Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1226292 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Willie3040: 5:52pm On May 16, 2023
Thanks Zubi for taking time to respond to my message. I sincerely value this.

Can I ask my sister in Canada to help me pay the visa fee? I don't have a domiciliary account and nobody call on.

zubizareta:

Think that should be considered as being bulky.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Willie3040: 5:54pm On May 16, 2023
Hello Tenderjunkie,

I can't thank you enough for taking out time to respond to my question.

But please, Can I ask my sister in Canada to help me pay the visa fee? I don't have a domiciliary account and nobody call on.

Thank you in advance.

tenderjunkie:

No.
Just ensure you compress them and they're clear enough for the human eyes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Willie3040: 5:56pm On May 16, 2023
Hello Cindy,

Your advice is highly appreciated. Thank you.

But Can I ask my sister in Canada to help me pay the visa fee? I don't have a domiciliary account and nobody call on. I on a last hurdle.

Thanks a million.

CindyByFine:
If you are using Adobe Acrobat....it has a compressor option that does a good job.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 5:57pm On May 16, 2023
Willie3040:
Hello Tenderjunkie,

I can't thank you enough for taking out time to respond to my question.

But please, Can I ask my sister in Canada to help me pay the visa fee? I don't have a domiciliary account and nobody call on.

Thank you in advance.

Of course you can
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 6:11pm On May 16, 2023
Thank you so much

The application Is for my husband he is a every busy person so i am the one doing everything. He is going for second Masters in financial Technology, he has ND and HND in Accounting, Diploma in financial management, and MBA in financial management so he is going for his MSC in financial Technology.

We will send email to them if it can be waived because the process of going through WES is another stress and time.

Please how is there admission process, even after WES Evaluation am I sure of getting
admission?
God bless you

sudo1986:
Are you going for masters or PhD? I am going for a PhD program, Computing to be precise. May be business schools require that WES.

I also know someone that is going for Masters in Business Management or something related in Queen's. That program is a 1-year program but very expensive. She was not asked to submit any WES issh.

I don't know what is really going on about yours.
What is your qualification to be precise?

Also, can you send them an email that you only have official transcript and not WES?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 6:16pm On May 16, 2023
I think the issue is because of that ND, HND, and Diploma isshh.

As for the admission, he has a good profile. He just need to apply and pray too.

SandyDandy:
Thank you so much

The application Is for my husband he is a every busy person so i am the one doing everything. He is going for second Masters in financial Technology, he has ND and HND in Accounting, Diploma in financial management, and MBA in financial management so he is going for his MSC in financial Technology.

We will send email to them if it can be waived because the process of going through WES is another stress and time.

Please how is there admission process, even after WES Evaluation am I sure of getting
admission?
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hopez456(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Do a bank transfer to their account and printout the receipt.

In the envelope that contains your passport, include the following documents
The vfs courier receipt
A4 sheet with details such as your name, email, phone number, and the address you want your passport returned to
The consent form
Thank you very much sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanadaQueen: 6:17pm On May 16, 2023
Yes, your sister in Canada can pay your visa fees. My brother in Canada did pay for mine.
Willie3040:

Can I ask my sister in Canada to help me pay the visa fee? I don't have a domiciliary account and nobody call on.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanadaQueen: 6:18pm On May 16, 2023
Yes, your sister in Canada can pay your visa fees. My brother in Canada did pay for mine.

Willie3040:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CindyByFine(f): 6:49pm On May 16, 2023
Sure you can use her card.

For my younger brother last year, I used my Chipper Cash card.
Willie3040:
Hello Cindy,

Your advice is highly appreciated. Thank you.

But Can I ask my sister in Canada to help me pay the visa fee? I don't have a domiciliary account and nobody call on. I on a last hurdle.

