Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220038 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Temi475: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Good day all, please if I want to target Jan 2024 winter season for resumption in canada, when is the best time to time or month to start my study permit application??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OtunbaBlack(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Good evening everyone please I need the advice of the gurus in the house.

My brother just got PPR but the issue now is the admission he got to the school has expired as he ought to resume in January and IRCC just approved his visa this April. Now we want to change school. But I understand he’ll have to apply for visa again. So we want to apply again to the same school and then use the school to leave the country before going to a different school. I don’t totally understand the dynamics. Please kindly advice me on how and what to do. Thanks

Cc Ketima
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasiubello: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hi everyone in the house i need your help and clarification on this. Is it advisable to use 3 bank statement as proof of funds?

Infact, what should be the duration of the Statement of account to use
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RayOFLife: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please how can I raise a webform??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by akinloluazeez: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
My tuition is 29,000 for 18 months (as indicated in my LOA)
Estimated Living Expenses Per Annum: $10,000 (as indicated in my LOA)
Estimated Health Care Fees: $950 (as indicated in my LOA)

Please its 18Million Naira inadequate for POF?
because my application was denied last week based on assets and finance.

Though, I've requested for GCMS Note to be ready within 30 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 3662AA: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hi, quick question about POF.

I am applying for a relative to come study, she will live with me however here are some of the facts.

2 year diploma
Year one fees: 21,000
Year 2 fees: 22,000

I had reserved a total of 40,000 CAD as the sponsor, because I ASSUMED we only needed to show funds for living expenses plus first year tuition.

From this group, I am now rethinking that we may need to show two years tuition plus two years living expenses.

Can anyone help me clarify?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 3662AA: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
akinloluazeez:
My tuition is 29,000 for 18 months (as indicated in my LOA)
Estimated Living Expenses Per Annum: $10,000 (as indicated in my LOA)
Estimated Health Care Fees: $950 (as indicated in my LOA)

Please its 18Million Naira inadequate for POF?
because my application was denied last week based on assets and finance.

Though, I've requested for GCMS Note to be ready within 30 days.

I am thinking you need 2 years living expenses, totaling about 20k to account for the additional 6 months. However, even so, you should still have enough

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Thanks so much

deejay102:
@Olugbemi1

Don't listen to this . Go to IRCC directly and you can get it through ATIP for $5.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Greetings to everyone. Please I just want this clarification from anyone who just got his/her study permit approved. Are printed bank statements still allowed in the applications or is it only MyBankStatement that has a login code that is only allowed by the IRCC? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
This time I'm using my guardian's and mine acct. Pls I need link to apply for GCMS.

3662AA:

Did you have more than enough? And in whose account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Cos the first one I used, it was my Agent that provided it🥺

Olugbemi1:
This time I'm using my guardian's and my acct. Pls I need link to apply for GCMS.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please how can I reach you? U can reach me through my mail pls gbeminiyiolugbemi@gmail.com

deejay102:
Go to IRCC directly and you can get your GCMS through ATIP for $5.

Let me know if you need further help as you need someone from inside to apply I think. If you cant figure it out yourself, get back to me.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sorry like how much should I have in my account and my guardian's acct pls??

3662AA:

Did you have more than enough? And in whose account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Temi475:
Good day all, please if I want to target Jan 2024 winter season for resumption in canada, when is the best time to time or month to start my study permit application??
As soon as you have everything ready apply, better to have it early than late

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
wasiubello:
Hi everyone in the house i need your help and clarification on this. Is it advisable to use 3 bank statement as proof of funds?

3 bank statements as in, bank statements from 3 different banks or 3 months bank statements?

And it's 4-6 months for the duration. I've seen people put 6 months, some people put 4, not less than 4 months though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Awnnn awnnn 🥰 thanks so much, I really appreciate 🙏 I will make use of the link thanks alot.

joefit4gur:

Do ATIP if you want. And use the link I provided if you want. Both work but I cannot say about the duration for ATIP. I personally have used the link I provided twice for my two refusals, and I received notes in exactly 30 days. I have someone who did his via ATIP and the 30 day period don pass, nothing yet.

I don't own the website, and you shouldn't deny people who can afford it a less stressful means to get their notes.

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Engr2016:
Greetings to everyone. Please I just want this clarification from anyone who just got his/her study permit approved. Are printed bank statements still allowed in the applications or is it only MyBankStatement that has a login code that is only allowed by the IRCC? Thank you.
I used bank statements generated from mobile apps
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sleekigboguy:
Hey guys, one of my friends lost her status as a student. Does anybody know how to restore status. She is panicking really badly. Any help is appreciated

What was the reason?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
XtraordinaryGen:

I don't think Study Visas would be affected.
Check this👇

80 applications? Waow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2023
OtunbaBlack:
Good evening everyone please I need the advice of the gurus in the house.

