Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1222105 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Frankielilbaby:
Please guys any June 2022 applicant for fall intake cry cry cry my timeline
Applied 21st June
Upfront medical 26th July
Biometrics 28th June
Medicals updated 8th September.

Uottawa has denied my deferral request and given me until 30th of September to get a study permit I have contacted Nairobi several times, do you think I should just give up and withdraw my applications and wait another year?

Attach the mail Uottawa sent to you and mail IRCC again… it’s like the URGENT subject is no more serious again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
You just answered my question also.

Thank you.

FaithCanny:

Please send a passionate letter of appeal to them, the heading should start with URGENT!!!
Explain the circumstances and appeal for a favourable response and send it like 5 times daily
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
bioladebs93:
Good day everyone, please I would appreciate response on this as it’s not clear to me.Please is it possible for someone who as OND with his transcripts available apply to colleges in Canada for PGD?

Pgd with Ond? Can you even use OND in Nigeria to do Pgd? Even HND is not very easily accepted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
favourdamsel:
Please house , as a married woman, can I use only my mother as my sponsor. Hope it will not be a red flag if I don't include my hubby as a co sponsor.

@ Frank and my nairaland friends

You can certainly use your mum as your primary sponsor for your study permit application. You should have some funds in your bank account. With this, you don't need to include your hubby as your sponsor.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
GloriaBekee:
Frankrobbn please I sent you a dm,, abeg accept o
Thank you

I'll check and revert back to you. Thank you for your patience.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
CharitoJames:

GCKey is 5hrs behind us… the time on GCKEY is 5hrs behind us

Yes, you are right and it is because GCkey is set to use Canadian time.

But the people that process and update applications from Nigeria are in their Nairobi Office. That was why mentioned Nairobi.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
HEADYWORLD:
hello @frankrobbn1
I sent your company an enquiry mail and also fill the enquiry form since last week, I am yet to receive any feedback. Any other way to contact you sir

We apologise for the delayed response. A representative of my firm will respond to you shortly. We appreciate your patience.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
AREI:
Hello Sir, please what is the best way to get in touch with you?
I need you help please.

Thanks you.

I'll be available to provide answers to your immigration questions via any of our social media handles or you can drop your questions here for others to learn from the advices given.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
collinsunusual:
Guys please I am important question

1 have you ever seen someone that got regected even after using GIC certificate from Canada to proof fund

2 if yes how will they give you your 10K $ dollars
If they reject your visa

With GIC, my application was refused. I did not request a refund but asked CIBC to update my info with the new DLI, which they did.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello everyone!
Pls how can I order my GCMS note please
I submitted my application since July 21
Done my Biometric July 25 and updated on my portal July 26 and no mail or any other update till now
Help a soul �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NeedAdvice00: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
NeedAdvice00:
It's PPR guys

Let me start by appreciating everybody here.

This is my 3rd application. Actually, I did not know today is my day of testimony or this application will be approved. I even started my master's in Nigeria already because I have lost every hope after 2 denials.

School: University of Canada West
Course: Master of Business Administration

Documents Submitted

1. admission letter
2. tuition receipt
4. my family picture
5. my picture in usa, uk, finland, and south africa
6. my passport and visa stamp pages
7. statment of purpose and letter of explanation detailing what has changed, which was written perfectly written by @Sopwriter
8. my father's company cac
9. his personal soa (both savings and current)
10. company 1 soa
11. company 2 soa
12. Introduction letter from one my father's company saying I have been working for the family business since I competed my bsc
13. my awards and certificates
14. my cv
15. my police cert

Let me add this, I did not submit my soa bcuz it is just school fee and upkeep allowance from my father that enters it so there is nothing hefty in my account so I was told not to submit it

I dedicate this approval to God almighty and my family. Appreciation also goes to @Sopwriter. This man really helped me with advices. He called me with his airtime and guided me from A to Z.

To other hopefuls, please don't give up because that last try may be where the testimony is. I started my master's in Nigeria already and today I am rejoicing

May other hopefuls testify.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NeedAdvice00: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
NeedAdvice00:
Let me book space. I speak to my PPR
Can you imagine grin grin Time to use the space. Lol
God help everyone

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thanks
Frankrobbn1:

You can certainly use your mum as your primary sponsor for your study permit application. You should have some funds in your bank account. With this, you don't need to include your hubby as your sponsor.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
NeedAdvice00:

This is my 3rd application. Actually, I did not know today is my day of testimony or this application will be approved. I even started my master's in Nigeria already because I have lost every hope after 2 denials.

Documents Submitted

1. admission letter
2. tuition receipt
4. my family picture
7. statment of purpose and letter of explanation detailing what has changed, which was written perfectly written by @Sopwriter
10. company 1 soa
11. company 2 soa
12. Introduction letter from one my father's company saying I have been working for the family business since I competed my bsc
14. my cv
15. my police cert

I dedicate this approval to God almighty and my family. Appreciation also goes to @Sopwriter. This man really helped me with advices. He called me with his airtime and guided me from A to Z.