Thanks a million.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tegnaworld23: 7:08pm On May 16, 2023
Good evening House, please I need una advise ooo. I'm preparing to submit my student permit application for Canada next week, but this lump sum understanding is what I don't really understand, make I no go lose guard. Pls what is lump sum? I think it is a huge some amount deposited at once right ? Well, in my own case since January 2023 I have been receiving over a million to 3m in my account, though sometimes I do receive 3k naira self, so far sha I have received huge amount of transactions in the last 3 months. Like Feb 2023 I had 7m transfered to my account from sales of property, and I move 4m from my other bank too, plus another 8m from a sales of property just this week. Pls I Nedd u guys to give me advise if those amounts are lump sum abi how should I explain those transactions in my SOP, I beg ooo. God will crown our efforts all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tegnaworld23: 7:11pm On May 16, 2023
Good evening House, please I need una advise ooo. I'm preparing to submit my student permit application for Canada next week, but this lump sum understanding is what I don't really understand, make I no go lose guard. Pls what is lump sum? I think it is a huge some amount deposited at once right ? Well, in my own case since January 2023 I have been receiving over a million to 3m in my account, though sometimes I do receive 3k naira self, so far sha I have received huge amount of transactions in the last 3 months. Like Feb 2023 I had 7m transfered to my account from sales of property, and I move 4m from my other bank too, plus another 8m from a sales of property just this week. Pls I Nedd u guys to give me advise if those amounts are lump sum abi how should I explain those transactions in my SOP, I beg ooo. God will crown our efforts all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2023
SLOVFO:

I didn't count the weekend. I only counted the working days. All things been equal your passport should be at the VAC by now. Send a mail to Canadang@vfshelpline.com requesting for your tracking number,if you have not done so already.

I finally got them to respond with the tracking number, and this is the message I got after using the tracking number: Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2023/05/16. To know more, please call the VAC helpline number or visit the VAC website....

Does that mean that I will be getting it back soon?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qasak(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2023
kobobay:

I finally got them to respond with the tracking number, and this is the message I got after using the tracking number: Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2023/05/16. To know more, please call the VAC helpline number or visit the VAC website....

Yes any time now. It has been stamped.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2023
Willie3040:

Yes of course. Mine was paid from someone in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
Tegnaworld23:

Explain the reason for the transactions and back it up with documentary evidence, though if these amounts are what regularly enters your account, then it is no longer a lump sum payment.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2023
kobobay:

Their messages can be confusing at times. I guess the passport is on its way to the VAC. If your passport has been processed that means it will get to you soon. Just relax, wait and keep tracking it per day.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Paulahamcy: 8:28pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=Vlibray post=119974729]Testimony Time-- PRAISE BE TO GOD
To a more than Amazing God, I say Thank you
MY SISTER JUST GOT HER PPR
I wrote this in faith on the 5th of January after I noticed her eligibility review had started.
I got most of the information we used for her application on this thread. So, I am also saying thank you to all contributors to this thread. God bless you guys.
Below is her timeline and the documents we submitted
APPLICATION TIMELINE
September 6 --- Application Submission
September 12 --- Biometrics
September 12 --- Biometrics Updated
September 27 --- Upfront Medical
September 28---- Sent E- Medical Slip Via Webform and Email
October 12 --- Medical Updated to Pass
October 18 – Sent receipt for remainder of first semester fee Via webform and email
November 29—Ordered CBSA Notes (E never still show)
December 8 --- Sent webform and emails to complain about the delay
January 4 --- Sister Called IRCC Nigeria Using Viber App to ask for an update (Thanks for the insight @Timonline)
January 5 --- Eligibility Review Started
January 12 --- BVL
January 12 --- Passport Request

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
Acceptance Letter from College (She’s going for a Graduate certificate program)
International Passport
Tuition Deposit Receipt --- $2650
My Bank Statement Ticket ID --- 10M+
Bank Reference Letter
Gift Deed from Dad to explain Lump sum (Dad sent her 2.2M to complete payment of her first semester tuition)
Transaction receipt for gift deed (To show Dad sent her the money from his account.
Form A documents (To show payment for remainder of first semester tuition has been initiated with the bank)
Receipt for remainder of first semester fee after form A went through (sent via webform and email)
Work Identification Card
Probationary Employment Offer Letter
Confirmation of Appointment Letter
4 Month Pay Slips
Letter of Explanation (Gives a brief introduction about her background, explains the skills the course will equip her with, gives details about her current position and how its related to the course she’s going for, explains how the course will benefit her career, explains why she wants to study in Canada and not Nigeria, explains that she has enough money to take care of herself , explains the lump sum in her account, explains she will resumes her position with her current employer after her studies)
Study Leave Letter from Work (Home Ties)
Father’s Landed Property documents (Home Ties)
Curriculum Vitae
Undergraduate Degree Certificate
WAEC Certificate
Birth Certificate
Police Character Certificate

