Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1238912 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GoodofNaija: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
tolupe1:

1, First application, I only submitted bank statement for the regular bank account and for the mutual funds account. I only submitted reference letter for the pensions account. But in my second application, I request for a reference letter from the mutual account.

2, my spouse account

3, No, a 2-year program.

OK now its clear. Thanks and I wish you the very best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

tolupe1:

SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE. WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST
GUYS, IT IS PPRRRRRRRRRR

Like I don’t even know how to feel right now. It’s like I am walking on air.
Timeline:
First application:
Applied: January 26th
Breakfast served: June 6th

Second application:
Applied: July 7th
Medical passed: August 3rd
Eligibility started: August 5th
PPR: August 25th

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED

CHECKLIST FOR CLIENTS’ INFORMATION DOCUMENTS.

1. STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
2. UPDATED LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
3. TUITION RECEIPTS
4. TUITION INVOICE
5. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• WAEC Certificate
• Degree Certificate
• NYSC Certificate
• Transcript
• Curriculum Vitae
• Vocational Certificates

6. FAMILY
• Family Picture
• Affidavit of Change of Name
• Birth Certificates for the family
• Bio-data page information for the family

7. FINANCES
• Bank Statement from my Guarantee Trust Bank (MBS)

8. LANDED PROPERTIES
• Contract of Sale for 2 plots of land

9. CAR
• Document of Purchase

10. AFFIDAVIT OF MATERNAL CUSTODIAN SUPPORT
11. TRAVEL HISTORY
12. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
13. MEDICAL REPORT
14. COVID VACCINE CARD/ E-CERT VACCINE REPORT
15. BUSINESS REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
16. BUSINESS PICTURES
17. FOOD SAFETY FOR FOOD HANDLERS CERTIFICATE
18. SELKIRK COLLEGE PGCM 099 COURSE RESULT

DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR PROOF OF FUNDS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT

1. CHECKLIST
2. LETTER OF EXPLANATION
3. AFFIDAVIT OF SPONSORSHIP
4. SPONSORS’ FINANCIAL SUPPORT
• Statement of account (MBS) from Guarantee Trust Bank
• Statement of account from Stanbic IBTC Money Market Mutual Funds Page

• • Statement of account from Stanbic IBTC Pensions Account
• • Statement of account from salary account, Ecobank Togo
• • Statement of account from Guarantee Trust Bank (domiciliary)
• 5. SPONSORS’ EMPLOYMENT LETTER
• 6. SPONSORS’ INTRODUCTION LETTER FROM EMPLOYER
• 7. SPONSORS’ 6 MONTHS PAYSLIPS
• 8. SPONSORS’ EMPLOYMENT BOND LETTER
• 9. SPONSORS’ WORK IDENTITY CARD

WHAT I DID DIFFERENTLY

1, I paid my first-semester tuition in my first application. So, for my second application, I paid the second-semester tuition too

2, My spouse deposited 4M Naira (bulk sum) into my account for my one-year upkeep.

3, I moved the money from my mutual benefit money market account in Stanbic IBTC to a regular account in GTB. I explained why I moved it. The money was there in the first application, but I felt the VO was of the opinion that it would not be easily accessible. I showed a trail of how I moved it with bank alerts and stated that the account has been in operation for years and all the money was ours, with no bulk payment from outside sources.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congrats o. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

tolupe1:
The Lord has done it for me oooooo.

Guys, it is PPRRRRRRRRR

WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.

LORD I AM GRATEFUL.
YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE TODAY AND ALWAYS

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name

Hafeez6948:
My people the Eagle has landed its PPR oooh finally i have carried my evidence , my Suffer was not in vain. @Treasure134 @CharitoJames @Teezkid @Bobomaigida @Trailblazer21 @2pretty4u @Whitenaira2014 thank you all for your show of support. May Almighty God bring joy to your hearts. For those waiting for PPR may God Answer your prayers. i will be back with a detailed Timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
I see people thanking you specially on this thread for your assistance all the time, you have been very resourceful. You deserve it and more dear. Very soon, just relax.
CharitoJames:

God!!! I just teared up reading this... To think that i do not even know you and you are praying for me. God would not let any evil get to you!!! I will testify!!! I will testify!!! I will testify!!! Amen!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations
tolupe1:
The Lord has done it for me oooooo.

Guys, it is PPRRRRRRRRR

WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.

LORD I AM GRATEFUL.
YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE TODAY AND ALWAYS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations, it can only be God
Hafeez6948:
My people the Eagle has landed its PPR oooh finally i have carried my evidence , my Suffer was not in vain. @Treasure134 @CharitoJames @Teezkid @Bobomaigida @Trailblazer21 @2pretty4u @Whitenaira2014 thank you all for your show of support. May Almighty God bring joy to your hearts. For those waiting for PPR may God Answer your prayers. i will be back with a detailed Timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cadygosh: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good evening house,

Please I am new here, I was told about this great forum by a friend and she told me I should try and contact any of the GURUS here for my re-application (I have been refused 4 times)..

Please can anyone recommend the top gurus here with proven records for my 5th re-application.. I will appreciate a response, please.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
How are you folks dealing with the cost of flight tickets to Canada? It keeps skyrocketing. Seems flying from Ghana is cheaper than Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobleluqz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
It is sickening to keep reading stories of people being scammed of their hard-earned money and this makes me sad.

Hear me well.

Relocating to Canada is not as difficult as you it looks.

The reason why a lot of people are not able to relocate successfully is due to their ignorance.

The second part is the most worrisome part.

