Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220255 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tosins(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
mummyprincess:
Good day All!

If you are already studying in Seneca or going for Fall 2023, say hi to me please.

I couldn't find any WhatsApp or Telegram link having read all the pages that highlighted Seneca.

Thanks.

Hi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Biola67: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
NeverInDoubt:
You need help mate. Seek help asap.
ment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Biola67:

Justwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JDB55(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please, can anybody help me with a sample letter of gift deed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kalclinton: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Larryjam:

You can’t use a passport less than 6 months. If you are so sure your passport won’t be ready, simply ask for extension via webform explaining why you can’t meet up with the deadline

Thank you so much
If you don't mind me asking, how can i get this web form to ask for this extension please.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cotyozimede: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
[I have collectedquote author=Pristine664 post=124500235]

Have you collected your passport yet?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kalclinton: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please to those who have gotten a visa and submitted their passport before
After you're given a visa and asked to submit your passport What are the stages and process it entails from there?

Do you get to book an appointment to submit
Please my aunt got a visa and she doesn't know how to go about it next and an agent is telling her she needs to pay money for him to do the whole appointment booking process and some other things he said

Please i need help with this information.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Damilareuju: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
quote author=Opjlee post=124488384]
I'm also experiencing the same issue. But my agent has replied last week. Kindly reach me on whatsapp to rub mind together. +2348034454894.
Hello guys I did boimentry on the 10th of may and my agent said nothing is come up they sent in a message on week 5th saying that have I ever applied for United state visa he as responded to them and since that week 5 I have not heard anything and this is week 10th please advice[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kalclinton:
Please to those who have gotten a visa and submitted their passport before
After you're given a visa and asked to submit your passport What are the stages and process it entails from there?

Do you get to book an appointment to submit
Please my aunt got a visa and she doesn't know how to go about it next and an agent is telling her she needs to pay money for him to do the whole appointment booking process and some other things he said

Please i need help with this information.
Thank you.

LOL,

Firstly, where did she do her biometric, Lagos or Abuja? if she did in Lagos then she can submit at Lagos VFS without paying transmission fee. If she is submitting at Abuja then she will pay transmission fee and courier fee to and fro.

Let us assume she did in Lagos, she can either check VFS website to book an appointment to submit the passport or pay a courier coy to take the passport to the VFS for her, then pick up after it has been stamped. Most people use either DHL or UPS.
Some people still go to VFS location and meet the UPS or DHL office to submit, this helps in a way that those people know all what you need to submit with your passport.
Things you need;
Original passport
Photocopy of the passport
PPR letter
Biometric Slip given to her when she enrolled.
Payment for SMS* not compulsory.

It takes an average of 1 week for VFS to acknowledge passport submission if you send by courier. For all the fees check VFS website, I do not want to quote here cos the prices have been changing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Cotyozimede:
[I have collectedquote author=Pristine664 post=124500235]

Have you collected your passport yet?
Congrats!

Please what is the message you received last before going to collect it physically? I also submitted to Lagos through courier and below is the message I received last...

The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Abuja OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Abuja OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Contact a lawyer for that
JDB55:
Please, can anybody help me with a sample letter of gift deed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Just make sure your passport get to them before the deadline, even if it is 1week to the deadline, my client has similar issue, i just told to make he follow up with the passport, disturb the person handling your passport. he has submitted and VFS has sent the tracking number
Kalclinton:
Hello everyone
Please please
I just got my student visa
I was informed by IRCC on the 30th of june
My problem now is that my passport would expire in 5months time and I've already applied to renew it which i was told it would be out by next week and IRCC has given me 30days to submit my passport which the deadline should be 30th of this month.

The bigger problem is I'm not sure that passport will really be out by next week like they said because this is Nigeria so in the worst case scenario it's not out yet is it advisable that i use my old passport with 5months to expire then when the new one comes out i could merge them both together.
Please help I'm confused i really need to know what to do.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
kindly read the offer letter, if they give you conditional admission, then you must fulfill all the condition(s) as stated on the offer letter, but if they give you unconditional admission, then you have a choice to either pay your tuition or apply for your study visa
Brown2012:

Please I need help, I just got my admission into saint Lawrence college, I don't know the next step to take in other to secure my admission, please I need guidance someone should please help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kalclinton: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bobomaigida:

LOL,

Firstly, where did she do her biometric, Lagos or Abuja? if she did in Lagos then she can submit at Lagos VFS without paying transmission fee. If she is submitting at Abuja then she will pay transmission fee and courier fee to and fro.

