Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220556 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dianaokafor: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Isyma:

Go to flywire website search for Fanshawe, generate and use for ur form A

Hello
I did that and I received different account details with the amount to pay.
Is there any other way to do that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dianaokafor: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
tudun:
When you follow the payment link on your admission letter,you will see several options of payment,click the bank transfer option you will see the bank information..
Hello,
The school says only student within Canada can pay using bank transfer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Everyone of us the hopefuls.

Let us vocally thank God for the condition at hand. He deserves our praise in all circumstances. Be joyful and hopeful. Thank him already for your PPR, and safe landing eventually. If you have been given funding, thank him once more.
Now, as we thank him, remember to establish your expectations. The expectations of the righteous cannot be cut short.
Glory to God

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mayboy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I received a mail from Centennial University that I'm eligible for admission, that I should make a deposit of 2650CAD out of the 18680.26 CAD for two semesters to receive my letter of acceptance. Please, how do I make the payment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by padie77: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Has sterling bank debited anyone recently for Form A?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
buy dollars from black market and deposit into your dom account, use your dollar card given you by your bank to pay.
Mayboy:
Good evening everyone.
I received a mail from Centennial University that I'm eligible for admission, that I should make a deposit of 2650CAD out of the 18680.26 CAD for two semesters to receive my letter of acceptance. Please, how do I make the payment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
makano:
Hello house

I can see many applicants waiting for their PPRs with faith, remember this is the month of delivery. This month is heavily pregnant and the water of PPRs will break soon, so expect your PPR to be delivered to you this month..

It shall definitely end in praise..

Peace
Amen, thank you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please is there still any virtual dollar card that still work?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeade98(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
makano:
Hello house

I can see many applicants waiting for their PPRs with faith, remember this is the month of delivery. This month is heavily pregnant and the water of PPRs will break soon, so expect your PPR to be delivered to you this month..

@makano.
Please I have sent some additional documents to my application through webform and it has not reflected on my portal.please what next thing to do?

Amen.it will end in praise for me oo

My expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus name.

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pumpernickle: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
i've waited over 10 months for a decision from these people, still nothing and i'm about to lose my admission. I think i'm going to give up and apply to another country.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tudun: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
No you just fill the amount in Form A not make direct transfer;it will be too much,..you can whatsapp me on +2348034651132
Dianaokafor:

Hello,
The school says only student within Canada can pay using bank transfer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tudun: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is the BTC payment,it is bureau de change ,not good for you
Dianaokafor:

Hello
I did that and I received different account details with the amount to pay.
Is there any other way to do that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tudun: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
CBN Form A
Mayboy:
Good evening everyone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
freddie009:

Please how much did you pay for the WES evaluation in naira?

It depends on the evaluation you intend to pay for, mine was an upgrade. check the fee and crosscheck with the naira rate you are exchanging for.
I can't recall the exact amount I was debited in Naira but the rate on barter then was N620/$1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by damiloladuke: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello guys,

I'm applying for an Undergraduate Diploma Program at the University of Regina, Canada though I'm a graduate here in Nigeria.

Is there any implication if I omitted the area where I'm to fill my higher education.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Geegpay.com

Ojb555666:
Please is there still any virtual dollar card that still work?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehiremen2002: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Any recent Oassport request with applicants in Lagos or using Lagos Vfs?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehiremen2002: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
ehiremen2002:
Any recent passport request with applicants in Lagos or using Lagos Vfs?

Is this still valid?

DHL
Go to DHL closer to you and pay for 2-way courier and also pay for insurance to be sent to canada VAC Abuja, buy a fresh brown envelope and add the following NB; remember to give DHL a return address since its a 2 way courier

Destination
Visa Application Centre,
sterling bank plaza,
3rd floor, plot No 1083,
Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District,
Abuja Nigeria

1.)put two photocopies of your passport data page(coloured)
2.)your yellow or white biometric strip(if you have misplaced these paper go to VFS so theyll sort you out). If you dont have the slip you can still send it regardless or you can add the BVL(biometric validation letter)
3.)Passport request letter
4.)1 copy of the consent form downloaded and signed( note u are filling and signing just the second page of your consent form)
3.)the passport itself
4.)one plain sheet of paper where you can write your Name, address, Email, phone number and signature
5.)one coloured copy of the receipt of the transmission fee payment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engrhabasstunde: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hi guys

I need advise

My wife got admission for winter ,

The school is suggesting we pay through paymytuition.com or direct wire transfer to them.

