Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1224476 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by usman1000: 8:53am On May 04, 2023
Please how long did your Visa application take from the date of submission? Will be looking forward to your response. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2023
Akpanmary76:
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application on 17th of April together with my upfront medical. Till date, I haven’t received biometric introduction letter but my medical was reviewed and passed on the 28th of April.

I filled a web form on the 22nd of April, still waiting for a response.

Please is there anyone that had this kind of challenge? How did you solve it?

Ps: I am applying outside Nigeria

You mean they updated your medical on your portal to passed??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blessedbest: 9:20am On May 04, 2023
Good morning fam, please I have some questions.
Is it compulsory for me to get a police character certificate for my visa application?
Secondly,how much does it really cost to get a police character certificate?
Thirdly,is it compulsory to get a letter of introduction from one's bank for visa applications?
Please fam, looking forward to getting urgent replies.
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 9:35am On May 04, 2023
Jay130:

Hello, have you gotten any changes on your form A Portal that you used GT bank for? Been 2 months now for mine and no changes still at ADB reviewer

Hello, I heard the status does not change for GT until they are ready to debit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by itsyourboya: 9:46am On May 04, 2023
Winnerpoks:

How did you achieve this? Can you help with the documents submitted?
Same documents every other person submits here including my residence permit in Netherlands and without Medicals and Police Clearance cos they aren't needed if you are not in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by itsyourboya: 9:52am On May 04, 2023
dtrixna01:
hello, congrats once again. Please, did you fill the arrive can form 72 hrs before landing or it’s no more necessary?

It's now obsolete. No longer necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by itsyourboya: 9:54am On May 04, 2023
blessedbest:
Good morning fam, please I have some questions.
Is it compulsory for me to get a police character certificate for my visa application?
Secondly,how much does it really cost to get a police character certificate?
Thirdly,is it compulsory to get a letter of introduction from one's bank for visa applications?
Please fam, looking forward to getting urgent replies.
Thank you so much

Trust me, you don't need it! Guys are just making the police have fat pockets. Concentrate on other documents like financial, home ties and education.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LumiTee: 9:55am On May 04, 2023
You are not alone on this one. I submitted my application on 13th April together with an upfront medical sheet. I had my biometrics on 18th April and by 22nd I got medical request which I submitted again via email and webform. Medical was updated to pass on 24th April but up till now nothing from them. The wait is tiring and frustrating.

Akpanmary76:
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application on 17th of April together with my upfront medical. Till date, I haven’t received biometric introduction letter but my medical was reviewed and passed on the 28th of April.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LATECH2K23: 10:03am On May 04, 2023
Hello fam
I have a building in onitsha that I bought 14million and I have the properties document
Does this help out

I mean is it important to include property document to visa application

Does this helps out

Please I await your swift response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dianaokafor: 10:06am On May 04, 2023
Please who is going to TRU for fall 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dude420(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2023
planning to
Ohraykon:
Hi guys, please is there any student here who relocated from Germany to Canada also as a student? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gagakeyz: 10:28am On May 04, 2023
Our application will be approved I'm Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 10:28am On May 04, 2023
Please who has the waiver code for seneca college?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by davolas(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2023
Kingdenny1:
Please I need encouragement or someone with similar issue here to know my chances, I submitted application for study permit 22 March , did biometrics 28 March , I did not do any medical upfront, I have not received any feedback or response from them oh , Anybody like that here Please let me know.
Bros stay relaxed the application will be attended to now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ademma2022: 10:49am On May 04, 2023
Good morning house, i have a few thousand dollars as cash that I bought at lower rate than the black market and I don't want to deposit it into a dom account but my question is how do I make it count towards my study visa application, plsss help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Draybaba0103(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2023
Please, which one is advised to use to submit my application between the old and the new portal?
And can I get the link to the portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 11:10am On May 04, 2023
Oh mine is Lagos 😊
dtrixna01:
intresting, and I’m traveling in July but from port harcourt 😊

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2023
Akpanmary76:
Hello everyone,

Do you know if your location make you exempted from the biometrics exercise?

