Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220559 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
ZorroJuro:

Here’s my story
I got my PPR 15 days after biometrics!
• Application submission; 1st July, 2023.
• Biometrics submission; 5th July, 2023 (updated on the same day).
• Medicals passed; 18th July, 2023 (p.s: I did upfront medicals).
• Procedural Fairness letter; 18th July, 2023 (because I mistakenly put the wrong information concerning visa denials).
• PPR letter; 20th July, 2023
I also submitted my application without an agent cus they were misbehaving.
DOCUMENTS USED
• Letter of acceptance
• Tuition receipt (4,000 CAD)
• Sponsor’s Bank statement
• SOP
• Sponsor’s Bank reference letter
• Recommendation from school
• Sponsor’s property documents
• Upfront medicals letter
• Police report
• Passport
• Sponsor’s passport
• NIN (Sponsor’s and mine)
• Recommendation letter from employee
• C.V
• Birth certificate
• Transcript
• Family pictures
• Affidavit of return home
• Letter of sponsorship
• Sponsor’s company ownership documents

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Spares: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Congratulations.
Please how much did you put in the account for POF?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Good evening all Please if tuition receipt is attached to the client information section instead of Proof of funds section hope that won't be an issue and will they be able to see it in the Client information section?Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
I am the next to testify soon!!!!

Gigdraft:
Congratulations 🎉

Now, who's next?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
ZorroJuro:

Please do you use form A to pay for the tuition fee and for how long?

Congratulations 🎉
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Congratulations zorro, I am happy it came out positive.

ZorroJuro:

Here’s my story
I got my PPR 15 days after biometrics!
• Application submission; 1st July, 2023.
• Biometrics submission; 5th July, 2023 (updated on the same day).
• Medicals passed; 18th July, 2023 (p.s: I did upfront medicals).
• Procedural Fairness letter; 18th July, 2023 (because I mistakenly put the wrong information concerning visa denials).
• PPR letter; 20th July, 2023
I also submitted my application without an agent cus they were misbehaving.
DOCUMENTS USED
• Letter of acceptance
• Sponsor’s Bank statement
• SOP
• Sponsor’s Bank reference letter
• Recommendation from school
• Sponsor’s property documents
• Upfront medicals letter
• Police report
• Passport
• Sponsor’s passport
• NIN (Sponsor’s and mine)
• Recommendation letter from employee
• C.V
• Birth certificate
• Transcript
• Family pictures
• Affidavit of return home
• Letter of sponsorship
• Sponsor’s company ownership documents

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
You can submit that no problem or better still find a lawyer to help you do deed of agreement and affix his Nigeria bar association law sticker, sign and stamp then submit it along with your land agreement.

In all commit everything to God hand

Ibadan100:
Please help! What document can I submit to proof I own lands in Nigeria. I don’t have CofO I only have land agreement when I bought the lands.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ibadan100(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

You can submit that no problem or better still find a lawyer to help you do deed of agreement and affix his Nigeria bar association law sticker, sign and stamp then submit it along with your land agreement.

In all commit everything to God hand

Okay thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
You are welcome, sorry I meant to say Deed of assignment

Ibadan100:
Okay thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by phyla(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Congratulations
Pls can you please share with me a copy of your SOP.my email is yinkafila@hotmail.com.
Thank you
Bobomaigida:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by phyla(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hello,please i also need SOP, my email is yinkafila@hotmail.com.
Thank you

zubizareta:

I can help you with a detailed SOP. Send a mail. But you didn't give more details on duration of program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by phyla(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please why did you say this?
Whats wrong with MFB?
Please educate me.
tayogbade:
Just to help someone here. DO NOT USE MICROFINANCE BANK FOR YOUR POF. Do not even use it to support your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimash: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
ayomilore:

Congrats jimash..

When did you submit your application?

May 29th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by soojar(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2023
phyla:
Please why did you say this?
Whats wrong with MFB?
Please educate me.

Everything is wrong with Microfinance bank.

e.g.
according to CBN they are not allowed to do international transactions which IRCC is aware of
according to CBN they are only allowed to cater for local/rural communities that don't have access to commercial banks

etc.

