Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227720 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 8:47am On May 16, 2023
Please i need explanation.

I used my email address as the method of communication on my IMM form, i also used the same email address on my daughter’s IMM form.She is 4 years old.

I sent i and my daughter’s in upfront medicals through email and webforms.

Unfortunately i got a message saying my results wont be uploaded because it is attached too many people.

How do i go about it

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2023
oluwjuwonlo:
Thank you for the response, in my last application there was nothing like a visa ban in the reason they gave, I even apply for my gcms note then absolutely nothing like a visa ban in the reason stated, I can even post my last application refusal reason, I am surprised with the prior refusal statement, someone even said maybe my sponsor one of them may have been ban before, so, as a result, they refused me due to that reason, am still surprised, attached is my last refusal reason, there was nothing like procedural fairness letter which is the norm that proceed a ban

Maybe you answered yes to a question that you should have said No. Or it was a mistake on their part. And also please check your application form well and see what you have filled. Before you would be given a ban, they usually allow you to reply.

How many times have applied?
Did you apply by yourself?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gekyume4l: 9:05am On May 16, 2023
Greetings. Could someone please send me an email or text with a link to a Whatsapp or Telegram group? Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwjuwonlo: 9:11am On May 16, 2023
Thank you all for your response, I applied by myself, I have my login details, the funniest thing I never received a procedural fairness letter to explain myself, For all the previous applications I have log in details for them, and nothing like a visa ban.....its really well. please what can I do now, thou have to apply for my gcms note.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shybetty: 9:44am On May 16, 2023
Motunoddy:
[Kindly check your mail.
quote author=Boovyspookyann post=120089464]A group has been created for people that applied to memorial university Newfoundland and are awaiting admission so that we can connect and help each other if you are interested send me an email so that I can add you to the group

How do I join the group chat
Pls can you add me to the group chat my email is
lizzyvire14@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 11:05am On May 16, 2023
Guys, I heard a rumor that once they request for your medical, it is certain that they'll give you the ppr.
If this is true, make I tell my guy to dey pray for medical o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2023
SLOVFO:

Okay. Go ahead then.

I got a message from them saying that I will have to wait till they send the information to me. Did you count the weekend as part of your 9 days to receive your stamp passport? It was received on Wednesday last week, tomorrow 6 days that the passport has been with them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yhelay(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Pls who could assist with how-to? I am unable to access my account on the GCKey account and I can't download my imm5257e and imm1294e forms.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2023
kobobay:

I got a message from them saying that I will have to wait till they send the information to me. Did you count the weekend as part of your 9 days to receive your stamp passport? It was received on Wednesday last week, tomorrow 6 days that the passport has been with them.

I didn't count the weekend. I only counted the working days. All things been equal your passport should be at the VAC by now. Send a mail to Canadang@vfshelpline.com requesting for your tracking number,if you have not done so already.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 11:53am On May 16, 2023
oluwjuwonlo:
Thank you all for your response, I applied by myself, I have my login details, the funniest thing I never received a procedural fairness letter to explain myself, For all the previous applications I have log in details for them, and nothing like a visa ban.....its really well. please what can I do now, thou have to apply for my gcms note.

Sorry about the case.

While waiting for your notes, send a detailed email to at least 5 visa offices stating your issue and requesting for clarification, ensure to include your application number and UCI number. It is very possible the VO has made a mistake on your application.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2023
Willie3040:
Thank you so much for your assistance. I really appreciate it. I'm applying alone. Do you think I use the old or new portal? From your experience.

Thanks once again.

I prefer the new portal because it's simpler and easier to use. But if your documents are bulky I suggest you use the old portal. I had to weed out some documents I would have presented with my application because of file size. I compressed the files severally until it could no longer be compressed further. The old portal allows up to 4mb file size while the new portal is a maximum of 2mb.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2023
SLOVFO:

I didn't count the weekend. I only counted the working days. All things been equal your passport should be at the VAC by now. Send a mail to Canadang@vfshelpline.com requesting for your tracking number,if you have not done so already.

I requested my tracking number but they are not responding to the message. I don't know what to do again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by henry15(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2023
Chat them using their Live web chat. They are more responsive there in real time.

kobobay:

I requested my tracking number but they are not responding to the message. I don't know what to do again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by henry15(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2023
My cousin got exactly this same response and his previous application was a refusal without any ban. He also got no PFL. This is quite strange and I have been having a difficult time understanding the whole issue.

I have already requested a GCMS note but it's interesting seeing another person with this exact response.

oluwjuwonlo:
Please I received a don't reply mail on Friday, I was expecting a positive result honestly, to my greatest surprise I downloaded the corresponding letter, with a summary of a generic response saying I have been given a 5 years ban previously, this was a shock to me because I was never sent the normal procedural fairness letter, please I really don't understand what to do, my sponsor is my brother and MPOWER loan, I have also ordered for my CBSA note immediately, please what must have been the issue please, attached is the letter..... and I never used a fraudulent document or bank statement, I even sent the usual my bank statement which contains a password, although my sponsor bank statement he gave me was the printed copy, please what must have been the problem? Pardon my English, please

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwjuwonlo: 12:29pm On May 16, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Sorry about the case.

While waiting for your notes, send a detailed email to at least 5 visa offices stating your issue and requesting for clarification, ensure to include your application number and UCI number. It is very possible the VO has made a mistake on your application.