Paymytuition takes naira , but the rate is 600:/$cad plus

My question is do you suggest we push through like that or use bank Bta and how long does it takes on a average ,cus we want to pay it asap so we can proceed with our application and not waste time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tcrown2020(f): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=padie77 post=116386696]Has sterling bank debited anyone recently for Form A? [/quote

No o. Since July ending .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iluvkpetus: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good evening family
I did my upfront medical late August, was told IOM will send a copy of my e-medical slip to the email Provided during registration. It’s been about 10 days now and no mail yet. Should I be worried or just keep checking my mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thank you Gigdraft
Gigdraft:
Hi HopefulSuccess,

Disability is not a criterion for admission assessment. Those quarries are there on student support grounds. Therefore, your decision to correct the error in question will most likely not strip you of your admission.

Please go on and email the admission office about your concern.

Can't wait to eventually celebrate with you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Solidprof: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Asking for a friend, who is still awaiting a final decision on his study permit by IRCC in order for him to properly decide on what next to do.............

Application submitted in January, 2022
Program start date = Sept 6th, 2022 [Eligibility of Application commenced Sept 1st, 2022]
Expiration date of Letter of Acceptance = Sept 20th, 2022
Program can only be deferred to Fall of 2023, that is Sept, 2023 [No option for January nor May]
School might not consider an ONLINE OPTION, while awaiting a final decision from IRCC.

Question: When his program officially starts on Sept 6th, will IRCC still consider this program valid for a positive decision after the start date of 6th, judging from the fact that his Acceptance letter will be expiring on Sept 20th?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by awele001: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pls house i do hear people saying they arrive canada 3 months before school starts, and during this time they were able to work to raise money before they start school. How possible is this. Pls share ur experience

Secondly, if ur start date is September wen will dat semester ends and how long break will dey give before the second semester.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
I noticed the platform you mentioned have different exchange rates when you pay with your debit card denominated in Naira and when you do a bank transfer. The bank transfer have a higher rate than the debit card payment. Although both methods are way above the official exchange rate, the form A from CBN is way cheaper because rate is around 340 Naira per Canadian dollar. The only issue is the wait time it will take for your bank to process the payment.
Engrhabasstunde:
Hi guys

I need advise

My wife got admission for winter ,

The school is suggesting we pay through paymytuition.com or direct wire transfer to them.

Paymytuition takes naira , but the rate is 600:/$cad plus

My question is do you suggest we push through like that or use bank Bta and how long does it takes on a average ,cus we want to pay it asap so we can proceed with our application and not waste time

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by glotalk: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
my ppr will surely drop tomorrow i stand in faith. it shall end in praise

makano:
Hello house

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Horlar4th(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
My Tuition is 18,100 and for MBS how does one do it for GT Bank.
makano:
Hello House

To correctly answer your question, you will have to mention your full tuition fees..

Anyways find below to answer your question

Full Tuition fees + 14KCAD (Living expenses + Missi).

Convert your total to Naira, then that will answer your question..

And as for MBS, for some banks, you can generate it from your Bank App. For some, you will have to go your bank to inform them about MybankStatement (MBS)..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by glotalk: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
the expectation of the righteous shall not cut short. glory be to G0d !!!

Virocrix:
Everyone of us the hopefuls.

Let us vocally thank God for the condition at hand. He deserves our praise in all circumstances. Be joyful and hopeful. Thank him already for your PPR, and safe landing eventually. If you have been given funding, thank him once more.
Now, as we thank him, remember to establish your expectations. The expectations of the righteous cannot be cut short.
Glory to God

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by awele001: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
]Pls house i do hear people saying they arrive canada 3 months before school starts, and during this time they were able to work to raise money before they start school. How possible is this. Pls share ur experience

Secondly, if ur start date is September wen will dat semester ends and how long break will dey give before the second semester.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Whitenaira2014: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
May 17th Applicant.

GOD MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE.

Teeedeee:
May 29th Applicant.

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.

I AM NEXT TO TESTIFY.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by awele001: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
awele001:
]Pls house i do hear people saying they arrive canada 3 months before school starts, and during this time they were able to work to raise money before they start school. How possible is this. Pls share ur experience

Gurus pls reply me na
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EhischemNg: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
makano:
Hello Femi

How often have you been sending mails and Webforms to IRCC?

Have you tried sending mails to the MPs of the province where your school is located?

Have you ordered your GCMS notes?

9 months is a long period though, you shouldn't be sleeping..

Peace

Mine is since November 16th,2021...

"Study permit application received
Eligibility in progress confirmed on February 9th, 2022
Criminology and medical passed
No additional documents are required on your part at this point."

I have sent mails but not webforms

Ordered for gcms through frank liam since July 6,I haven't gotten anything

Reached out to my Mp last month,on August 11 he said

There was a bring forward date of August 8 on file so you should expect to see updates on it soon.

I still sleep, I am too young to get high blood pressure

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.