Let us assume she did in Lagos, she can either check VFS website to book an appointment to submit the passport or pay a courier coy to take the passport to the VFS for her, then pick up after it has been stamped. Most people use either DHL or UPS.
Some people still go to VFS location and meet the UPS or DHL office to submit, this helps in a way that those people know all what you need to submit with your passport.
Things you need;
Original passport
Photocopy of the passport
PPR letter
Biometric Slip given to her when she enrolled.
Payment for SMS* not compulsory.

It takes an average of 1 week for VFS to acknowledge passport submission if you send by courier. For all the fees check VFS website, I do not want to quote here cos the prices have been changing.
She did her biometrics in lagos
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moidemure: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kalclinton:

Thank you so much
If you don't mind me asking, how can i get this web form to ask for this extension please.?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by richard69(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Good evening guys, we put in a family application and paid $170 biometric fee. My kids are below 14 so they didn't do biometrics, now it's time for passport submission hope i don't have to Pay the $30/16540 transmission fee for them? Anyone who can assist with my question pls.
@ Bobomaigida
@ Zubizareta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by frony1: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2023
Please can I contact you through your email? I need your help , I would like to send mails to IRCC too

daisy1:
PPR ALERT!!

My PPR came in today at 7am.

I am a first time applicant and I have had  a USA B1 visa refusal before.

BACKGROUND
My initial target was to go to the UK to school because everyone I spoke to said Canada was hard to get into. Last year I applied to about 5 schools, 2 in UK and 3 in Canada.

Fanshawe responded really quickly, I almost didn't take it as I wanted George Brown, they had a course a bit closer to what I currently do, but one mind was like, just take what you see first, so I accepted their offer and I paid 9k CAD using my GTBank USD card.  2-3 months later, none of the other schools I applied to accepted me, George brown I really wanted, said my study gap was more than 5 years as the last time I was in school was in 2011.

I then came on nairaland and I read as much as I could from here, I even asked questions and I got responses. In my case, I have a fulltime job and 2 different side gigs, that pay me monthly so I needed to know if this would not affect me as I am self-funded.

THE APPLICATION

I did not need to write IELTS or verify my documents via WES.
My application to Fanshawe was done via www.applyboard.com.
I wrote my SOP myself, ensuring that I use headlines to break it so that it doesn't become a long read. One key thing I did here was explain how as an accounting graduate, I pivoted into Marketing. I treated my SOP as a story, ensuring that I hit the high notes really quickly without boring or oversharing irrelevant information. The headlines and a brief synopsis for what each section contains can be found below:

YOUR NAME
The Visa Officer,
Deputy High Commission of Canada,
Lagos Nigeria.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

- Introduction: In this section, I gave my name, a bit of my educational background and the course I want to go and study in Canada. I ended this section with saying how this course will improve my career

ABOUT ME
In this section, I gave some info about my family, If you are married, state that, have kids, state it here

ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
in this section, I gave more information about my education, I only have a BSC in accounting, so to set the ball rolling for why I want to take a different path in my studies, I stated why I am making the switch to a different course of study.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
in this section, I talked about my work experience, showing a clear progression of my career from after university to date.

REASONS FOR PURSUING (INSERT YOUR COURSE NAME HERE) COURSE IN CANADA
here I talked about why pursuing this course in Canada was important to me, in my case it was very important to get an additional degree in the field I currently work in, if I wanted to advance in my career.

WHY FANSHAWE COLLEGE IN CANADA?
ExIplain why you chose this school and not any other. It would be great to look through your school's website and find out what makes them standout and add it in this section.

SPONSORSHIP OF MY CANADA STUDY TRIP
Explain who is sponsoring the trip, if you are self sponsored like me, state how much you earn monthly, if you paid any part of your fees, state it here, state how much you have kept aside for upkeep. If you are sponsored by someone, tell the story about why this person will pay your fees, show a clear relationship and also state their monthly revenue or salary.