If no then send them a mail stating your details, application confirmation & payment receipt
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2023
LATECH2K23:
Hello fam
I have a building in onitsha that I bought 14million and I have the properties document
Does this help out

I mean is it important to include property document to visa application

Does this helps out

Please I await your swift response
Yes . Your property documents can be submitted to show home ties.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pinkkiss21: 11:22am On May 04, 2023
Hi everyone,
Do you think it’s possible to get a status change after refusal from IRCC. My lil bro biometric was updated on 2nd , he got biometric letter and refusal letter same day. It’s weird because he was refused based on financial status since he has paid tuition. He got another message saying status has change after receiving his refusal letter. Today is 4th so his biometrics and refusal Same the same day, we printed it out yesterday and today a status has change. Could it be ghost message?
Do you think there can be a reconsideration after refusal we didn’t do or submit anything
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 11:41am On May 04, 2023
Pinkkiss21:
Hi everyone,
Do you think it’s possible to get a status change after refusal from IRCC. My lil bro biometric was updated on 2nd , he got biometric letter and refusal letter same day. It’s weird because he was refused based on financial status since he has paid tuition. He got another message saying status has change after receiving his refusal letter. Today is 4th so his biometrics and refusal Same the same day, we printed it out yesterday and today a status has change. Could it be ghost message?
Do you think there can be a reconsideration after refusal we didn’t do or submit anything

As regards the tuition fee he has paid, is it for full 1 year or just a part of the tuition fee or just a regular tuition deposit fee? Secondly, does he have additional funds that covers his living expenses?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blessedbest: 11:42am On May 04, 2023
itsyourboya:

Trust me, you don't need it! Guys are just making the police have fat pockets. Concentrate on other documents like financial, home ties and education.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pinkkiss21: 11:49am On May 04, 2023
14 out of 17k
He’s 18, his sponsor is his father. I’m currently here for two years now. It’s just that application was under 24hrs in total on the decision made. More like they didn’t check at all.
I know ircc to hold your refusal letter after months of waiting. I booked appointment with immigration lawyer already even went to change and defer his course yesterday
Engr2016:

As regards the tuition fee he has paid, is it for full 1 year or just a part of the tuition fee or just a regular tuition deposit fee? Secondly, does he have additional funds that covers his living expenses?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 12:06pm On May 04, 2023
Pls is ArriveCAN still needed at POE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:12pm On May 04, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
Pls is ArriveCAN still needed at POE?
It is not compulsory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hommiekr(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2023
sudo1986:
Hello guys. I fixed my Biometric and Medical to the same day. Biometric is 8:30am, and Medical is 10:30am.
My question is, I hope this can't cause any issue. Secondly, after the medical, should I wait until the IRCC requests for it and then message the clinic to send the medical or I should send it to them through the web-form?
Someone should orientate me please.
Not possible to achieve both on same day ooh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hommiekr(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2023
sudo1986:
I am not in Nigeria. It is possible here, unless if they don't follow tge time specific on their website. They don't joke with their time here.

Ok then, better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 12:18pm On May 04, 2023
tenderjunkie:

It is not compulsory
ok thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hardeyeanc(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2023
Bro I sent to u a mail... Please attend to it

Thanks
Bamz555:

I can help u make payment with my dom card if u want.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hommiekr(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2023
sudo1986:
Both activities would take place in the same city that is different from mine. It's 7hrs train from my province to the province by fast train. It's not possible to go in different days. It is not economical at all. Aside that one may not meet up because of the time, is there any other implication?

None
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hommiekr(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2023
Cadygosh:
Good evening house, asking for a friend. is it possible to get approved even when Eligibility has not started and Medical (Upfront Medicals) has not been passed? We have asked a couple of friends outside of nairaland, and some said they got their PPR the same day their Medical was passed and Eligibility started the same day, but I told him to, lemme comma confirm from my people on nairaland. Your answer will be appreciated, especially from peeps that have had this experience before.`
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by josephb(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.