Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246914 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sambless2013: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
PLEASE ooo I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT LETTER FROM MY SCHOOL TO IRCC, HOW DO I NOTIFY THEM AND SEND THE PDF LETTER TO THEM.....

HELP ME O
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
My eligibility started on Sunday and I just received a BVL update on my portal.

Please what does this mean o .

Congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SaniceSanice123: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thefil:
It is well with you. Just don’t give up.
Thank You
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SaniceSanice123: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
zionite:
Contact just mellow via his Instagram handle: @gcmswriters. He will assist you with your notes
Thank You
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gores: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gores:
Application submitted on portail new ircc site since July ending . Till now no update after biometrics showing completed on first week august 2022. Want to raise web form but not sure which visa office is processing the Application . How do I know which visa office to address webform to since application from completed online from nigeria

Can someone advice which center to address webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shommyface: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
BEST CREDIT CARD IN CANADA.
Up to 5% Cash back❤️

Instructional video
��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVWgR_28fXQ

Use my Referral link to sign up and get 60$ welcome Bonus
��
http://card.neofinancial.com/campus-referral?nf_cv=45NIF1DD&nf_ac=2756
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gores:

First time applicant?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gores:

Nairobi Chief
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gores: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pace6:

First time applicant?

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gores: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thomsyne:

Nairobi Chief

Oh ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
lolathegenie:
send a message to their email they’ll get back to you with a different link you can use

I got this

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gores:

Yes

Nairobi... but your application is still within the processing time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Glala: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Use the web form on the IRCC website.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OmaleIsaac4(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hello,
Good day everyone i just wanted to know how long does it take for the IRCC to ask for your passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
To the glory of God,

I just got a refusal letter from IRCC.

Applied on July 13th
Bvl July 18th
Medical passed on August 15th
Refusal September 15th

Reasons:

Normal general refusal statement. Not convinced that I would leave Canada after my studies and also insufficient financial reasons.

It's well.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
If only canada know how much they’ve lost to UK since 2021 in Tuition Fees.
Them dey there dey form levels wey no dey like say you no need the immigrants to boost your economy mtcheew

I’m sorry to hear this. It’s well.

Virocrix:
To the glory of God,

Applied on July 13th
Bvl July 18th
Refusal September 15th

Reasons:

Normal general refusal statement. Not convinced that I would leave Canada after my studies and also insufficient financial reasons.

It's well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Callmemad:
pls i need help

i just got my ppr but my admission has been canceled already.

do i have to reapply for admission or is the visa wasted?

Big Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
CharitoJames:
We are humans and can’t be in the best of our moods daily… that’s why it’s important to know what we say to each other… This has nothing to do with being a Christian or Muslim… You can’t be holier than God himself.. No one here has never offended anyone so don’t just come and say she is rude, she is rude. I know I responded to her properly when I cleared everything and said i don’t know shaa before she gave me a name tag which was totally wrong too… We don’t know each other or where we are coming from… what you can take may not be what i can take so if you react differently to what i say I won’t blame you for doing so. But then no one is an island so i am sincerely Sorry, I apologize to everyone that want to beat me. Plus you all know what’s going on… so it’s not easy… Our moods can switch and unswitch.
Apology accepted, we meuve
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Virocrix:
To the glory of God,

Applied on July 13th
Bvl July 18th
Refusal September 15th

Reasons:

It's well.

I’m so sorry… BVL 5 days after application? Did they even look at your application or you mean you applied June ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Virocrix:
To the glory of God,

Applied on July 13th
Bvl July 18th
Refusal September 15th

Reasons:

It's well.

Hi V, it is not over, request for GCMS notes and reapply, no dulling, it is just a bump, rise and refire.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Buks03: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
CharitoJames:

I’m so sorry… BVL 5 days after application? Did they even look at your application or you mean you applied June ?

I think he/she meant Biometrics

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Collinsville22: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
digits234:
Congratulations to you and yours..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eseosaaa: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
eseosaaa:
Hey guys I am confused
My application was refused March 16th 2022. So I logged In a new application july. I checked my gckey account today and found out that my old application that was refused, the latest update there changed from refused to ''January 31st background check completed''. And they also requested a document from me in that my old application. What do I do

While in my new application no update has been In it.

