Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1217553 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2022
FaithCanny:
I have seen what the Lord has done!!! He has shown me mercy!

Its PPR!!!

It is God all the way. Please I will write out my timeline because its my second application.

Congratulations to you… this is good news

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iamgrac: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Y'all are keeping my hopes up fr grin
Thanks bro.
bepositive11:
So the emails worked! Congratulations in advance!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Iamgrac:
Y'all are keeping my hopes up fr grin
Thanks bro.

Better go offline and start packing your bags oh… lol, hope you have a list of things to carry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2022
CharitoJames:

Better go offline and start packing your bags oh… lol, hope you have a list of things to carry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Predator188:
grin grin grin grin

Sup with yours now? Is it complete now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Hehehe.
See my relationship oo.

Glory to God.

You will celebrate immediately.

CharitoJames:

Amen oh!!! Thanks a lot… from your lips to God’s ears oh… I myself cannot wait! In fact, make God help me make i no enter person relationship that day out of Joy. Same province? Wow!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2022
CharitoJames:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Lol.
Na so me I go begin buy things dey pack yesterday. Hahaha. Faith must be put to work by fire by force oo.

CharitoJames:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Virocrix:
Hehehe.
See my relationship oo.

Glory to God.

You will celebrate immediately.

Amen!!! From your lips to God’s ears…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iamgrac: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2022
I dey give Dem like medication grin
Quiver:

After all the plenty emails why bvl no go drop? I like your style of 5 emails per day, let me follow suit. Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Virocrix:
Lol.
Na so me I go begin buy things dey pack yesterday. Hahaha. Faith must be put to work by fire by force oo.

I wrote market list since last year before I applied this year… Lmao!! I’ve been editing and adding more since then…close people around me know say i no dey here again… na just my body even I’m now operating in Canadian time… For afternoon in Nigeria, i dey greet Good morning… Shey na you go tell me my time ni… It’s morning jareh����

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Hahaha. Like 5 times a day. Well done Dr.
Iamgrac:
I dey give Dem like medication grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sylvester4040: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Good morning everyone, please do not mind my post being too long.
I got the below letter from ircc today

RE: validity of your biometric information
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada.

Is this what is known as BVL.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Sylvester4040:
Good morning everyone, please do not mind my post being too long.
I got the below letter from ircc today

RE: validity of your biometric information
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada.

Is this what is known as BVL.

You got the letter where? Is it in your portal? What is the name written there? Or was it a mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sylvester4040: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Yes on my portal
This was the name written there "validity of your biometric information"
CharitoJames:

You got the letter where? Is it in your portal? What is the name written there? Or was it a mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Hi, thank you for this. Please what email address did you send your emails to? And how long did you take before you saw a change on your profile. My medical passes since July 18th and no update since then.
Iamgrac:
Dear Visa Officer,

I am so sorry for the numerous emails. It is not my intention to send you numerous emails but due to the need to make ample preparation.

I have many responsibilities as a xxxxxxxxxx to make adequate preparation for my family in Nigeria before I leave to complete my studies at xxxxxxxxxx. I also have deadlines to meet to be eligible for the co-op placement at school scheduled to start xxxxxxxx [/b]and my physical presence is mandatory to partake of this as a pre-requisite to the course which I have completed 50% in my country home Nigeria.

Lastly, I belong to a residential association which I have to make preparations to hand over my duties to my assistant which I would need ample time ahead before resumption in first week in [b]xxxxxxxxxxx.

I hereby appeal to you as a honorable member of IRCC in Nairobi, Kenya to assist in finalizing my study permit application.

I am hopeful that as soon as this application is finalized there will be no need for me to keep sending this emails.

Please also note that I got a medical request on xxxxxxxxxx which was passed on xxxxxxxxxxx and I also got a biometrics validity letter on the xxxxxxxxxxx but no follow up email on decision since then.

I look forward to your next line of actions to enable me prepare ahead .

Thank you

Full name: Buhari Jonathan Osibanjo

UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Application number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not my write up, I forgot who posted it here on nairaland.
Just adjust it to your preference.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canadaornothing(f): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Gigdraft:
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR VISA IS UNDUELY DELAYED

I have noticed multiple complaints on this platform about the inordinate processing period for study permit applications. I empathize and could relate with the anxiousness, agita, distress, and uneasiness that are behind these complaints.

Therefore, to bring relief and enlightenment, I have decided to offer insight on the right decision to take when your application is delayed. I love to say little but in my little, you will find a walloping fragment of sense. Hence, I will keep this write-up to the shortest length.

What do you do when you experience an undue visa delay?

1. Raise a Customer Service Enquiry (CSE) Via the IRCC Webform Medium
The webform is the most efficient and quickest channel of reaching the Canada Immigration Department to process your application. This medium was specially designed to make application tracking easier. Thus, it is the mama that you run to when your application exceeds the current processing duration.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO RAISE A CUSTOMER SERVICE ENQUIRY:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

The process is simple and illustrative.