Hi dear. Please did you get notification or message from IRCC after sending emedical sheet via webform?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2023
SLOVFO:

I didn't count the weekend. I only counted the working days. All things been equal your passport should be at the VAC by now. Send a mail to Canadang@vfshelpline.com requesting for your tracking number,if you have not done so already.

Please how does one use the tracking number?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olujinmisamson1(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2023
Please I've been trying to book for my medical appointment with IOM, it has not been going through .. please I need help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by suavecool: 9:20pm On May 16, 2023
2kurupt:

Please how does one use the tracking number?

Simply follow this link to track your passport. I believe you received an email from VFS and it contains your TRACKING ID. Type in your TRACKING ID and date of birth
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/track-application

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ATTAHDYE(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2023
If it is Abuja, you can go to IOM to book in person.

Lagos, you can do them an email if you have challenges.

olujinmisamson1:
Please I've been trying to book for my medical appointment with IOM, it has not been going through .. please I need help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 9:55pm On May 16, 2023
Please how do I book for medicals in Abuja?. Is there any email address I can use. I don't stay in Abuja.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by newmoney133: 10:27pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=Paulahamcy post=123177261][/quote]h
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by newmoney133: 10:28pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=Paulahamcy post=123177261][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hgold(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2023
Hi everyone!

Good evening! What's the best route to move to Canada for someone almost rounding up with his masters in the Uk?

Kindly advise pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 10:31pm On May 16, 2023
benedictuyi:

Send mail to iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int with your passport datapage

Good day,
Kindly assist with booking

Departure country:

Destination:

Full Name:

Dob:

Passport Number:

Phone number:

Preferred Date:

Kindly find attached my passport bio-data page

Regards,

MumiOlivia

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dakpemien: 10:46pm On May 16, 2023
Yemlizzy:

Check your mail

Hi, please also add me to the university of Manitoba group. Dakpemien@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:52pm On May 16, 2023
Bobomaigida:

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

You can get more email addresses online, add Manila, Beijing, Ottawa and New Delhi.

Also, send a reconsideration letter via webform explaining the fact that you did not get any PFL/Ban before, and you astounded by the claims of misrepresentation leveled against you.
In addition
Good day
My name is ….. with UCI and application number …. And …. Respectively.
I write to question an unfair and unpatriotic allegation of misrepresentation leveled against my person. I never made or had any case of misrepresentation in my previous applications and I was never given a fair hearing or a PFL. Please I want you to be kind enough to look into my matter as it is really heartbreaking and defamatory. I’ve worked really hard to build an unquestionable integrity and reputation.
Thanks in anticipation.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:53pm On May 16, 2023
oluwjuwonlo:

Thank you for your response, am sad, please can you send me the detailed email of at least five visa officers please...
Sorry for ur ordeal. U can compose ur message this way.
Good day
My name is ….. with UCI and application number …. And …. Respectively.
I write to protest an unfair and unpatriotic allegation of misrepresentation leveled against my person. I never made or had any case of misrepresentation in my previous applications to the best of my knowledge, and I was never given a fair hearing or a PFL. Please I want you to be kind enough to look into my matter as it is really heartbreaking and defamatory. I’ve worked really hard to build an unquestionable integrity and reputation.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:54pm On May 16, 2023
sudo1986:
Hello guys, if you are requested to send additional document at the same time requested for medical examination, can you attach your upfront medical along with the requested document?

Will this cause any issue, or one should just send the required document alone?

Note: this person already sent the medical result through the webform to Nairobi. He was asking if he can attach the same medical results with the requested document.
U can include it. No issues
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:58pm On May 16, 2023
Tegnaworld23:
What is ur opening balance? How often do u receive this millions? If once in a month, then it’s a lump sum. If up to twice a week then it’s not, but u will have to explain the sources of ur income to warrant such huge deposits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.