Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1247676 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 9:38am On May 07, 2023
Happy Sunday gurus...

Pls, I received money from my uncle which we have done a gift deed for,do I need to still include his employment letter, work ID, payslip,or the gift deed and the fund transfer slip is enough?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 9:45am On May 07, 2023
Engr2016:

How is this a discouragement? We are advising our brother on the best. No where did I even mention college. School refers to all institutions including polytechnics, universities, colleges etc. Besides there are many masters programs whose tuition fees are even less than half of that school he stated. E.g University of Saskatchewan, University of Lethbridge, University of Calgary etc total tuition for 2years are cheaper for the entire 2years of 4 semesters instead of his current 6 semesters. Nevertheless, if he has adequate funds that covers his current choice, he is free to go for it.
he asked of how much proof of funds he needs to show not if the school is expensive.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dymanicboss: 10:09am On May 07, 2023
Canfulfilment:
Hi guys,

Please how do you guys go about getting a cheap flight? The ones I am seeing are not smiling at all.

Check Egypt Air...the price is fair and No Transit visa required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canfulfilment: 11:14am On May 07, 2023
Lagos to Calgary. Anytime from June 28. Ethiopian airline is not smiling at all. In the million for a one way. Even Lufthansa is in the 800's. I weak at the moment.
Mackie1:

Where are you going to? And what dates are you looking at? That will determine. Going from Abj is usually cheaper. Lufthansa, Air Canada, Ethiopian Airlines are the cheapest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kd35: 11:16am On May 07, 2023
EyinjuGod:
Good morning all
God did it
He finally made me smile after 2 rejections
I’m a 3rd time time applicant and I already promised to give back to the page that gave me so much hope and inspiration.

I reapplied last year December after paying full tuition
Had about 8/9M in my account as POF and I also used a sponsor as co sponsor but was rejected in Feb
It was really a tough one and I didn’t tell people until about a week or 2 weeks after the rejection

I summoned courage and started putting my documents together again. I reapplied on the 30th of March after I had waited for my CGMS note and was tired of waiting.
Voila, notes came out same day I reapplied. Got there notes in the afternoon and I reapplied in the morning around 4 a.m.
reason for rejection was because I didn’t prove enough relationship btw sponsor

Reason for first rejection was because I was self sponsored and didn’t pay tuition and VO felt I have higher degree already but I finally got a PPR with the same admission letter

I prayed even though I felt I did justice to relationship btw sponsor on both occasions
I used my uncle though.
Things I did differently this time around.

I mentioned that the program is a necessity for my career and academic progression due to the specialization and also the course isn’t studied in Nigeria
I added my fathers landed documents as a claim that it can be liquidated if any need for urgent funds arise.
I also mentioned that I am my father’s manager and I manage all his properties here and I’ll come home from time to time to oversee it.
I used my parents as home ties. Used my job that I’ll return to the job and I also Used a landed property and also used my father’s properties since I am his property manager.

I got PFL on 14th of April and I was given just 7 days to reply with evidence that I didn’t use fraudulent bank statement
I was sad, worried. I had to go to bank to request for updated bank statement and I reached out to my sponsor to help with updated MBS and I got a reference letter from the bank too because my sponsor and I used same bank so I wasn’t sure of the particular statement they had issues with
I attached a letter to address the PFL and possible reasons that I could think of which could have warrant the letter

I was truly scared because my research shows that PFL is usually followed by either a rejection or ban.

I kept on praying and God did it on the 4th of May
And funny thing is I have been counting days to God since may 1st
I’ll tell God, God, today is day 1 of May, please put a smile on my face and answer my questions

I got the first email that night because the phone was with me and I got BVL. Then the second email dropped just few mins apart and my hands were shaky. Behold, God did it
Tobechukwu

This is to encourage everyone not to give up especially for those that got rejected by the embassy.
Province-nova scotia
School-CBU

Documents attached

SOP
POF for sponsor and mine
I used 2 banks for mine. One was 7M and the second was 800k
Sponspors account… NA but enough funds
1 year Tuition payment receipt
Work ID
6 months Pay slip
Employment letter
Reference letter from work
Co sponsors ID card
Co sponsors letter of sponsorship
Co sponsor’s affidavit of sponsorship
Land document
Father’s asset documents
Birth certificate
Passport data page
Affidavit of return
Upfront medical
Degree certificate
NYSC cert
Waec 😀
CV
International passport
NIN slip
Admission letter

Hi let's connect. Going to CBU for fall semester

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 11:23am On May 07, 2023
Canfulfilment:
Lagos to Calgary. Anytime from June 28. Ethiopian airline is not smiling at all. In the million for a one way. Even Lufthansa is in the 800's. I weak at the moment.
If you can see Lufthansa for anything within 800k, I'll advice you take it. You might not get a better deal.

Just ensure it has only 1 stop

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2023
EyinjuGod:
Good morning all
God did it

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 12:22pm On May 07, 2023
EyinjuGod:
Good morning all
God did it
He finally made me smile after 2 rejections
I’m a 3rd time time applicant and I already promised to give back to the page that gave me so much hope and inspiration.

