Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219896 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 11:46am On May 19, 2023
Canfulfilment:
Please who has had luck with Form A recently? Does it really work? How long did it take?
It works but currently takes about 4 months
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tajuowo(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2023
for some banks, 5 months
tenderjunkie:

It works but currently takes about 4 months
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:09pm On May 19, 2023
tajuowo:
for some banks, 5 months
Yeah, I think UBA is currently on this path
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kenn55: 12:15pm On May 19, 2023
Slimboss042:
It's PPR guys
Third time applicant. Finally God did it
First refusal January 6 2023
Second refusal march 29 hmmmm

Repackaged and reapplied the third time
Submission may 3rd.
PPR may 18th. Truly what God cannot do does not exist. Keep trusting God yours is the next.

Please someone should add me to university of manitoba WhatsApp group please.

Congrats.
Please can you say why you were refused initially and how you solved the issue so others can continue to enrich their knowledge on the happenings in the visa process. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canfulfilment: 12:33pm On May 19, 2023
Yes, my friend will pick up in person.
kobobay:

I told you, they can be something else. Are you going to pick it up in person?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by koolnonie(f): 1:08pm On May 19, 2023
Good morning all. Please how can I address the issue of the "Applicant is married but insufficiently established in country of origin"? is one of the reasons for the refusal on my gcms notes. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2023
Canfulfilment:
Yes, my friend will pick you up in person.

I have not received my letter of introduction yet. I don't know why the delay. Any suggestion on what to do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JDB55(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2023
jaydave:

No .. anyone can request for it .. I requested for mine twice for free on ATIP https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Follow all the instructions and processes . Choose cbsa gcms instead of ircc gcms cos cbsa delivers note in less dan 30days
Can u see dat foreign nationals outside Canada can request but it’s privacy act only
I requested for mine using this as well, since March 17th, i'm yet to receive the note.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tajuowo(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2023
asking for my friend. someone here said he can buy lufthansa ticket for less than 900k please explain how to go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by navidennis: 2:29pm On May 19, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Read back 5 pages
Thanks for the advice, however I have tried this but still haven't gotten a response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by navidennis: 2:31pm On May 19, 2023
tenderjunkie:

If you already have a medical request, add it to the email and attach it as proof. It will make them give you a closer date
Done this for over four days no response or acknowledgement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by navidennis: 2:32pm On May 19, 2023
simababe:

Just go there and book in person if you have gotten a medical request. You have to be patient though because you might make the visit twice before they attend to you.
Thanks for this information, but how do I book in person. Any idea on who to meet?.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:13pm On May 19, 2023
koolnonie:
Good morning all. Please how can I address the issue of the "Applicant is married but insufficiently established in country of origin"? is one of the reasons for the refusal on my gcms notes. Thanks

Hi, Do you mind sharing the notes privately, so we can review it wholistically?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by acelaw: 3:14pm On May 19, 2023
My Family’s PPR Journey

Family of Six application (Study Permit/Visitor Visa for parents and Open Study Permit for children)

Upfront Medical

*Timeline*
First Application
Visa Application Submitted 30th March 2023
Biometrics - 4th April 2023
PPR - 11th April 2023

Second Application with a new LOA
Visa Application Submitted 17th April 2023 with visa fees paid for all
No Biometrics
PPR – 2nd and 10th May 2023

APPLIED USING NEW IRCC PLATFORM

*Documents submitted with Table of Contents *

PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCING SUPPORT
1. Letter of Sponsorship by Spouse
2. Affidavit of Support
3. Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from CIBC
4. Bank Reference Letter
5. My Bank Statements (MBS) of Salary Account for one year
6. USD Domiciliary Bank Account Statement
7. Mutual Funds Reference Letter
8. Mutual Funds Investment Statements of Account
9. Letter of Explanation of Lump Sum
10. Gift Deed for Living Expenses
11. Letters of Employment, Confirmation, and Promotion
12. Pay slips for six months
13. Properties Documents

CLIENT INFORMATION
1. Statement of Purpose for Study Permit (8 pages)
2. Study Leave Letter from Employer
3. Upfront eMedical Information Sheet
4. Police Character Certificate
5. Family Tree (Nuclear and Extended Family relationships)
6. Family pictures with captions
7. National Identity Number slips
8. Office Identity card
9. Introduction Letter by Employer
10. Recommendation Letter from Previous Employer
11. Letter of Employment from Previous Employers
12. Personal Assets (Car documents)
13. Title Document & Pictures of Ikoyi Lagos Property under Construction
14. Reference letter from Pension Managers
15. Pension/Retirement Savings Statement of Account

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
1. Admission Letter
2. Proof of application for an Official Transcript
3. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Academic Transcript
4. Professional Certifications
5. Training Certificates
6. Certificate of National Service
7. WAEC Certificate
8. Curriculum Vitae

Reused the same documents above for the second application with the following additional documents:

