Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1247674 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:48pm On May 17, 2023
Wilddream:
Good evening, Please can investment accounts be used as proof of funds ?

No please, the funds are not readily available.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pnieeventures: 7:55pm On May 17, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Email me

No try am….. otherwise sope otilo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kalclinton: 8:03pm On May 17, 2023
Hello everyone
Please i need help because i don't understand what is going on.
I'm uploading my documents for my application but i just can't seem to upload multiple document at the same time. I don't know why it's like that.
Each time i upload a document instead of it to show me where i can add more documents it just simply tell me to return to the previous page. I will be attaching a image here. Please how can i go about this?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 8:11pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 8:16pm On May 17, 2023
Kalclinton:
Hello everyone
I'm uploading my documents for my application but i just can't seem to upload multiple document at the same time. I don't know why it's like that.
Each time i upload a document instead of it to show me where i can add more documents it just simply tell me to return to the previous page. I will be attaching a image here. Please how can i go about this?
Merge all the docs u want to upload on the client information as one pdf file then upload

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 8:19pm On May 17, 2023
Any input concerning this pls ?
jaydave:
Does it make sense to send via webform d the confirmation gotten from tradesytem portal to show that one has started the process of paying his sch fee ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2023
kweje:
Hi,
Would it be a problem if a gift deed of $10k Cad is deposited 2 days by sponsor(dad) before printing of statement.
Applicant has paid 1term tuition. Going for 1yr prog.
Applicant is a youth corper.
Dad has funds in his account but wants to transfer the living expense to his daughter.

Don't think so. Received a gift deed on April 26th, generated SOA on April 28th. Was actually worried but my friend that did it before me and also got his permit gave me the courage.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dakpemien: 8:36pm On May 17, 2023
Gurus in the house, been reading the thread but I am not to be sure on how best to approach my visa application with respect to PoF.
My course is a 2 year MBA with total cost of $58,700 (tuition + books). Living expenses- $20k and miscellaneous-$5k bringing the total to about $83,600k (approx N29m). I currently have N6m in my bank to pay for first semester tuition and other incidental cost and have Another N18m in fixed deposit, this money was from sale of my land. I also intend to get a gift deed to cover the deficit. My program starts in January 2024.
Now my questions.
1. Should I liquidate the FD to my account now or liquidate just before I submit my application and explain the source of the fund.
2. My mother will be giving me the gift dead but we have different surnames because she remarried and does not have her old marriage certificate to my father. Can I use an affidavit to explain our relationship?

I will appreciate your advices
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 8:48pm On May 17, 2023
Hello house! How long does a passport submission done through DHL (to and fro) typically take to be returned from the visa office?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by huzzman: 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
Good evening all. Please what do I need to make a gift deed authentic?
Do I need the donor's bank statement as well?
Please,I need your response it's urgent.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAN2015: 8:55pm On May 17, 2023
Lolaog:

Please can you send me this via email? Even if you have to cancel or shade out somethings there I wouldn’t mind…can I send you an email?
Thank you in advance?
You can download it here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 9:08pm On May 17, 2023
huzzman:
Thank you.
I think you do.
Or how else will they authenticate your claim
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2023
huzzman:
Thank you.

Who is gifting you the money? Your relative??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2023
Engr2016:
Hello house! How long does a passport submission done through DHL (to and fro) typically take to be returned from the visa office?

When did you submit it? Averagely 9 days because of the courier service. Mind you, you can only do one way, they have cancel the return courier service. You will pay the return to them and they will be the one to return it back to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Password22(f): 9:35pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Password22(f): 9:38pm On May 17, 2023
Kalclinton:
Hello everyone

Hello. You have to merge every document you want to upload in that module. Should not be more than 4MB. You can use adobe pdf merger or iLovePdf

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolaog: 10:12pm On May 17, 2023
OLAN2015:

You can download it here.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by huzzman: 10:34pm On May 17, 2023
Yes, my dad is donating it to me.
Do i need to notarize it or just do affidavit?
zubizareta:

Who is gifting you the money? Your relative??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2023
huzzman:
Yes, my dad is donating it to me.
Do i need to notarize it or just do affidavit?

Just notarize it. That's all. You don't need to show your dad SOA. I believe you are submitting your birth certificate among the docs you are to upload. Your birth certificate I believe already showed your dad's name. So that's enough. You don't need to show his SOA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:06am On May 18, 2023
zubizareta:

Just notarize it. That's all. You don't need to show your dad SOA. I believe you are submitting your birth certificate among the docs you are to upload. Your birth certificate I believe already showed your dad's name. So that's enough. You don't need to show his SOA
If he doesn't show his dad's SOA, how can the VO confirm the cash gift actually came from the dad?