To other hopefuls, please don't give up because that last try may be where the testimony is. I started my master's in Nigeria already and today I am rejoicing

Congratulations �� God has favored you and He will remember we the PPR hopefuls! Amen �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Congrats! What were the reasons for the first 2 denials? And how did you rectify them?

NeedAdvice00:

Documents Submitted

1. admission letter
2. tuition receipt
4. my family picture
10. company 1 soa
11. company 2 soa
14. my cv
15. my police cert

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BBiggie: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Congratulations �

NeedAdvice00:

Documents Submitted

1. admission letter
2. tuition receipt
4. my family picture
10. company 1 soa
11. company 2 soa
14. my cv
15. my police cert

Let me add this, I did not submit my soa bcuz it is just school fee and upkeep allowance from my father that enters it so there is nothing hefty in my account so I was told not to submit it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eseosaaa: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good evening house
I am a second time applicant
My first application was a month and 27 days(i started counting from the day i submitted my application) before I got my refusal letter and my second application is almost getting to two months now. Do I need to be worried as I heard second time applicants do receive decisions faster?

I have sent countless webforms and emails to Nairobi, lagos, accra,London abuja yet Nothing. they haven't even updated my medical and biometrics

And also when submitting my application I didn't include a picture of I and my sponsor. Do I need to do that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femmybet(f): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

MINE IS NEXT IN JESUS NAME

NeedAdvice00:
It's PPR guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello everyone!
Done my Biometric July 25 and updated on my portal July 26 and no mail or any other update till now
Help a soul pls�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Khalifah7459:
Hello everyone!
Help a soul pls�
Your application is still very new bro, no need for any GCM notes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dancyn: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hi all, please how can I order GCMS note for my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dancyn: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Application submitted 31st May please how can I order GCMS note?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
All thanks to God and Congratulations to you FaithCanny, so happy for your Visa approval.

And thank you for trusting in my Canada Immigration expertise by giving me the privilege to handle your application, you were humble enough to take to every instruction given to you all through your application, it was nice working with you. I am sure the next assignment now is for your family to join you to Canada, the same God that has used me for your study permit Visa will do it again for your family application..

Canada cant wait for your shine and Manifestation....

It has finally ended in praise..

Peace
FaithCanny:
So sorry I am sending it late.

First time Application: Feb. 20, 2022
Refusal : May 30th, 2022
Based on Personal Asset and Financial status

I was dazed when I received this hot breakfast but I had earlier applied for my GCMS notes and it came in July.
Quickly contacted Makano, the instrument God used for me, he did not disappoint. He had time for my questions, would not give me space to relent when I felt like giving up.
I had lump sums and no documentation to back it up fortunately, Makano noticed I could use my statement since the large amount were from my employer and was stated there.
Makano did a good job on the LOE and SOP, afterwards I applied.

2nd Application: July 30, 2022
Eligibility has not started till now and background check still ongoing.
12th September 2022 - PPR

It is God o!
My hope and trust was on God. I keep checking to ensure the its still there.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
This isn't an issue..

dancyn:
Hi all, please how can I order GCMS note for my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Isyma:

Your application is still very new bro, no need for any GCM notes

Ok thank you I will chill for more little time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Redemption77: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
CharitoJames:

You won’t hear from them till they request for medicals if you haven’t done it upfront.: your biometrics will be updated. Application processing time is 12weeks or more. So just wait it out

Thank you for your kindness smiley
I was even thinking of writing my school to write them about it. My school has resumed that very 1st of this month..
What do you think?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eseosaaa: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please someone should answer
eseosaaa:
Good evening house
My first application was a month and 27 days(i started counting from the day i submitted my application) before I got my refusal letter and my second application is almost getting to two months now. Do I need to be worried as I heard second time applicants do receive decisions faster?

I have sent countless webforms and emails to Nairobi, lagos, accra,London abuja yet Nothing. they haven't even updated my medical and biometrics

And also when submitting my application I didn't include a picture of I and my sponsor. Do I need to do that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ItzRay(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good evening house

Please what is the fastest bank and way to pay my tuition deposit to my school from Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello eseosaaa

Why sound or act so desperate?

Your application isn't even up to 2 months, i.e its not even close to the Processing time of 12 weeks and you are already sending countless number of Mails and webforms..

And who fed you with the assumption that 2nd applications will get quick final decision, I don't know where you all get these things from.. I dunno how many times it has been stated here that there is no specific timeline for a Final decision when it comes to Canada Visa application in general (not just study).

I will advise you to be calm and wait till when your application is above the processing time of 12 weeks before you start your countless mails and webforms.. I just pray your expectation of a quick response wont be a refusal, you need to be calming down..

Peace
eseosaaa:
Good evening house

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello Khalifa

It doesn't really make any sense ordering for GCSM notes of an application that is below the processing time of 12 weeks..

Peace
Khalifah7459:
Hello everyone!
Help a soul pls�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
This post is funny tho..

I am sure you don't know Canada and Nigeria do not use the same time..

Peace
Letuspraytogod:
PPR only comes in the mornings?

Before 3pm, this people don close work. Like say something dey pursue them.

Has anyone ever received PPR in the evening ? Or after 2pm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.