MY FUTURE PLAN
here I talked about what I will do with the Canadian degree when I return to Nigeria

Overall, Make sure you stick to the point, tell a clear story about your life. The general rule of thumb for font size/type on SOP is times new roman, size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5 (I don't know if this is important, but it does make your writeup look neater.

THE SUBMISSION
I submitted my application on March 30, these are documents I submitted
I used the GCKey portal to submit.
- All the IMM forms
- Letter of acceptance
- Passport
- Digital photo
- Medical e-sheet
- Proof of funds (MBS for my USD account as well as MBS for my Naira account, Payment receipt from Flywire to fanshawe)
- Client Information (see all the documents below)
- SOP
- Invoices I sent to clients for my side gig
- My Payoneer account print out (if you are a freelancer, you will know what this is)
- A picture of my car
- My car ownership papers
- My old scheghen visa
-My full time job contract showing clearly that I am still going to be working for them, I am not on leave. This was my home tie. I did not need a study leave letter because of this.
- Shares certificate I received from this fulltime job.

THE WAIT
This is the timeline after submission
- Upfront medical IOM - March 20
- Apllication was submitted - March 30
- Confirmation of application - March 31
- Biometrics letter - March 31
Biometrics done - April 5
Then silence...
I scheduled emails via my gmail to send to the IRCC emails, Newyork, beijing, nairobi at least once a day. I just scheduled the email for 10 days in like 1 hour and I just left it, same email no changes and my subject line was URGENT - STUDY PERMIT.
May 30 - Medical passed
June 8 - Correspondence letter (BVL)
Then silence again, it was unusual as BVL comes a few hours before PPR but mine didn't, so I started researching again. Then angie88 told me to create an account via https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login to check if I would see my visa document number. On June 9, I checked and my visa and study permit numbers were there under the Document status. I sent a couple of emails but I got a generic response.

THE FINAL APPROVAL.
During the weekend, I had scheduled like 42 emails to go out to all IRCC offices starting from 10am today, but at 7am, I got the PPR. I had to stop all the scheduled emails immediately
June 19 - PPR

TIMELINE
- Application was submitted - March 30
- Biometrics done - April 5 (Updated on GCkey same day)
- May 30 - Medical passed
- June 8 - Correspondence letter (BVL)
- June 19 - PPR

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by frony1: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Good day Gurus,

Please I would like to seek your guidance. An agent applied for a friend since early May, there has been no other update since after medical passed late May. My friend is now worried and wants to write IRCC as well as raise webforms but the agent didn’t release the email address he used to create her profile to her . My question now is this : Can she raise webforms with a different email address , will this affect her visa application? Please help out . Thank you all .

Please help out Nairalanders, thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by frony1: 12:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Damilareuju:
quote author=Opjlee post=124488384]
I'm also experiencing the same issue. But my agent has replied last week. Kindly reach me on whatsapp to rub mind together. +2348034454894.
Hello guys I did boimentry on the 10th of may and my agent said nothing is come up they sent in a message on week 5th saying that have I ever applied for United state visa he as responded to them and since that week 5 I have not heard anything and this is week 10th please advice

I sent you a chat on WhatsApp, can we talk ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2023
daisy1:
PPR ALERT!!

My PPR came in today at 7am.

I am a first time applicant and I have had  a USA B1 visa refusal before.

BACKGROUND
My initial target was to go to the UK to school because everyone I spoke to said Canada was hard to get into. Last year I applied to about 5 schools, 2 in UK and 3 in Canada.

Fanshawe responded really quickly, I almost didn't take it as I wanted George Brown, they had a course a bit closer to what I currently do, but one mind was like, just take what you see first, so I accepted their offer and I paid 9k CAD using my GTBank USD card.  2-3 months later, none of the other schools I applied to accepted me, George brown I really wanted, said my study gap was more than 5 years as the last time I was in school was in 2011.

I then came on nairaland and I read as much as I could from here, I even asked questions and I got responses. In my case, I have a fulltime job and 2 different side gigs, that pay me monthly so I needed to know if this would not affect me as I am self-funded.