1. Letter of Explanation for change of DLI
2. New LOA
3. PPR for the first application

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
zubizareta:
Pls who has used Egyptair here recently? Do they require transit Visa?
What's the best way to reach their customer service? I have been calling the numbers on their site, and they aren't picking up.
From Google: "Whether you need an Egypt Transit visa depends on the duration of your transit. As such: If your transit is less than six hours: You do not need a transit visa, but you are not allowed to leave the airport. If your transit is 6 – 48 hours, you may leave the airport and visit the surrounding areas."
So no, you don't really need it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DY619: 3:25pm On May 19, 2023
Iamjoybob:
Please I need help I'm trying to fill form A for conestoga college tuition payment but I can't seem to find the account details anywhere please anyone that has made payments to conestoga college please help me if you have the account number and bank details thank you. Not acceptance fees (tuition fees).
Can i email you, i have some questions about Conestoga college i would want to know cause I’m about applying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Slimboss042: 4:02pm On May 19, 2023
Kenn55:

Congrats.
Please can you say why you were refused initially and how you solved the issue so others can continue to enrich their knowledge on the happenings in the visa process. Thanks

based on financial grounds. So I fund my account, pay the remaining balance of my tuition for one year. That's what I did differently

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAN2015: 4:22pm On May 19, 2023
Hello House, does anyone know the meaning of this message I got when I tracked my passport submission on the VFS portal?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanmile21: 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
Pls i did my boi metric feb 22 and I haven't heard from ircc till yesterday when they ask for additional document so is that normal or it could affect my visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladasha: 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
Dear all,

Please I will appreciate your inputs here:

I will be submitting my study permit application next month, and a friend wants to pay in lump sum into my account as POF,
please which narration is most preferred? I will applying using self-sponsorship as my benefactor declined being used as a sponsor.

Please advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutowo(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2023
Good day my people, i just got a medical request from ircc now to go for medical but i have done my medical 3 weeks ago, pkease how can i raise webform to submit my medical...thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 5:05pm On May 19, 2023
What additional documents did they request for? Give them exactly what they asked for and wait for your PPR.
Sanmile21:
Pls i did my boi metric feb 22 and I haven't heard from ircc till yesterday when they ask for additional document so is that normal or it could affect my visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by yetty002: 5:18pm On May 19, 2023
Good day, please do we have any one who pays tuition fees recently, please which of this banks is faster.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chibzzy789: 5:28pm On May 19, 2023
Greetings all. I plan applying for Jan 2024 admission and after doing some research and going through these threads, I found these 5 universities: Canadore college, Cambrian College, Confederation College, Conestoga college and Saulte college.
1. I found the OCAS registration site for these universities, will I make one payment for all these schools on the OCAS website or make a separate payment per school.
2. Which of these schools have fast admission processing time?
3. I checked the refund policy of these schools on their website and it seems fair. Is there anyone who has had an issue with refund on any of these schools please?

Thanks for all your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2023
OLAN2015:
Hello House, does anyone know the meaning of this message I got when I tracked my passport submission on the VFS portal?

It means VFS has sent your passport to where it will be stamped. Your passport should be ready by next week Wednesday at VFS, and probably send it to you by Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 6:36pm On May 19, 2023
Please is medical completed same thing as passed?

It was updated to medicals completed today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Saikichan: 6:43pm On May 19, 2023
okpmoses:
Good evening everyone. If I apply for a year program,after arrival can I apply for a two year program when I'm almost done with the first? Or would I need to come back and reapply? I will appreciate if someone explain this to me.

Search for their emails (about 6 of them) on this thread and email them. Their emails have been posted several times, check the previous pages.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanmile21: 6:59pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Army2022 post=123239679]What additional documents did they request for? Give them exactly what they asked for and wait for your PPR.
[/quo

Update banking info
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ingreidient: 7:04pm On May 19, 2023
joefit4gur:

22KCAD per year for tuition? That's 44KCAD total tuition. Have you made any deposit?

44K Total Tuition
20K Living expenses
5K Misc

Total 69KCAD = ~23.8M. That's the min POF required.
Fellas,
I decided to create this topic to help we Applicant of Trent University Ontario Canada to liase together and help each other with various experiences we’ve gained during our course of applying.
We created a WhatsApp group Strictly for Trent University Ontario Applicants and students.
In this group, we’ve got those who just gained admission, those who are still preparing to apply for visa, and those who have already got their visa approved.
The sweet thing is that, we’re all going to resume for Fall 2023, which is a August/September.
To join this group, kindly send me an email via husmernsheriff@gmail. com . I’ll give you the group link.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayodeji786: 7:06pm On May 19, 2023
Hey guys, my medical review started for four days now and it hasn’t been updated! However, review of eligibility hasn’t started yet.

What could be the issue please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prime1(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2023
West0099:
Good day all, anyone going to University of Alberta for fall term?
Is there a group one can join?
Yes..is there a group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by allbestkaima(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2023
Yes
I was admitted.

Anyone admitted to the university of saskatchewan for fall 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.