I reapplied last year December after paying full tuition
Had about 8/9M in my account as POF and I also used a sponsor as co sponsor but was rejected in Feb
It was really a tough one and I didn’t tell people until about a week or 2 weeks after the rejection

I summoned courage and started putting my documents together again. I reapplied on the 30th of March after I had waited for my CGMS note and was tired of waiting.
Voila, notes came out same day I reapplied. Got there notes in the afternoon and I reapplied in the morning around 4 a.m.
reason for rejection was because I didn’t prove enough relationship btw sponsor

Reason for first rejection was because I was self sponsored and didn’t pay tuition and VO felt I have higher degree already but I finally got a PPR with the same admission letter

I prayed even though I felt I did justice to relationship btw sponsor on both occasions
I used my uncle though.
Things I did differently this time around.

I mentioned that the program is a necessity for my career and academic progression due to the specialization and also the course isn’t studied in Nigeria
I added my fathers landed documents as a claim that it can be liquidated if any need for urgent funds arise.
I also mentioned that I am my father’s manager and I manage all his properties here and I’ll come home from time to time to oversee it.
I used my parents as home ties. Used my job that I’ll return to the job and I also Used a landed property and also used my father’s properties since I am his property manager.

I got PFL on 14th of April and I was given just 7 days to reply with evidence that I didn’t use fraudulent bank statement
I was sad, worried. I had to go to bank to request for updated bank statement and I reached out to my sponsor to help with updated MBS and I got a reference letter from the bank too because my sponsor and I used same bank so I wasn’t sure of the particular statement they had issues with
I attached a letter to address the PFL and possible reasons that I could think of which could have warrant the letter

I was truly scared because my research shows that PFL is usually followed by either a rejection or ban.

I kept on praying and God did it on the 4th of May
And funny thing is I have been counting days to God since may 1st
I’ll tell God, God, today is day 1 of May, please put a smile on my face and answer my questions

I got the first email that night because the phone was with me and I got BVL. Then the second email dropped just few mins apart and my hands were shaky. Behold, God did it
Tobechukwu

This is to encourage everyone not to give up especially for those that got rejected by the embassy.
Province-nova scotia
School-CBU

Documents attached

SOP
POF for sponsor and mine
I used 2 banks for mine. One was 7M and the second was 800k
Sponspors account… NA but enough funds
1 year Tuition payment receipt
Work ID
6 months Pay slip
Employment letter
Reference letter from work
Co sponsors ID card
Co sponsors letter of sponsorship
Co sponsor’s affidavit of sponsorship
Land document
Father’s asset documents
Birth certificate
Passport data page
Affidavit of return
Upfront medical
Degree certificate
NYSC cert
Waec 😀
CV
International passport
NIN slip
Admission letter

So happy for you. Glory to GOD! Please which program are you going for?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 12:24pm On May 07, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2023
It is PPR folks
Going to Manitoba

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EyinjuGod(f): 1:02pm On May 07, 2023
Engr2016:

So happy for you. Glory to GOD! Please which program are you going for?
Thank you
Business analytics

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 1:03pm On May 07, 2023
kobobay:
It is PPR folks
Going to Manitoba
Big congrats to you. Please share your success story so everyone can learn.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RafiatD: 1:14pm On May 07, 2023
Congratulations...
kobobay:
It is PPR folks
Going to Manitoba

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RafiatD: 1:44pm On May 07, 2023
Hello everyone....
Please am about start my application for Study permit.

Have being hearing New portal and GC key..

Which one is the best to apply with??

And also the link
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2023
kobobay:
It is PPR folks
Going to Manitoba

Welcome

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 2:35pm On May 07, 2023
Hangup mr scammer, You almost made me lost my Gmail account by clicking the fucking link you sent into my email, and the purpose I added you up on my WhatsApp is the POF you mentioned on the thread and I wanted to ask for their charges.

Below is our chat with your instant format lol ....instead you should chat with so we can talk about the reason I added you but na format this guy sent me

Isaacosita:
Did you see how unuseful you are I literally gave you a guide that i bought 50k and all you could say is I am a hacker LMAO my dear. Can i ask you one question how did i get your IRCC portal details. Abi I fly enter your phone come to think of it i am not from Ibadan am currently in Anambra onistha so Is this how you told me on whatsapp. What will I do with your IRCC portal?? Answer me that i gave you will guide you through to what you asked for even The POF which you seek for.
Seriously I cannot take the insult which you gave me for something i didn't do at all rather i choose to help. Well you said I am hacker thank you for that and I am pleased with the names you called me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freshStarz: 2:46pm On May 07, 2023
zeb04:
Please how can i merge my Imm forms.

Hi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freshStarz: 3:22pm On May 07, 2023
Can someone pls give me some cheap schools in canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 3:32pm On May 07, 2023
Whatever oga otunba black, I don't care maybe you are in the same premier league.

Below is my Gmail notifications I got from Gmail after some hours I click the email, I can't login into my email if not because im smart and my Gmail account alternative I will lost my Gmail to Co artist

Attached below is Gmail notifications I got that someone sign into my account and our other chat

OtunbaBlack:

I think you’re overreacting. He sent me the same guide and I’m currently watching the videos I downloaded from it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ABIODUNDE: 3:55pm On May 07, 2023
Good afternoon house,

Pls 🙏 I need a sample of reconsideration letter.

Kindly assist with a format.

Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ABIODUNDE: 3:55pm On May 07, 2023
Good afternoon house,

Pls 🙏 I need a sample of reconsideration letter.

Kindly assist with a format.

Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ATTAHDYE(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2023
Yes it is, you can check my number from some other post.

Aghoghomena:

Pls, is your comment a response to my request?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.