Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1215877 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queensfield(f): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2023
macdeeza:
you can simply say you are yet to obtain your study permit from immigration Canada. Let them interpret it anyway they want. I defer admission for people all the time and that's the vague language I use and no school has ever come back seeking clarification. You dont need much sentences when you seek to defer admission unless the school demands for it.

Thank you dear friend for your reply.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2023
slimmsyyetty:
Hello house,

Please, is it necessary to submit a tax clearance for a business name registration? The company is not ltd or plc

If you don't have it then it's not compulsory. You can use receipts, invoices, pics, waybills, invoices of import/purchases to explain how active and liquid the business is.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by slimmsyyetty: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Thanks and God bless you 🙏
zubizareta:

If you don't have it then it's not compulsory. You can use receipts, invoices, pics, waybills, invoices of import/purchases to explain how active and liquid the business is.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by doublestar21(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Please I have been following this thread for a long time but because I lack financial strength, I laid low. Please any experience person should answer me because I have finally decided to pursue my dream.

I have my hand finished school 5 years ago. So the question is

1. Between college and university which one is good considering the cost and working years after graduation

2. If I apply for BSC will I stand a chance to get admitted

3. Which school are you advicing me to go to considering having HND?

4. Is it okay to use my parents as sponsor or use my own account for statement of account?

God bless you as you help out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hamzatwasiu3: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Abigbo:
Hi, i intend to apply to medicine hat also, i thought they're starting applications in October? Please reply, thanks!

You can start your application now. For January intake, applications will close by October

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Teettyllayho:
Hello @Bobomaigida, I need help with my visa application. Can I email you please?

No wahala, send an email from my profile

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimash: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Good day house, its seven weeks today i reapplied for my study visa, what should i do please. still waiting. should i send a reminder yet or still keep waiting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Draybaba0103(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Please which VFS office is faster these days between Abuja and Lagos?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lomy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
jimash:
Good day house, its seven weeks today i reapplied for my study visa, what should i do please. still waiting. should i send a reminder yet or still keep waiting.

And me too.
I applied since May 19th.
Upfront medical just got updated two days ago.
I'll just wait and allow them to take their time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hamzatwasiu3: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bobomaigida:

No wahala, send an email from my profile

@bobomaigida, pls I can’t send you mail.
Here is my email hamzatwasiu3@gmail.com

I need your help seriously 🤲
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
angie88:
Hope u wrote ur email address on top of ur photocopied data page u submitted? Hope d email address is correct?

By photocopied data page, do you mean the data page with biometric sticker? Because that is the one I submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
D data page with biometrics sticker dat one follow, but u r supposed to do extra two photocopy of ur data page where u will write ur phone number and email address.

Did u use courier service to submit? U better chat vfs to knw d state of ur passport
Pristine664:

By photocopied data page, do you mean the data page with biometric sticker? Because that is the one I submitted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
angie88:
D data page with biometrics sticker dat one follow, but u r supposed to do extra two photocopy of ur data page where u will write ur phone number and email address.

Did u use courier service to submit? U better chat vfs to knw d state of ur passport

Jeez!!!

My email and phone number was written on my data page that has the biometric sticker.

I did not add any extra copy of my data page. Yes I used Courier service. Pls send me the vsf link I can chat through.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
colored:
The thing is, on the school's website, they only show availability for fall intakes. No info for next year intake. It's not just the Conestoga, other colleges too are guilty of this.

That’s because you see more information only when you have created an OCAS account. You can’t see everything from the website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
kc6964:

What is the deposit fee?

1500CAD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by duncanmighty: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hello gurus, asking this fir a friend who is about applying for Canada visa to join his wife schooling there. He is applying with his 2 children but he has a previous Austrian visa refusal about 4 yrs ago and doesn't have idea of the reason for refusal as he claimed the refisal note was written in their language and still doesn't have the paper anymore. He asked if he should declare that he was refused or not. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zane2point4(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
gracechellar:

For those already with the admission
I deh commot soon🙄
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iykip(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
macdeeza:
you can simply say you are yet to obtain your study permit from immigration Canada. Let them interpret it anyway they want. I defer admission for people all the time and that's the vague language I use and no school has ever come back seeking clarification. You dont need much sentences when you seek to defer admission unless the school demands for it.

Hi, I just got admission. I need to start the study visa application process. How do I go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ekkies: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
hello everyone, i just recently joined this forum. i would like to meet other nigerian students currently studying at college of the rockies cranbrook british columbia.canada as i am a new student
i have 2 questions are there any student whatsapp groups i can join
also i am having difficulty getting accomodation in cranbrook bc and i would be coming in august.
i would really appreciate any help i can get
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iykip(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yaltz:
Thank God for me and my wife. Our visa visa got approved

Everyone on this Canada student visa thread should thank @showyoung for me. God uses him for me has guided me and helped me throughout the whole processes from applying to school to visa submission for my wife and throughout my SOWP. He is the angel God use for me

Thank you 🙏 brother
No word/words can quantify my appreciation to you for your help.

God bless you and your family abundantly
Thank you.

Note: he is not a travel agent he will only gave you guidance based on the information on IRCC website.

Hello, please how did you apply for the visa? I've gotten admission, but don't know how to start the visa process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by canadamustgo24: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Good day nairalanders. Please I need help

I recently got an admission for a one year program. My tuition is 16,000 cad. I plan on using 17M in my account as pof, and I intend to use my brother as a co-sponsor. But the problem is that my brother is self employed as an engineer. He does not have a register company or business, but he has landed properties. Please how do I proof his source of income?

Secondly, I am still trying to put my pof together, and I have till July 17th to make payment for acceptance fees, then second payment by august 3rd. Can I write to the school to give me 2 more weeks to make payment?

Your advise will really be appreciated

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iykip(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Draybaba0103:

I applied from naija o. Even it would have faster than that if I had upfront medicals.

Please how did you go about the visa application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pristine664:

Jeez!!!

My email and phone number was written on my data page that has the biometric sticker.

I did not add any extra copy of my data page. Yes I used Courier service. Pls send me the vsf link I can chat through.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/track-application#
Use web chat to chat them up

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Good day guys,
Please how can I change my DLI from within canada . I’m supposed to attend Conestoga College Ontario, but I want to change to NBCC.
Note, I already have admission at NBCC. And I also have a Study permit for Conestoga College.
I’m in Toronto at the moment. What do I need to do please?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
duncanmighty:
Hello gurus, asking this fir a friend who is about applying for Canada visa to join his wife schooling there. He is applying with his 2 children but he has a previous Austrian visa refusal about 4 yrs ago and doesn't have idea of the reason for refusal as he claimed the refisal note was written in their language and still doesn't have the paper anymore. He asked if he should declare that he was refused or not. Thanks
Tell your friend to come and ask himself

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
saucekid50:
Good day guys,
Please how can I change my DLI from within canada . I’m supposed to attend Conestoga College Ontario, but I want to change to NBCC.
Note, I already have admission at NBCC. And I also have a Study permit for Conestoga College.
I’m in Toronto at the moment. What do I need to do please?

Go to the Ircc portal and upload the new acceptance letter to the portal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olujinmisamson1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Please people how much do I necessary need for as POF in naira after paying 5k CAD from 17k CAD. 2 years course for family of 2.

Where do I explain the occupation/business of the accompanying spouse , purpose of travel or SoP ?
Please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.