2. Send an Email to the Department Processing Your Application
Before you do this, ensure you have waited for 5 working days. If there is no response, then please go ahead and send them an email. As far as Nigerian applicants are concerned, most applications are processed at the Nairobi Office, so here is an email address that you should employ: nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

3. Contact a Member of Parliament (MP)
Once you have completed Step 1 and Step 2 and yet there is no change in your application, then you should create a friendship with patience for an additional 2 weeks. If after that, there is still no update of any kind, then you can write a Member of Parliament (MP) within the jurisdiction of your proposed institution. The office of the MP has unrestrained access to the Home Office, Home Secretary, and Immigration Minister. Such an office is equipped enough to raise an inquiry on your case, and you know what that could do to your application.

I must caution you to be as polite as possible while doing this. Your issue is with the IRCC and not the MP

4. Hire an Immigration Lawyer
Note: before you resort to this option, you must have ordered your GCMS note to ascertain what is causing the delay. If the GCMS note does not help, then instruct your lawyer to submit a Formal Request Letter on your behalf. Trust me, this has always worked. But, if it doesn’t you have the last option.

5. Request an Order of Mandamus from a Federal High Court
This is an option I can only recommend to people whose applications have lasted for more than a year. When you obtain a writ of mandamus, the IRCC officials would have no choice but to prioritize the decision on your application. So far so good, I have not seen any mandamus that wasn’t honored within 60 days. But, as I earlier stated, make it your last resort.

I have spared precious time to compose this for your enlightenment, and I hope it helps someone out there.

Quote me when you have your PPR because it shall surely come!

Please can I DM you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canadaornothing(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
My application is 2 months and 4 days!!!!

God bless bless me with PPR news on this thread.
Let me have full cause to testify �

Amen

Amen and me too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Paulzy84: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Goodday friends, I am apply to an automobile business school in Canada, which is one of the few business school meant for automotive engineer.
Now were my problem lies is that my first degrees is chemistry and I have been in automotive since I left university in 2014. I have draft an SOP which I think is very convincing
Now, my question is how long proof of fund are we to provide for visa purpose, and other documentation are my to put in place for visa purpose.
Thanks for your response in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Omo your own strong oo. Lol

Good morning in the afternoon

CharitoJames:

I wrote market list since last year before I applied this year… Lmao!! I’ve been editing and adding more since then…close people around me know say i no dey here again… na just my body even I’m now operating in Canadian time… For afternoon in Nigeria, i dey greet Good morning… Shey na you go tell me my time ni… It’s morning jareh����

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Sylvester4040:
Yes on my portal
This was the name written there "validity of your biometric information"

I only know of Correspondence letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tooblessed334: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Good morning everyone.
Please please I need help. I am about to apply for study permit and sowp for my spouse and vv for my kids.
1) can I submit an application for myself, hubby and my daughter then update it when my sons passport data page is released?
2) I have been working at my mums school as a human resource officer but due to the low salary structure I contribute most of my salary for foodstuff I heard last night that I will definitely need to upload my own personal bank statement asides my sponsors which is my husband and parents Inlaw or should become a signatory to my husbands personal account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Redemption77: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Redemption77:
Good day/night to everyone..
Please, I have done my biometrics since 1st of this very month of September, but no news yet. Please advise me, thank you..

Someone should please assist on this, God bless y’all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by awele001: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Pls house i was told if the embassy issue visa wen u arrive canada before they issue study permit they will request to see ur acceptance letter, letter of introduction fron the embassy and proof of funds. If this is correct, how do u show the proof of funds, or are we traveling with the statement of account we summited to embassy? Pls i need asnwers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Redemption77:

Someone should please assist on this, God bless y’all

I don’t understand your question. What news are you expecting?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by llionaire(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Thanks. I just dropped it. How about grounded crayfish and dry fish? Should I pick "yes" in the arrivecan form?

CharitoJames:

Powdered milk isn’t allowed. Are you aware?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2022
awele001:
Pls house i was told if the embassy issue visa wen u arrive canada before they issue study permit they will request to see ur acceptance letter, letter of introduction fron the embassy and proof of funds. If this is correct, how do u show the proof of funds, or are we traveling with the statement of account we summited to embassy? Pls i need asnwers

Admission letter and LOI are the compulsory ones… others they randomly ask in no particular order. The people that traveled recently were only asked of Passport and LOI… but it’s good to have everything because Enrollment letter can be asked of and others
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2022
llionaire:
Thanks. I just dropped it. How about grounded crayfish and dry fish? Should I pick "yes" in the arrivecan form?

Yes, they are allowed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Redemption77: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2022
CharitoJames:

I don’t understand your question. What news are you expecting?

Thank you, after my biometrics that day(1st sept), I created a profile on the Canadian portal, using GCkeys.
Since then, I haven’t gotten any message from the IRCC, whether through email or the portal that I opened.
I heard it would take at least three working days or so, but today’s already 13th.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aji2000(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
hello gurus,

Kindly advise on this situation. My application will clock a month on the 18th, my upfront medical has been updated while my biometrics which I did the next day hasn't been updated. Please can I start sending mails and webforms on this?

@makano
@gidigraft
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by awele001: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Thank you for ur answer, but if they request proof of funds, am i going to show them the bank statement of four months dat i summit to embassy? Meaning i will travel with the statementof account

Admission letter and LOI are the compulsory ones… others they randomly ask in no particular order. The people that traveled recently were only asked of Passport and LOI… but it’s good to have everything because Enrollment letter can be asked of and others[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.