknowingly.

In all, forget the agent. He don go! Thats why we tell you guys to do it yourself.

Good luck
Shugharland:
Please I need help from anyone that’s experienced, I used an agent to apply for school last year feb and I did biometrics in may 20022 and school was supposed to resume in September and have been calling and asking for when I will go for medical and he started giving stories that Canada immigration as not responded and when I asked him for my login details he refused to hand it over and I had to contact the school and I was told that they didn’t issue the admission letter that was given to me and since then the agent as refused to take my calls and I heated he as ran to UK , I RAISED A WEN FORM CONCERNINGIT AND REQUESTED TO WITHDRAW THE APPLICATION AND I GOT A REPLY THAT I SHOULD USE THE EMAIL I APPIED WITH AND UMAGENT HAS BLOCKED ME , WHAT DO I DO TO GET MY DETAILS BACK

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by miketayo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
JoyOluwakunmi:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

can you open a dollar account? Its better when the money comes from your account to CIBC bank. The deadline doesn't really matter I missed 3 transfer deadlines before I finally sent the money.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by miketayo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
XtraordinaryGen:
It looks like for almost one week now, visa officers haven't approved any application. I'm no longer seeing PPR alerts 🤦

I also want to ask:
If someone did upfront medicals before submitting application and after some weeks, received medical request on his portal... Is it possible that he/she can pass the medicals and still be refused visa?

This is me trying to give myself hope😭

it is highly unlikely they refuse your visa. but is it still possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.