How do I contact them . Do I need to call to explain, cause if i am to fill webforms which application number am I to use?.

??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Buks03: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Virocrix:
To the glory of God,

Applied on July 13th
Bvl July 18th
Refusal September 15th

Reasons:

It's well.

So sorry…. Stay strong, Don’t Give up, God will prove himself

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please gurus in the house,

What does this mean? Does this mean I need to upload the mentioned document by this date?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Callmemad: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bobomaigida:

Why and when was the admission cancelled? You could send an appeal to the school to reopen the admission for you since you have your SP now but your appeal will only stand a chance of success if the cancellation was not due to an action on your part.
I was supposed to resume on the 6th of September for classes and couldn't because I did not have my SP by then. they also don't defer admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SOPWriter: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
sambless2013:
PLEASE ooo I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT LETTER FROM MY SCHOOL TO IRCC, HOW DO I NOTIFY THEM AND SEND THE PDF LETTER TO THEM.....

HELP ME O
Hello Sambless2013,

To update your application, please raise a webform using the link below:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Good luck with your application!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Callmemad:
I was supposed to resume on the 6th of September for classes and couldn't because I did not have my SP by then. they also don't defer admission.

Send an appeal to them, if they do not have an opening , you can reapply to another opening and inform IRCC. Which school is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Virocrix:
To the glory of God,

Applied on July 13th
Bvl July 18th
Refusal September 15th

Reasons:

It's well.
Oh dear so sorry, order your GCMS notes and refire, don't lose hope this is just a delay.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
CHARITOJAMES!!!!!

Oya make everybody ga'an rest.

There isn't much here that would have taken the high road like she just did.

No more pointing fingers. Plus, I dare add, we have a right to our individuality and personality. What you term borderline rude, is simply indifference for some. As you demand acknowledgement of your triggers, know and acknowledge others' triggers.

Charitojames do not need to change who she is becuase of NL. A long standing rule is, if you don't like it, wakapass.

We are still waiting for your PPR to come and host JJC Meet Up at the maple land.

CharitoJames:
We are humans and can’t be in the best of our moods daily… that’s why it’s important to know what we say to each other… This has nothing to do with being a Christian or Muslim… You can’t be holier than God himself.. No one here has never offended anyone so don’t just come and say she is rude, she is rude. I know I responded to her properly when I cleared everything and said i don’t know shaa before she gave me a name tag which was totally wrong too… We don’t know each other or where we are coming from… what you can take may not be what i can take so if you react differently to what i say I won’t blame you for doing so. But then no one is an island so i am sincerely Sorry, I apologize to everyone that want to beat me. Plus you all know what’s going on… so it’s not easy… Our moods can switch and unswitch.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Collinsville22: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Congratulation madam
Please I'm looking to apply for the university of ottawa this September or October , please if there is any way we can communicate so that you can put me through and everything I need to know while applying ��
Teeedeee:

My Testimony is full, the Lord has settled me and my family.

Family application for three: Study Permit for me, Open Work Permit for my husband and Vistors Visa for my daughter.

Here is our Timeline:

Upfront Medicals 24th March, 2022.
Application submitted 29th May, 2022.
Biometrics completed and updated 2nd June, 2022.
Medicals passed for my husband and I 3rd June, 2022.
Eligibility started for me 3rd June, 2022.
Medicals passed for my daughter 27th July, 2022.
Ordered GCMS notes 19th July, 2022.
Recieved GCMS notes 23rd August, 2022.
Eligibility for my husband and daughter started on the 25th of August, 2022.

PPR for my daughter - 6/9/2022.
BVL for me - 6/9/2022.
PPR for me - 10/9/2022.
BVL and PPR for my husband -12/9/2022

In total we had seven (7) ghost updates.

After about a month of submitting our application, I realized that I uploaded IMM1294 in place of IMM5645. I printed the form and sent it as an email and webform. I later saw this information in my GCMS notes.

To everyone waiting for PPR, keep up the faith. Your PPR will come and Canada will favour us all.

University of Ottawa is my destination. Is there any group for uOttawa students?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
My application will clock 12 weeks tomorrow so tensed, I don't like the atmosphere at all. God please come through for us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.