Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227470 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tadewuyi206: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2022
PPR dn land o!

Timeline coming soon, I am so excited right now.

I am on the next flight to Nigeria.

58 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2022
Congrats!

Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in JEsus name

Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ebite2000: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Congrats, we are next.. Amen
Chiziteremary:
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in JEsus name

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2022
It will be in your best interest to send it via webform and to all the available email addresses.
AkeemTy:
A response to this will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

Congratulations .. I’m next in line

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MJ1000: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations
I shall be congratulated next

Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qwerty7654: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

Congratulations
I’m so happy for you
Mine is next IJN

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations! I will celebrate next IJN AMEN
Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Bibianna1:
Good morning
I got my PPR this morning. Thank God and I wish you all the best. I'm an April 14th Applicant.
Big congratulations to you cheesy God will do mine for me and others expecting same!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jhabulani: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2022
ShowYoung:

It's best to receive a decision before planning on applying for your common law partner.

If you receive a positive decision, ensure you get to Canada before submitting SOWP for your partner.

While Canada recognises common law relationship, I think it costs you nothing to spend 26k to obtain your marriage certificate if you don't want to spend money on celebrations.

To prove common law relationship, you must be able show that you and your partner have been cohabiting for at least 12 months. Some of the things to show this are not limited to the followings: proof of living in same address, bank account, children etc.

Please, how long does it take to process SOWP? And is it reasonable to do visit visa for my spouse too with the SOWP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tadewuyi206: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Please, what do I need to send my passport to Abuja, I did biometrics in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzoamaka123: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations.

My good news is next �

My eligibility is yet to start but I trust God
Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jvas: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Treasure134:

Sign in with GCKEY
Alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Wow Congratulations. My PPR is Coming now in Jesus Name.
Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jhabulani: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2022
LuvNLight:
Just As I have Declared IN the name of Jesus!!!

MY PPR HAS COME.

Family application. (First-time applicant. Self Applicant)

Below is my Story.

Firstly My Wife (Study permit)
My wife's Study Permit Application was submitted on Feb 26th, 2022 (Upfront medicals were done)
Biometrics was done on 7th March 2022.
Medical passed and Biometric updated 7th March 2022.

PPR For my Wife May 27th, 2022.

Secondly Myself and our 2 months Baby.

Visit Visa for Myself and Baby applied on the 22nd of June 2022
Biometrics requested for me alone on 23rd June 2022
Biometrics completed and updated 24th June 2022.

Eligibility Review Started 24th July 2022
Medical Requested for me and my baby 25th July 2022
Medical Booked and done on the 26th July 2022 (Miracle and grace)
Medical Updated to Pass 27th July 2022
BVL AND PPR FOR ME AND MY BABY 3RD AUG 2022.

Me, My wife, and my baby will Travel Together!!!

I give God all the Glory. Our case was Expedited through Christ Jesus.

Thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other.

To all those who keyed into my Declaration, Your PPR WILL COME TOMORROW. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN

READ PSALM 25 DAILY AND WORK WITH FAITH.

SHALOM

Please I might need your help and advise as long as others here. My PPR came in today and the next is to process for my wife and 2 months baby.
1. I will appreciate the link you used to get your baby passport fast.

2. Also, I heard they aren’t attending to visitors visa and I’m happy yours was attended to (that’s some motivation).

Every advice you guys can give me will be appreciated. My baby and wife going with me will be the best thing for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by space01: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

Congratulations
I am next

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KimberleyNl: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Good morning all the gurus in the house, please I have a question and clarification regarding my study permit application. My sponsor want to provide 6 months SOA but shaded some information and figures for the month of June, said his bank merge his other acct to his savings account but the sitting balance remains same from his account history, and that the shaded part are personal information. He stays in Alberta. Please will this affect or is there anyway out of this?