THE APPLICATION

I did not need to write IELTS or verify my documents via WES.
My application to Fanshawe was done via www.applyboard.com.
I wrote my SOP myself, ensuring that I use headlines to break it so that it doesn't become a long read. One key thing I did here was explain how as an accounting graduate, I pivoted into Marketing. I treated my SOP as a story, ensuring that I hit the high notes really quickly without boring or oversharing irrelevant information. The headlines and a brief synopsis for what each section contains can be found below:

YOUR NAME
The Visa Officer,
Deputy High Commission of Canada,
Lagos Nigeria.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

- Introduction: In this section, I gave my name, a bit of my educational background and the course I want to go and study in Canada. I ended this section with saying how this course will improve my career

ABOUT ME
In this section, I gave some info about my family, If you are married, state that, have kids, state it here

ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
in this section, I gave more information about my education, I only have a BSC in accounting, so to set the ball rolling for why I want to take a different path in my studies, I stated why I am making the switch to a different course of study.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
in this section, I talked about my work experience, showing a clear progression of my career from after university to date.

REASONS FOR PURSUING (INSERT YOUR COURSE NAME HERE) COURSE IN CANADA
here I talked about why pursuing this course in Canada was important to me, in my case it was very important to get an additional degree in the field I currently work in, if I wanted to advance in my career.

WHY FANSHAWE COLLEGE IN CANADA?
ExIplain why you chose this school and not any other. It would be great to look through your school's website and find out what makes them standout and add it in this section.

SPONSORSHIP OF MY CANADA STUDY TRIP
Explain who is sponsoring the trip, if you are self sponsored like me, state how much you earn monthly, if you paid any part of your fees, state it here, state how much you have kept aside for upkeep. If you are sponsored by someone, tell the story about why this person will pay your fees, show a clear relationship and also state their monthly revenue or salary.

MY FUTURE PLAN
here I talked about what I will do with the Canadian degree when I return to Nigeria

Overall, Make sure you stick to the point, tell a clear story about your life. The general rule of thumb for font size/type on SOP is times new roman, size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5 (I don't know if this is important, but it does make your writeup look neater.

THE SUBMISSION
I submitted my application on March 30, these are documents I submitted
I used the GCKey portal to submit.
- All the IMM forms
- Letter of acceptance
- Passport
- Digital photo
- Medical e-sheet
- Proof of funds (MBS for my USD account as well as MBS for my Naira account, Payment receipt from Flywire to fanshawe)
- Client Information (see all the documents below)
- SOP
- Invoices I sent to clients for my side gig
- My Payoneer account print out (if you are a freelancer, you will know what this is)
- A picture of my car
- My car ownership papers
- My old scheghen visa
-My full time job contract showing clearly that I am still going to be working for them, I am not on leave. This was my home tie. I did not need a study leave letter because of this.
- Shares certificate I received from this fulltime job.

THE WAIT
This is the timeline after submission
- Apllication was submitted - March 30
Biometrics done - April 5
Then silence...
I scheduled emails via my gmail to send to the IRCC emails, Newyork, beijing, nairobi at least once a day. I just scheduled the email for 10 days in like 1 hour and I just left it, same email no changes and my subject line was URGENT - STUDY PERMIT.
May 30 - Medical passed
June 8 - Correspondence letter (BVL)
Then silence again, it was unusual as BVL comes a few hours before PPR but mine didn't, so I started researching again. Then angie88 told me to create an account via https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login to check if I would see my visa document number. On June 9, I checked and my visa and study permit numbers were there under the Document status. I sent a couple of emails but I got a generic response.

THE FINAL APPROVAL.
During the weekend, I had scheduled like 42 emails to go out to all IRCC offices starting from 10am today, but at 7am, I got the PPR. I had to stop all the scheduled emails immediately
June 19 - PPR

TIMELINE
- Application was submitted - March 30
- Biometrics done - April 5 (Updated on GCkey same day)
- May 30 - Medical passed
- June 8 - Correspondence letter (BVL)
- June 19 - PPR

Wow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AskGod07: 3:19am On Jul 19, 2023
If you are in Lagos why can’t you take the passport and submit by yourself or use ups to submit your passport and collect it in person.

