Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1226114 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Marvelebose: 4:31am On May 06, 2023
Please is there anyone going to Holland college in September?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Marvelebose: 4:33am On May 06, 2023
Please gurus in the house
I want to apply for study permit and my dad is going to be my sponsor. He is a pastor (g.o) what document and payroll do I need to submit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ademma2022: 4:40am On May 06, 2023
lets connect going to same school but for winter January intake, I already have some good stuff waiting if I get my visa
Rapujoshua:
Please anyone in university of Regina. Would really need your help , would not mind connecting with you.

First, the letter of acceptance issue by UofR is that the only document giving to you for your visa and permit till you get into Canada.

2rdly, it is written that the program is two year, with no specific date or amount of semester.
I want to fill a Imm form and it requires I fill when my program is starting and ending, I am going for fall 2023, which start 30th August, when do I fill the program will end.

Lastly with the admission letter, which doesn't state if the applicant can work or not, would I be able to use it to apply for work permit when I get in.

Kindly help if you can🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Willie3040: 4:45am On May 06, 2023
Hello My people,

I am submitting my application by next week.
Please I will also like someone to kindly help me out of a good heart review my SOP. Please kindly let me know if there's any adjustment to make and where to make them.

Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ukata007: 5:19am On May 06, 2023
Guys, when asking for Reference Letter from both former and current place of work, who should I ask them to address it to?

Is it to IRCC or To Whom It May Concern
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Akpanmary76: 6:50am On May 06, 2023
Akpanmary76:
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application on 17th of April together with my upfront medical. Till date, I haven’t received biometric introduction letter but my medical was reviewed and passed on the 28th of April.

I filled a web form on the 22nd of April, still waiting for a response.

Please is there anyone that had this kind of challenge? How did you solve it?

Ps: I am applying outside Nigeria

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rapujoshua: 7:38am On May 06, 2023
ademma2022:
lets connect going to same school but for winter January intake, I already have some good stuff waiting if I get my visa

I sent you a mail, kindly respond or drop your digit or any means I can get across to you, so we could talk
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 7:55am On May 06, 2023
lanphiz:

It took me less than a week from the application date. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you. But please is it for January 2024 session?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tobe1960: 8:01am On May 06, 2023
Glock22:

18m may be insufficient if you don’t have an operational business.

Did you have anything in your accounts?

What was the duration of your course?

MY statement of account wasn't summited during my first application just that of my dad.
the duration of the course is for two years. (4 semesters)
since i will be adding my statement of account for the second application, please like how much should be in my account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aystar78: 8:03am On May 06, 2023
Good evening gurus in the house.Please actually i was given admission into university of Regina last year March,i did my biometric last year June 17th, ever since then have been sending text to Nairobi immigration, until today i got a reply from Nairobi immigration to my greatest surprise they said i applied for visitor visa not a study permit,pls gurus in the house help me with your insight and idea what can i do
@bullstriker,@justwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tobe1960: 8:06am On May 06, 2023
dtrixna01:
I understand the feeling of wanting to re apply again but then no Dey rush application. Calm down and have your gcms note to understand the actual reasons for refusal then you’ll have an insight on how to tackle your next application.

Alright Thanks. But i am still yet to receive the Gcms note, it more than 30 days already, I intend to re-apply before the year runs out, so i am just gathering as much information i can get now, before i re apply again by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tobe1960: 8:11am On May 06, 2023
Glock22:

18m may be insufficient if you don’t have an operational business.

Did you have anything in your accounts?

What was the duration of your course?

We also paid the first Tuition for 4 month which is about 8,000 cad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joshasha: 8:26am On May 06, 2023
ademma2022:
Good evening house anyone got admitted to University of regina please lets connect

I also got admission to UoR.
TG username: @Josh_asha
Let's connect....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2023
Hello good people, I sent my passport and other required documents through courier to VFS Lagos. And I got a delivery notification from DHL on Tuesday but up till now(Friday) I haven't received any confirmation from VFS that they have received it. I wonder if the delay is normal and typical? Is there anything I should do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tobe1960: 8:34am On May 06, 2023
Bamz555:

Tell us how u went about ur first application let’s see if can help

FOR my first application,the document i summited were,
my university transcript
original result
LOA from the school
tuition deposit receipt
SOP
Data page of my international passport
siblings birth certificate
passport photograph
reference letter from my where my dad works
statement of account (my dad statement)
family pictures
land document
car receipts
birth certificate
letter from sponsor also
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2023
lanphiz:

I appreciate your response, the difference between the official rate and paying with dollar card is pretty high..Isn’t there other means that will make the conversion fair.
Sorry man, the cheaper option is through form A which is done using official CBN rates, but it takes months to process. The deadline of June would have elapsed before the payment goes through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 9:12am On May 06, 2023
Good morning house, please someone should recommend for me two colleges with fast admission offer, like 1 - 2weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2023
koolnonie:
I paid full tution fee for the year program and submitted valuation report for a house and land. The decision was made within 20 days of application submission.

Try and get more insight into how the funds (the lump sum transferred to you by your husband) were generated. Also adding documents related to your husband's employment, affidavit of support etc may help.
Lastly review your SOP with respect to the home ties.

Good luck as you refire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tobe1960: 9:38am On May 06, 2023
GOOD MORINING EVERYONE, ANYONE HERE FOR CONESTOGA COLLEGE, WINTER INTAKE, PLEASE LET CONNECT...
PROGRAM-HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION & SERVICE MANAGEMENT

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HaridaEmpire(f): 9:49am On May 06, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HaridaEmpire(f): 9:50am On May 06, 2023
Tobe1960:
GOOD MORINING EVERYONE, ANYONE HERE FOR CONESTOGA COLLEGE, WINTER INTAKE, PLEASE LET CONNECT...
PROGRAM-HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION & SERVICE MANAGEMENT

I’m here Doon Campus
Personal Support Worker. There’s a group on telegram too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tobe1960: 10:07am On May 06, 2023
HaridaEmpire:

I’m here Doon Campus
Personal Support Worker. There’s a group on telegram too.

PLEASE HOW CAN I JOIN?PLEASE CAN YOU SEND YOUR NUMBER TO MY MAIL-okochatobechukwu@gmail.com, so i can chart you up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tobe1960: 10:10am On May 06, 2023
Tobe1960:

PLEASE HOW CAN I JOIN?PLEASE CAN YOU SEND YOUR NUMBER TO MY MAIL-okochatobechukwu@gmail.com, so i can chart you up
Please any health care Administration in the house also?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ukata007: 10:36am On May 06, 2023
Hello Gurus,

Please is there a group for Students Going to Georgian College?

I’ll like to join please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by qonfupanda: 10:50am On May 06, 2023
Hi guys,

Please what are the port of entry possible questions to expect at Montreal airport for student.
Thank you 🙏🏾
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HaridaEmpire(f): 11:16am On May 06, 2023
Tobe1960:

If you’re on telegram send your user name so I can add you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tobe1960: 11:25am On May 06, 2023
HaridaEmpire:

If you’re on telegram send your user name so I can add you.

Alright thanks.Tobe Okocha, that my username on telegram.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HaridaEmpire(f): 11:46am On May 06, 2023
Tobe1960:

Alright thanks.Tobe Okocha, that my username on telegram.

Can’t find you seems you didn’t setup username email me haridaempire@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.