We learn every day.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by toeyeen(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2023
Anyone going to Calgary this fall should contact me and is looking for a roommate. Kindly send me a private message.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 12:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Boss, you will pay the transmission fee for the kids - N16,540 each.
You and Madam will not pay that.
When paying the transmission fee, pay it individually so you can print the receipts and attach it to a particular kid documents.
- PPR letter for each of you.
- Passport photocopies for each of you.
- Biometric slips for yourself and Madam.
- Consent form signed by Madam for each passport since she is the main applicant.

Wow! this is a big oversight. I did not realise that every child will be required to pay transmission fee since they did not do Biometrics. The information is not even on their site.

Please how can one rectify this now? Should one make the payments and send via chat. Luckily, they are yet to acknowledge reciept of the delivery by the Courier company.

I have 3 kids with passport requests and i did not pay the transmission fees. Please what are my options? I was thinking since I did Biometrics in Lagos, we wont need to pay the transmission fees for all 4 of us. How do i correct this guys? please!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Baphil: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2023
Honeeydrop:
I have responded
Thank you so very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cotyozimede: 2:28am On Jul 21, 2023
aylawal72:
Please help and offer some advice:

I just got this email from VFS that my passport most people are not patient enough,pls wat u will get another mail to come pick up in lagos.that was what a lady did going to auja .u have to wait for another mail that is ready for pickup in lagos.is ready but it is in Abuja and I submitted in Lagos for personal pick up in Lagos too.

What can i do?

"The decision envelope for your application, has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Jul 20 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC"

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 4:44am On Jul 21, 2023
Paying of school fees, is form A still working and how long will it take to send tuition fees using form A ?

Good morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dehiero: 5:03am On Jul 21, 2023
kc6964:
Paying of school fees, is form A still working and how long will it take to send tuition fees using form A ?

Good morning
It’s better to use black market it’s faster and the diff isn’t much anyway…what school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by alphabbey1(m): 5:05am On Jul 21, 2023
kc6964:

Good morning
Form A is working, the rate is just very close to black market rate... And by the time you check the amount to do Tax clearance which is compulsory to submit, might not worth it

Read content in the picture below for proper understanding

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dehiero: 5:12am On Jul 21, 2023
kc6964:

Yes my pof is in my Nigeria account, to be easy for me to prove . If you have work contract wherever you are you can use your 3-4 months pay slips to show how you get your money.

To verify your pof , leave the job for the ircc to do , you just make sure your documents are genuine.

But for the biometric am not sure if you can do it outside your country of citizen, but ask the guru to be sure
Does That mean when the visa is approved you’ll have to send your passport back to naija to get the sticker or you can get it over there?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 6:00am On Jul 21, 2023
dehiero:

Does That mean when the visa is approved you’ll have to send your passport back to naija to get the sticker or you can get it over there?

The visa office where you apply may have certain instructions on how and where to submit your passport and how to get your visa. Your passport will be stamped by the nearest Canadian consulate.

Can I apply outside my home country ?
If you are legally admitted to the country you are currently in, you can apply at your nearest visa application centre or you can also apply online.

I am currently outside my home country, can I do my biometrics in another country? Yes, you can go to any VAC – it doesn't have to be the VAC in your country of residence.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by scanice: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Someone should please explain this. I am in Lagos and not Abuja, does it mean my passport is available for pickup and I can go for collection?

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20230714CALAPKTxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Jul 20 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leemahsofine: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2023
Leemahsofine:
Hi guys who has idea of schools in Canada that accept Benin certificate before I start wasting my 100$ application fee

Don’t air me 🫠
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2023
For those who has already paid their tuition fees, please which method do you guys use. Is it through form A ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emma549: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2023
Good morning all,
Please do you need a transit visa flying through London, but on the flight details
It's showing Heathrow and Gatwick.

Please is it ok to book such flight.

And can anyone advise how to get cheap flights
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Please who has successfully applied for Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) through the new portal??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ZorroJuro: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Spares:
Congratulations.
Please how much did you put in the account for POF?
Thanks.

Since I had already paid 4k tuition. I put 28k POF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ZorroJuro: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2023
kc6964:

Please do you use form A to pay for the tuition fee and for how long?

Congratulations 🎉

Thanks, I didn't use Form A. A family friend in Canada payed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.