Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219566 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 7:20am On May 15, 2023
He's talking Abt d LOI u get after ur passport has been stamped. U will print it out and show it at d POE
Benjaminosita:
I know don't know any other LOI he talks of

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2023
Benjaminosita:
I know don't know any other LOI he talks of

Lol. I know no one knows it all, but you have been aggressively directing ppl to mail you for every question asked that you have the pathway guide to Canada and you don't know Letter of introduction that irrc sends to your portal once you pick up your passport which you will definitely present at POE. Wetin concern Immigration at POE with letter of introduction from your employer??

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2023
kobobay:

Is letter of introduction the same as Passport Request letter that you submitted alongside with your passport? And if no, when does someone get the letter of introduction?

Have you received your passport back?

Once you have successfully submitted and picked up your passport(assuming you picked in person, not sure about using courier to pick up), your LOI is sent to your GCKey portal within less than 24hours from when you picked up the passport. That's how you get your LOI

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Please who wants to go for Fall 2024 Algonquin college to be precise or confederation college in Ottawa ontario if so email me let's link up and help each other
Fall 2024 ooo
Make i talk my own

Want to believe from this post you have gotten study permit, so how come you don't know or haven't received your LOI??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 8:15am On May 15, 2023
Bro the LOI I mean is Letter of introduction when you want to submit your Application for study permit. Not the Point of Entry.
zubizareta:

Lol. I know no one knows it all, but you have been aggressively directing ppl to mail you for every question asked that you have the pathway guide to Canada and you don't know Letter of introduction that irrc sends to your portal once you pick up your passport which you will definitely present at POE. Wetin concern Immigration at POE with letter of introduction from your employer??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Bro the LOI I mean is Letter of introduction when you want to submit your Application for study permit. Not the Point of Entry.

Well, check the initial question you jumped on, the person asked about Point of Entry.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Handey: 8:29am On May 15, 2023
Pls who can help me on can college,I need info on the school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Handey: 8:33am On May 15, 2023
I need school I'm Canada to go for diploma course that doesn't require application fee and also a dLI
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mirabhel: 9:27am On May 15, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please is there anybody applying for nursing for fall 2023?...I applied to Keyano college but I also want to apply to another school but it seems most schools have closed application for fall...any idea of a school that still has fall opening?...thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2023
Handey:
Pls who can help me on can college,I need info on the school

Mail me. That's my school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shukusheka(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
Handey:
I need school I'm Canada to go for diploma course that doesn't require application fee and also a dLI
What course?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2023
zubizareta:

Once you have successfully submitted and picked up your passport(assuming you picked in person, not sure about using courier to pick up), your LOI is sent to your GCKey portal within less than 24hours from when you picked up the passport. That's how you get your LOI

I submitted my passport through UPS last week Monday, it was received by VFS on Wednesday morning. How long do you think it would take before getting my passport back? And do you think it is advisable to book a flight without my stamped passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 10:04am On May 15, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Letter of introduction is a letter written by your employer about you working with them.your position with the company and how you are been paid in the company. Notifying the V.O that you are going to come back after your program is done is something submitted on line. Which might be optional at times.

Mr man fvvkn kip shut , stop misinforming people with your useless input .. They are talking bout LOI from ircc after passport request u dey cap rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2023
zubizareta:

Want to believe from this post you have gotten study permit, so how come you don't know or haven't received your LOI??

I know he didn't have any clue about LOI that I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 10:12am On May 15, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Even at that yu still goof big time . That letter from employer is better called introduction letter not letter of introduction… u ave a lot to learn instead of directing ppl to ur useless email to misinform dem … calm down on this thread and learn . Na so u dey emphasize on NIN in one comment of urs , useless talk .. PP, birth cert , family pictures , message trails , marriage certificate , change of name , newspaper publication are better way of proving family ties dan useless NIN u bin shouting sef

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2023
kobobay:

I submitted my passport through UPS last week Monday, it was received by VFS on Wednesday morning. How long do you think it would take before getting my passport back? And do you think it is advisable to book a flight without my stamped passport?