You are ignorant and you don’t want to believe that you are.

This is the reason why a lot of people are being scammed.

They want the agent to promise them heaven and earth, and since this what they want, the agent goes ahead to promise them the heaven.

Eventually, these people get their fingers burnt because these agents disappear with their hard-earned money without delivering the "heaven" that was promised.

These are the same people you see shouting "scam" everywhere they see someone talking about how to relocate to Canada.

Here I am “screaming” to you that there is an easy way to relocate to Canada in a no hassle way.

A path that has proven to be reliable which lots of people have used to relocate to Canada.

But for some reason, you are still procrastinating.

Maybe because I'm not promising you heaven and earth like those fraudulent agents.

No wahala.

This is why when I see people whom I have spoken to and told them how to relocate here via the Study route still get defrauded by agents...

I don’t pity them at all

It is called willful ignorance.

This is how many are living their lives in handling this relocation journey.

Oluseyi is willing to hold you by the hand to show you how the whole process works and help you get the much-coveted scholarship and Canada permanent residency.

But why is she doing this?

It’s to help as many people as possible because they are lots of people who want to relocate to Canada, but they have some challenges, either little or no savings, scared of writing IELTS among many other reasons.

I appeal to you to make the right decision.

Lots of families are in Canada today because they made the decision to trust my recommendation.

Will you today?

Will you join us?

Time waits for no one.

Choose wisely.

The whole process can be completed in less than 12 months.

So why not start now and relocate successfully to Canada in 2022?

Click here to get started now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJnLbdbi8xI

Kindly click the link below to WATCH and get access to The EASIEST and MOST ACCESSIBLE Way To Relocate To Canada This Year!

https:///nvantxmu

See you inside.�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sinorte: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please help. I need flight suggestions to Toronto.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
use skyscanner.net to check for cheap flights.
sinorte:
Please help. I need flight suggestions to Toronto.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tolupe1: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thanks to everyone that has been instrumental to my success. God bless you all. May you reap your reward here on earth and in heaven also,amen.

Abeg what other documents do I take along to VFS when I want to submit my passport since the mode has change from DHL to walk-in.

Who submitted recently? What documents was asked of you?

Urgent oo. I am submitting tmrw.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ybahrbz91: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good evening again everyone

Please! Please!! Please!!!

I need accommodation in Saskatoon. I am presently at an Airbnb and it expires tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
use kijiji.ca to search for accommodation
ybahrbz91:

I need accommodation in Saskatoon. I am presently at an Airbnb and it expires tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cadygosh:
Good evening house,

Please I am new here, I was told about this great forum by a friend and she told me I should try and contact any of the GURUS here for my re-application (I have been refused 4 times)..

Please can anyone recommend the top gurus here with proven records for my 5th re-application.. I will appreciate a response, please.

Thanks

Order GCMS note for the last application that was refused, send it to this platform and we will all contribute and take it up from there.

You will later testify on this platform by the Grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samade7: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
@All pls help me, which virtual card can i use or how can I pay for application fee for canadian institutions.

Kindly assist it's urgent.

Thanks, God bless as u help me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Limitless23401: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Silent reader. It’s PPR for me.. . Got my ppr today.
April Applicant. Thanks to God and everyone one here.

40 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ybahrbz91: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have been dropping msgs on Kijiji and no reply yet

AkeemTy:
use kijiji.ca to search for accommodation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations.

quote author=Limitless23401 post=116062182]Silent reader. It’s PPR for me.. . Got my ppr today.
April Applicant. Thanks to God and everyone one here. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
AkeemTy:
How are you folks dealing with the cost of flight tickets to Canada? It keeps skyrocketing. Seems flying from Ghana is cheaper than Nigeria.

My dear friend, You better book your flight from Nigeria, Ghana Economy crisis has make everything cost in their country now. Don't waste your time and money. There are some International airlines there's more cheaper in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sinorte: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
My concern is that majority of the ones I'm seeing are transiting through US.

AkeemTy:
use skyscanner.net to check for cheap flights.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by XtyOgor4g: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congrats to those who got ppr what could be happening so many June waiting and they have moved to July I don't understand againoo

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thank you for you response.

olufunbi:

You can travel with your children ,Us Citizens can enter Canada and stay there for 6 months, if you have a study permit approval your childern will have their study permit at the point of entry.However,I am not sure of medicals.

Though i know someone who travelled with his child recently and the child did not do medicals before he left Nigeria and was also given his study permit at the poinf of entry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Graicy: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Limitless23401:
Congratulations!!! I'm coming with my own PPR announcement

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
CharitoJames:

God!!! I just teared up reading this... To think that i do not even know you and you are praying for me. God would not let any evil get to you!!! I will testify!!! I will testify!!! I will testify!!! Amen!!!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Limitless23401:

Congratulations!! Unending blessings. Next in line in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ocool:
Congratulations to those who have got their PPRs so far today, because I believe we will still have more people to announce their PPRs before today runs out.

As at this moment, I've seen up to 10 PPR announcement here today. It has really been a rain of PPR today.

I rejoice with all of you. May Allah timely perfect mine and my family own too. Amin yah Allah.

Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Trackeo(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
May still Dey broda...
XtyOgor4g:
Congrats to those who got ppr what could be happening so many June waiting and they have moved to July I don't understand againoo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
https://killamreit.com/
ybahrbz91:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Trackeo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Me...I know.... I will testify....under God...He will show us mercy.... congrats to all who got/who will be getting their PPR....The land will honor you....I will testify....In Jesus Name....Amen!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.