Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225333 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Dollypee
Sorry for the refusal don’t give up and reapply again
When did you submit ur application, was ur medical passed before the refusal later when was it updated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2023
Dollypee09:

Hi everyone,
Joined the forum not quite long and I must say kudos to everybody that has been helping.
I just got refused for asecond time, pls I need help ooo.
I just requested for a GCSM note following a clue one of the members dropped thanks for that 👍.
This is really exhausting 😪.
Help a sister pls

This season isn’t really favorable. Everybody dy collect from them. Let’s see what the gcms notes will point at
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kdfemi(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Nairalandous19:
I guess in person submission of passport is the best, thanks guys for the advice, I submitted on Monday and collected on Friday

You submitted in person?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Is there anything like zoom meeting with admission team, in Fleming College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Luada(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
Wow that sound great, please what site do you booked? And what month do you want to travel and what is your arrival airport

Lufthansa is expensive try Qatar airways it cheaper especially at the end of October I checked it last night it was 531,000 naira.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oloyemeji: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2023
zubizareta:

You can get help with the sop. Ppl with bachelor degree have successfully applied for post secondary diploma and got their visa approved. The SOP is key.
Thanks for quick response, what is the next step now after this admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2023
oloyemeji:
Thanks for quick response, what is the next step now after this admission?

Start writing your sop. Start building your pof, you ought to have been building the pof before now anyway then start gathering all supporting docs which the sop ought to guide you on supporting docs to attach. Remember, a solid sop is key. So if u cany write it, you can get a help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollypee09: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2023
zubizareta:

Can you drop more information on your pof. Were you self sponsor? Or had a cosponsor?
What's Total cost of your tuition and program duration? So we can help work out total funds needed and total funds you had. Then other supporting docs you submitted.
Then possible one can review the sop you submitted to spot out the possible missing gaps and address it.
If you aren't resuming this September, you can wait for your gmcs notes to arrive before reapplying

Hi,
Thanks for the prompt response
It's a self sponsor
The program was a 30wks one roughly 8months and the POF used was 24mill
Pls kindly share your email so I can send all necessary documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollypee09: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
sorry for your refusal. Please can you share how you requested for the GCSM or the clue the member here dropped? Thank you
Hi,
You can check the previous discussions or I'll drop a screenshot I have

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollypee09: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2023
zubizareta:

Can you drop more information on your pof. Were you self sponsor? Or had a cosponsor?
What's Total cost of your tuition and program duration? So we can help work out total funds needed and total funds you had. Then other supporting docs you submitted.
Then possible one can review the sop you submitted to spot out the possible missing gaps and address it.
If you aren't resuming this September, you can wait for your gmcs notes to arrive before reapplying

I'm suppose to resume by Sept and I already paid half the tuition fee.
I'd really love you to assist pls.
You can drop your email to send the documents so you could check.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Dollypee09:

Hi,
Thanks for the prompt response
It's a self sponsor
The program was a 30wks one roughly 8months and the POF used was 24mill
Pls kindly share your email so I can send all necessary documents.

Sent you a mail. Respond.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollypee09: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=ActivatedDreams post=124286728]

This season isn’t really favorable. Everybody dy collect from them. Let’s see what the gcms notes will point at [/quote

It's not at all, I'm looking forward to receiving it soon.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2023
@Dollypee
I will appreciate if you can answer my question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollypee09: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2023
sunkanmi2211:
Dollypee
Sorry for the refusal don’t give up and reapply again
When did you submit ur application, was ur medical passed before the refusal later when was it updated.
Medicals wasn't requested.
It's tiring 😫
I applied the second time on the 30th of June
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollypee09: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2023
zubizareta:

Sent you a mail. Respond.
I already responded
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2023
I’m really sorry for the refusal
It is also my second application too I submitted since 22of may and hasn’t gotten a decision till now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2023
My first application took 2 days after biometric
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
Pristine I will advise you to submit in Lagos jejely in-person because Abuja will frustrate you eh

Thank you for your concern sir. I really appreciate.
I tried to book physical submission for Lagos office and I saw 2nd August. There is no way I can wait that long.

Or do you think I should come to Lagos without appointment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ayomilore: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Please house I want to know the definition of lump sum people are talking about because I had #3M moved into my account but left in #1M and #2M in the statement I sent for my pof
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Do you booked through airline or other site ? And also do you pay in naira

Luada:

Lufthansa is expensive try Qatar airways it cheaper especially at the end of October I checked it last night it was 531,000 naira.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freshStarz: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2023
So no Canadian university or college has free application fee
This guys stingy sha

If it's USA, app fee waiver full everywhere
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kenny4real68: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Good morning All,

I know this is student visa thread but I believe there are more gurus here.
Please is 11 million a good amount for a visitor visa application for me and my wife?
Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kenny4real68: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Kenny4real68:
Good morning All,

Please is 11 million a good amount for POF for a visitor visa application for me and my wife?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2023
freshStarz:
So no Canadian university or college has free application fee
This guys stingy sha

If it's USA, app fee waiver full everywhere

Try Northeastern University

They have Toronto and Vancouver campus.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2023
Kenny4real68:
Good morning All,

Please is 11 million a good amount for a visitor visa application for me and my wife?

It is okay, you have to explain what you will be doing during your visit and if possible, how the various costs will be covered from the N11m
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2023
Pristine664:

I tried to book physical submission for Lagos office and I saw 2nd August. There is no way I can wait that long.

They will not let you enter without an appointment in Lagos, the place is always crowded. You best bet is to come, use the courier service around the visa office or send the passports through courier from your location.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nairalandous19: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Pristine664:

I think Abuja is good o, I got my passport in 3 days

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2023
sunkanmi2211:
My first application took 2 days after biometric

Hi,

What is the status on your application tracker?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freshStarz: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Try Northeastern University

They have Toronto and Vancouver campus.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cotyozimede: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2023
[U don't need need to book appointment if u are using ups.i advise u use ups ,they will tell u what to do,before u summit is must pay ur transmission fee.16350, print out the receipt and add to ur documentquote author=Pristine664 post=124279751]

Co-ask plsss

In addition, for those of us that did biometrics in Lagos but want to submit passport to Abuja through Courier service, at what stage are we suppose to pay the extra fee?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cotyozimede: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2023
Yes is only one ups oooo u will see them close to vsf office dey share fense I think so,u don't need to book appointment if using ups,just go very early so dey can attend to u fast before rushingquote author=Xixteen11 post=124267422]
Thank you very much. So I can use any UPS service close to VFS for submission even without booking an appointment right?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oloyemeji: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
zubizareta:

Start writing your sop. Start building your pof, you ought to have been building the pof before now anyway then start gathering all supporting docs which the sop ought to guide you on supporting docs to attach. Remember, a solid sop is key. So if u cany write it, you can get a help.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.