Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220841 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by b0b0000: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Biola67:

Share the documents you submitted.

Thanks

For the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Biola67: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
b0b0000:

For the application?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
b0b0000:

Good evening boss

Please I got PPR today

What are the steps to take for submitting to DHL.

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
isoftic:

I have Maths D7 in WAEC and B3 in NECO
Can i use the both to apply?

NBCC applicants with WAEC or NECO certificates are required to purchase a West African Examination Council (WAEC) scratch card or National Examination Council (NECO) scratch card.

Admissions decision will be based on your WAEC or NECO results. A minimum score of C6 on English and Math is required for admission to NBCC.

If your neco result is good then submit the neco but to combine two results that is what I don't know and nobody here can give you that answer except the admission officer, so help yourself and contact the school.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisifeanyi: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please, the bank account in my payslip, must it be the same with the bank I'm using for my POF? I am using Globus bank for POF while my salary account is UBA. I'm showing some of my payslip.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluayebenz: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
b0b0000:

Good evening boss

Please I got PPR today

What are the steps to take for submitting to DHL.

Congratulations....

Follow the steps below

Passport Submission Information after visa Approval.

For Lagos Office:

Walk into any DHL or UPS store, you can google & check for the one's near you.

This is the Address you will mail your documents to:

Canada Visa Application Centre
Ground Floor, The Manor
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1
Lagos
Nigeria

Documents to go with to the DHL Office:

- Two photocopies of your international passport data page
- Your International Passport itself
- Passport request letter
- Biometric confirmation slip (the document you were given after u did your Biometrics)
-Two copies of signed VFS consent forms

The VFS consent form is available at https://www./vfsconsentform

Put everything in a Big Brown Envelope,

Write your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. & Email Address on the Envelope boldly

When you go to DHL, also indicate that you want a two way courier service. Then provide them the address you want your passport sent to when ready.

For Abuja Office:

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee N16,540 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)
-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Plc

Disclaimer: please confirm the account details before any transaction.

Send your documents via DHL 1-way courier.

The contact information of VFS in Nigeria is available at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/contact-us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluayebenz: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
tweeny24:

No I haven’t

I believe you need to pay the transmission fee or rather go there and do physical submission.

Don't forget to add your signed consent form.

I will advice physical submission in your case
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by frony1: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
zubizareta:

Send me a mail.

I just did. We are not connected so it prompted me to send you anonymous mail first .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisifeanyi: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please, the bank account in my payslip, must it be the same with the bank I'm using for my POF? I am using Globus bank for POF while my salary account is UBA. I'm showing some of my payslip. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by alakara(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
Please, the bank account in my payslip, must it be the same with the bank I'm using for my POF? I am using Globus bank for POF while my salary account is UBA. I'm showing some of my payslip. Thanks
No

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by alakara(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
frony1:
Hello Gurus,

Please who can help with SOP?

Dm me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dafuturis(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hello guys
Please I need your candid advise.

Form A messed me up so I couldn't meet the June 13 deadline to pay the balance of first semester school fees, then immediately came the Naira floating cum devaluation. I have a friend in Canada also schooling in Conestoga who told me to relax that the payment can even be made close to resumption, that the school will enrol me regardless when they receive it but he asked I send an email to the school to let them know about the delay.

I sent an email to the school July 4, a reply was sent yesterday 18th July. They've reaffirmed my friends initial assurance to me and said so far I have paid the tuition deposit of 1500 CAD that my space remains reserved but warned that I must ensure I pay it before traveling as VO at arrival airport in Canada will not approve my entry.

I submitted my visa application on the 8th of July, biometrics booked for 13th July. I got medical request on the 14th of July. I did upfront medical on the 13th of July same day I did biometrics,. had to do the two same day to save cost of traveling twice to Abuja from Port Harcourt.

Medical result was sent to my email July 17th, I uploaded it via webform immediately to my application. This is the present state of my application, no medical passed update yet.

Now to the main issue:;
My worry now is that I might be refused visa because I'm yet to pay first semester school fees and it was stated that my offer expires if by the 13th of June the balance of first semester is not received.

My fear is that I might be refused approval at this stage if attention is paid to it by the issuing officer. note, I have my generated form A uploaded but there is no uploaded evidence from school of successful receiving my payment.

I have been thinking, should I quickly make the payment and upload it via webform to my application or relax and wait for visa decision?

Please I would like to hear of your opinions if this would affect my visa final approval decision or will not. some persons have said it will not because if I don't pay there is no way I can enter the country, the exact same warning from the school in their email reply.
note, my offer has no condition of acceptance

Will this be an issue with the final visa issuing officer or it is not a serious concern, Is the deposit enough for the officer opinions very much appreciated πŸ™πŸ™

Attached:
Screenshots from LOA about the deadline and condition of acceptance.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kalclinton: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please who do i write and address my mail to
I have a deadline to submit my passport for the visa by 30th of july but it's not ready since it's being renewed at the immigration office
I also checked vfs website to book an appointment down for submission but all dates in july is closed till august so july is completely out of it even though they gave me 30th of july as the deadline

I need to write to someone requesting for an extended time with my current situation
Please who do i address or how do i go about it

Any ideas please.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Biola67: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
dafuturis:
Hello guys

Form A messed me up so I couldn't meet the June 13 deadline to pay the balance of first semester school fees, then immediately came the Naira floating cum devaluation acceptance.
Use black market and send webform ASAP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
frony1:

I just did. We are not connected so it prompted me to send you anonymous mail first .