Please find the attached image below

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2022
stevedestiny:
Good morning Gurus, I'm in big dilemma
My PPR dropped yesterday but my school told me my admission has been rescinded and I need to reapply ( Application for my program opens October).

I tried to defer but was told I can't defer twice since I already did last year.

Please o will this affect the approval?

Any suggestions?

PPR dropped but...? Have you shared your timeline before asking further questions? Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2022
KimberleyNl:
Good all the gurus in the house, please I have a question and clarification regarding my study permit application. My sponsor want to provide 6 months SOA but shaded some information and figures for the month of June, said his bank merge his other acct to his savings account but the sitting balance remains same from his account history, and that the shaded part are personal information. He stays in Alberta. Please will this affect or is there anyway out of this?

Please find the attached image below

Do you mean this image as posted with all the green marks is what you will send in to IRCC? Abi na play?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anon123: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2022
sammautin:
Please help This is exactly what am trying to understand with Conestoga college as I just received offer . The refund policy is not clear to me , please anyone that understand should put me through. I don't want to lose my money 1500$ deposit

It is refundable
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Tymally:
As it stands, I sleep and wake on this thread wondering when I would also post about my PPR.

I was so sure my application would be approved in 20 days - 'cos NSE route, alas, my application will be 2 months on August 14.

I will give share my good news soon in sha Allah

Someone told you NSE still exists? Pele!! With all the requirements, people without ielts and 6 months mbs still get approvals in 3 weeks even or a month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2022
AkeemTy:
Thank goodness Naira is strengthening against the US dollar. At least the cost of flight tickets will drop down a bit. I don't know if banks will be faster in approving Tuition payments abroad when one applies through the CBN trade system platform.

I uploaded my upfront medical sheet yesterday through the web form and I am happy it is being reviewed when I checked back in this morning.

Praying earnestly my eligibility starts soon as that is yet to begin and classes resumes on 6th September 2022.

Naira? Is it Nigerian Naira?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

Glory!!! Congratulations to you... i am next in line

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Hello AOROGBEM

Presently, there are 120 Members of Parliaments (MPs) in Ontario..

Where in Ontario is your school located so I can narrow the search and give you the specific mails of the MP were ur school is located..

Peace
AOROGBEM:

thank you
Please how do I get mails of all the mps in my province , did mail one but no response

Ontario ( western university)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chiefburger: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Hello, for these requirements listed below for Canada passport request do I need to book an appointment to for the submission or I’d just walk in to VFS?
1.)put two photocopies of your passport data page(coloured)
2.)your yellow or white biometric strip(if you have misplaced these paper go to vfs so theyll sort you out). If you dont have the slip you can still send it regardless or you can add the BVL(biometric validation letter)
3.)passport request letter
4.)1 copy of the consent form downloaded and signed( note u are filling and signing just the second page of your consent form)
3.)the passport itself
4.)one plain sheet of paper where you can write your Name, address, Email, phone number and signature
5.)one coloured copy of the receipt of the transmission fee payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by prospectiveapp: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Grace Grace Grace

This is my story

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolex86: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Olasilas95:
Application submitted May 21st
Biometrics May 27th
Upfront medical. July 9th
Medical passed August 3rd

Still waiting ..............
Hmm we applied same day...Upfront medical on the 19th of July but yet to be updated (New portal)
Fingers crossed!
It will end in praise by Gods grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bambam4life: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks a lot, @JustMellow.
JustMellow:

Hello Bambam4life,

Don't be bothered. During your travel, keep the updated e-Med slip in an accessible location to easily tender it if asked.

Best wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations �����

Tadewuyi206:
Please, what do I need to send my passport to Abuja, I did biometrics in Lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrDam(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
I've been served breakfast, it breaks my heart but I wont give up.
I know this time I need to come prepared and go HARDER.
I wish my fellows success in this journey because I surely believe that we will meet in that dreamland.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tadewuyi206:
PPR dn land o!

Congratulations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: laura29 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.