Not advisable to book a flight without your passport. I didn't use courier so I wouldn't be able to give you a concrete response on this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Edchos: 10:24am On May 15, 2023
Benjaminosita:

Bursted!
You need to calm down and equip yourself with the right information by reading through the thread. For now, remain silent and learn.
Meanwhile, try and desist from schemes to dupe unsuspecting persons in this forum. You keep camouflaging by changing user name anytime you are caught. Direct this energy to more productive and legit venture.
And don’t come try to defend yourself, we all know your game

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2023
zubizareta:

Not advisable to book a flight without your passport. I didn't use courier so I wouldn't be able to give you a concrete response on this.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Handey: 10:36am On May 15, 2023
zubizareta:

Mail me. That's my school.
Your email pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tajuowo(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2023
had to leave this place because i was laughing too much. abeg it's Monday, have mercy on him 😭

Edchos:

Bursted!
You need to calm down and equip yourself with the right information by reading through the thread. For now, remain silent and learn.
Meanwhile, try and desist from schemes to dupe unsuspecting persons in this forum. You keep camouflaging by changing user name anytime you are caught. Direct this energy to more productive and legit venture.
And don’t come try to defend yourself, we all know your game

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kd35: 10:52am On May 15, 2023
Ishoba:
Any Cape Breton students September 2023?

Let's connect. dynamitetyme@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 10:53am On May 15, 2023
LOI is given after your PPR. It drops on your application portal as soon as your passport is stamped. You may also receive it in the same envelope together with your stamped Int'l passport (like me).
You'll submit it as soon as you arrive Canada at the POE.
kobobay:

Is letter of introduction the same as Passport Request letter that you submitted alongside with your passport? And if no, when does someone get the letter of introduction?

Have you received your passport back?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 11:04am On May 15, 2023
LMAO
I don't misform.
jaydave:

Mr man fvvkn kip shut , stop misinforming people with your useless input .. They are talking bout LOI from ircc after passport request u dey cap rubbish
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2023
Army2022:
LOI is given after your PPR. It drops on your application portal as soon as your passport is stamped. You may also receive it in the same envelope together with your stamped Int'l passport (like me).
You'll submit it as soon as you arrive Canada at the POE.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 11:21am On May 15, 2023
BenedictStinson:

The same way you applied using Form A for your school fees, you can also apply the same in a section called maintenance/upkeep in the same Form A portal under educational purposes
alright thank you. I didn’t use form A though. I used my dollar card then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 11:29am On May 15, 2023
hardeyeanc:
Wahala... Is it not better to settle for UK like this..this Canada wahala too much o... What if ones dad is late andur mum is an old person in the village that doesn't have NIN? Because I don't understand
if one’s parent is/are late, the person will need to attach their death certificates and it must be directly from the hospital. Not, NPC that has no record.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by STILESGANG: 11:42am On May 15, 2023
Tejaisco:
Hello guys!!!!!! I bring you all good news from my end. My God has put a smile upon my face. I got my ppr this evening! As a third class graduate, I felt defeated in life, I didn’t know where to start from. One beautiful evening sometime late 2021, my uncle called and asked if I’d love to come to Canada, I responded yes with so much joy in my heart . Fast forward to 2022, I joined this thread...coming here every day to read about this whole visa application,
And testimonies too. I finally submitted my application on the 10th of April ( I used a RCIC agent in canada )...i have cried, couldn’t stop screaming and praising God. I can’t post my timeline here because I don’t have access to it but my agent always sent me pdf file of whatever message ( biometrics request later, medical request letter too ) I get in my application .
Here are the documents I submitted from my end:
I did upfront medical on the 28 of March
Biometrics on the 18th of April. Biometrics was passed same day
Medical request on the 2nd of May ( my agent submitted medical sheet via web form that same day,IRCC acknowledged they received on the 5th of May)
PPR and BVL 11th May
LOA from SAIT ( program is environmental technology) FALL 2023
Waec result
Bsc cert and transcript
Nysc certificate
Birth certificate
My mum’s age declarations bearing same surname with my uncle to proof ties
My mom’s change of name to my father’s
Siblings birth certificate .
Tuition deposit receipt paid from my uncle’s bank account in Canada.
Account summary from SAIT to show that I paid the non-refundable deposit .
SOP written by me because I believe I am the only one that can tell my story but my agent edited it.
Bio data page of my international passport.
I didn’t submit my statement of account because I no get shishi ( my uncle is my sole sponsor).
For the documents my uncle submitted, I don’t really know because he submitted directly to the agent.

So to everyone that has answered my questions here, may God bless you all. My brothers and sisters waiting for decisions, make Una nor worry God go do am for Una as e do am for me.

congratulations.Are you going to be working to pay the remaining fees of would that still be your uncle?
You really are Favoured from jah

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 11:57am On May 15, 2023
Please guys,if I book for biometrics, will they send an email to me,

Or is there a confirmation I’ll get as regards to that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2023
GloriaBekee:
Please guys,if I book for biometrics, will they send an email to me,

Or is there a confirmation I’ll get as regards to that

Yes a mail will be sent to you which will contain the appointment letter you are to print and bring along with you on the day

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.