Lagos is faster now ok, if you experience Abuja and courier service wahala you won’t like it

richard69:
Good evening guys, we put in a family application and paid $170 biometric fee. My kids are below 14 so they didn't do biometrics, now it's time for passport submission hope i don't have to Pay the $30/16540 transmission fee for them? Anyone who can assist with my question pls.
@ Bobomaigida
@ Zubizareta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cotyozimede: 4:49am On Jul 19, 2023
[ they will send u another message again when is ready for pickup in Abuja,just wait,two days later another message again that is ready for collection in Lagos .so wen dey send is ready for collection in Lagos u will move to Lagos to collect it.do not use courier service to pick up oooooo if not e go enter one mrtquote author=Pristine664 post=124506440]
Congrats!

Please what is the message you received last before going to collect it physically? I also submitted to Lagos through courier and below is the message I received last...

The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Abuja OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Abuja OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by askarachi: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2023
I also got an offer from there. Please send your email address so we can connect
patbaba3:
Hello house, I have been following this thread closely. I got admission to International business University , Toronto for masters in business administration and would like to apply with my wife and 2 children. I would like to ask, what category am i going to apply for my wife and 2 children. Then i have booked my medicals for 20th July, can I go ahead with the medicals even though I plan to submit by 25th July. good advise is needed at this time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2023
richard69:
@ Bobomaigida
@ Zubizareta

Boss, you will pay the transmission fee for the kids - N16,540 each.
You and Madam will not pay that.
When paying the transmission fee, pay it individually so you can print the receipts and attach it to a particular kid documents.
- PPR letter for each of you.
- Passport photocopies for each of you.
- Biometric slips for yourself and Madam.
- Consent form signed by Madam for each passport since she is the main applicant.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oscarrito(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello,
Is it enough if I go for passport collection with this email (see image) that I got from VFS Lagos or there will be another email inviting me for passport collection.

Thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ZorroJuro: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone,

I've been a long time reader and even used info here to submit my application myself. I recently got a message from my portal. It states something about me stating 'No' to the previous visa refusal question. The thing is my parents wanted the whole family to go for vacation in December 2019 to Florida, USA. Earlier in 2018 my parents and younger siblings went because I and my sister were already in uni doing exams during that period. We were denied the visa as a family and not personally and the reason was not even stated. We didn't spend up to 3 minutes with the visa officer and according to the paper given they seemed us unfit due to insufficient family ties (because the whole family was traveling).
I thought the question they asked for my Canada application was meant individually and for canada. Please how do I respond to this. I have 7 days to respond and I'm panicking because they wrote something about a visa ban. Attached is a screenshot of the letter.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Do you mean is applicable to all kids below 15 years that didn't do biometrics to pay transmission fee for passport submission? Even if their parents submit where they do their biometrics.

Bobomaigida:

Boss, you will pay the transmission fee for the kids - N16,540 each.
You and Madam will not pay that.
When paying the transmission fee, pay it individually so you can print the receipts and attach it to a particular kid documents.
- PPR letter for each of you.
- Passport photocopies for each of you.
- Biometric slips for yourself and Madam.
- Consent form signed by Madam for each passport since she is the main applicant.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lomy(f): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2023
ZorroJuro:
Hello everyone,

I've been a long time reader and even used info here to submit my application myself. I recently got a message from my portal. It states something about me stating 'No' to the previous visa refusal question. The thing is my parents wanted the whole family to go for vacation in December 2019 to Florida, USA. Earlier in 2018 my parents and younger siblings went because I and my sister were already in uni doing exams during that period. We were denied the visa as a family and not personally and the reason was not even stated. We didn't spend up to 3 minutes with the visa officer and according to the paper given they seemed us unfit due to insufficient family ties (because the whole family was traveling).
I thought the question they asked for my Canada application was meant individually and for canada. Please how do I respond to this. I have 7 days to respond and I'm panicking because they wrote something about a visa ban. Attached is a screenshot of the letter.

Sorry about this. I learnt it's usually best to indicate since Canada and US are neighbouring countries.
I made the same mistake in mine, I forgot to indicate just like you, my saving grace was I uploaded a webform weeks after to state that I have been denied visa before, although I'm currently waiting for my PPR.

I think you need to be careful of the response you give them to avoid ban. Hopefully someone here will assist you with a better response. All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Officialarhnie(f): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Chubby682:

Thanks, have you gotten admission?

Yes but for September

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.