My brother just got PPR but the issue now is the admission he got to the school has expired as he ought to resume in January and IRCC just approved his visa this April. Now we want to change school. But I understand he’ll have to apply for visa again. So we want to apply again to the same school and then use the school to leave the country before going to a different school. I don’t totally understand the dynamics. Please kindly advice me on how and what to do. Thanks

Please guys your opinion is still needed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Peacefulpeace23: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Thank you so very much. I sent my medical sheet again to the emails you shared and got my medical updated to pass this afternoon.

Thanks alot

quote author=joefit4gur post=122613458]

Attach and send the eMedical sheet to the emails below: Make sure to insert URGENT: eMedical Sheet (Application Number) in subject. Also add your application number in the message.

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2023
Dreamgirl2222:
Good morning everyone,I have been a ghost viewer for a while now,I will like to commend the top dogs in the forum, you guys rock👍.I started my application process three weeks back I applied to 4 schools
-conestoga college
-norquest college
-Cambrian college
-Nbcc
I just got informed that Cambrian and conestoga denied my application because I have more than 7fs in my transcript (my Gpa is on the low side 2.38
I am still expecting feed back from norquest and Nbcc hasn’t started application process for 2024 intakes
I will love if anyone who has gone through a similar situation to assist me on which schools to apply for while I wait for the other two schools.
I graduated with a 3rd class from Federal University of Technology Owerri
Course :statistics
I am applying for data analytics post graduate programs or business analysis
I look forward to reading your thoughts and suggestions
Thank you.
Use applyboard to filter the schools and programs you would be eligible for before wasting money on application fee

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 12:52am On Apr 20, 2023
OtunbaBlack:

Please guys your opinion is still needed.

You have the best option already. Let your brother apply to that same school again, send the New LOA to IRCC, and he can change DLI when he arrives in Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:08am On Apr 20, 2023
wasiubello:

Yes u can. 6 to 4 months
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:11am On Apr 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:15am On Apr 20, 2023
3662AA:
Hi, quick question about POF.

I am applying for a relative to come study, she will live with me however here are some of the facts.

2 year diploma
Year one fees: 21,000
Year 2 fees: 22,000

I had reserved a total of 40,000 CAD as the sponsor, because I ASSUMED we only needed to show funds for living expenses plus first year tuition.

From this group, I am now rethinking that we may need to show two years tuition plus two years living expenses.

Can anyone help me clarify?

Since she has a sponsor ur assumption is correct. Just make sure that 40k isn’t about all what u have in ur account. U should have way more than that to show for. Because they don’t expect u to sponsor someone nd now start suffering
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 1:17am On Apr 20, 2023
XtraordinaryGen:

I sincerely want to appreciate you for this... After bombarding all the emails this afternoon, I just logged into my account now to see the medicals successfully updated to passed.

I pray PPR comes next🥺

Once again,thanks.
Cos this means the webforms I have been sending since last week weren't appropriately channeled.

Thanks again 🤝

Great! Happy to help! PPR tomorrow or next IJN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:18am On Apr 20, 2023
Engr2016:
Both are allowed. You can use anyone that’s at ur disposal and it will be accepted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 1:18am On Apr 20, 2023
Peacefulpeace23:
Thank you so very much. I sent my medical sheet again to the emails you shared and got my medical updated to pass this afternoon.

Thanks alot

quote author=joefit4gur post=122613458]

Attach and send the eMedical sheet to the emails below: Make sure to insert URGENT: eMedical Sheet (Application Number) in subject. Also add your application number in the message.

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

Halleluyah! Thank God for Nairaland.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Thestarbear:

3 bank statements as in, bank statements from 3 different banks or 3 months bank statements?

And it's 4-6 months for the duration. I've seen people put 6 months, some people put 4, not less than 4 months though
Actually u can use less than 4 months, even a month. I used less than a month old for my spouse application and was approved in 3 weeks. As long as u have a good reason nd explanation in ur SOP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 1:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Zane2point4:

Ok thanks for your prompt reply’

I read petroleum engineering in Nigeria
I hv been working under father’s company since i graduated in 2015
I got admission in a diploma course in business administration’
I covered all these in my SOP,and presented all companies tax and documentation to back it up’
Though i didnt put much of my private assets and private investment’
Thanks looking forward to your reply

What is your job title/description in your father's company?
Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.