Yes. Just responded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by faithee01: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Accommodation needed around Brandon in manitoba....if you know anyone who wants a house mate . Kindly reach out. Female pls. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
In everything pls have faith, and God that did it to this stages will definitely done it well. If you have an opportunity to make the payment for your first semester please do and update them through webform.

Relax it will end in praise

You will get your PPR soon !!!!

dafuturis:
Hello guys

Form A messed me up so I couldn't meet the June 13 deadline to pay the balance of first semester school fees, then immediately came the Naira floating cum devaluation. I have a friend in Canada also schooling in Conestoga who told me to relax that the payment can even be made close to resumption, that the school will enrol me regardless when they receive it but he asked I send an email to the school to let them know about the delay.

I sent an email to the school July 4, a reply was sent yesterday 18th July. They've reaffirmed my friends initial assurance to me and said so far I have paid the tuition deposit of 1500 CAD that my space remains reserved but warned that I must ensure I pay it before traveling as VO at arrival airport in Canada will not approve my entry.

I submitted my visa application on the 8th of July, biometrics booked for 13th July. I got medical request on the 14th of July. I did upfront medical on the 13th of July same day I did biometrics,. had to do the two same day to save cost of traveling twice to Abuja from Port Harcourt.

Medical result was sent to my email July 17th, I uploaded it via webform immediately to my application. This is the present state of my application, no medical passed update yet.

My worry now is that I might be refused visa because I'm yet to pay first semester school fees and it was stated that my offer expires if by the 13th of June the balance of first semester is not received.

My fear is that I might be refused approval at this stage if attention is paid to it by the issuing officer. note, I have my generated form A uploaded but there is no uploaded evidence from school of successful receiving my payment.

I have been thinking, should I quickly make the payment and upload it via webform to my application or relax and wait for visa decision?

Please I would like to hear of your opinions if this would affect my visa final approval decision or will not. some persons have said it will not because if I don't pay there is no way I can enter the country, the exact same warning from the school in their email reply.

Will this be an issue with the final visa issuing officer or it is not a serious concern, Is the deposit enough for the officer opinions very much appreciated πŸ™πŸ™

Attached:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Baphil: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please is anyone experiencing what I have been experiencing since yesterday? The new portal has refused to go beyond Information about education, work and other activities even though I have filled the questionnaire to the point of uploading documents and all answers were saved.

Please is anyone experiencing this? Does anyone know what the matter is?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by frony1: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
zubizareta:

Yes. Just responded.

Please how can I see your response?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
frony1:

Please how can I see your response?

Check your mail. You will see my response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
If you use Globus, endeavor to also include UBA in the attachment so the VO can see how the amount in the payslip hits the UBA salary account monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dafuturis(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Biola67:

Use black market and send webform ASAP

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dafuturis(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
In everything pls have faith, and God that did it to this stages will definitely done it well. If you have an opportunity to make the payment for your first semester please do and update them through webform.

Relax it will end in praise

You will get your PPR soon !!!!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dafuturis(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
dafuturis:
Hello guys

Attached:

@Zubizareta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Luada(m): 2:24am On Jul 20, 2023
Hello... am looking for blisstech2017 hope you see this, I have emailed you so we can discuss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 3:28am On Jul 20, 2023
dafuturis:

@Zubizareta

Ircc contacts schools to confirm LOA. Now what's the guarantee that when they contact your school, they will put in words that they gave you permission to go ahead with that LOA as Long as you pay before you enter the country as they told you.
Personally, I will advise that if you have the funds, quickly pay and attach evidence of payment and receipt from the school, your correspondence with the school confirming you could apply with that LOA as you stated above as well as an LOE explaining briefly why the payment was delayed due to the form A system. This should be fine. Send via webform and emails.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by macdeeza: 4:03am On Jul 20, 2023
the most probable scenario will be a request from the VO for an updated LOA not an outright refusal. Rarely do IRCC refuse application because the admission date has elapse. People still get approved even after the school resumption date had passed.

dafuturis:
Hello guys

Attached:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Not necessary if he/she didn't have any funds in the account, because some people spend all their salary once hit their acct lol.

My suggestion not limited

[ author=TradeSunMoore post=124531984]
If you use Globus, endeavor to also include UBA in the attachment so the VO can see how the amount in the payslip hits the UBA salary account monthly. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:15am On Jul 20, 2023
If UBA bank is not the bank you wanted to use as your proof of funds, you can submit your 3 month payslips, employment letter and letter of introduction from your employer etc as your proof of employment

You just need to explain how you raised the funds in your Globus bank and back it up with proof and documents

chrisifeanyi:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dehiero: 5:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Good day house so I finally got admission and I’m ready to put in the application my problem is I’m not in Nigeria although I work here I’m a legal resident but my pof and other supporting documents (home ties) are from nigeria..will I need to go back and apply from nigeria??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2023
dehiero:
Good day house so I finally got admission and I’m ready to put in the application my problem is I’m not in Nigeria although I work here I’m a legal resident but my pof and other supporting documents (home ties) are from nigeria..will I need to go back and apply from nigeria??

I also base in Europe and I have my residence permit here . So you don't need to travel to Nigeria only if you have done your biometric once before and if you haven't then ask to be sure if you can do biometric outside your country of citizenship. Because I once applied to Canada five years ago in Nigeria before I moved to Europe . So my biometric is still active.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.