All the best.

Thank you for your response, am sad, please can you send me the detailed email of at least five visa officers please...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ANGELAFELIX: 12:32pm On May 16, 2023
Hello everyone, it’s been a while I landed in canada and I’ve even started classes and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that contributed to this.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 12:33pm On May 16, 2023
henry15:
My cousin got exactly this same response and his previous application was a refusal without any ban. He also got no PFL. This is quite strange and I have been having a difficult time understanding the whole issue.

I have already requested a GCMS note but it's interesting seeing another person with this exact response.

These IRCC VOs have obviously overstretched their bandwidths. Referencing a ban where there is none is a big competency problem.

They should learn efficiency in visa processing from the U.K!!!!

On May 5th, they told me my application was under review. Yesterday, they said it is awaiting review. Can you imagine? undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by henry15(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2023
Hello can we connect as my cousin is in exact situation and I have been looking for solutions to get this resolved. Maybe sharing ideas together on options we sre trying might help thanks.

oluwjuwonlo:

Thank you for your response, am sad, please can you send me the detailed email of at least five visa officers please...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BrandProtection(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2023
How are they responding to you? Via email? They haven't responded to my emails o. Dem just mute.

How are you getting this response?

nnamdi346:

These IRCC VOs have obviously overstretched their bandwidths. Referencing a ban where there is none is a big competency problem.

On May 5th, they told me my application was under review. Yesterday, they said it is awaiting review. Can you imagine? undecided

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 1:07pm On May 16, 2023
Hello guys, if you are requested to send additional document at the same time requested for medical examination, can you attach your upfront medical along with the requested document?

Will this cause any issue, or one should just send the required document alone?

Note: this person already sent the medical result through the webform to Nairobi. He was asking if he can attach the same medical results with the requested document.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 1:27pm On May 16, 2023
Thank you so much for your response. Queen's last mail.

[Hello Daniel,

I hope you had a great weekend.

I can confirm that I received your second reference.

I am still waiting to receive your official WES and once this is in we can discuss an interview with a member of the admissions committee.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jenn

Jenn Maher (She/Her)

Application Advisor | Professional Graduate Program Services
Smith School of Business, Queen’s University author=sudo1986 post=123155313]I am not understanding you here. Queen's University is not accepting WES evaluation. I have my transcript with the WES, and I told them that I'll send through WES. They said they dont accept WES evaluation. You can see the attachment for confirmation.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 1:27pm On May 16, 2023
oluwjuwonlo:

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

You can get more email addresses online, add Manila, Beijing, Ottawa and New Delhi.

Also, send a reconsideration letter via webform explaining the fact that you did not get any PFL/Ban before, and you astounded by the claims of misrepresentation leveled against you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 1:34pm On May 16, 2023
God bless you for your response, please see the last mail from Queen's university. We need your advice here.

Hello Daniel,

I am still waiting to receive your official WES and once this is in we can discuss an interview with a member of the admissions committee.

Thanks,

Jenn

Jenn Maher (She/Her)

Smith School of Business, Queen’s University

sudo1986:
I am not understanding you here. Queen's University is not accepting WES evaluation. I have my transcript with the WES, and I told them that I'll send through WES. They said they dont accept WES evaluation. You can see the attachment for confirmation.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 1:43pm On May 16, 2023
Are you going for masters or PhD? I am going for a PhD program, Computing to be precise. May be business schools require that WES.

I also know someone that is going for Masters in Business Management or something related in Queen's. That program is a 1-year program but very expensive. She was not asked to submit any WES issh.

I don't know what is really going on about yours.
What is your qualification to be precise?

Also, can you send them an email that you only have official transcript and not WES?

SandyDandy:
God bless you for your response, please see the last mail from Queen's university. We need your advice here.

Hello Daniel,

Thanks,

Jenn

Jenn Maher (She/Her)

Smith School of Business, Queen’s University

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drezinc(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2023
Give us landing Gist oo.

All the best bro

ANGELAFELIX:
Hello everyone, it’s been a while I landed in canada and I’ve even started classes and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that contributed to this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2023
nnamdi346:

Still waiting for your PPR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 4:35pm On May 16, 2023
kobobay:

Still waiting for your PPR?

My brother, it's been a long wait.

9+ weeks, and no major or progress by IRCC!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kenelly(f): 4:38pm On May 16, 2023
What is the best way to sign the applications forms, should I just input my name?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2023
nnamdi346:

My brother, it's been a long wait.

9+ weeks, and no major progress by IRCC!

Did you Gckey or the new portal? Use the application tracker to check it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 5:21pm On May 16, 2023
kobobay:

Did you Gckey or the new portal? Use the application tracker to check it

I used New portal o...I also use the application tracker as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hopez456(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2023
Good day all. I intend to submit my passport in person and get it back via courier. Pls I would like to know at what point I am to make the payment for the courier service. Is it at the VISA Application Collection office or there is a platform for the payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 5:30pm On May 16, 2023
Hopez456:
Good day all. I intend to submit my passport in person and get it back via courier. Pls I would like to know at what point I am to make the payment for the courier service. Is it at the VISA Application Collection office or there is a platform for the payment
Do a bank transfer to their account and printout the receipt.

In the envelope that contains your passport, include the following documents
The vfs courier receipt
A4 sheet with details such as your name, email, phone number, and the address you want your passport returned to
The consent form

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.