His dad's SOA will provide necessary money trail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2023
tenderjunkie:

If he doesn't show his dad's SOA, how can the VO confirm the cash gift actually came from the dad?

His dad's SOA will provide necessary money trail
I did gift deed for mine from my wife. Didn't show her SOA, also my friend did from his wife, didn't show SOA. That's my own personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasiubello: 1:42am On May 18, 2023
Hi Gurus in the house, I need urgent help. I just finished uploading all forms to the Canada Online Service, but the big problem is that I can't make payment for the application fee.

There is no visible button to click and make a payment. I tried to use the IRRC portal, but they required an invitation code. How do I submit my study visa application? What is the new way to do it?

Someone should guide me on what to do.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 2:30am On May 18, 2023
Asking for a friend:

She was asked for a medical after one week of submitting the biometric. She submitted the upfront medical through a webform and it changed to passed today.
She said her eligibility status says "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Please, what is the chance of her getting the study permit? She wanted to know if she should apply for accommodation at her university. Her university has a community that if she wants to get apartment there, she must apply before Monday.

What is her chance please.

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 3:02am On May 18, 2023
sudo1986:
Asking for a friend:

She was asked for a medical after one week of submitting the biometric. She submitted the upfront medical through a webform and it changed to passed today.
She said her eligibility status says "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Please, what is the chance of her getting the study permit? She wanted to know if she should apply for accommodation at her university. Her university has a community that if she wants to get apartment there, she must apply before Monday.

What is her chance please.

Thanks all.

Her chance is very good, almost 100%.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by huzzman: 3:25am On May 18, 2023
Thank you so much,really appreciate this.
God bless.
zubizareta:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 3:33am On May 18, 2023
Thanks for your response. Like how many weeks does she have to wait to hear back from the IRCC with the current statuses?

Accessed:

Her chance is very good, almost 100%.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emryyy: 5:22am On May 18, 2023
Good Morning everyone, please at what point after passport submission will we get our letter of introduction on our portal.

My school has given me a deadline of Friday to submit my letter of introduction, I heard it comes after your passport has been stamped.

Ups has finally delivered mine yesterday morning, but I don't know how long it will take before I get that letter of approval on my portal so I can quickly submit to my school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dakpemien: 6:17am On May 18, 2023
dakpemien:
Gurus in the house, been reading the thread but I am not to be sure on how best to approach my visa application with respect to PoF.
My course is a 2 year MBA with total cost of $58,700 (tuition + books). Living expenses- $20k and miscellaneous-$5k bringing the total to about $83,600k (approx N29m). I currently have N6m in my bank to pay for first semester tuition and other incidental cost and have Another N18m in fixed deposit, this money was from sale of my land. I also intend to get a gift deed to cover the deficit. My program starts in January 2024.
Now my questions.
1. Should I liquidate the FD to my account now or liquidate just before I submit my application and explain the source of the fund.
2. My mother will be giving me the gift dead but we have different surnames because she remarried and does not have her old marriage certificate to my father. Can I use an affidavit to explain our relationship?

I will appreciate your advices

Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 7:20am On May 18, 2023
wasiubello:
Hi Gurus in the house, I need urgent help. I just finished uploading all forms to the Canada Online Service, but the big problem is that I can't make payment for the application fee.

There is no visible button to click and make a payment. I tried to use the IRRC portal, but they required an invitation code. How do I submit my study visa application? What is the new way to do it?

Someone should guide me on what to do.
You need to provide medicals as shown in the image you uploaded
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasiubello: 7:50am On May 18, 2023

Please how do I get medical without having UCL number.or having to submit application first. How do to this someone should guide me. What documents do I need to go with?.

The course comes with mandatory work coop, can it be the cause of the medical while submitting the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasiubello: 8:02am On May 18, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Please how do I get medical without having UCL number.or having to submit application first. How do I go about this, someone should guide me. What documents do I need to go with?.

The course comes with mandatory work coop, can it be the cause of the medical while submitting the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 8:14am On May 18, 2023
wasiubello:

Please how do I get medical without having UCL number.or having to submit application first. How do I go about this, someone should guide me. What documents do I need to go with?.

You can book upfront medical. Pay online and go with your passport and payment receipt.
They'll give you a printout at the medical venue which you'll snap and upload before you can submit your application

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.